Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosykaka37@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rosykaka37@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:50 am

Dearest One,

I am Rosy kaka by name with age of 23 years old, my nationality is Ivorian, My father was a highly reputable business man (a cocoa merchant and supplier of aggro allied material Gold) who operated in the capital of Ivory Coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously during one of his business trips abroad in February last year.

Although his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by my uncle who traveled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on February last year, he told me about a box he concealed the sum of Five million, Five hundred thousand United State Dollars.($5.5M) and some Golds) deposited in one of the security company's here in Cotonou Republic of Benin West Africa, which he disguised and declared the box to contain family valuables instead of money, by this way the company does not know the true content of the box and He registered the consignment using the name of beneficiary or next of kin to be his business foreign partner living overseas. I have in my possession the deposit document which the company gave to my late father when he deposited the box with the security company. I really don't know what to do.

This is because have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis that was in Ivory coast.
The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I am in a sincere desire of your assistance in this regards. I will like you to help me and contact the company as the beneficiary or next of kin for the claim of the box so that i can come over to your country and continue my Education there while you look for a very good lucrative business you can invest on since i am still too young to handle a business that will need such huge amount of money. Because since the death of my father, things has not been easy for me due to my uncle who killed my father also wants to eliminate me because of my fathers landed properties in order to claim them, I managed to escape from my fathers house to Cotonou where i am now hiding in one of the Refugee camp here in Republic of Benin because he is still in search of me. As soon as i hear from you i will forward the contact of the security company and the Deposit certificate.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly and willingly help me as your sister?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question Will be good for you after the money is in your country? Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

HERE IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS rosykaka37@yahoo.com

Thanks and god bless.
Best Regard,
Rosy Kaka

Header:
Return-Path: <annekaka.@vega.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mzkstore646.ocn.ad.jp (mz-ukg646p.ocn.ad.jp [153.149.213.226]) by vcwebmail.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017
Reply-To: rosykaka37@yahoo.com
Subject: MAIL FROM ROSY KAKA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: rosykaka37@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:31 pm

Hello Beloved,

Thanks for your reply and interest to help me. Indeed it is not easy to trust someone that you don’t know before but in my case I contacted you after a fasting and prayer session for God to connect me with a genuine person that will assist me as his or her daughter or sister in respects of this funds that my late parents left for me. I am also very happy that you accepted to save my soul from death. My Dearest, I am an orphan of 23 years old, single, have no children.

Presently in my country, there are political instabilities and I need to relocate from here soonest so that I will begin my education in your country while you help me invest part of the funds in a lucrative business. I would like you to help me claim my inheritance funds from the security company as my guardian and thereafter I join you for my future goals.

Please I want you to understand that these funds in the box which my late father deposited with the security company here is the only hope for my future survival. I need more information about you like your age, your status and present work also I want to you to suggest for me the kind of business we are going to invest these funds into. I just need all these information to know you better.

Please kindly get back to me so that I can give you the relevant details and the contact of the security company so that they can begin the shipment arrangements of the consignment to your country before I come to join you for the continuation of my education. I have intact every document covering this consignment.

I will be very grateful if you consider my request favorable.

Please upon your response include your phone number so that I can call you and have a word with you.

I have attached my picture for you to see me. here is my direct telephone number: +229 68243934
I am waiting for your reply soon with the details.

Thanks for your concern and God bless you.

Yours,

Rosy Anne

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (13.42 KiB) Viewed 5005 times

Phone:
+22968243934
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosykaka37@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:02 pm

Skype ID:
Abal
paris, France
abalabal42

Hello Beloved,

Thank you very much for your mail, and your willingness to assist me in this transaction, May Almighty God grant you favor but one thing we need is trust and nothing more which will make this transaction to be successful. I am also happy that you have promised to help me out from my present predicament. Actually; it is not easy to trust someone that you have not met nor seen before. But may God make us to trust each other, since he is our creator.

My beloved; I had contacted the security company and they told me that they have a way to deliver the consignment to you through diplomatic courier means to your country which means that the consignment will not be open at any port of entry until it gets to your door step to you in over there in your country diplomatically.

Please I will like you to contact the security company right away and tell them that you are the family friend to Dr David Kaka and you are the guardian to Miss Rosy Anne kaka that you want them to give you their requirement cargo the consignment to you in your country and tell them that the content of the consignment is family valuables. I have agreed to give you 35% for your kind assistance to me.

Please note: that the family valuables is in a metallic box and it was deposited in a security company and registered as family valuables for security reasons, and for no reason must the company knows that the metallic box contains family valuables.

The Box is registered with my late fathers

Name: MR DAVID KAKA,
The Security Code of the Box is GNS/UTS/X5/504.
Deposit Number is AAISO/BUN/XXIV-78J/03.
Certificate Of Deposit Code is 233/UTS/101/33023.
Consignment Code is UT/2000/0914MADD
Reference Number is 233/UTS/101/33028.
Description is: Family valuables.
This is the contact of the security company:

BODEX ASSISTANCE AND SECURITY COMPANY.

Contact person : Dr. STEVEN HARRISON (Director of operation)

EMAIL: bodex_assistance1960@yahoo.fr
Bodexassistance@diplomats.com
TEL: +229 98208738

You can contact them through phone or mail. I am waiting for your urgent response as soon as you finish discussing with them. Please do not hesitate to tell me the respond from the security company.

My beloved one, note that I have entrusted my last hope in your hands by given you the contact of the security company and as soon as you contact the security company, meanwhile please did not disclosed this to any other person, is only between you and me for security reasons.

I hope to hear from you soonest

May God Bless you.

Much of love.

Yours Beloved,
Rosy Anne

Phone:
+22998208738
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bodex_assistance1960@yahoo.fr bodexassistance@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:39 pm

Skype ID:
Abal
paris, France
abalabal42
Birth date: Friday, February 03, 1989

BODEX AND ASSISTANCE SECURITY COMPANY
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN
SECURITY & ACTION
267 RUE D'PRINCE PLATEAU
REPUBLIC OF BENIN

ATTN:

SIR,

WE ARE IN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR MAIL. MEANWHILE WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO FORWARD TO US THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE WHICH WAS SIGNED BY LATE MR DAVID KAKA TO CLARIFY US THAT THIS CONSIGNMENT SHOULD BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU, SO THAT WE CAN BE SURE OF YOUR CLAIM.

WE APPLY THIS MEASURE FOR SECURITY REASONS AND AS SOON AS YOU PROVIDE THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE, BE REST ASSURED THAT WE SHALL ATTEND TO YOU EFFICIENTLY AND GIVE YOU ALL THE DETAILS THAT YOU NEED IN REGARDS THE EXPENSES OF THE SHIPMENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR COUNTRY.

UPON YOUR RESPONSE SEND TO US YOUR PHONE NUMBER,YOUR CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS WHERE YOU WILL LIKE US TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT AS WELL AS THE SCAN COPY OF ANY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, NATIONAL ID CARD OR DRIVING LICENCE OR ANY ID CARD OR ID CARD NUMBER.

ON THE PROVISION OF THE ABOVE REQUESTED INFORMATION, OUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT WILL EFFECT THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP OF THE CONSIGNMENT FROM THE NAME OF THE ORIGINAL DEPOSITOR TO YOUR OWN NAME TO FACILITATE THE DELIVERY OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR ADDRESS IN COUNTRY WITH OUT TIME WESTED.

THANKS FOR CONTACTING BODEX AND ASSISTANCE SECURITY COMPANY.
EXPECTING YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE.
DR. STEVEN HARRISON (DIRECTOR OF OPERATION).
TEL: +229 99708534​

Header:
Return-Path: <bodex_assistance1960@yahoo.fr>
Received: from jws700014.mail.ir2.yahoo.com by sendmailws161.mail.ir2.yahoo.com;
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017
Reply-To: Bodex Assistance <bodex_assistance1960@yahoo.fr>
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF DR STEVEN HARRISON

Identical E-mail from:
bodexassistance@diplomats.com

Header:
Return-Path: <Bodexassistance@diplomats.com>
Received: from [41.85.161.159] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 3 Apr 2017
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF DR STEVEN HARRISON

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.85.161.159<br>Originating ISP: Office Des Postes Et Telecommunications Du Benin<br> City: Cotonou<br>Country of Origin: Benin<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone number:
+22999708534
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosykaka37@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:10 pm

Hello Beloved,

I thank you for the effort you have made so far, May God almighty bless you. I can't wait to meet you in person by the grace of God. I have attached the deposit certificate in this mail, Please forward it together with your personal information's to the security company. I can't wait to relocate from this country and join you in your country I pray that everything will work out in our favor.

I will be waiting for your response.

Thanks and God bless you.

I love you.

Yours beloved,

Rosy Anne Kaka.

20170404230919-17d267d8-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bodexassistance@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:05 pm

SECURITY & ACTION
267 RUE D'PRINCE PLATEAU
REPUBLIC OF BENIN

ATTN:

SIR,

WE ARE IN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR MAIL. MEANWHILE WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO FORWARD TO US THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE WHICH WAS SIGNED BY LATE MR DAVID KAKA TO CLARIFY US THAT THIS CONSIGNMENT SHOULD BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU, SO THAT WE CAN BE SURE OF YOUR CLAIM.

WE APPLY THIS MEASURE FOR SECURITY REASONS AND AS SOON AS YOU PROVIDE THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE, BE REST ASSURED THAT WE SHALL ATTEND TO YOU EFFICIENTLY AND GIVE YOU ALL THE DETAILS THAT YOU NEED IN REGARDS THE EXPENSES OF THE SHIPMENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR COUNTRY.

UPON YOUR RESPONSE SEND TO US YOUR PHONE NUMBER,YOUR CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS WHERE YOU WILL LIKE US TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT AS WELL AS THE SCAN COPY OF ANY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, NATIONAL ID CARD OR DRIVING LICENCE OR ANY ID CARD OR ID CARD NUMBER.

ON THE PROVISION OF THE ABOVE REQUESTED INFORMATION, OUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT WILL EFFECT THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP OF THE CONSIGNMENT FROM THE NAME OF THE ORIGINAL DEPOSITOR TO YOUR OWN NAME TO FACILITATE THE DELIVERY OF THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOUR ADDRESS IN COUNTRY WITH OUT TIME WESTED.

SECURITY & ACTION
267 RUE D'PRINCE PLATEAU
REPUBLIC OF BENIN

ATTN:

SIR,

WE ARE IN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR MAIL. UPON YOUR RESPONSE SEND TO US YOUR PHONE NUMBER,YOUR CORRECT DELIVERY ADDRESS WHERE YOU WILL LIKE US TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT AS WELL AS THE SCAN COPY OF ANY FORM OF IDENTIFICATION, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, NATIONAL ID CARD OR DRIVING LICENCE OR ANY ID CARD OR ID CARD NUMBER.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosykaka37@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:51 pm

Dearest One,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the consignment transferred to USA.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed during the course of the transaction. I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $500,000.00 I have left an ATM CARD for you worth of $500,000.00 cash able anywhere in the world. Now contact my Pastor who is presently in Benin with the information’s below.

PASTOR’S CONTACT:
Email address: pastor_kanu@yahoo.in
Telephone no: +229 68203383
Rev Pastor N. Kanu

Ask him to send you the total $500,000.00. Which I kept for your
Compensation for and your attempts to assist me in this Matter. Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number.

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Am still in USA for some investment project with my partner, as soon as you receive the money write me. So feel free to get in touch with Pastor. N.Kanu he will send the amount to
you without any delay.

Here is my telephone number here in USA +1225 308 7048

With Best Regards,
Yours.
Rosy Anne Kaka

Telephone no: +22968203383

USA +12253087048
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Baton Rouge, LA
Original network provider* Accesscom, Inc. - La
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rosesmithn1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:20 pm

Dearest One,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the Fund transferred to USA.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed during the course of the transaction. I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $800,000.00 I have left an ATM CARD for you worth of $500,000.00 cash able anywhere in the world. Now contact my Pastor who is presently in Benin Republic with the information’s below.

PASTOR’S CONTACT:
Email address: pastor_kanu@yahoo.in
pastorkanu@religious.com
Telephone no: +229 68203383
Rev Pastor N. Kanu

Ask him to send you the ATM VISA CARD that what of $800,000.00. Which I kept for your
Compensation for your attempts to assist me in this Matter. Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number. I have also paid for the delivery fee only what you have to do is to contact and give your full information's.

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Am still in USA for some investment project with my partner, as soon as you receive the money write me. So feel free to get in touch with Pastor. N.Kanu he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Here is my telephone number here in USA +1225 308 7048

With Best Regards,
Yours Sister.

Mrs.Rose Peters
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.