Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sharonrivas55@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

sharonrivas55@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Hello My Dear,

Thanks for the reply, I would like to have a good relationship and business partners with you, I contacted you because of the urgency of my situation here, I'm Miss Sharon Demirel, 25 years girl from Sudan in Northeastern Africa, daughter of Dr. Richard Demirel, My father was a politician and a gold dealer before he died killed by a rebel attack during the political crisis that happened in my country some time ago, Also, My mother and my brother die after the burial of my father, as a result of food poison. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where I'm living now in a refugee camp under the care of an organization under the United Nation.

I have no relatives that I can run to because all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is (Reverend.Patrick Dela), who is the Rev father of (Christ the King Church) here in the camp, but i am not living with him rather I live in the woman hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for the women.

The Rev father Phone number is (+221785901740 ) should in case you wish to call and talk with me, if you call tell him that you want to speak with me Sharon Demirel, he will send for me in the female hostel. Please listen to this, I have my late father death certificate here with me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in his non resident domiciliary account which he used my name as the next of kin in one of leading bank in United Kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount of the money is $ 2.7bn (US $ 2.7 million).. So i will like you to help me, to transfer this money to your country and from there you will send me some money "for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come to your country.

Please, I kept this secret to the camp authority here because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people in the camp get to know about it. And my intention is to compensate you with 30% of the total amount after the transfer, and you will also help me to invest 70% of the money to any choice of business in your country under your care. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and people with vision, truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently. Please I have some important questions for you, I need to know from your inner heart. if you really want to help me, to recover this money from the bank without any betrayal?.
I will like you to assist me to transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you?
Please this is what I want to know from your heart. Once you agree with this few words, I like you to send me your full name, contact address, occupation, age and phone number so that I can send it to the bank and introduce you to them as my foreign Representative for the transfer

The bank said that I can not do this transfer alone because of my refugee status so I was instructed to look for foreign representative who will stand on my behalf for the transfer. Please I want you to keep this as a secret for now.
Meanwhile i will like you to call me through Rev.Patrick Dela phone so that i can speak with you. Thanks for communicating with me Attached here is my picture. I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Lovely

Sharon.

Header:
Return-Path: <sharonrivas55@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x243.google.com (mail-oi0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::243])
Reply-To: sharonrivas55@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017
Subject: I need your assistance and i will like to know more about you.

Sharon 1.JPG

Sharon 2.JPG

Sharon 3.JPG

Phone:
+221785901740
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: sharonrivas55@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Hello Dearest heart,
I was very happy today after reading your mail which has really made my day very bright that a helper in really there for me honey , i want you to help me and stand to the bank to transfer my late father's fund deposited in the bank of which i am the nest of kins. The reason why i contacted you is because after my contact with the bank and the bank asked to look for a partner who can stand on my behalf to transfer my late father's fund as the laws of this country is against any refugee to stand and make any claims honey which is the reason why i contacted you.

Honey, before contacting you, i made a three days praying and fasting for Almighty God to help me and provide a God fearing person who can stand on my behalf to transfer this money without any form of betrayals. After my contact with you from the dating site and the way you have been acting tells me that you are the one Allah has chosen for me.

Honey, right now, you they only one that knows my where about and no one knows about this money except you honey. Please try and make this strictly confidential because i don't want the Government of my country to know about this existing fund until it is finally gets to your account. I have told the bank every thing about you and the bank is waiting for you to present your self. I will like you to contact the bank and tell them that you are coming on behalf of me and see what the bank will say OK. my dear on my nest mail i will send you the bank information so the you will make contact with them OK. i have write an official introduction on your behalf to introduce you as my partner to receive the money in your account thanks and may Almighty God bless you and also be with you ; hope to hear from you soon

Your Lovely

Sharon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: sharonrivas55@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 22, 2017 11:05 pm

Good Day My Dearest

Thanks for your mail, and i really appreciate your response to my mail and i also understand all that you have said.
Dear, here in Refugee camp is like one staying inside prison, and i don't want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process i will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face, my intention is to have a good future, and a good living and continue with my studies.

I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you and your family okay, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life, from your mail, i know you will not betray me that is why i have trusted you. I have confidence to go ahead with you.

Bellow here is the contact of the bank.

Royal Bank Of Scotland
Address: Gogarburn, Edinburgh, EH1 21 HQ, UK.
Email: royal_bank@auctioneer.net
Foreign Operation manager: Mr.Bruce Van Saun
Contact No. +44-703-593-3099
Direct line: 0044-131-549-8888.

Looking forward to hear your response from the bank. God bless you Please Call the Bank and send mail to them as well today because i have written to them and have introduce you to them as my partner. when you get them on line, tell them that you are my partner.

You are representing me as the foreign next of kin to the fund of my late father being deposited in there bank with my name as the next of kin, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your account in your country.

My father's account information

Account Number............ 10005149
Iban Number .............. GB15RBOS16003410005149
Swift Code ............... RBOSGB2L
Amount Deposited.......... $ 2.7bn (US $ 2.7 million)
Account Holder's Name....... Professor Richard Demirel
Nest Of Kin.................Miss Sharon Demirel

This is my own information.

Full Name...... ......... Miss Sharon Demirel
Resident.................. Unit 225 church Road Medina UN. Refugee camp Dakar Senegal.
Identity card No ........... A20547896
Date Of Birth............. 04/03/1991

My dearest, The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and call them.

Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank. Please take good care, and always put me in your daily prayers,

God bless you,

Yours truly,
Sharon

COPY THIS NOTE AND SEND IT TO THE BANK

Dear Sir,

It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Sharon Demirel whose father’s name is Late Dr Richard Demirel and that the father has the sum of US $ 2.7 million in your Bank.

Miss Sharon Demirel in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds which her late father Dr Richard Demirel deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Sharon Demirel that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country.

Phones:
+447035933099
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+441315498888
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

royal_bank@auctioneer.net sharonrivas55@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 24, 2017 12:38 am

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND P.L.C

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Gogarburn, Edinburgh, EH1 21 HQ, UK Scotland
Phone: +44-207-280-9515
Fax: +44-703-197-0059. Date: 05/23/2017

Restricted use only.

This document remains strictly and confidentially the property of the ROYAL BANKING GROUP PLC ( R.B.S ) and must not be transferred to any illicit owner.

OFFICIAL RESPOND MONEY TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS

Dear Customer

Reference to your request for the release of Dr Richard Demirel deposited fund, ($2.7M Million) with account No 10005149, IBAN BIC GB15RBOS16003410005149: Swift Code: RBOSGB2L, willed to Miss Sharon Demirel presently in Dakar-Senegal.

We’ve acknowledged receipt of your mail inquiry in respect to the said inherited fund deposited in our escrow account for the next of kin.

Be informed that a formal inquiry has been noted and forwarded to the transfer unit, you are therefore required to provide proves confirming the true death of the depositor and the legality of your claims from the side of the next of kin Miss Sharon Demirel to enable us process the release order, you should present the following documents via regular mails for the contents to be viewed properly.

1. You should present an authority letter (Power of attorney) and (Affidavit of Oath) dully prepared and signed by a Senegalese based lawyer as your witness, mandating you to make this claims and transfer on Miss Sharon Demirel behalf......

2 You should present a copy of Dr Richard Demirel's death certificate, issued by a public/General hospital confirming his death.

3 You should present the Statement of Account issued to Dr Richard Demirel by our bank and your clear scanned identity card or passport.

On receipts of the above documents/information, we shall verify them and as soon as we are satisfied, we‘ll process your claim and affect the transfer. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, but we promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Yours Sincerely in Service,
Mr.Bruce Van Saun.
Foreign Operation manager
Ross Mcewan
Director
Royal Bank of Scotland

Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc HQ, registered in Scotland UK. 36 St Andrew Square EH2 2YB. Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

Header:
Return-Path: <royal_bank@auctioneer.net>
Received: from [154.124.77.106] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan (via HTTP);
Cc: sharonrivas55@gmail.com
Subject: TRANSFER PROCEDURE.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 154.124.77.106<br>Originating ISP: Autonomous System<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Good Evening My Dearest heart,
How are you doing today, i hope that all is really moving well with you Darling? I was very much delighted to read your mail and the response mail i also receives from the bank, I have gone through the mail sent from the bank and i am happy we have finally come to this end of the transfer. i believe that very soon, everything is going to be fine so far you will be honest and truthful to me.

Darling, regarding the documents they need, i think there is a little problem on that which i know will be solved. i do not know any lawyer who will help get the power of attorney and the Oath. i have my late statement deposit of account here with me and his death certificate, i keep it very secret here and i shall send it to you as soon as i scan them and find a lawyer who will help us.

I will be discussing with the Reverend father on how to find a reliable lawyer who can assist us do this and i shall let you know as soon as i do that. May God bless you for your effort towards me and may he grant us the favor to be together very soon. love you and wait for your mail soon.

Yours Lovely
Sharon.

Phones: +442072809515
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* BT

Fax: +447031970059
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sharonrivas55@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 24, 2017 9:57 pm

Good Morning My Dealing ,

Thank you so much for all your concern and care. I appreciate the way you are handling this transfer of the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. God will bless and reward you for taking good care of an orphan like me and i will equally pay you back your kind gesture.
like i said before, i have the death certificate of my late father and the Deposit certificate and i will send them to you but i don't have the power of attorney and Oath which the bank says will be prepared by a lawyer in Senegal.

After reading your mail I and the Reverend have gone to meet and finalized discussion with one of the lawyer who can help us in making the power of attorney and Affidavit of Oath. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal.

I want you to contact this lawyer on both phone and e-mail telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my $ 2.7 million dollars from the bank in UK were my father made this deposit to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. His contact information are as follows below.

BAR (DR) SALIF BAH ESQ CHAMBER
SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES
DAKAR-REGION
Below is the lawyer's contact information
Name......... Bar. Salif Bah.
Tel: ....... +221 707732134
Email: ( bar.salif@mail.com )
SENEGAL WEST-AFRICA

I want you to contact him immediately by both email and phone to discuss with
him.
I hope to here from you soon after contacting the lawyer so that i will know what he said.

Yours Love,
Sharon.

COPY THIS AND SEND TO THE LAWYER HONEY.

Dear Barrister SALIF BAH,

I am directed to contact you by Miss Sharon Demirel who is presently living in Dakar Refugee camp. I am her trustee and i am representing her to claim her inheritance willed by her late father of which she is the next of kin.

According to the bank in London, We need a power of attorney and Affidavit of Oath that will give me the guarantee to claim this money on her behalf and your the only hope we have to get this documents. I want to know the requirement and possibilities of getting this documents as soon as possible. thanks and get back to us as soon as possible.

Phone:
+221707732134
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (prepaid)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bar.salif@mail.com sharonrivas55@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 25, 2017 9:05 pm

BARRISTER SALIF BAH
LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER SALIF BAH CHAMBERS. (ESQ)

NOBLE LAW CHAMBER.

SALIF BAH CHAMBERS ASSOCIATES
ATTORNEY - GENERAL AND COMMISSIONER FOR JUSTICE
DAKAR REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL
RUE 6 GRAND VILLE MEDINA, DAKAR SENEGAL. SAINT-LOUIS

ATTENTION DEAR CLIENT
Date: 05/25/2017.

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL THE REQUEST FROM MISS SHARON DEMIRL, ON HOW TO PREPARE A LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION, POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS SHARON DEMIRL OVER THE ON GOING TRANSFER OF FUND, I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT A BRIEF DETAIL HAS BEEN GIVEN TO US ON THE SAID TRANSFER BY YOUR PARTNER.

LEGACY LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.

I WILL WANT YOU TO SEND ME ALL THIS REQUIRED DETAILS IMMEDIATELY AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE DOCUMENTS.

YOUR FIRST NAME.
YOUR LAST NAME
YOUR COUNTRY
YOUR TEL PHONE
YOUR ADDRESS, HOUSE AND OFFICE
YOUR OCCUPATION.

AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE SERVICE REQUIRED.

BEST REGARDS
BARRISTER SALIF BAH

(ALWAYS READY TO GIVE YOU THE BEST OF OUR LEGAL BACKUP/ADVICE)
NOBLE LAW CHAMBER
Barrister Salif Bah (Attorney – General & Commissioner for Justice)
Address: RUE 6 GRAND VILLE MEDINA, DAKAR SENEGAL., Saint-Louis, Senegal - 221
Phone No. +221-707-732-134
FAX: 00221-777-099-172
Email Id: bar.salif@mail.com

Hello dearest heart how are you feeling this lovely morning over they in you country my love? Dearest heart I am pleased to know that you have contact the lawyer i just go through the email lawyer send to you and know that the lawyer need you information that he will use to proceed the document for us darling please go ahead and send you information to the lawyer and do update me if you receives any response from the lawyer OK. My love i wish you lovely and sweet day at you work with my kissssss and hug.

I want you to fill in your name below and send to the lawyer;

My name is Mr.--------
my countries and contact address is------
Your number------
Your occupation;-----

Your Lovely
Sharon.

Phone:
+221777099172
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

royal_bank@auctioneer.net

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 25, 2017 9:11 pm

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND P.L.C

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Gogarburn, Edinburgh, EH1 21 HQ, UK Scotland
Phone: +44-207-280-9515
Fax: +44-703-197-0059. Date: 05 /25 / 2017

Restricted use only.

This document remains strictly and confidentially the property of the ROYAL BANKING GROUP PLC ( R.B.S ) and must not be transferred to any illicit owner.

OFFICIAL RESPOND MONEY TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS

Dear Customer

We humbly wish to inform you the received two document from you partner Sharon Demirel has been examined by our foreign operation department and confirmed to be authentic. We are now waiting for the power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath
once we receives this remaining document we will start the transfer of the fund Immediate to your any account and
bank of your choice. Please sir try your best to send us the remaining document so that we can transfer this fund to
your bank account Immediate.
Yours Sincerely in Service,
Mr.Bruce Van Saun.
Foreign Operation manager
Ross Mcewan
Director
Royal Bank of Scotland

Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc HQ, registered in Scotland UK. 36 St Andrew Square EH2 2YB. Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bar.salif@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 26, 2017 9:59 pm

BARRISTER SALIF BAH

LEGAL PRACTITIONER & ATTORNEYS OF SUPREME COURT OF JUSTICE

FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER SALIF BAH CHAMBERS. (ESQ)

NOBLE LAW CHAMBER.

SALIF BAH CHAMBERS ASSOCIATES
ATTORNEY - GENERAL AND COMMISSIONER FOR JUSTICE
DAKAR REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL
RUE 6 GRAND VILLE MEDINA, DAKAR SENEGAL. SAINT-LOUIS

ATTENTION DEAR CLIENT
Date: 05/26/2017.

In reference to your request, regarding the issue of helping you to procure the necessary documents required to make your claims and transfer funds to your account in your country, we are happy and highly honored and promise to assist and represent you in all assigns. Sir am here to info you that you partner Sharon have forward me all you Father detail with is ID CRAD.

We have taken notes of your request for us to provide you with power of attorney and affidavit of oath, we shall make sure that your matter is handled in the most professional manner in accordance with the law guiding such transaction.

A Power of Attorney/Trustee Mandate Certificate is a legal instrument that is used to delegate legal authority to another. The person who signs (executes) a Power of Attorney or Trustee Mandate Certificate is called the Principal. The power of Attorney or Trustee Mandate Certificate gives legal authority to another person (called an Agent or Attorney-in-Fact) to make property, financial and other legal decisions for the Principal.

A Principal can give an Agent abroad legal authority, or very limited authority. The Power of Attorney or Trustee Mandate Certificate is frequently used to help in the event of a Principals illness or disability or in legal transactions where the principal cannot be present to sign necessary legal documents.

The documents which you requested from my Law chamber has to be registered in the Federal Ministry of Justice, Ministry of finance and the Tribunal in accordance to the stipulated legal standard here in Senegal, before this documents could have a legal recognitions and acceptance to any legal, financial institution or bank like the one you are directing it to.

I have taken note of your personal details which i will have to work with in the preparation of the requested documents.

Hence due to the volume of the money to be transferred to your bank account in your country I will want you to allow this transaction to follow the legal procedures. To avoid any irregularities with the International Monetary Unit. Hence you have to abide by my legal instruction as your legal officer and advicer. I will make sure that our legal backup to you will make the transfer of the fund to your bank account a success.

This document takes about 2 official days to be ready from the ministry. So you must be very urgent in your reply.

These costs are basically for the preparation of the documents you requested from my chamber and all payment will be duly receipted.

THE COST OF GETTING THE DOCUMENTS.
Legalization and National license by Federal Ministry of Finance........... $150 US Dollars.
Registration and stamping by the ministry of Justice...... $170 US Dollars.
Affidavit of Oat....................................$200 US Dollars
Authorization and translations..........$195 US Dollars.
Services charge...................................$100 US Dollars.
Total Cost.............................................$815 US Dollars.

You have to make the payment through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Agent which remains the fastest means to send money and send me with the western union money transfer information's that is the (MTCN Number) ( Test question )and the( Test Answer ).

You have to make the payment with My information as follows:.

Receivers Name: --------------SALIF BAH
Address---------------------- Rue 6 Grand Ville Medina, Dakar
Destination Country--------------Senegal.

Furthermore as soon as you make the payment you have to send to my mail box the western union money transfer information and inform me immediately via my mail or call me through my phone immediately. As soon as I receive the fee, I will proceed to do the needful immediately.

This is an important case, you must stick to all my legal advice for a positive conclusive end. My legal strength is a plus.
I believe my services will meet your legal demands. Please you may wish to call me if you need any clarifications.

Note: All payment will be duly receipted and please get back to me as you receive this information's.

BEST REGARDS
BARRISTER SALIF BAH

NOBLE LAW CHAMBER

Good Day My Darling,

Darling, you are my every thing you have given me Hopes when i think there was no hope for me again and bring back hope and happiness again in my Life i wonder what i could have done without you,

My beloved, before i continue i most not forget to ask you How are you together with your job and health? and love, which is the most important thing to me here i believe every thing is will with you my beloved?, if so thanks be to God. as you know my here is just like some one that is living in the prison but i believe that with the help of God and you i will come out of here soonest, as I just finished going true your email now and i have seeing the reply from the lawyer he said that some amount of money need to be paid before they will proceed on the documents, Please darling this is where i need your help i don't know that money will be involved in this, I don't have any money here with me and i don't have brother or sister or even a boy friend whom i can run to and borrow this money from, My Darling love, i wished that i had this money here with me to pay the Lawyer, but as you know i am just a refugee living here on charity and barely, that is why i will really need your help and support the most at this time.

Please my beloved help me and pay this money to the Lawyer God has made you Moses to use you claim my fathers wealth and also make my life to have meaning again, he has chose you to clean my tears, and to brought me out of this prison called refugee camp where i am dieing. please try the best you can to help me send this money to the lawyer so that everything can begin in earnest and i will be hoping that my stay in this dungeon of pain,agony and suffering will be coming to an end very soon, as that will be my only happiness and joy that i need now in my life.

Darling Please i know that the money is to much but please i am begin you in the name of God to help me and send the money to the Lawyer OK and i promise you as soon as My Late Father's Money enters into your Account that is the first money you will collect please help me out with that love you have for me the very first time please.

All I can say to you is I love you and you are my world.
Always yours,
Sharon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bar.salif@mail.com sharonrivas55@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 27, 2017 9:44 pm

DEAR

SIR, SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL, I HEREBY AGREED THAT YOU SHOULD GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH BANK TO BANK. ALSO, I BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT DUE TO MY BUSY SCHEDULED IN FEDERAL HIGH COURT IN SENEGAL, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO TO BANK BY MYSELF TO WITHDRAW THE MONEY, BUT MY SECRETARY WILL DO THAT. MEANWHILE, I WANT YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH NOBLE LAW CHAMBER SECRETARY DETAILS BELOW:

ACCOUNT NAME: MENDY ENNA SIRA
BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 02758300003
BANK CODE: SN100
SWIFT CODE: AFRISNDAXXX
GUICHET CODE: 01004 RIB 91
IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2758 3000 0391

I ANTICIPATE YOUR URGENT REPLY UPON RECEIPT OF ABOVE PAYMENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS. THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND CHOSEN TO WORK WITH NOBLE LAW CHAMBER.
YOURS FAITHFULLY
BAR. SARIF BAH (ESQ)
MENDY ENNA SIRA (SECRETARY)

NOBLE LAW CHAMBER

How are you today,
I believe you are doing well.
God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position, pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp, and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.
Honey i am writing this mail with tears of joy in my eyes that God have use you complete my prayer to have my freedom from this condition i do not know how to appreciate you is only Almighty God we bless you for me,

Dearest heart i will always love you with all my heart i will always be loyal to you and i will always adore you because you are everything i have in this world you put smiles on my face again you make me to laugh in my dreams you have make me the happiest girl on Earth,
my heart is beats for you.
yours wounded heart, i will love you for the rest of my life.

Your Lovely
Sharon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sharonrivas55@gmail.com bar.salif@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 29, 2017 8:18 pm

Hello my dearest heart, Do you know the effect you have on me? Even in times of stress, I find myself calmer than usual. I always seem to fine the lighter side in things and situations. This is so unlike me, the pessimist i used to be. No matter how hard i would try i used to be impossible to think positive.But right from when you walked into my life, thing have changed.You have become like the biggest strength in my life.Every day with you i learn something new.Your ability to see good in every one and your kindness has reflected in me and is making me so much like you how i wish you call just call me with rev father phone number i give to you just to hear you voice we be more perfect to me honey.I am loving the new me hence falling in love with you even more.Every passing day makes me realize how important you are to me.I never want to lose you my darling.I love you today and i will love you forever.Because you are my princes you have give me hope to live again only God almighty we bless you for me. Darling do let me know where you send the money to the lawyer tomorrow and always take good cares of yourself for me. I we be expect you response with good new my love.

Your Lovely
Sharon.

DEAR

SIR, SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL, I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND YOU UPDATE DO INFO ME IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH RECEIPT OF ABOVE PAYMENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS SIR. THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND CHOSEN TO WORK WITH NOBLE LAW CHAMBER.
YOURS FAITHFULLY
BAR. SARIF BAH (ESQ)

NOBLE LAW CHAMBER
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.