Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Benneth Joseph Scott

Ask here if you're unsure whether or not you're dealing with a scammer, and we can help. This section is hidden from search engines.

Benneth Joseph Scott

Unread postby allmykisses2u » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:00 pm

I was friend requested by a scammer called Benneth Joseph Scott on VK a Russian Social Media site and recently we moved to Hangouts where he communicated with me. I was a bit weary of him as he said he loved me straight away. I have been scammed twice in 2015 so I know whom I am chatting to and can pick them up straight away. I google imaged his photos and they came up on D8t. com a dating site in the UK. His profile name on there was Brat131 saying he was from Glasgow which is a load of rubbish. He also has a FB profile under the name of Benneth Josepth Scott. This is fake also and I have reported him to FB and D8t site. Not that they will do much as they dont. Anyway, I found his photos on this site and then realised who is is impersonating. If you see this man below; please avoid him as BENNETH JOSEPTH SCOTT is a scammer. He says he is Israli and he has been scammed himself. He rang me once on Hangouts and I could not see him but his voice was African yet he still said he wasnt. What a lier. OMG, I hate these guys they belong in Hell.

allmykisses2u
New survivor

Re: Benneth Joseph Scott

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:17 pm

We do not report free profiles to places like Facebook because if they are closed the scammer will open another one in minutes that is then off the radar. Please read this:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948

Can you list the profile elements from FB and other dating sites here?

Thank You,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Benneth Joseph Scott

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:49 pm

The report you saw is here: viewtopic.php?p=95395. Those pictures were used in scams for almost a year now.

Please try to post here all the details you have about the person contacting you and using those pictures - the email address he is using, the phone number. If he sent you messages, try, please, to post those messages also (delete your name and / or location if mentioned before posting). Any new information may save someone else soon.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Am I being scammed/Is this a scammer?