Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lovelinbaby1@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lovelinbaby1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:18 am

Recovery Scam:
Hello My Dear

How are you my dear, hope all is well with you?

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer I must surely compensate you. I was very proud of you.

And I want to inform you that I have successfully moved to Paraguay where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during the course of my pains,I have compensated you and showed my gratitude to you with the sum of $350,000.00 (Three Hundred and fifty thousand U S Dollars),Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, I issued the check and I instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM card for security reason, you can use the ATM card to withdraw money from any A T M machine world wide with a maximum of $5000 daily.

The ATM online service is a more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dining, shopping, hotel accommodation, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with convenience of online payment and an easier life.
For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM card online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once your compliance is met .

This vow I made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfill it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.

Contact the ATM Alliance Office direct with this information.

Name: ........... ....... ATM Alliance Office
Office Address; ...... 54 Rue Abdou Karim BOURGI
Email Address: ..... boa.sen@fastservice.com
Telephone: ...........+221783730940
Officer In charge:..... PHILLIP AMARE

Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and the Pin code of the CARD that I gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touch with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM CARD so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I have given instruction to ATM card office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which I gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Yours Sincerely,
Lovelin

Header:
Return-Path: <lovelinbaby1@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic303.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017
Reply-To: lovelin abidi <lovelinbaby1@yahoo.com>
Subject: How are you my dear, hope all is well with you?

Phone:
+221783730940
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

boa.sen@fastservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:16 pm

ATTENTION:SIR

The information we have in our data reveals that you are the beneficiary of ATM CARD debited in our system on your behalf, we urge you to send your information which will be tag on your parcel while sending the parcel to you.

Below are the information we require from you.

[1] Your full name
[2] Your address
[3] Your telephone number.

Once we receive these information we tag them on your parcel as our protocols demands, and we will duly cross-check your information before dispatching the parcel to you, this is to ensure that we are dealing with the rightful beneficiary.

SINCERELY YOURS
PHILLIP AMARE
(BAS.ATM ALLIANCE DEPARTMENT)

Header:

Return-Path: <boa.sen@fastservice.com>
Received: from [41.82.79.182] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 26 Jun 2017
Subject: INFORMATION!

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.79.182<br>Originating ISP: Autonomous System<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

boa.sen@fastservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:42 pm

ATTENTION SIR:

We acknowledged your information required to dispatch your parcel, and we wish to bring to your notice that every other arrangement has been made to dispatch your parcel to your door step through DHL EXPRESS.

But the DHL EXPRESS insisted that such valuable parcel must be insured before dispatching for security reasons, you are hereby required to send to us the sum of ''230,000 XOF'' Senegal local currency which is equivalent to ''$396 U S dollars '' for the insurance and for DHL EXPRESS delivery charges.

Confirm this mail then we will direct you on how you will send the money to us, as soon as you send the money, your ATM CARD will be delivered to your door step within 3 days.

Note: as soon as your ATM CARD is being dispatched we will send to you the DHL tracking number which you will use to track your parcel until you receive it.

SINCERELY YOURS
PHILLIP AMARE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

boa.sen@fastservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:23 pm

ATTENTION:SIR,

You can send the money through MONEYGRAM or WESTERNUNION or RIA MONEY TRANSFER with my name.

NAME: Phillip Amare
ADDRESS: 43 Rue Assane Ndoye.Dakar

You will receive the ATM card after 4 days of dispatch,Dhl will deliver to your door-step through a dispatch rider.

SINCERELY YOURS
PHILLIP AMARE

NOTE:After sending the money,send to us the transfer details to enable us pick the money and proceed to sending the parcel at DHL office,send the MTCN or reference number of transfer,senders names,the question and answer to enable us collect the money from the money transfer the agency.We await the details, ($396.00 is frequent to Senegal currency XOF/CFA) WILL BE FREQUENT TO SENEGAL CURRENCY . XOF CFA)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

boa.sen@fastservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:25 pm

ATTENTION:SIR

You can send the money with the account below and do send the payment slip to us as soon as the money is sent.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MARTIN TONY GEORGE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 5 0 0 9 3 5 0 0 0 5
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01022
RIB..................... 92
SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5009 3500 0592

SINCERELY YOURS
PHILLIP AMARE
(BAS.ATM ALLIANCE DEPARTMENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

boa.sen@fastservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:39 pm

ATTENTION SIR:

What is the situation of things now,has the transfer been made?

SINCERELY YOURS
PHILLIP AMARE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.