Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

email.data10@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

email.data10@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:35 pm

Reply-To: transactions@habib-online.com.ng
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 07:37:23 +0100
Message-ID: <CAF3=Q0C6Hk8t=z9dBbnjA783sdH9J2Zrwc=WVVy3TBLr0HJ_SQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: OUTSTANDING PAYMENT.

Dear ,

As Nigeria now has a new government to be sworn in on May 29, 2015, the out going government of President Goodluck Jonathan has directed that we complete all long outstanding payment.

However, on same directive, we have been instructed to pay ONLY to named beneficiaries who are able to proof that they are the rightful owners and beneficiaries of the said fund. Hence your name is included in the 74 beneficiary list whose payment allocation fund is domiciled with us here.

If you truly know that you have previously been contacted or dealt with the officials of both Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and you were not able to receive your ($12,500,000.00) despite all efforts, kindly get back to us now for immediate verification and subsequent payment.

Note that your ability to co-operate with the necessary information as may be required will expedite payment actions to your favoure.

Ensure that your current / direct telephone number is included in your anticipated immediate response for expediency of verification and payment.

Thanks.

Idigongo Oluwaseum Sr.
Head of Operations,
Habib Bank PLC.
Tel: +2347034653727
Fax: +2348148864303
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

email.data10@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:33 pm

($12.5 Million) 2015 Fund Settlement - FINAL NOTICE.
People
EU Anti-Fraud Org. <email.data10@gmail.com> Today at 10:23 PM
To
EU Anti-Fraud Org.
Dear valued beneficiary,

Our organization has severally attempted to resolve your long withheld payment issue but due to your questionable non-compliance of statutory directives, you have failed to receive same all these while. Just this morning, we received the below translated telex message from the Habib International Bank PLC in whose hands your funds is withheld hitherto.

We need your urgent attention this time. It is our duty to guide and protect your interest as an international organization. We are duly aware of high level of
corruption in African governmental offices but we are here to protect your interest. Your failure to receive your fund via Union Bank the last time has made the
authorities to move responsibility to the Habib Bank PLC.

It will be to your great advantage to utilize this opportunity this time and be happy for the rest of your life.

Respond to us immediately so that we direct you to the the OFFICER-IN-CHARGE at the Debt Management Office (DMO) in Nigeria where you will send your payment application and request and your long withheld fund will be released to you without a single sweat.

This is 100% COST-FREE (GUARANTEED)

Your success is in your hands.

Fabret Guerin
(Australian Citizen)
Working for: the Anti-Fraud International.
Presently in: West Africa
For: 2015 Fund Settlement Assignment.
west-africa.assignment2015@eu-iafpo.org

--------------------------------------------------- MESSAGE --------------------------------------------------

IRREVOCABLE, CONDITIONAL BANK PAYMENT ORDER (ICBPO)

TRANSACTION CODE: LB99015AAX.

WE,THE HABIB BANK PLC, HAVING AN ADDRESS AT 30-31 BROAD STREET, LAGOS NIGERIA, AND REPRESENTED BY THE
UNDERSIGNED BANK OFFICERS HEREBY CONFIRM WITH FULL BANK RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY
THAT OUR CLIENT (THE DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE -DMO) HAS ON DEPOSITS WITH OUR BANK UNDER THEIR SOLE
SIGNATURE IN ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2021805433, FOR THE SUM OF $12,500,000.00 (TWELVE MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES

DOLLARS IN SETTLEMENT ALLOCATION TO YOUR ABLE NAME REPRESENTING YOUR LONG WITHHELD FUND.

THESE FUNDS ARE CLEAN, CLEARED, OF NON-CRIMINAL ORIGIN AND ARE FREE OF ANY LIENS AND ENCUMBRANCES AND ARE AVAILABLE TO
YOU - (THE BENEFICIARY), WITHOUT ANY RESTRICTIONS.

THIS IRREVOCABLE, CONDITIONAL BANK PAYMENT ORDER (ICBPO) IS VALID FOR 30 DAYS FROM TODAY WHICH IS THE DATE OF ISSUANCE OF
THIS CONFIRMATION NOTICE, OR UNTIL THE TRANSACTION IS COMPETED, IF DONE WITHING THE VALIDITY PERIOD.

PAYMENT IS AVAILABLE ON THE BENEFICIARY'S FIRST WRITTEN DEMAND VIA BANK WIRE TRANSFER UPON THE SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE TRANSACTION AS CONTAINED IN TRANSACTION CODE NO: LB99015AAX, WE ALSO CONFIRM THAT PARTIAL DRAWINGS AND MULTIPLE PRESENTATIONS ARE ACCEPTABLE. IT IS ALSO TO YOUR GREAT BENEFIT TO KNOW THAT YOU CAN ALSO RECEIVE YOUR FUND IN BITS OF PERIODIC TRANSFER IF YOU SO DESIRE. THIS OPTION IS HIGHLY BENEFICIAL FOR BENEFICIARIES WHO HAVE IN-COMING FUND RESTRICTIONS IN THEIR COUNTRIES.

WE, ENGAGE WITH YOU THAT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS IRREVOCABLE, CONDITIONAL BANK PAYMENT ORDER, YOUR IMMEDIATE FUND TRANSFER SHALL BE DULY HONORED ONCE WE CONFIRM THAT YOUR ARE THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY.

THIS IRREVOCABLE, CONDITIONAL BANK PAYMENT ORDER IS SUBJECT TO UNIFORM CUSTOM AND PRACTICE FOR DOCUMENTARY CREDIT (2013
EDITION) I.C.C. PUBLICATION NUMBER 500.

THIS BANK PAYMENT GUARANTEE IS CASH-BACKED AND IT SHALL EXPIRE ON EXECUTION IF DONE WITHIN THE VALIDITY PERIOD.

WE EXPECT YOUR TIMELY ACTION IN DUE COMMUNICATION TO THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY.

FOR AND ON BEHALF OF HABIB BANK PLC, 30-31 BROAD STREET, LAGOS NIGERIA.

BANK OFFICER (1)
EZEKIEL MUOKA
OPERATIONS.

--------------------------------------------------- MESSAGE END-----------------------------------------------
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

email.data10@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:59 pm

($12.5 Million) Bit by Bit PAYMENT :- Debt Management Office: FINAL NOTICE
People
Debt Management Office <email.data10@gmail.com> Today at 12:21 PM
To
Debt Management Office
BCC
Message body
To your kind attention.

An important notice from Mr. Paulson Ikeji. I guess you know about the
Debt management Office (DMO). I also guess you have been in contact
with one Mr. Fabret Guerrin of European Union Anti-Fraud International
present in West Africa. It is all about your long over-due (withheld)
sum of $12.5 Million (USD) which is hitherto under approval for
payment via Habib International Bank.

The Debt Management Office (DMO) is our government Apex debt
settlement ministry of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We are solely
in-charge of all foreign debt settlement be it contract or allied
payments. It is only upon our official order and approval that the
paying bank can effect any payment from the residual accounts of the
Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN).

We are completely confused on your reluctant attitude but do wonder if
the so called EU Anti-Fraud officer - Mr. Fabret Guerrin has been
guiding you properly.

Actually, we do not thing that he has been guiding you properly
otherwise, we wonder how you have become so reluctant and
non-complying in this matter.

However, the latest meeting of stake holders had yesterday at our
conference center has once again re-empowers us to contact you again
and seek a final conclusion of this matter favorable to you. It has
re-instated the need for periodic / bit by bit (installments) payment
of your fund to your choice bank in as much as you comply with your
statutory obligation as a non-resident beneficiary of this long
embattled fund.

You must know that our dear government will never lose her anticipated
revenue because you want to be pleased unconditionally, NO, matters of
a government of a nation is never done like that. You must comply with
your statutory obligation which is legally tantamount to releasing
your payment as Guaranteed by the new government of President
Mohammadu Buhari whose sole aim is to fight against corruption in
governmental places and make a good name for Nigeria.

Your continued refusal of fulfilling your statutory obligation has
continually prevented you from receiving your long withheld fund.
Sincerely speaking and categorically stating, YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE
ANY PART (OR) FULL AMOUNT OF YOUR WITHHELD FUND UNLESS YOU COMPLY WITH
THE FULFILLMENT OF YOUR STATUTORY OBLIGATION which is not more than
($190).

This is in line with the resolution in the stake holders meeting just
concluded yesterday and a mandate issued to me to contact and update
you properly and accordingly.

In view of this, it will be to your great benefit if you can make up
your mind now by getting back to us and ready to comply with
fulfillment of your obligation and we MUST guarantee your immediate
payment of first installment of $1 Million within the nest 48 hours.

As whatever form of GUARANTEE you want, we will issue that to you as
it is my sole duty and obligation to ensuring that you receive your
long withheld and embattled fund in as much as you comply with
fulfillment of your statutory obligation without issues and arguments.

God bless you.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I wait for your reply.

Paulson Ikeji
Director, Foreign Debt Settlement
Debt Management Office (DMO)
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Wayne

email.data10@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:10 pm

Dear

It will be to your great benefit if you can simply understand that the Financial Fraud Action Group - FFA is only an investigative Counter-Party in your payment whose duty is to investigate, verify and ensure that the corrupt government of Nigeria releases your fund to you without further problems. You must understand that the FFA plays a Protective role in this exercise all to your own benefit.

Having duly investigated your payment and found that you are the genuine foreign beneficiary of this long withheld and embattled $12,500,000.00, we are left with no other option that to guide you to the Standard Chartered Bank from where your fund will be paid in bit by bit transfers of small amounts ranging from $500,000.00 to $1,000,000.00 per transfer. We have retrieved all your valid documents from the ministries and it is with these documents that you can have the legitimate right to contact the Standard Chartered Bank and request your immediate payment. Without these verified documents which I have here, you do not have any legal backing to go to the bank and demand your payment

Consequently, if you are one of the beneficiaries who have spent any amount of money to the Nigerian government officials in the past, kindly state clearly together with the total amount you have spent. This is because, the we have a policy of compelling the Government of Nigeria to refund all provable extortion meted to non-resident contractors and beneficiaries in the past 15 years.

If you follow my guideline properly, I bet you will see yourself in a great happiness within the next Seven (7) banking days. However, whereas you fail to follow my instructions, neither the FFA I represent nor myself shall be held responsible for your failure to receive your fund this time. All in your hands.

Before I hand these valid & verified documents to you, I MUST have an oral/telephone discussion with you just to ascertain and be absolutely sure that I am dealing with the rightful beneficiary for the fear of so many fake claims on these funds all these years.

This is the reason why the Financial Fraud Action Group sent us from European Headquarters to West Africa and upon completion of this project, we will depart for our respective countries pending further and future assignments.

Call me right away on my direct telephone number here +234 906 -944-3451

If you find it difficult to get through to me, kindly request my immediate call and state your direct telephone number for me to call you without delay.

YOUR DESTINY IS NOW IN YOUR HANDS.

Be guided accordingly.

Mr. Sanuel Palancha
Financial Fraud Action (Intl)
West African Regional Assignment 2017.
Tel: +234 906 -944-3451
+234-90-000-FINFA

Header:
Return-Path: <email.data10@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x244.google.com (mail-oi0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::244])
From: Financial Fraud Action Group <email.data10@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017
Subject: ($12.5 MILLION FUND RECOVERY) :- Bit by Bit Payment

Phones:
+2349069443451
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Cellular Mobile (ETACS)

+2349000034632
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

email.data10@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:59 pm

Attention:

Dear respected beneficiary,

Thanks for your prompt response.

The importance of telephone conversation with you is for us to be more assured that we are dealing with the rightful beneficiary as names above. This is due to so many fake claimants from abroad seeking to have your fund either by impersonating you or as your nominated trustees and some even go as far as stating that you are dead.

However, the FFA has a single obligation of ensuring your payment upon conviction that you are the rightful beneficiary named above.

I hereby attach these documents which were retrieved and handed over to us by the constituting authorities. These are your valid fund documents which proves and confirms you as the rightful beneficiary of the said fund. Below is the list of attached document:

1. Certificate of Fund Ownership
2. Clean Bill Certificate
3. Presidential Priority Payment Clearance (for $190,000 Extra Recovered)
4. Proof of Ownership
5. Non-Appearance Certificate
6. Payment Schedule

Apart from these six (6) classified documents of your transaction, I also attach"

1. My official ID Card
2. My home country passport

Today, we will forward your Authority to Remit order to the Standard Chartered Bank Plc for immediate action. Remember that the Government of Nigeria account at Standard Chartered set out for this payment has limited liquidity (funds). Due to the fact that there are so many foreigners involved in this payment exercise, the bank services will be based on First Come, First Serve meaning that you need not to waste any time in following up with action.

You need to contact the bank immediately writing a short letter requesting them to commence your payment with the initial (1st Part) transfer of not more than $1 Million USD or even make your request as low as $950,000 USD.

When you write the bank, ensure that you include your REVISED PAYMENT Code as:

FFA-FGN-2017/WARRPXX/06. This is your Payment Code which you must quote to the bank when you write them.

Below in the contact officer and email address of the Standard Chartered Bank in Lagos Nigeria from where your payment is to be made.

Contact person: Mr. David Kolawole
Position: Director of Foreign Operations
Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank Plc.
Address: 105B, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Contact Email: intl-transactions@online-sc.com
Contact Tel: +234 701 910 7303

Do this without delay and keep me informed adequately.

Be guided accordingly.

Mr. Sanuel Palancha
+234-90-000-FINFA

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=121689:
Domain Name: ONLINE-SC.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Updated Date: 16-feb-2017
Creation Date: 15-feb-2017
Expiration Date: 15-feb-2018
Registrant Name: kenneth low
Registrant Street: 22115 Connell Rd.
Registrant City: Marengo
Registrant State/Province: IL
Registrant Postal Code: 60152
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8155688269
Registrant Email: ritalow14@hotmail.com

20170323001056-8b6c18a8-me.jpg

20170323001059-3abcb869-sm.jpg

20170323001102-c7b8381f-me.jpg

20170323001105-41399f62-me.jpg

20170323001111-c9300da4-me.jpg

20170323001115-0456483c-me.jpg

20170323001119-c68f8f2d-me.jpg

20170323001544-1fe2deda-me.jpg

Phone:
+2347019107303
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

intl-transactions@online-sc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:16 pm

Attn:

Dear applicant,

With reference to your request, the Standard Chartered Bank do hereby inform you that your payment reference no: FFA-FGN-2017/WARRPXX/06 is correct and valid in consonance with the 2017 payment directive issued by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

The corresponding working agreement between our ordering customer (the Federal Government Of Nigeria) and our institution only empowers us to effect an initial part transfer of an available amount below One Million United States Dollars (USD $1,000,000.00) only.

In view of the above, our institution will effect an initial wire transfer of Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars (USD $950,000.00) to your nominated bank account stated below:

Bank name:
ACcount number:
ABA no: ABA:
Account name:
Account Holder's address:

If in anyway, there is an error in your receiving bank account above, please do indicate for immediate correction.

CONSEQUENTLY, a sworn Affidavit of Claim from any Federal High Court in Nigeria is our only pre-requisite for effecting your initial transfer. This court Affidavit of Claim is required, (1) because of your non-appearance in Nigeria - as clearly shown by the presence of your Non-Appearance Clearance given and (2) for the reason of several attempted claims on your fund by some other foreigners purporting to be your trustees and to have been sent by you in the recent past.

OBSERVATION:

1. Your payment request is found genuine and legitimate.
2. The is not other requirement (whatsoever) as every proof required is present in your payment file here.

Upon your presentation of a valid sworn Affidavit of Claim from any Federal High Court in Nigeria, our institution will waste no time in releasing your initial part transfer of USD $950,000.00 to your presented bank account.

Thanking you in anticipation of your understanding of these facts.

Mr. David Kolawole (FSP, MON FSS)
Director, (Foreign Operations)
Standard Chartered Bank Plc.
105B, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island,
Lagos - NIGERIA.
Operations Tel: +234 701 910 7303

-------------------------------------------------------
MISSION STATEMENT AND CORE VALUES

Licensed and operating under the regulations of the Central Bank of Nigeria. Registered No: 621089. Knowing our customers is at the heart of our business model. Working with some of the world’s biggest companies, we grow their business by empowering their employees, suppliers and distributors. We are giving millions of individuals the power of banking. Our ambition is to be the most respected African bank. We hope we can be part of a change, pushing for a society that functions well, and is fair and transparent.
Setting standards for sustainable business practices that unleash the talents of our employees, deliver superior value to our customers and provide innovative solutions for the markets and communities we serve

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.12.152.133 with SMTP id f5csp845779qvd;
Thu, 23 Mar 2017
X-Received: by 10.129.177.3 with SMTP id p3mr2454837ywh.179.1490287217317;
Thu, 23 Mar 2017
Return-Path: <intl-transactions@online-sc.com>
Received: from us2-ob1-1.mailhostbox.com (us2-ob1-1.mailhostbox.com. [162.210.70.52])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id y84si1712512ywd.144.2017.03.23.09.40.16
for < >
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Thu, 23 Mar 2017
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of intl-transactions@online-sc.com designates 162.210.70.52 as permitted sender) client-ip=162.210.70.52;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@online-sc.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of intl-transactions@online-sc.com designates 162.210.70.52 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=intl-transactions@online-sc.com
Received: from 172.16.214.51 (unknown [172.16.214.51]) (using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated sender: intl-transactions@online-sc.com) by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 5472218182E for < >; Thu, 23 Mar 2017
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=online-sc.com; s=20170215; t=1490287216; bh=tOA5qIWDSWVyuFqM1hwLw2vixKQF/Ee76F030PwAInc=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject; b=VJchIxyNczdHCt067tMekLgmyywcVfu5+kKzNYunTIPv8VXGLyCBrpJV4DTlWb0QI
UfHi1BanOY3MYcgHG0wys4OeFdSMa7eUworhZGuCbgfcHd3RTcoLeaxdc/9616eTWn
PBAzveNhIcxD/GM4WPJlTbejkVPvWtrA5HR3e1HA=
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017
From: Standard Chartered <intl-transactions@online-sc.com>
Reply-To: Standard Chartered <intl-transactions@online-sc.com>
To:
Message-ID: <1685439805.70342.1490287216341@us3.webmail.mailhostbox.com>
Subject: Ref: ($12.5 MILLION FUND RECOVERY) :- Bit by Bit Payment
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_70341_1641943568.1490287216280"
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Medium
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.8.1-Rev14
X-Originating-Client: open-xchange-appsuite
X-CMAE-Score: 0
X-CMAE-Analysis: v=2.2 cv=QvQu5R6d c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=q81Wa3Eb8KrLM7fJk7apig==:117 a=fmD_JHji_u0A:10 a=yZ9QfMiQGyVYPjwWtQoA:9 a=0bXxn9q0MV6snEgNplNhOjQmxlI=:19 a=r8LvOYrfuAHoeRtL:21 a=XnUW5NGrA0sbVLMS:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=4MKYhkf3Z1UA:10 a=AtzgH3Q6inVgpbIrxdMA:9 a=j49aOc6EqNRf8HMx:21 a=JiUVYQZKkVZvwtSg:21 a=RNcoTYdG3Cp5aOxg:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10

------=_Part_70341_1641943568.1490287216280
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

email.data10@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:50 pm

Dear

I received you mail and quickly inquired and they said that an International Court Affidavit of Claim will be obtained from the Federal High in Lagos Nigeria at the following cost:

Affidavit fee: $86
Court Oat fee: $99

TOTAL = $185

Note that my entire team is forbidden from receiving any amount of money in a way of helping foreign beneficiaries but in your case, I have no option other than to help you. If you want me to help you in this matter, I will ask one of my colleagues here to receive this $185 from you and go to the High Court here and get an Affidavit for you in your name.

At your request now, I will send you the name of the receiver here so that you go right away and send $185 without delay so that we get an affidavit for you.

I wait.

Samuel Palancha.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: email.data10@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:39 pm

Dear ,

It will not be reasonable if you think of sending $185 only via bank wire. No, this is not right, You must go through the Western Union OR moneygram or even RIA to send this $185 to the receiver below:

Receiver: Ola Samson
City: Lagos
Amount: $185

Go right away and send it via Money Gram or Western Union and send me the reference numbers or scan the receipt and send to me.

Once this is done, I will make sure that tomorrow your required document is procured and send back to both you and the bank for immediate action.

I wait.

Mr. David Kolawole (FSP, MON FSS)
Director, (Foreign Operations)
Standard Chartered Bank Plc.
105B, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island,
Lagos - NIGERIA.
Operations Tel: +234 701 910 7303
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

email.data10@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:40 pm

Dear

Why are you delaying your success? It is 12 noon here today Monday and you have not sent the MoneyGram details of the $185? I wrote you last Friday and told you that bank wire transfer of ONLY $185 to third world country like Nigeria is not good. The receiving bank charges for receiving USD from foreign bank account will take over the whole $185. It is useless.

I said No, No, No, This is urgent and cannot go through bank transfer for only $185. You must hurry immediately to the MoneyGram and send it to:

Receiver: Kunle Joseph
City: Lagos
Amount: $185

Hurry right now and send it and send me the MoneyGram details and receipt so that our attorney will hurry to the Federal High Court and obtain your Affidavit of Claim and send to you without delay.

The bank is waiting to begin your transfer same today.

Mr. Sanuel Palancha

Phone:
+2349069443451
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

email.data10@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Attention:

Thanks for your prompt reply. My delay in response is as a result of Easter Holidays which lasted for 4 days. Work has resumed this morning and we have just concluded actions with the paying bank - The STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC.
It is my official duty to guide you in revelation of the truth of all you have gone through for these few years.

The TRUTH OF THE MATTER as per our investigations discovery is that these corrupt government and banking officials over-inflated your fund from original source and trying to secure the over-inflated amount through your name they ended up deceiving you and made you spend so much money unnecessarily.

Right as it stands, they have all abandoned your fund and let open your payment information to so many fraudulent officials who keep on contacting you day by day.

The intervention of the Financial Fraud Action group all the way from Europe and America has brought these fraudulent activities to an end. You must follow my directives and instructions now for you to start receiving your funds in bits of smaller transfers via the Standard Chartered Bank as agreed and instructed by the government. This payment in bits is because the Nigerian government does not have enough funds to meet the demand of so many foreign contractors and beneficiaries at the same time.

Your first payment from the Standard Chartered Bank will not exceed $1 Million. It could be less but not less than $750,000 as the 1st part payment but will increase up to $2 Million in the subsequent transfer come within 1 month of the first payment.

We have just sent your Payment Order to the Standard Chartered Bank will attend to you once you contact them DIRECTLY.

You must write email to the Standard Chartered now requesting your first part payment directly. It is your duty and obligation to write the bank directly from your own email addres. Below is the 4 point on which your mail to the bank will base:

(a) Identify yourself (with your name, address and telephone number)
(b) Quoting your payment number as FINFA-FGN/X2016/2017
(c) Requesting that your 1st Part payment be made to your choice bank account
(d) State your choice bank account

Write down the required details as directed in a - d above and send to the Foreign Operations Manager at the Standard Chartered Bank as follows:

Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank PLC
Contact Person: Mr. Patrick Oluwobokiri
Contact email: transactions@mails-sc.com
Contact Telephone: +234 701 910 7303

I have your complete payment documents to be forwarded to you once you establish contact with the bank. However, to ensure absolute genuine dealings with the right authorities, demand a copy of an official Identity of the officer whoever communicates to you from the bank. This is very important for you to know when you are on the right track, dealing with the right officer.

As a matter of expediency of action, you must contact the Standard Chartered as directed above within the least possible time.

Keep me posted.

Mr. Samuel Palancha
+234-90-000-FINFA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.