Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

thomasobi1968@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

thomasobi1968@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:07 am

WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMMED
People
Dr. Joyce Rosenberg <thomasobi1968@yahoo.com> Today at 7:10
Reply-To: "Dr. Joyce Rosenberg" <dbtms@financier.com>
Message body
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
DEBT RECONCILIATION/AUDIT UNIT
UNITED NATIONS HEAD OFFICE
NEW YORK. USA

Hello Dear,
This email is 100% real!!!
Please read very carefully.

We deemed it fit to inform you that after due consultation with all the world bodies concerned in monetary affairs, we are contacting you to inform you the following:

This is in regards to the recent meeting between the United Nations (UN) and International Monetary Fund (IMF) in Affiliation with World Bank and Federal Bureau of Investigation to restore the Economy, via SMES and also based on the agreement with the Assistance of the World Bank. That the united nation in conjunction with Euroclear is releasing your payment of $10.5 Million. This payment is coming to you because of the United nations list of UPTG.

UNITED NATIONS have agreed to pay you with the sum of $10.5Million for your wait listed payment with Euroclear). Your email was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Team of Economic and Financial Commission observers, and this is why we are contacting you,as this has been agreed upon and has been signed.

NBC, is our representative bank , solely for the payment of your $10.5Million. Please provide us with your full details for immediate transfer of the fund to you. Please contact Euro clear now (http:/ /www.Euroclear.com) and ask them how to get the BVBA or you can reply us back for more information on how to get your BVBA immediately.

Euro clear is the guarantor of your payment $10.5Million hence you must get the BVBA from Euroclear. You must also provide us with a BVBA from Euro clear http:/ /www.Euroclear.com before the transfer can be effected. This is the only requirement from you. Upon receipt from you ,we shall forward the BVBA to NBC to effect the transfer immediately.

you are advised to contact our representative bank to claim your fund .You have to contact: Rev: William B. Chukwu , immediately for your payment of US$10,500,000.00

Send a copy of your response to official email:
CONTACT AGENT: Rev: Martin Gagnon
EMAIL: martingagnon@nbc-ca.net
Tel:+15145007280
E-mail: info@nbc-ca.net
E-mail: foreigndemittancedept@nbc-ca.net

You are advised to send your communication particulars,

Your: Full names
Your: Mailing Address
Your direct: Telephone
Occupation
Your file Reference below (RE-1077_V)

So I would like you to expedite the whole process so that we can get the BVBA and effect the transfer to your account immediately.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely
Dr. Joyce Rosenberg
Principal Director
UPTG Payments
United Nations Office
777 United Nations Plaza, New York, NY 10017, USA
Tel/fax+12123151374

Phones:
+12123151374
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Verizon New York Inc.

+15145007280
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Pointe-Claire
Original network provider* Iristel Inc.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

martingagnon@nbc-ca.net

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:22 pm

National Bank of Canada.
600 De La Gauchetière St. West Level A Montreal
Quebec H3b4l2 Transit: 00011 Canada
Tel:+15146135083

Attn:

Dear Sir.

We the National Bank of Canada write to inform you that we received a credit report of US$10,500,000.00 from Dr. Joyce Rosenberg Principal Director UPTG Payments United Nations Office 777 United Nations Plaza, New York, NY 10017, USA.,for disbursement.I ask you to contact this office as soon as you receive this message and confirm the current amount you are expecting to receive.

Upon re-confirmation of your details a Domiciliary Account will be opened in your name to enable you transfer your fund through our online bank system to any bank of your choice.

Subsequently, we will provide you with banking details to enable you verify and confirm the total amount held in your newly open account set for the transfer as we proceed.

It important and you reconfirm information.

Customer Personal information.

Full Name: ______________
Date of Birth: __________
Place of Birth: _______________
Sex: _____________
Marital Status: ________________________
Home Address: _______________________________
Telephone Number: ____________________________
Cell Phone:____________________________________
Fax Number: ___________________________________
Your bank Name: _______________________________
A SCAN COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT OR DRIVING LICENSE :_________________

I/We ______________________________hereby attest that all information given above is correct to the best of my knowledge. And as applicable to transfer my fund. I accept any liability or consequence in wrong information supplied by me. I declared in this AFFIDAVIT that all information’s supplied above are correct to the best of my knowledge.

Get back to us in due course to confirm if you are still interested to completed the process of final procedure of your funds placed on hold in our escrow account..

Looking forward to you urgent response.

Yours Truly,

Rev. Martin Gagnon
(International Remittance Director National Bank Of Canada).

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.200.39.148 with SMTP id w20csp1326941qtw;
Mon, 27 Mar 2017
X-Received: by 10.25.198.19 with SMTP id w19mr12061776lff.175.1490641351838;
Mon, 27 Mar 2017
Return-Path: <martingagnon@nbc-ca.net>
Received: from forward9o.cmail.yandex.net (forward9o.cmail.yandex.net. [37.9.109.56])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id f3si695797lfk.413.2017.03.27.12.02.31
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Mon, 27 Mar 2017
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 37.9.109.56 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of martingagnon@nbc-ca.net) client-ip=37.9.109.56;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 37.9.109.56 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of martingagnon@nbc-ca.net) smtp.mailfrom=martingagnon@nbc-ca.net
Received: from mxback10h.mail.yandex.net (mxback10h.mail.yandex.net [IPv6:2a02:6b8:0:f05::113]) by forward9o.cmail.yandex.net (Yandex) with ESMTP id 16E67210E6 for < >; Mon, 27 Mar 2017
Received: from web28m.yandex.ru (web28m.yandex.ru [37.140.138.119]) by mxback10h.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTP id 2DgaoqPKmH-2URmQgOS; Mon, 27 Mar 2017
Received: by web28m.yandex.ru with HTTP; Mon, 27 Mar 2017
To: < >, "info@nbc-ca.net" <info@nbc-ca.net>
In-Reply-To: <CAHwE6=TNOBu8TnLTjF3HWLMYUGgmSjNzYM+WYYbW5vO4hkpFQw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAHwE6=TNOBu8TnLTjF3HWLMYUGgmSjNzYM+WYYbW5vO4hkpFQw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: From National Bank of Canada. Attn:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-Id: <638911490641350@web28m.yandex.ru>
X-Mailer: Yamail [ http://yandex.ru ] 5.0
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----==--bound.63892.web28m.yandex.ru"

------==--bound.63892.web28m.yandex.ru
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 37.140.138.119<br>Originating ISP: Yandex Llc<br> City: Saint Petersburg<br>Country of Origin: Russian Federation<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=121738; the registrant is using the privacy protection given by the registrar to hide his details:
Domain Name: NBC-CA.NET
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Updated Date: 03-sep-2016
Creation Date: 03-sep-2016
Expiration Date: 03-sep-2017
Registrant Name: Domain Admin, C/O ID#10760
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org

20170327221722-eb52faae-me.jpg

Phone:
+15146135083
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Roxboro
Original network provider* Iristel Inc.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

martingagnon@nbc-ca.net

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:18 am

National Bank of Canada.

Attn:

Dear sir.

With reference file number :(RE-1077_V) in regards to your payment modalities. Having established our due normalization process to facilitate your payment accessibility and subsequent protocols as the case deem fit.

To confirm the availability of your fund in our bank you're Payment Transaction Details. Please visit:

http:/ /nacanonline.com/canada/online/index.php

Account name:
Account Type: Current Account
Account Number:
Pin Code:

Please kindly go to this link:

Enter Account Type: Current Account
Account Number:
Pin Code:

To make transfer click on transfer to proceed with your transfer.

Non Resident Clearance Permit Government Code:
International foreign Transfer Permit Code:
Clean Bill Of Lading Currency code :

National Bank of Canada have finalize all arrangement in releasing your funds, you are also notified to go through your account coordinates as suppose for verification.

We ask that you kindly confirm the status of the amount in your account, without revealing the information and you credit your nominated account with your fund through our online banking system which will be confirm in your account once you obtain the BVBA from Euro clear. Thereby saving yourself from Financial Authority in your country that monitors large transfer due to current trend of terrorism.you hereby advise to you are advice to contact Euro clear on this E-mail ID: tariq.khan@consultant.com Attention: Tariq Khan. To obtain the BVBA and forward it us.

I shall be waiting the acknowledge of this mail.

Congratulation

Yours Truly,

Mr. Martin Gagnon

From the fake site details - https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=121775:
Domain Name: NACANONLINE.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Updated Date: 29-nov-2016
Creation Date: 29-nov-2016
Expiration Date: 29-nov-2017
Registrant Name: James Robinson
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Isolo
Registrant City: Isolo
Registrant State/Province: Lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 23401
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.07066785640
Registrant Email: batugestup@throwam.com

Canadian bank registered in Nigeria.

What the Login page looks like:
Bank Canada.JPG

For the rest of the fake sites used by the same scam syndicate see viewtopic.php?f=17&t=58611.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

imfmonetary-affairs@rescueteam.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:41 pm

PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
NEW YORK. USA

Hello

This is to acknowledge your mail. As you can see that we what to see that you receive your fund and doing it in the right way which will be of a favour to you because what i am after is to see that you receive your fund on time and making it favorable YOU.

We have alraed informmed you of the release of your fund through National Bank of Canada? which is this same manner others receive theirs. I pray that in all my endeavors by putting smiles on peoples face and you should count yourself lucky that your name listed among the first set to receive their fund.

I have assured you and am still assuring you that you will truly receive your fund. I want you to understand that i once involved my self to prove to you the genuine of your fund not only that, your fund has been programmed already and now waiting for you to get the (Biometric Verification Bill of Affidavit) BVBA to credit your account.

Therefore, my advise to you is to request Mr. Tariq Khan to see how he could assist you to obtain the (Biometric Verification Bill of Affidavit) BVBA to avoid anything capable of impeding the transfer of the fund to you as National Bank Of Canada already programmed. You should have confidence in my advice because you are my friend and I can never deceive you. Please, get in touch with Mr. Tariq Khan today unfailingly today and see how this could be resolved as fast as possible so that your payment could still be concluded this week unfailingly.

Finally,I am only doing my work as a trusted and honest person will not want anything to jeopardize my personality and hard work which i have put to see that you receive your fund.it is on your own good and advise to settle the fees if really you want your fund to confirm into your account.

Contact Mr.Tariq Khan on this mail ID tariq.khan@consultant.com and ask them how much it will cost you to get a BVBA.

Do get me updated after you have contacted with Mr.Tariq Khan. I shall be waiting for your update
information.I remain.

ATTACHED ARE ALL THE DOCUMENTS REGARDS TO YOUR FUND

Expecting to hear from you sooner.

Respectfully,
Dr. Joyce Rosenberg
Principal Director
UPTG Payments
United Nations Office
Tel/fax+1-212-315-1374

Header:
Return-Path: <imfmonetary-affairs@rescueteam.com>
Received: from [154.118.25.194] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa02.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 29 Mar 2017
From: "Dr. Joyce Rosenberg" <imfmonetary-affairs@rescueteam.com>
Subject: Hello , ATTACHED ARE ALL THE DOCUMENTS REGARDS TO YOUR FUND

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 154.118.25.194<br>Originating ISP: Spectranet<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

20170331233605-4f7b1d58-me.jpg

20170331233605-6f404d1b-me.jpg

20170331233605-8d5412b2-me.jpg

20170331233605-15ddb9a7-me.jpg

20170331233605-98c0a936-me.jpg

Phone:
+12123151374
City or exchange location New York City, NY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tariq.khan@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:47 pm

Office Address:
332 South Michigan Avenue
13th Floor Chicago IL 60604

To:
Dear Sir,

Sequel to your application that was acknowledge by this office,the Trustees have hereby authorized the approval of the requested BVBA on your behalf and will be ready after the necessary requirements are meant by you as the beneficiary.

Having confirmed the genuineness of your payment from the Ministry of Finance, Supreme Court, Canadain National Economic Council,International Monetary Fund Director of IMF,National Bank of Canada.

In line with the Canadain Ministry of Justice Act 8 section 4 of the Financial and Allied Matters of 1999 constitution which will enable us issue in your favour your transaction BVBA.

You are advised to fill and return the attached form with the statutory processing charges of $170.00 In order to facilitate the process of finalization of your payment matter as soon as possible,you are advised to send the $170.00 Via Western Union Money transfer with details bellow.

RECEIVER NAME: TARIQ KHAN
ADDRESS: 4507 N. SPRINGFIELD AVE CHICAGO IL 60625 USA
AMOUNT: $170.00

It is on your own good and advise to fill the attaching form and return back with the statutory processing charges to enable our legal department start the processing for the BVBA on your behalf.

We shall commence immediately we hear from you with the western union details.
After making the payment as advised,endeavor to enclose the western union slip through email.

Yours in Service
Tariq Khan
Tel+13156750037

Header:
Return-Path: <tariq.khan@consultant.com>
Received: from [154.120.109.65] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 30 Mar 2017
Subject: Re: To:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 154.120.109.65<br>Originating ISP: Spectranet<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Phone:
+13156750037
City or exchange location Cleveland, NY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fedcreditunion@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:54 pm

National Bank of Canada.

Attn:

Dear sir.

With reference file number :(RE-1077_V) in regards to your payment modalities. Having established our due normalization process to facilitate your payment accessibility and subsequent protocols as the case deem fit.

To confirm the availability of your fund in our bank you're Payment Transaction Details. Please visit:

Account name:
Account Type: Current Account
Account Number:
Pin Code:

Please kindly go to this link:

Enter Account Type: Current Account
Account Number:
Pin Code:

To make transfer click on transfer to proceed with your transfer.

Non Resident Clearance Permit Government Code:
International foreign Transfer Permit Code:
Clean Bill Of Lading Currency code :

National Bank of Canada have finalize all arrangement in releasing your funds, you are also notified to go through your account coordinates as suppose for verification.

We ask that you kindly confirm the status of the amount in your account, without revealing the information and you credit your nominated account with your fund through our online banking system which will be confirm in your account once you obtain the BVBA from Euro clear. Thereby saving yourself from Financial Authority in your country that monitors large transfer due to current trend of terrorism.you hereby advise to you are advice to contact Euro clear on this E-mail ID: tariq.khan@consultant.com Attention: Tariq Khan. To obtain the BVBA and forward it us.

I shall be waiting the acknowledge of this mail.

Congratulation

Yours Truly,

Mr. Martin Gagnon

Header:
Return-Path: <fedcreditunion@accountant.com>
Received: from [154.118.25.194] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan (via HTTP);
Wed, 29 Mar 2017
From: "Rev: Martin Gagnon" <fedcreditunion@accountant.com>
Subject: RE: From National Bank of Canada. Attn:

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 154.118.25.194<br>Originating ISP: Spectranet<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:32 pm

Office Address:

To:

Dear Sir,

You are advised to fill and return the attached form with the statutory processing charges of US$170.00 In order to facilitate the process of finalization of your payment matter as soon as possible,you are advised to send the US$170.00 Via the account details bellow.

BANK NAME: SUN TRUST BANK
BANK ADDRESS: 100 W RANDOLPH ST SUITE 900, CHICAGO, IL 60601
TEL:312-793-1490
ACCOUNT NO :100022106XXXX
ROUTING NO:061000104
SWIFT CODE:SNTRUS3A.
ACCOUNT NAME: TARIQ KHAN

Name: Tariq Khan
Address: 4507 N. Springfield Ave Chicago Il 60625 USA

It is on your own good and advise to fill the attaching form and return back with the statutory processing charges to enable our legal department start the processing for the BVBA on your behalf.

We shall commence immediately we hear from you with the payment details.
After making the payment as advised,endeavor to enclose the payment slip through email.

Tariq Khan
Tel+13156750037

20170402174035-ca7360a9-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:00 am

Office Address:

To:

Dear Sir,

I do acknowledged your mail. I will be waiting for the statutory processing charges of US$170.00 In order to facilitate the process of finalization of your payment matter as soon as possible,you are advised to send the US$170.00 Via the account details bellow.

BANK NAME: SUN TRUST BANK
BANK ADDRESS: 100 W RANDOLPH ST SUITE 900, CHICAGO, IL 60601
TEL:312-793-1490
ACCOUNT NO :100022106XXXX
ROUTING NO:061000104
SWIFT CODE:SNTRUS3A.
ACCOUNT NAME: TARIQ KHAN

Name: Tariq Khan
Address: Chicago Il 60625 USA

We shall commence immediately we hear from you with the payment details.

Tariq Khan
Tel+13156750037
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

drraymondsmith1968@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:37 pm

LAST WARNING FROM WORLD BANK ASSISTED PROGRAMMED
Dr. Joyce Rosenberg <drraymondsmith1968@yahoo.co.uk> Today at 14:10
Reply-To: "Dr. Joyce Rosenberg" <dbtmss@financier.com>
Message body
PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
NEW YORK. USA

Hello Dear,
This email is 100% real!!!
Please read very carefully.

I am contacting you once again because the board, i have decided to cancel your payment sum of 10.5M USD before the end of this week as Unclaimed funds so you are advice to go now and send the fee sum of $50 USD ONLY and receive your fund immediately before the board will cancel this transaction and transfer it into their treasuring account as unclaimed funds.

We deemed it fit to inform you that after due consultation with all the world bodies concerned in monetary affairs, we are contacting you to inform you the following:

This is in regards to the recent meeting between the United Nations (UN) and International Monetary Fund (IMF) in Affiliation with World Bank and Federal Bureau of Investigation to restore the Economy, via SMES and also based on the agreement with the Assistance of the World Bank. That the united nation in conjunction with Euroclear is releasing your payment of $10.5 Million. This payment is coming to you because of the United nations list of UPTG.

UNITED NATIONS have agreed to pay you with the sum of $10.5Million for your wait listed payment with Euroclear). Your email was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Team of Economic and Financial Commission observers, and this is why we are contacting you,as this has been agreed upon and has been signed.

NBC, is our representative bank , solely for the payment of your $10.5Million. Please provide us with your full details for immediate transfer of the fund to you. Please contact Euro clear now (www.Euroclear.com) to obtain the BVBA immediately. Euro clear is the guarantor of your payment $10.5Million hence you must obtain the BVBA from Euroclear. You must also provide us with a BVBA from Euro clear www.Euroclear.com before the transfer can be effected in your account. This is the only requirement from you. Upon receipt from you ,we shall forward the BVBA to NBC to effect the transfer immediately.

After the meeting with The Euroclear, the only fee required from you is $50 to obtain the BVBA to enable bank credit your account directly by telegraphic transfer. As soon as this BVBA is obtained which is for payment transfer free, all necessary upfront payment charges will be deducted from your fund.

The BVBA is obtainable from Euro clear. As soon as this BVBA is obtained, it will be taken to high court for legal seal agreement stamp for notarization (this implies that you are in affirmative agreement with the Euro clear to deduct all necessary fees from your fund).

Thereafter, the BVBA will be taken to the ministry of finance for endorsement which will be later directed to the accountant- general of the federation who will carry out the deduction exercise before it moves to the auditor- general of the federation for proper auditing and checks. At this stage, the ministry will over see the deduction before it will be forward to bank for wire transfer.

You have be given only 48 hours to send $50 so the BVBA will be issue to you from Euro Clear. Therefore i advice you to pay the $50 through Western money or money gram transfer with the below information and send the payment details to me.

RECEIVER NAME: CHISOM OBI
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD
TEXT ANSWER: WE TRUST
AMOUNT: $50

You are advised to send your communication particulars,

Your: Full names
Your: Mailing Address
Your direct: Telephone
Your file Reference below (RE-1077_V)

The fee must to send to source of origin of the fund (Nigeria)

Finally,Note that you’re co-operation and maturity is highly needed on this issue for immediate release of your fund within 48 hour to send the fee.So I would like you to expedite the whole process so that we can get the BVBA and effect the transfer to your account immediately.

I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely
Dr. Joyce Rosenberg
Principal Director
UPTG Payments
United Nations Office
Tel/fax +12123151374
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:23 am

Office Address:

To:

Dear Sir,

I do acknowledged your mail. I shall get back to you once i confirm the fee in my account.
Tariq Khan
Tel+13156750037

Office Address:

To:

Dear Sir,

write to let you knwow that up till now the $170 you said you sent is yet to confirm in my account.
As i told you that we shall commence immediately we hear from you with the payment details.

Tariq Khan
Tel+13156750037
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.