Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Access to full list of steps

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Access to full list of steps

Unread postby Casey32 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:57 pm

I filled out the form and was going through steps when computer froze. How can I get access back to steps?
Casey32
New survivor

Re: Access to full list of steps

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:45 pm

Edited answer: Once I verify that the scammer details form has been filled out, I will contact you and give you the link.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

sales@kamarchagsky-ref.ru / fake -scam , website,

Unread postby ghareeb » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:17 am

Dear all

Be aware and sure 100% that fake / scammer , website , Kamarchagsky Oil Refinery
Russian Federation, 663502, Krasnoyarsky kraj, Mansky r-n, Pervomansk Town, Krupskoy Str., h.9
sales@kamarchagsky-ref.ru
info@kamarchagsky-ref.ru
Phone/fax: +7 (3912) 287-264
Mr.Kazurin Eugeny Aleksandrovich
Sales Director
Web: http:/ / www. kamarchagsky-ref.ru / that fake seller / Refinery - website created by some scammers originally from west africa living Currently in Russia , they sending fake POP documents and forcing the buyer to pay storage fees and costs upfront for TANK EXTENSION via scam company called severneft-tank-farm , that the fuel jp54 Does not exist, and also Other involved part of that fraud / company name , oooneftproduct@rambler.ru / OOONEFTPRODUCT OIL AND GAS

Be careful from all above Russian Oil Scam and pay attention very well from fake sellers / Refinery websites, before fall victim !!!
ghareeb
New survivor

Re: Access to full list of steps

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:34 am

Thank you for sharing the basic details with us, but at this stage some additional information are needed.

Can you try, please, forwarding to my email address all the emails/documents you received from those people?

You can find my email address under every post I made here, on the site.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?