Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

philip_gray_2005@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

philip_gray_2005@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:25 pm

RE: PAYMENT ON ACCRUED INTEREST OF US$3.5M
People
SERVICE CREDIT UNION USA <philip_gray_2005@yahoo.co.uk> Today at 9:10
Reply-To: SERVICE CREDIT UNION USA <info_deptoffice2010@yahoo.co.jp>
Message body

THE DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPT,
SERVICE CREDIT UNION., USA
Email: service_credit@usa.com

Dear Sir,

PAYMENT ON ACCRUED INTEREST OF US$3.5M

I am the Executive Director and Head of Swift Transfer Unit of Foreign Payment Clearing of Service Credit Union U.S.A.

Sometime ago, in our bank your contract money was brought to our bank from Nigerian Apex Bank, Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N.) and after some period, this money was taken back to the Federal Government Treasury. For the period of time this money was in our bank, it generated an interest of US$3.5 Million, which we are about to be paid to you via International Certified Bank Draft.

For your information and advice, you need to hasten up to pick this fund because from time to time, the CBN auditors do come to our Bank to cross-check our files and our financial updates, the earlier you comply with the demands of the delivery of the fund, the faster the action, because the CBN Officials wants the accrued interest to be paid to them but we refused. So when they find out that this interest fund is still in our bank they will want to call back the money to the Federal Government Treasury.

What we need from you now is any form of your identification for example: your International Passport or your drivers license, then your telephone and fax number for easy communication with your mailing address where this Draft will be delivered to you.

As a matter of fact, we don't have enough time to waste since we have wasted time in contacting our respective customers, so try and comply with the entire necessary requirement for remittance.

Contact me on Tel: +13134470084 cell phone, expecting your immediate response.

Yours Sincerely,

Rev. Mark Williams.
Payment Officer
SERVICE CREDIT UNION,
U.S.A

Phone:
+13134470084
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Detroit, MI
Original network provider* Sprint Spectrum L.p.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

billing@psri.net

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:27 pm

Re: 29/01/2018
People
Rev. Ron Wilcox <billing@psri.net> Today at 17:17
Reply-To: < info_deptoffice2010@yahoo.co.jp>
Message body
United Nations Inspection Agent Mill bank Tower 21-24 Mill bank London SW1P 4QH United Kingdom (Special Duty) Sir/madam GOOD NEWS AND CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR CONFIRMED PAYMENT I am Rev. Ron Wilcox director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent here in United Kingdom. During our investigation, I discovered that there is a fund in your name that needs to be released to you but due to some obstacles, you have not received it. The details of the funds including your name, the official document from United Nation office in United Kingdom are tagged on the document of the fund, which details will be forwarded to you upon receipt of your respond. For mutual benefit, please provide me with the following details: Name, Sex, Age, Occupation, Phone Number and your full address, be happy and respond so that I will give you good news and full details of me and also the transaction. Be informed that all communications with your local agents will henceforth stop to enable you receive this payment from the United Kingdom. Your urgent respond is needed with your full details as specified above to this email: unitednationsinspectionagentuk@gmail.com Best Regards, Yours faithfully Rev. Ron Wilcox
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

unitednationsinvestigationdept@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:17 pm

Re: Greetings
People
George Powell Jr <unitednationsinvestigationdept@yahoo.co.uk> 12 Apr at 11:20 AM
Reply-To: George Powell Jr <info_deptoffice2010@yahoo.co.jp>
Message body

Dear friend,

As you read this I do not want you to feel sorry for me because I believe every one will die someday, my name is George Powell, a merchant in London.I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and have been in the hospital for a very long time after all forms of medical treatment with no success,now I have just few weeks to live according to the medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life well as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business and wealth only. Though am rich but not generous, I was hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for, but now I regret all this because I just find out there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I have willed and shared most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family and a charity organization in England, I want God to be merciful to me and save my soul.

I got your contact on my personal computer after praying this morning and have decided to give out my last money for a humanitarian work, as I will not know what is going to happen to it if I die in few coming weeks according to the medical experts... My dear I do not want you to feel sorry for me but pray for my soul, I want this to be my last good deeds on earth before Gods call. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money to charity organizations but they refused and kept the money to themselves and for that I do not trust them anymore as they seem not to be ok with all I have left for them. I want to give you this £4.5 Million Pounds (£4,500,000.00), you will have to withdraw the money on my behalf and distribute some amount to the poor or charity organizations in your country and use the rest for your own personal welfare and always pray for my soul. I will send you my picture as soon as I hear back from you.

Reply as soon as possible and call me if you can, so I will hear your voice,I will send you my picture and other information you will need.

My regards and love to you and your family.

George Powell Jr
Wayne

muzing20@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:05 pm

Re: Greetings
People
George Powell Jr <muzing20@yahoo.co.uk> Today at 12:15
Reply-To: George Powell Jr <info_deptoffice2010@yahoo.co.jp>
Message body

Dear friend,

As you read this I do not want you to feel sorry for me because I believe every one will die someday, my name is George Powell, a merchant in London.I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and have been in the hospital for a very long time after all forms of medical treatment with no success,now I have just few weeks to live according to the medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life well as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business and wealth only. Though am rich but not generous, I was hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for, but now I regret all this because I just find out there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I have willed and shared most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family and a charity organization in England, I want God to be merciful to me and save my soul.

I got your contact on my personal computer after praying this morning and have decided to give out my last money for a humanitarian work, as I will not know what is going to happen to it if I die in few coming weeks according to the medical experts... My dear I do not want you to feel sorry for me but pray for my soul, I want this to be my last good deeds on earth before Gods call. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money to charity organizations but they refused and kept the money to themselves and for that I do not trust them anymore as they seem not to be ok with all I have left for them. I want to give you this £4.5 Million Pounds (£4,500,000.00), you will have to withdraw the money on my behalf and distribute some amount to the poor or charity organizations in your country and use the rest for your own personal welfare and always pray for my soul. I will send you my picture as soon as I hear back from you.

Reply as soon as possible and call me if you can, so I will hear your voice,I will send you my picture and other information you will need.

My regards and love to you and your family.

George Powell Jr
Wayne

georgepowelljr2010@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:17 pm

Hello Dear

Thank you very much for your response, am so happy to read it, I have not been able to write you immediately due to my health condition which is even getting most awfully every day and the doctor hardly let me use my computer.

So my dear, I am for real and it is real and it is my wish, I want you to handle it for me and that is why I seek for you over there, you do not need to be here before you can do that for me, the money will be transferred to your bank account and you make a withdrawal from your own bank and get the fund to the needy over there and have them pray for my soul. I am sending you my picture with this email.

I know that I have a limited time now to live on earth but I believe God will accept and save my soul because he is a merciful God and I know he is hearing my cry, I want this to be my last good deed on earth in the case I die soon, so I believe he will accept my soul. Now I have full confidence in you that you will be able to pass this help to the poor and possibly to the orphanage homes, no matter how small it reaches them God will appreciate it and save my soul for that sake.

My lawyer have to file for the release of the deposit to you he said he wrote you but have not heard back from you, please get in contact with him, he advised me to write a Will in your favor so the bank will be able to change the deposit to your name and release the fund to you immediately so you can start the work on my behalf, I want you to get help to the poor and ask them to pray for me now and after my death in case I die, keep some for your own personal welfare and do remember me in all your prayers always. My lawyer will draft the Will document for me to sign on it.

Please contact my lawyer by email now and also call him:

Barrister Mary Martins

M.M.C & Associates
44 Cricklewood Broadway, London
Nw4 3Jg United Kingdom
Email: marymrtinslawchambers@lawyer.com

See the attachment is a picture of me which was taken yesterday after a surgery.

God bless you and your family,

George Powell Jr.

Header:
Return-Path: <georgepowelljr2010@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 11:43:32
Subject: My picture and Please contact my lawyer by email now

Photos of man in hospital not posted per our guidelines.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

georgepowelljr2010@gmail.com marymrtinslawchambers@lawyer.co

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:28 pm

Hello Dear

Thank you very much for your response, am so happy to read it, I have not been able to write you immediately due to my health condition which is even getting most awfully every day and the doctor hardly let me use my computer.

So my dear, I am for real and it is real and it is my wish, I want you to handle it for me and that is why I seek for you over there, you do not need to be here before you can do that for me, the money will be transferred to your bank account and you make a withdrawal from your own bank and get the fund to the needy over there and have them pray for my soul. I am sending you my picture with this email.

I know that I have a limited time now to live on earth but I believe God will accept and save my soul because he is a merciful God and I know he is hearing my cry, I want this to be my last good deed on earth in the case I die soon, so I believe he will accept my soul. Now I have full confidence in you that you will be able to pass this help to the poor and possibly to the orphanage homes, no matter how small it reaches them God will appreciate it and save my soul for that sake.

My lawyer have to file for the release of the deposit to you he said he wrote you but have not heard back from you, please get in contact with him, he advised me to write a Will in your favor so the bank will be able to change the deposit to your name and release the fund to you immediately so you can start the work on my behalf, I want you to get help to the poor and ask them to pray for me now and after my death in case I die, keep some for your own personal welfare and do remember me in all your prayers always. My lawyer will draft the Will document for me to sign on it.

Please contact my lawyer by email now and also call him:

Barrister Mary Martins

M.M.C & Associates
Nw4 3Jg United Kingdom
Email: marymrtinslawchambers@lawyer.com

See the attachment is a picture of me which was taken yesterday after a surgery.

God bless you and your family,

George Powell Jr.

M.M.C & Associates
Nw4 3Jg United Kingdom
Email:marymrtinslawchambers@lawyer.com

Sub: George Powell Jr Inheritance to charity organizations

Attn:

Good day to you and thanks for your mail and also for indicating your willingness to assist my client George Powell Jr as his candidate to carry out his last wishes which he has entrusted to you with his inheritance. he also told me that he informed you of my person as his family lawyer who he is assigned/mandated to assist you with all legal procedures to ensure the successful release and transfer of the fund to your based and choice account.

To enable us proceed further the under listed informations is what is required from you, upon the confirmation of the below mentioned datas,i will proceed with the documentation works as well as the charge of beneficiary in your favor as instructed by George Powell Jr.

Full Names
Full Contact Address
Bank Name
Full Contact Bank Address
Account Number:
Bank phone number and Fax Number
Date of Birth
Your Sex
Yours Marital Status
Your Occupation
Your Nationality
Your Telephone and Fax numbers.

It is only with the above mentioned information that i can proceed to secure all relevant documents legally for the release of the fund/inheritance in your name and favor. Pls note that you are not expected to make any advance payment in the cause of getting the documentation works done as that has been taken care of.

I await to hear from you to enable me inform you of our next step.Thanks for your understanding and willingness to assist my client.

Bye for now and stay blessed.

Best regards.

Barrister Mary Martins
M.M.C & Associates
Nw4 3Jg United Kingdom

Header:
Return-Path: <marymrtinslawchambers@lawyer.com>
Received: from [197.210.8.124] ([197.210.8.124]) by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 00:13:32
Subject: Sub: George Powell Jr Inheritance to charity organizations

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.210.8.124<br>Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info_directfundstrusts@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:28 pm

Re: Immediate transfer into your Bank Account.
People
Kasikorn Bank Bangkok <info_directfundstrusts@yahoo.com> Today at 13:38
Reply-To: Kasikorn Bank Bangkok <kasikornbankbangkok@rayana.ir>
Message body

Kasikorn Bank Bangkok
1 Soi Rat Burana 27/1, Rat
Burana Road, Rat Burana Sub-District,
Rat Burana District, Bangkok
10140, Thailand
E-mail : kasibkbankbangkokltd@gmail.com

Kasikorn Bank, "We Focus on You"

We Write to inform you that your funds $6.7Million is ready for Immediate transfer into your Bank Account.

Kindly Provide your Full Names/House Address/Age/Sex/Occupation/Bank Name/Bank Address and Account Number.

After you sent us the Above Information’s than you will have full Access to Your funds.

Awaiting your prompt response to this email now

Thanks for banking with Kasikorn Bank, while we look forward to serving you better.

Thank you for your understanding.

Mr. Charles Chang
Management of Kasikorn Bank.
Bangkok- Thailand

SWIFT CODE: KASITHBK
Kasikornbank Service is our heart, so you can 'Leave everything in our hands'.
KASIKORNBANK Towards Service Excellence.
Wayne

Re: info_directfundstrusts@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:31 am

Re: 30/01/2019
People
Sgt. Joan Martinez <info_directfundstrusts@yahoo.com> Today at 21:53
Reply-To: "Sgt. Joan Martinez" <sgt.joanmartinezko@gmail.com>
Message body

Hi,

I wish to seek for your assistance in a deal that will be of mutual benefit for the both of us from Camp Stanley, Stationed in Uijeongbu,
South Korea. Please get back to me for more info.

Thank you for your time.

Sgt.Joan Martinez
Email:sgt.joanmartinezko@gmail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:28 am

Re: 15/02/2021

Mr. Paul Wilcox. <info_directfundstrusts@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: paulwilcox575@gmail.com

Mon, 15 Feb at 05:03

Good Day Dearest,

I am Mr.Paul Wilcox from Australia. It is understandable that you may be a bit apprehensive because you do not know me; I found your email address from a Human resources data base and decided to contact you. I would love to employ you into my charity work; I am ready to donate some money to you to carry on the Charity work in your country. Please reply so that I will give you further details and tell you about myself via email: paulwilcox575@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless you,

Mr. Paul Wilcox.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:12 pm

Reply with your full information

James Baker <info_directfundstrusts@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: info_deptoffice2010@yahoo.co.jp

Thu, 13 Jan at 14:58

I am reaching out to you as regards the handling of an investment portfolio, I represent a client who wants to invest in your country.

I will give you more information upon your response.

Sincerely yours

James Baker
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.