Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kingsleymaxwell433@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

verakone99@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:23 am

HERE IS ALL ABOUT ME YOUR FACE OF NEED HELP TYPE out of this situation PLEASE UGLY

DEAR,

How are you? How is your day, I hope it's okay. ?
Mine is a little "cooler here in Dakar, Senegal.
In this field we are not allowed to leave the camp.Its as people living in prison and I hope by God's grace I will be out of this camp.I refugees do not have any relatives now whom I can go. All my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person I have now is Reverend CC Santo Johnson, who is the pastor of the (Christ, the Church King) here in the camp, which was very good to me since I got here but I am not living with him and leave me women hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men and one for women.

The pastor's phone number is (+ 221-77-8225102 ) if you call and say, I want to talk to Vera miss it ill send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being, this situation occurred.

Please listen to this, I have my father's death documents and burial pictures with me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the relative more near the vicinity of the amount in question is $ 7.5 ($ 7.5 million). So I would look for their help and kind assistance to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come to the meeting with you. I kept this secret alone with me in this field and my roommate here the only person that knows about it is the father Reverend because he is like a father to me.
In the light of the above, I would like you to keep this secret to yourself and do not tell anyone because I'm afraid of losing my life and the money if people know. I remember that I am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking.I want you to send me your information full as follows (CV)

1. For sure I will not betray your trust in me, especially when money comes into my account.
Two. For you to take me like a sister or wife, and I'm still only in his life forever. And no other man in this world anymore, except you. With sure after going through this email, send me your details

Their names and surnames phone number .......... .......
Job .......... age ...........
Your country of residence ........

Then I will give you the bank contact information for you to contact them directly over the preferred language is English, because I grew up in the free city, but French is here Senegal talking until I'd like you to call me as I said, I have much to say.
Have a nice day and think about me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours in love,
Vera.

Phone:
+221778225102
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

verakone99@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:02 am

Dear

How is everything with you? I hope you are well and healthy , my dear please help me as I trust you and as you know that I do not want you to leave me later , as soon as the bank transfer this money to your account , you can pick up a bit ' money from there and send it to me to organize my travel papers so as to come there to you , please you help me to put this money in a good business, as I'd go back to complete my study, please stand by me and write to the bank today , please let them transfer this money to your account so that I will come out of this camp, my dear life is so difficult here , I am suffering so much. please help me out , please do contact the bank, and write to them to day I need your help.

Bank Name : ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

Phone / fax : +44 20 32 39 0678 / / +448715039528

Contact person in the bank: Mr.Stanley Lawrence

Email id of the bank: r.bank10@aol.com

The name of the account holder: Mr.Kone Laurent Gbagbo

Next of Kin : Miss Vera Laurent Gbagbo

Account Number: 43483002/SCT

Amount : 7.5 million U.S. Dollars

You can tell them that you are writing on behalf of the fund of Late Mr. Laurent Gbagbo
from Ivory Ccoast resent me as the next of kin to the fund, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your given account number in your country. Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank so that the transfer will be done in a short time. You can ship now officially transfer to be done as soon as possible and the bank will know our seriousness , please what ever you discuss with them try to get back to me so that I will be knowing what is happening. please do not fail me , I 'm counting on you for the transfer to be completed, Save my life .

Only yours,

Vera.

Phone Numbers:
+442032390678
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)

+448715039528
Number billable as premium rate number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

r.bank10@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:04 am

Registered in Scotland No. 90312.

Address....... Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB

ROYAL BANKOFSCOTLAND GROUP PLC
36 ST ANDREW SQUARE
EDINBURGH SCO EH2 2YB
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
MR .STANLEY LAWRENCE

FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER
Tel: +44 7031 852 859
Fax: +44 20 32 39 0678 / / +448715039528

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION
Mr/ Sir.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail via your partner which we have received. Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Vera Kone laurent that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim her late father's deposit with our bank. Late DR.LAURENT GBAGBO is our late customer with account no.43483002 / SCT substantial amount (7.5 million dollars,) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1. A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the girl is Currently residing in Senegal).

2.The death certificate of late Dr LAURENT GBAGBO(Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3.A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr LAURENTGBAGBO by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours at reception of these documents.
Also you have to send your account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as these documents are been provided.Therefore You have to hurry up to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund ( US$ 7.5 million dollars ) into your account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact foreign transfer officer Mr Stanley LawrenceThanks.Mr.Stanley Lawrence Operation manager Aftb Royal Bank of Scotland. Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc ( RBS ) Registered in Scotland Number SC90312 Registered office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Authorised and regulated by Financial Services Authority
****************************** ****************************** **************************
Disclaimer::

The Royal Bank of Scotland Group
Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.
© 2016.

Header:
Return-Path: <r.bank10@aol.com>
Received: from 41.82.27.53 by webprd-m94.mail.aol.com (10.74.51.148) with HTTP (WebMailUI);
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016
Subject: ORDER OF TRANSFER

As you put it will be understoodable to them, because i had told them about you before now. Please as soon as you hear from the bank kindly inform me okay.

Phone:
+447031852859
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

verakone99@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:47 pm

HONEY CONTACT THE LAWYER WITH THIS INFORMATION TODAY PLEASE

Dear Love,

Am grateful for your concern and how to see that the funds are transferred, God in heaven will reward you with his infinite mercies, you are so caring. Concerning the rest of the documents, I haven't them and I noticed from the Bank reply that they must be obtained from the Federal High Court of Senegal and we need a lawyer to sign the power of attorney which I will give you sole authority to represent me, swearing the oath on our behalf and help us to secure the letter of administration from the probate registry.

As you can see, I am a refugee as well as stranger to this Country and i have no any idea or how we can obtain the documents from the Federal High Court of Senegal. I don't know if you may have any chance to travel here to obtain the documents. Therefore, I discuss with the man of God who is taking care of us, he introduce me with a lawyer. I have met with the lawyer and explained everything to him and he accepted to help us.

I also told him about you as my trustee and he said that before he will render any service, he will like to discuss with you about processing the documents and he agreed to go to the court to ask for course of obtaining the said documents and while written to him please demand for the cost of those documents. He therefore gave me his contact information to give you so that you can contact him for further discussion. Right now, I will like you to contact the lawyer.

Below is the lawyer's contact.

PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY:

BARRISTER ROBERT MALICK (ESQ.)

COMPANY NAME: ROBERT MALICK's CHAMBER & ASSOCIATES

ADDRESS: 117 AVENUE JEAN-JAURES BOITE

POSTALE: 4000010 DAKAR-SENEGAL

TELEPHONE: +221-70-8668290

E-MAIL: barr.robertmalickesq@hotmail.com

Honey please contact him so that he can get us the necessary documents for the transfer. I also told him about helping me for processing my traveling papers of which he told me that he will render any service to us. I love you so much and I can't wait to join you as soon as the transfer is completed.

Yours forever,

Vera.

Skype ID:
Robert Malick
live:barr.robertmalickesq

20161112234538-d8a0935f-me.jpg

TELEPHONE:
+221708668290
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.robertmalickesq@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:23 pm

ROBERT .M. LAW CHAMBERS (ESQ)

Our Ref: November/Vol.18 Case No.16 013/11/2016.
Your Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of oath and Changing of Ownership of support.
Mobil Phone:+221-70-8668290
Email: barr.robertmalickesq@hotmail.com
Address: 117 Avenue jean-jaures boite dakar Senegal.

ATTENTION

SIR,

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL WHICH I RECEIVED IN MY NOBLE LAW CHAMBERS ON HOW TO GET AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AND PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY IN YOUR NAME FOR YOU TO STAND ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER MISS VERA LAURENT AND TRANSFER HER LATE FATHERS MONEY FROM THE R.B.S. TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL INFORMATION DETAILS SUCH AS:

1. FULL NAME.....................
2. RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS.......
3. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN........
4. OCCUPATION.....................
5. AGE............................................
6. SEX......................................
7. PHONE NUMBER ......................

AS YOU WILL WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY .

AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE DETAILS OF THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.
MY PRIORITY ATTENTION IS TO RENDER AN EFFICIENT LEGAL SERVICES TO MY CLIENT AT ALL TIME.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE.

DR. BARR. ROBERT MALI-CK (ESQ

20161113192232-3804888a-xs.jpg
20161113192232-3804888a-xs.jpg (23.32 KiB) Viewed 6107 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

verakone99@gmail.com r.bank10@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:44 pm

Hello dearest, good morning and how are you doing today over there in your country hope all is well with you and your family???????????
I wish you a happy Monday. And i wish to use this opportunity to say how delighted i am for all that you are doing just to save my life out of this prison yard called the camp refugee and for my late father's fund is transfer to your account so i can have the kind of life i deserved to live as a human being. God in heaven will reward you with his infinite mercy as you will stand by me until the whole process come to be a reality.

Am greatful for your effort of reaching the lawyer and this is to say i have to prepare so as to come over to you as quick as possible the documents is realease to you and i believed that once the bank receive the docments they have to send the fund to your account.

Darling, thank you so muck and i will never cease in thanking you and i say thank you once more.

Please as soon as you hear from the lawyer kindly keep me posted.

Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Your loving angel,

Vera from the camp refugee.

Att. Sir,

we will appreciate to have the reputable documents complete for smooth and successful transfer of the said fund on behalf of your partner miss Vera.

We are waiting for all this,

MR. Stanley the transaction (manager)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr.robertmalickesq@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:48 pm

ROBERT .M. LAW CHAMBERS (ESQ)
Our Ref: November/Vol.18 Case No.16 014/11/2016.
Your Ref: Power of Attorney/Affidavit of oath and Changing of Ownership of support.
Mobil Phone:+221_708668290
Email:barr.robertmalick@hotmail.com
Address: 117 Avenue jean-jaures boite dakar Senegal.

SUBJECT: LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE

Attention Sir,

In-accordance to your request on the issue of procuring the necessary documents required in making the claims of transfer of fund to your account as a representative to the beneficiary Miss VERA LAURENT.
We are happy and highly honored and promise to assist and represent you in all assigns. These are documents you requested in our services: POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH.

My noble law firm wish to convey to you that our legal duty to you and your partner Miss VERA LAURENT is to execute the legitimate and authentication of the power of attorney from the federal high court of Senegal.

An affidavit of support must at first be obtained from the federal High Court here in Senegal which i will swear in your favor and as soon as this is ready, we will proceed immediately to draft a Power of Attorney which will be dully signed by the owner of the fund or the next of kin to the fund, and witness by me and also notarized by the federal High court to clear the fund of any form of money laundry.
Now for the Processing of the documents after my findings from the high court.

Observing the cost of obtaining the required documents, A Total cost $550 US Dollars (five hundred and fifty) Only.

Included in fees thus:
1: Attorney processing fees.........................$300 Us Dollars.
2: Authentication fees at the high court………..$150 Us Dollars.
3:Notary stamping at the notary republic……….$100 Us Dollars.

Note: Upon the receipt of the fees, we shall proceed immediately and process the documents which will take us only 1 working days (24 hours) to complete.
Or To speedy the process you are to send these money to me today through
western union money transfer system. which is the fastest way of sending money to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively. You are to send the $550 Us Dollars with My name bellow:

NAME OF RECEIVER.................ROBERT MALI-CK.
ADDRESS...............................117 AVENUE JEAN-JAURES BOITE DAKAR SENEGAL.
COUNTRY / CITY.....................DAKAR SENEGAL.

As soon as you send the money then you call me immediately I will be waiting for your call in my office today in other to make everything fast thanks.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE.
DR. BARR. ROBERT MALI-CK (ESQ)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

verakone99@gmail.com barr.robertmalickesq@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:47 pm

Hello Honey,

Thanks for the mail and may God Almighty grant you an exceeding heart of kindness and simpleness to offer to the world and mostly to the orphans,poor,destitute and the less privilege etc.

I really want to use this moment of the time to compliment you for your wonderful sense of belonging and support in my life and i am extremely expressing my gratitude towards your helping hands around my life. I just want to thank you for taking your time in responding to my horrible situation in such a prompt manner. You have really created an impact of thanks giving before my eyes and even before God Almighty. I have read what you wrote over and over and it all makes so much sense. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

Honey From the commercial view of point,meeting and sharing in common has always been the best ways to resolve issues between mankind's and i am more than happy seeing your mail. Honey i am sincere,trustworthy,straightforward fellow,God fearing personality and i am pledging my whole into your able care to come and rescue me from this horrible situation of mine. God Almighty has the answer to the question why He brought me to you,i believes God Almighty brought me to you for a reason and there is no mankind born of a woman would give a better explanation why He brought me to you.

As a result,I will like to know now the top arrangement you are making to bring me out of this place and for this transfer to be done?

Beloved,i am writing this mail to you with tears in my eyes,sorrowful heart and bitterness.As I have seen the amount of money needed by the lawyer for the documents preparation and i am begging and pleading you with all my heart to find it in your mind to send the money to the lawyer, so that the bank can transfer the money into your account in your country. This documents is the only barrier with holding the transfer. As soon as we prepares this documents in your names and send them to the bank within 24hours the money would be transferred into your account.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the encouragement and the confidence I boost. Now I do believe that our beautiful feelings will grow from strength to strength and to help things along. Mostly,i will be very grateful if you could afford to make everything so secretive and confidential. The world today is more than what you and i think in a minutes and i am believing and trust in you as my father,mother,brother,lover and husband etc.

I agree with all that you said, totally. God bless you for your wonderful reply. Again, thank you very very much !!!

God bless you

Yours Loving Angel

Sir,

With Due respect i am giving you another account as you requested kindly make the payments and get back to me with the payment slip.

BANK NAME..........ECO-BANK SENEGAL

CITY...............DAKAR

ACCOUNT NAME.......SEDJRO KOKOUGAN

BANK CODE..........SN094

CODE GUICHET......01022

ACCOUNT NUMBER....901016316301

CLE RIB..........35

SWIFT............ECOCSNDA

IBAN.............SN09401022901016316301/35

Hello dearest, i missed your mail hope all is well? Please i write to know how far you are doing with the lawyer has him send you the another account as you requested from him?

Or have you send him the money for the documents?

Please darling, i will like you to keep me posted on the whole subject. Am waiting and worried to get out of this prison yard called the refugee camp and for the fund to be transfer to your account, kindly try to see that the bank will move this money to your account as quick as possible.

Good God in heaven will reward you in aboundant for all you are doing now to save my life.

Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours loving angel Miss Vera.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

verakone99@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:33 am

Darling, i appreciate your effort to help me for the documnets. God in heaven will reward you and grant you his infinite mercy. Although may not understand your grammer very well. But understood that you are refeering to make the payment to the lawyer by tommorrow.

I plead with you to try and send him the money so he can do the paper work for us which is the only thing now left for the fund transfer to be done. As i hope to be with you possibly this month.

Please as soon as you send him the money kindly keep me posted. God bless you and grant you long life. Vera
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

verakone99@gmail.com barr.robertmalickesq@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:36 am

Attn. Sir,

With Due respect to your question, the account is working. But to simplify this issue go to the western union and make the payment which is the fastest and easiest way of sending and receiving money all over the world. There is no point of delay.

Am sure you want to assist your partner? Otherwise kindly bring to her notice of your unwillingness to continue with or otherwise.

Hello Honey!

You are my everything. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you. You saved me from the worst. Fighting is never an option and making love is always as sweet as the first time. No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep you safe. I love you... for all eternity.

Sweetheart, my answer is yes. use a different account like wester union or moneygram to send the money to the lawyer please so he can help us to secure the documents because this is the only thing left for the fund transfer to be completed.

As maybe aware the kind suffering one who live in a refugee camp can be suffer, life over here is too tough for me to continu to handle. I always appreciate your kind effort to make sure that i will be save out of this ugly situation and it is my prayer that God will grant you a long life.

Please darling, since the account the lawyer gave you is not working maybe network or any other thing i cannot explain, kindly use this other means to hasting my coming out of this as much withing your reach.

I look forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours only love,

Vera from the camp refugee.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.