Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

governorsofficecbn1@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

governorsofficecbn1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:22 pm

Vital Payment Notification !!!!,,
People
Governors Office CBN <governorsofficecbn1@gmail.com> Today at 17:41
Reply-To: godwinemefiele.cbn.gov.ng1@gmail.com
To
@
Message body
From The Desk Of:

The Executive Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria CBN
Direct Telephone Line: +234 7011809577

Attention: Sir / Madam

Our Valued Beneficiary,

Your USD $15.5 million still exist here in my bank the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN yet unpaid to you as a legitimate beneficiary.

With due respect to you as our legitimate payment beneficiary, my full names are His Excellency, Mr. Godwin Emefiele the Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and I am reaching you this morning to wish you and your entire family a prosperous year ahead of you in this year 2017 and I know that all you have not achieved in the years past will be easily achieved this faithful year 2017 by the special grace of God.

Note that few years ago and to be precise on the 3rd, June 2014 I resumed office here in Nigeria as the Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and the main purpose of my appointment by our former President His Excellency Dr. Good-luck Jonathan was for me to assist the Federal Republic of Nigeria to sanitize the entire payment system here in my bank the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN and all the commercial banks and today by the grace of God many people / legal beneficiaries like you globally up to 6,000 have benefited from my official services as the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN considering the existing payment file that we have here in the bank hence you should not be left behind therefore may I still use this opportunity to inform you accurately that your payment file is still on my desk yet unpaid to you as a real beneficiary and it is my pleasure to inform you that your payment is 100% ready to be paid to you especially now that I still occupy the seat as the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN.

Alongside this background, I have taken it upon myself to ensure that you received maximum assistance and cooperation right from the day that your payment file was referred to my office and my primary duty is to be fair to all that come across my way officially. But in your own case, I have gone out of my way to ensure that your payment is made to you peacefully without any agency our government interruption of any kind, you should try to utilized the chances at your disposal to receive your USD $15.5 million payment once and for all, by forwarding the under listed details to my office immediately:

Your Full Name:.....
Your Bank account details........
Your Residential Address:....
Your Telephone numbers:.....
Your Occupation:.......
A valid Copy of International/Driver License

I am not trying to coax you rather it is for me to be open and honest to you. As an insider here in Nigeria and as the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria I am authoritatively telling you about the possibility of you receiving your payment especially now that your payment is ready to be made to you. I know how bad you feel over your contract or inheritance payment delay or conclusion in your favor prior before now but look at the benefit of your total payment of USD $15.5 million and see it clearly from the right angel that it will favor you at last this very time no matter how inconvenienced it may have been to you. Let us work expeditious in harmony this time to put smiles on your face once again together with your family members at large, you still have an ample opportunity to actualize this transaction and I pray you remain focused and steadfast until success is achieved and by the special grace of God you will definitely succeed this very last time.

You should always reply me back on my private email address: godwinemefiele.cbn.gov.ng1@gmail.com due to the high traffic jam on my official email address so that I can locate your messages to me in time to enable me attend to your email messages to me effectively because following my official tight activities and higher numbers of incoming email messages on my official email address, it is always busy and I receives more than FIVE THOUSAND EMAIL MESSAGES worldwide on daily bases.

Thanks for your understanding and I am forth expecting to hear from you soonest while you should keep this transaction confidentially for security reason.

Yours faithfully,

Godwin Emefiele
Governor CBN

Phone:
+2347011809577
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.