Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

caroline mosley impersonator

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

caroline mosley impersonator

Unread postby dukelion » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:02 am

I recently had the time of meeting with one of these on a hookup site, go figure right, I knew this was one that I had to mess and bad.currently I have got them believing that im going to an offshore bank account in the phillipines but of course not, but so far I have it played out to the point that I have the offshore bank account moneygram delivery destination. what the hell do I do with it besides not send the money? rool it up and smoke it or just wipe my ass with the rest of the stupid bullshit that people try and do? thoughts
dukelion
New survivor

Re: caroline mosley impersonator

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:14 pm

If you post the first three or so E-mails you received from each scammer character along with the E-mail where they asked for money which usually contains the Moneygram or WU information. Then post the E-mail that contains the bank account information you were supposed to send the money to. We will report the account as one being used to commit Fraud.

Fake Documents, phone numbers, Photos all used by the scammer are helpful.

Please be sure to remove any of your information. We only want that of the scammers. Also be aware of the photo guidelines. Nothing you wouldn't show your Children or your mother.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?