Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

email.data10@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

transactions@mails-sc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:49 pm

Attention:

Dear valued customer,

Your request application for payment has been received and reviewed.

The FGN payment no: FINFA-FGN/X2016/2017 issued to your name has received full banking statutory authorization and is hereby ready for transfer as harmonized in our working agreement based on split transfers of periodic installments.

In view of this, you will receive an initial transfer of One Million United States Dollars ($1,000,000.00) only while an increased transfer amount is possible in your second transfer come next period.

REQUIRED:
Due to so many fraudulent claims by some wrong non-resident / foreign individuals, a proper verification of your identity and right of ownership is required from you as confirmation and assurance that we are dealing with the RIGHTFUL beneficiary since you are not resident in Nigeria. You will only satisfy our confirmation by presenting the following Three (3) Items below:

1. A scanned copy of your Identification (Work ID OR Drivers License OR International or State ID).

2. A copy of your Certificate of True Beneficiary - CTB of this fund. (We already have a reference copy of your CTB but needs it from you for confirmatory purpose only)

3. A Sworn Affidavit of Claim from any Federal High Court in Nigeria proving that your ownership of this fund is known and endorsed my the Ministry Of Justice in Nigeria.

Upon your presentation of these required Three (3) items above, your initial payment of One Million United States Dollars ($1,000,000.00) will unconditionally be wired to your choice account presented. If you required any further clarifications on this subject, please kindly place a call on my telephone number below.

In anticipation of your timely attention to this matter.

Thanks.

Patrick Oluwobokiri,
Head, Foreign Operations,
Standard Chartered Bank PLC.
Telephone: +234 (701) 910 7303.

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.12.136.182 with SMTP id 51csp223229qvn;
Wed, 19 Apr 2017
X-Received: by 10.37.113.195 with SMTP id m186mr1288171ybc.70.1492595539435;
Wed, 19 Apr 2017
Return-Path: <transactions@mails-sc.com>
Received: from us2-ob1-3.mailhostbox.com (us2-ob1-3.mailhostbox.com. [162.210.70.56])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e131si751804ywb.148.2017.04.19.02.52.18
for < >
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Wed, 19 Apr 2017
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of transactions@mails-sc.com designates 162.210.70.56 as permitted sender) client-ip=162.210.70.56;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@mails-sc.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of transactions@mails-sc.com designates 162.210.70.56 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=transactions@mails-sc.com
Received: from 172.16.214.67 (unknown [172.16.214.67]) (using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated sender: transactions@mails-sc.com) by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 55087182C0E for < >; Wed, 19 Apr 2017
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mails-sc.com; s=20170407; t=1492595538; bh=KvDPiCX1UjAO4Gm2DrlIsX5YEnRdDlzX89j9onQjYKQ=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject; b=Y1+7+t6iS4WB7llTyLPQCJdo6bTUjfmNSPph56M3XhERQXadHkoL/svTavaxeZ710
WDGy/Mj7meSF8Hmwtz/LpilbV+tUBPXolC8czKt2ZGnGCDCAjvEzvGItbS9l0YCl2U
SMoVD++XbvcirNt6yguTEPMcJWpwULKTRLUjE1dQ=
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017
From: Standard Chartered Bank <transactions@mails-sc.com>
Reply-To: Standard Chartered Bank <transactions@mails-sc.com>
To: >
Message-ID: <716892360.42031.1492595538344@us3.webmail.mailhostbox.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAEVhzYXvgUHpR-f7MWjXjyLHDozhxNm80hT_4LQAW-Ks7dUqDQ@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAFk7sb-67iV-DxB=3S7OO7e9=eNvCKsdvc-VGS40CaRVif6xpg@mail.gmail.com> <CAEVhzYXYXUdhZZoZPqq5rPJurhTQbfrMfSaXs4ndaKr=FruGtA@mail.gmail.com> <CAF3=Q0DNzoE2CQqLoHC6XRqfaJNMXPjMjr0SE2R+kTDmUnDViQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAEVhzYXvgUHpR-f7MWjXjyLHDozhxNm80hT_4LQAW-Ks7dUqDQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Ref: ($12.5 Million Bit By Bit Payment) - 2nd Notice
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_42029_1304531608.1492595538278"
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Medium
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.8.1-Rev14
X-Originating-Client: open-xchange-appsuite
X-CMAE-Score: 0
X-CMAE-Analysis: v=2.2 cv=QvQu5R6d c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=Z8UyLsFUdm4H2nF0+O1kqg==:117 a=fmD_JHji_u0A:10 a=YIICIARAvLz6_uZDiZAA:9 a=0bXxn9q0MV6snEgNplNhOjQmxlI=:19 a=J-etqvX-jAiKXBUU:21 a=N7jvpg0l-jdWgK09:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=MaOaqN6gQNMA:10 a=4MKYhkf3Z1UA:10 a=IgPunjP5LOEA:10 a=zPvDLf7Be-22onkW:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=YVizLmnzTRWz3ntvCW4A:9 a=oqLR0Yf70xAjTjIb:18 a=KQqxNPgzF0kA:10 a=DIyJOsdSk80A:10

------=_Part_42029_1304531608.1492595538278
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_42030_1602183433.1492595538279"

------=_Part_42030_1602183433.1492595538279
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Patrick Oluwobokiri ID.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

email.data10@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:29 pm

Attention:

Thanks for your prompt reply. My delay in response is as a result of Easter Holidays which lasted for 4 days. Work has resumed this morning and we have just concluded actions with the paying bank - The STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC.
It is my official duty to guide you in revelation of the truth of all you have gone through for these few years.

The TRUTH OF THE MATTER as per our investigations discovery is that these corrupt government and banking officials over-inflated your fund from original source and trying to secure the over-inflated amount through your name they ended up deceiving you and made you spend so much money unnecessarily.

Right as it stands, they have all abandoned your fund and let open your payment information to so many fraudulent officials who keep on contacting you day by day.

The intervention of the Financial Fraud Action group all the way from Europe and America has brought these fraudulent activities to an end. You must follow my directives and instructions now for you to start receiving your funds in bits of smaller transfers via the Standard Chartered Bank as agreed and instructed by the government. This payment in bits is because the Nigerian government does not have enough funds to meet the demand of so many foreign contractors and beneficiaries at the same time.

Your first payment from the Standard Chartered Bank will not exceed $1 Million. It could be less but not less than $750,000 as the 1st part payment but will increase up to $2 Million in the subsequent transfer come within 1 month of the first payment.

We have just sent your Payment Order to the Standard Chartered Bank will attend to you once you contact them DIRECTLY.

You must write email to the Standard Chartered now requesting your first part payment directly. It is your duty and obligation to write the bank directly from your own email addres. Below is the 4 point on which your mail to the bank will base:

(a) Identify yourself (with your name, address and telephone number)
(b) Quoting your payment number as FINFA-FGN/X2016/2017
(c) Requesting that your 1st Part payment be made to your choice bank account
(d) State your choice bank account

Write down the required details as directed in a - d above and send to the Foreign Operations Manager at the Standard Chartered Bank as follows:

Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank PLC
Contact Person: Mr. Patrick Oluwobokiri
Contact email: transactions@mails-sc.com
Contact Telephone: +234 701 910 7303

I have your complete payment documents to be forwarded to you once you establish contact with the bank. However, to ensure absolute genuine dealings with the right authorities, demand a copy of an official Identity of the officer whoever communicates to you from the bank. This is very important for you to know when you are on the right track, dealing with the right officer.

As a matter of expediency of action, you must contact the Standard Chartered as directed above within the least possible time.

Keep me posted.

Mr. Samuel Palancha
Financial Fraud Action (Intl)
West African Regional Assignment 2017.
Tel: +234 906 -944-3451
+234-90-000-FINFA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

email.data10@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:16 pm

Dear

I hereby send you your required CTB document but an Affidavit of Claim required by the bank will be done by you possibly via your Nigerian attorney. Do you have any trusted attorney in Nigeria? If yes, contact him immediately to go to the court and obtain an Affidavit of Claim in your name and for you which you will submit to the bank to begin transfer to you.

Others in your batch have started receiving their funds except you. You must hurry now before the government orders a closure to this approval.

Samuel Palancha.

20170425001506-96543606-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

email.data10@ffa.org

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 19, 2017 10:40 pm

Your kind attention,

It will be to your great benefit if you can simply understand that the Financial Fraud Action Group - FFA is only an investigative Counter-Party in your payment whose duty is to investigate, verify and ensure that the corrupt government of Nigeria releases your fund to you without further problems. You must understand that the FFA plays a Protective role in this exercise all to your own benefit.

Having duly investigated your payment and found that you are the genuine foreign beneficiary of this long withheld and embattled $12,500,000.00, we are left with no other option that to guide you to the Standard Chartered Bank from where your fund will be paid in bit by bit transfers of small amounts ranging from $500,000.00 to $1,000,000.00 per transfer. We have retrieved all your valid documents from the ministries and it is with these documents that you can have the legitimate right to contact the Standard Chartered Bank and request your immediate payment. Without these verified documents which I have here, you do not have any legal backing to go to the bank and demand your payment

Consequently, if you are one of the beneficiaries who have spent any amount of money to the Nigerian government officials in the past, kindly state clearly together with the total amount you have spent. This is because, the we have a policy of compelling the Government of Nigeria to refund all provable extortion meted to non-resident contractors and beneficiaries in the past 15 years.

If you follow my guideline properly, I bet you will see yourself in a great happiness within the next Seven (7) banking days. However, whereas you fail to follow my instructions, neither the FFA I represent nor myself shall be held responsible for your failure to receive your fund this time. All in your hands.

Before I hand these valid & verified documents to you, I MUST have an oral/telephone discussion with you just to ascertain and be absolutely sure that I am dealing with the rightful beneficiary for the fear of so many fake claims on these funds all these years.

This is the reason why the Financial Fraud Action Group sent us from European Headquarters to West Africa and upon completion of this project, we will depart for our respective countries pending further and future assignments.

Call me right away on my direct telephone number here +234 906 -944-3451

If you find it difficult to get through to me, kindly request my immediate call and state your direct telephone number for me to call you without delay.

YOUR DESTINY IS NOW IN YOUR HANDS.

Be guided accordingly.

Mr. Sanuel Palancha
+234-90-000-FINFA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

email.data10@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 21, 2017 8:58 pm

Your kind attention,

It will be to your great benefit if you can simply understand that the Financial Fraud Action Group - FFA is only an investigative Counter-Party in your payment whose duty is to investigate, verify and ensure that the corrupt government of Nigeria releases your fund to you without further problems. You must understand that the FFA plays a Protective role in this exercise all to your own benefit.

Having duly investigated your payment and found that you are the genuine foreign beneficiary of this long withheld and embattled $12,500,000.00, we are left with no other option that to guide you to the Standard Chartered Bank from where your fund will be paid in bit by bit transfers of small amounts ranging from $500,000.00 to $1,000,000.00 per transfer. We have retrieved all your valid documents from the ministries and it is with these documents that you can have the legitimate right to contact the Standard Chartered Bank and request your immediate payment. Without these verified documents which I have here, you do not have any legal backing to go to the bank and demand your payment

Consequently, if you are one of the beneficiaries who have spent any amount of money to the Nigerian government officials in the past, kindly state clearly together with the total amount you have spent. This is because, the we have a policy of compelling the Government of Nigeria to refund all provable extortion meted to non-resident contractors and beneficiaries in the past 15 years.

If you follow my guideline properly, I bet you will see yourself in a great happiness within the next Seven (7) banking days. However, whereas you fail to follow my instructions, neither the FFA I represent nor myself shall be held responsible for your failure to receive your fund this time. All in your hands.

Before I hand these valid & verified documents to you, I MUST have an oral/telephone discussion with you just to ascertain and be absolutely sure that I am dealing with the rightful beneficiary for the fear of so many fake claims on these funds all these years.

This is the reason why the Financial Fraud Action Group sent us from European Headquarters to West Africa and upon completion of this project, we will depart for our respective countries pending further and future assignments.

Call me right away on my direct telephone number here +234 906 -944-3451

If you find it difficult to get through to me, kindly request my immediate call and state your direct telephone number for me to call you without delay.

YOUR DESTINY IS NOW IN YOUR HANDS.

Be guided accordingly.

Mr. Sanuel Palancha
+234-90-000-FINFA

Header:
Return-Path: <email.data10@ffa.org>
Received: from 197.210.44.85 (IP may be forged by CGI script)
Subject: Ref: $12.5 MILLION FUND RECOVERY!
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.210.44.85<br>Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

email.data10@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 30, 2017 11:15 pm

Dear

Today, my entire group has reached the final payment agreement with both the government of Nigeria and the Standard chartered bank.

The ball is now on your court. You have only 2 things to do immediately and receive your first transfer of $1,000.000.00 without any interference.

1. Your receiving banking details

2. Your government Fund Release Stamp Duty of $170 (ONLY) to the Ministry of Finance in Nigeria.

Thew ball is in your hands now. Your faith is also in your hands now. Hurry now and send these two (2) items to me without delay and have your first $1 Million transfer succulence to your account in USA?

Please do the needful today withour delay.

At your earliest request, I will send you the receiver details for the $170.

I am waiting

Mr. Sanuel Palancha
+234-90-000-FINFA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

email.data10@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 31, 2017 10:54 pm

Dear ,

I could not receive your email early enough because of the time difference between both countries. It is morning here now and I just saw your mail.

The receiver name for the $170 is as follows:

Receiver: Izuogu Chikodi
Address: FMF, Federal Secretariate Complex, Abuja Nigeria
Secrete question (if needed): Truth
Secrete answer (if needed): Good
Amount: $170

Your bank account no: is confirmed and forwarded for transfer.
Once your Stamp Duty of $170 is received by the FMF today and they forward your Payment Release code to the paying bank, your initial approved $1 Million will be released by wire transfer and the confirmation sleep will be sent to you at once.
Hurry now and send the $170 either by Western Union or MoneyGram and send me the details ASAP.
I am waiting.
Mr. Sanuel Palancha
+234-90-000-FINFA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

email.data10@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:59 am

SORRY SIR. This is not how it works over here, We CANNOT receive money as small as $170 only on international bank wire transfer because the receiving bank VAT and charges is almost $100. Then of what value is the transaction? Be wise and not drag your chance into oblivion.

If you are not ready to do the needful, the government will cancel your payment soon.

This is my last advice.

Samuel.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.