Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

reginadesmond18@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:07 am

Out of the Blue:

Skype ID:
Regina Desmond
live:28b6b50976767d0

My dearest one!

How are you doing today! Hope all is well with you over there in your country, I hope that you are enjoying the atmosphere of peace and love.
I hope this massage will find you in the best of your health, I am happy to received your mail today, I really like to have a good relationship with you, I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and Like I said my name is Miss Regina Desmond, I'm from Monrovia in Liberia in west Africa, I'm 26 years old, and never married, 5ft 8 inches Tall,

55kg weight, black hair and brown eyes, and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of death of my parents I am the only daughter of late Dr Francis Desmond, a journalist. who was assassinated on Thursday 14 September 2014, i am single young lady without any child, my pictures will explain to you better again

so after the death of my mother as a result of poison which i don't know who is behind it, my uncle who is the purchasing and marketing sale manager of my late fathers company, wanted to convert all the properties and resources of my late father into his which i quarreled with him and it made him to lay his anger on me to the extent of hiring an assassins to kill me too but to god be the glory i succeeded by making a way to Senegal with my fathers file which contains important documents of his assets for my dear life.

Honestly i do live a fearful life even here in Senegal because of those Assassins coming after me .
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I’m fair in complexion. I am a medical student; I stop my education last 3 years being 2014.

Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any negotiations before now. I have been praying for months asking God to send the person i can discuss this with, and I think you are the one.

I deem it necessary to introduce myself in detail for you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me! i am a Secretary to my fathers company starting from my school level up till his death.

My late father Dr. Francis Desmond. was a successful business man and also a journalist, he was also the Director of (FRANCO INDUSTRY COMPANY LTD) and a contractor international business man here in West Africa which is popular in my country. He is also the formal assistance head of state during military Reign. Unfortunately I lost him last 3 years September as a result of the assassinated in my country. I did not have any other person that could be able to help me out, the only person i have now is.

Reverend Vincent George In (St James Catholic Church, Dakar) he is like a father to me who is the pastor of the church here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I live in the females hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women, I write you and reply your mails through the office of the reverend.

The Reverend Tel phone number ( +221-7056-23299 ) if you call, please tells him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. You can call from 9:00 am GMT. Please As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my family’s took place.

Please I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's Statement of account and his death Certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in European which he used my name as the next of kin, because I am the only child of my father, the amount in question is $2.9m (Two Million Nine Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars).

I have written to the bank where the money was deposited and they told me that I will have a foreign partner who will assist me because of my refugee status. So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come

over to meet with you because i lost my international passport while running for my dear life.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it.

I am a young girl who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might look like. most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,TV movies and cooking. I like honest,real,sincere and trustworthy people. but i hate dishonest,cheaters, and irresponsible people. please tell me more about your self,your likes and dislikes,family,country, etc. i believe we can move from here
Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. Because I ask God for a honest and understanding person. I will soon be with you for more love and caring over me in your base.

My favorite language is English. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I a have a lots to tell you. I attach my picture here to show you who I am and I will also be expecting your own picture in your next mail. And I will like to have your information’s such as:

your full names.............
your Age.....
You’re Address.......
Telephone number......

Thanks and god bless you,
Have a nice day and think about me.
Am Waiting to hear from you soonest
yours Forever in mind.
Miss Regina Desmond.

Header:
Return-Path: <reginadesmond18@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM5P195MB0209.EURP195.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([10.175.19.14]) by AM5P195MB0209.EURP195.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([10.175.19.14]) with mapi id 15.01.1061.013;
Wed, 26 Apr 2017
Subject: MY LOVELY ONE THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME PLEASE READ IT CAREFUL AND GET BACK TO ME

M Desmond.JPG

M Desmond2.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:19 am

Hello Dearest
How are you and your work.i am happy to let you know that the bank has release my money to me through the assistance of Mr. David Benson from Canada Rev Ben Emmanuel cursing, he is a good man who is now my co-investor and my husband. i am in Canada with my husband and i send to you a draft cheque of $150,000.00 US dollars to you and some other families who assisted me very much when i was in terrible situation in Senegal.

I have instructed Rev Ben Emmanuel who is the pastor of the Orphanage camp in Dakar Senegal to send you the cheque,contact him with his address below.i feel this is the only way I could say thank you for all your help and effort towards my life. Please i don't want you to write me about this cheque because my husband have access to my email i don't want my husband to know about the cheque i give to you because if he know about the cheque it will bring problem in my marriage that is why i handed it over to the refugee camp pastor Rev Ben Emmanuel to deliver to you i trusted him he is a good man with good reputation in Senegal.

Person to contact.
Name. Rev Ben Emmanuel
Email. reverendfatheremmanuel1@gmail.com
Telephone. +221-762948811

Profile Elements:
Elia Stefan / aziz.rachel.5
Created September 28th, 2017
BASIC INFORMATION

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Telephone. +221762948811
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

reverendfatheremmanuel1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:43 am

Be informed that your friend Regina Desmond have a deposit of the total sum of $150,000,00 USD Bank Draft Cheque in your name here in Dakar Senegal by me because of some reason about her new family but before I proceed in sending your Draft Cheque through DHL Courier service. It is very important that you send all your information as requested below,

Full name .............................
Home address .....................
Office address .....................
Telephone number ..............
Country .............................. ..
City .............................. .........
Age ...........................

Once i receive this information's from you, I shall proceed in sending your Draft Cheque without any delay.

I SHALL WAIT FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

My Dear You Can Reach Me With This Number Anytime +221-7629-48811

God Bless You ,
Reverend father Ben Emmanuel
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:28 am

Good day to you

I HAVE GONE TO THE COURIER SERVICE OFFICE TO SEND THE BANK DRAFT CHEQUE TO YOUR GIVEN ADDRESS THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY AND THEY TOLD ME THERE WON'T BE ANY PROBLEM IN DELIVERY THE BANK CHEQUE TO YOU. THEY CHARGED ( $275 ) ONLY AS THE DELIVERY COST TO YOUR ADDRESS.

NOW I WANT YOU TO SEND THE ( $275 ) FOR THE DELIVERY COST WITH MY INFORMATION BELOW THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY.

NAME: BEN EMMANUEL
ADDRESS: VILLA 121 MEDINA
CITY: DAKAR

I WILL BE WAITING TO RECEIVE THE MONEY FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT I WILL RETURN BACK TO THE COURIER SERVICE OFFICE TODAY TO POST THE BANK DRAFT CHEQUE TO YOUR ADDRESS.

MAY GOD GUIDE AND PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
REMAIN BLESSED
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:09 am

Dear ,

Thank you for your reply to my email.

Sending money through Money Gram or Western Union transfer will be the quickest and best possible means to receive money here in Senegal.

All you need to do is just work in to any Walmark store in your city, request for a money gram or western Union transfer form. The money will be transfer immediately. It’s as simple as that. Or better still your local bank can do the transfer for you through the same means.

See payment details below:

NAME: BEN EMMANUEL
ADDRESS: VILLA 121 MEDINA
CITY: DAKAR

Thank you for your cooperation, as i wait for your payment information.

MAY GOD GUIDE AND PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
REMAIN BLESSED

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:48 am

Dear

Trust you are doing well over there. The reason why i did not give you Bank to Bank transfer is because it take a long time to get the payment here. That is why i prefer for you to use western Union or Money Gram transfer.

Well find below Bank details as you have requested, and please tell your Bank to effect transfer payment immidaitely:

BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME: EDWIGE KAMPAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 004280480002
BANK CODE: SN100
IBAN NUMBER: SN08 SN1000101500428048000297
BANK SWIFT: AFRISNDAXXX
RIB: 97
ADDRESS: AGENCY GRANDYOFF 129 AVENUE YACINE THIANDOUM DAKAR SENEGAL

Kindly send me the payment slip as soon as you make the payment.

MAY GOD GUIDE AND PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

REMAIN BLESSED

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:52 am

how are you and with your family i hope all is well with you please don't delay for your Cheque to be send to you immediately still waiting for you for to send the fee

God Bless Your New Week ,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:44 am

M listing very well I have to let you know that this Cheque belongs to you so I will not disturbed you again about send it so if you need it again you have to come here and take it I have try for you as a man of god so have know to get your Cheque

God bless you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:50 am

listing to me and listing very well I have told you before and I will tell you again I ask you to go Send the money through Money Gram or Western Union transfer and you came back asking bank account which i have gave you so listing my dear friend if you can't send the money through Money Gram or Western Union transfe forget about the Cheque remember i have give you information to send the money through Money Gram or Western Union transfer so the chous is yours good luck to you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:05 pm

ST.JOHN CATHOLIC CHURCH IN UNITED NATIONS REFUGEE CAMP, ADDRESS No 201 Rul CITY,DAKAR.SENEGAL.
EMAIL reverendfatheremmanuel1@gmail.com
REVEREND FATHER Ben Emmanuel

Peace be unto you.

Greetings to you & your Family.I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Conformable Bank Draft of but I did not hear from you since,Then I went and deposited the Bank Draft Cheque with Apex Courier Delivery Company ,Dakar,Senegal ,before I traveled out of the country for a short Course and i will not come back until three months.What you have to do now is to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charges.,The only money you will send
to the Courier & Security Company to deliver your Bank Draft Cheque to your postal Address in your country is ($80) only being their Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, Do not be deceive by anybody to pay any other money except ($80),I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demur rage.You have to contact the Apex Courier Delivery Company now for the delivery of your Draft with this information

Bellow. Apex Courier Delivery Company Senegal.
E-mail: apexcourierdeliverycompany24@gmail.com
Registration Reference No; wwdsc/xxx/100
Code Number:xxxdcsc/6545

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and Let me repeat again,try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of ($80) for their immediate action.You should also Let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Note. Apex courier delivery company do not know the contents of the parcel.I registered it as my photograph (pix) being sent to a friend overseas. They do not know that it contains a bank draft of such a huge amount of money.This is to avoid them tampering with the package. Do not let them know the content,i am waiting to hear the good news from you.

Yours Faithfully

( St John Catholic Church )
Address No 201 Rul City,Dakar.Senegal.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.