Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

henryakpeneh247@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

henryakpeneh247@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 13, 2017 8:13 pm

Inheritance scam.

Zorpia:

Good day Madam xxx,
Please I am Making this offer to you in relation to the death of my late client, who died some years back in a car accident leaving behind a huge amount worth Ten Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars ( $10.3M ) in a bank here in Lomé Togo .
After unsuccessful attempt in reaching any of his relatives, so i want you to stand as the next of Kin to my late client so that bank will transfer the fund into your account after which I will come over to you for sharing .
Therefore in order to improve communication and more details on the above subject , Reply to private Email / henryakpeneh247 @gmail.com
I am expecting your quick response.

Thanks and Best Regards
Henry Akpeneh . Esq

Fake profile used:

Akpeneh / AkpenehHenry1019 - no picture
35, Calhoun, Georgia, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 36‑88
, in United Arab Emirates.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: henryakpeneh247@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 15, 2017 6:20 pm

Email:

Good morning xxx ,

Thanks for your reply and the email provided .Please i must say I'm sorry to have disturbed you with this issue although i know by the grace of God its going to render you and I a big profit .
I know that you are not related to my late client or even know him , but I will give you all the necessary information that covers the claim . So I want you to act as next of kin to the deceased so that this money will be released to you . after which i will come over to you for the sharing .

Based on this fact , there are legal procedures which we have to follow up before bank will release the fund to you . But before then , I will need trust, sincerity and truthfulness from you . please I need someone whose yes is, yes,

Therefore I want your solemn declaration to be reliable and honest . I will offer you 50% of the total amount in order to avoid any forms of jealousy that might arise in the transaction . My name is Barrister Henry Akpeneh . I live in number 24 great Avenue Lome Togo Republic .

I am married to a beautiful wife and blessed with children , my wife is a nurse and work at the general hospital here in Lome Togo . I am a legal practitioner and personal trusted attorney to my late client , I will finally come to your country as soon as you confirm to me the present of this fund into your account .

This is an opportunity that comes once in a lifetime, I sincerely hope that we would work together, in truth, without any atom of greed to deceive each other, I believe that this business will brings us together for a good business relationship and friendship .

This money will flow into your account in your name so i will need your word that you will not in any way betray or double cross me at the end of the transaction . My late client worked with Total oil company and also an exporter of gold in Africa before he died .

He died with his family in a terrible car accident . he was my client / friend before he was declared death as a result of heart-related condition . His account was frozen, and since then nobody has ever ask for a claim or identification because in his file with me, no next of kin was mentioned.

It was after the audit at the end of the fiscal year in 20I1 that the department of the bank found that his fund is still unclaimed, and they come in contact with me to seek and find his next of kin , this fund was dormant . In the end, routine notifications from a bank caused no response , I decided to make further inquiries of his own and learned that he had nothing to do in Lome.

These transactions will take two weeks to complete depending your quick co-operation with me . I want to assure you that there is no risk whatsoever in this transaction , as I have outlined plans for a smooth transfer of this funds to your account . Once the money is transferred into your account from here, my family and I will travel to your country to meet with you and share the fund 50/50 and i hope you will well come us in good faith ?

Finally i will need the below information's to proceed to the next level .

1,Your full names and age :
2,Your country and Occupation:
3,Marital status:
4,Full address and Phone number

Once this is done , I'll fill an application form on your behalf and submit it to the bank where the money is deposited , as this will make any claim for our legal and genuine transaction without any violation of law both here and your country as well .

Thank you and remain blessed

Yours Faithfully
Henry Akpeneh .Esq
From Ets.Benir Associates Chambers
Tel: +228 9859 9888
Lome Togo Rep. West Africa
Head Office / No. 17 Rue De Ufobuoingé .
Lome Togo Rep.
West Africa .

+22898599888
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.