Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tessyandrew58@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: tessyandrew58@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:19 pm

My beloved one,
I am very happy to read from you; how are you doing today? I hope that you are in good condition over there.
Honey. If I haven't told you, I am so lucky to have you in my life. I adore and love you so much! You are a wonderful man and words cannot convey how much you mean to me.

Darling you are a very great man in every way because you have made me feel safe, emotionally and mentally. Thank you very much for being part of my life. I'm very happy with you and I could not ask for a better man than you. Thank you for loving me so much despite of my shortcoming.

Honey, I understand now that lawyer agreed to prepare those document immediately we comply and submit him all his needs with payment of 1.250 dollars.

My King, please i want you to go ahead to send him the Money today so that he can start and obtain those important documents for the transfer of the money into your bank account, Also don't forget sending him your details as he needed them to prepare those documents in your name.

Please I am very worried about my situation here and i want to be with you soon immediately the bank transfer my late father funds to your bank account;i will communicate with the lawyer now so that he can hurry up to give you his transfer information details for you to make the payment,

Please babe do all that you can and make the payment today as soon as the lawyer send you the transfer information,and do not forget to inform me immediately you make the payment,so that i can go to the lawyer office to sign those documents.

Sweetie, I love you very much and i am thinking about you always, i want you and I to be together soon and spend the rest of our lives for good , You are the best.I can not wait to see you soon.

Have a nice day and patiently waiting for your earliest reply with happiness as soon as you complete everything with the lawyer.

Yours 4reva Love,
Miss Tessy.

BARRISTER RAYMOND DUKO CHAMBER OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION.

DAKAR SENEGAL.

FOR YOUR NOTICE
OUR REF: JLC/01549, YOUR REF: LMC/0549

DATE; 10-JUNE- 2016

ATTENTION: DEAR LEGAL CLIENT,

SEQUEL TO YOUR REQUEST RECEIVED TO MY CHAMBER ON THE ABOVE DATE.
BELOW IS MY BANK ACOUNT INFORMATION WHICH YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT.

BANK NAME ___: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
ADDRESS ____:IMMEUBLE ELLAN ZONE 12 ROVTE DES ALMADIES DAKAR SENEGAL.
ACCOUNT NAME ___: GASSAMA OMAR
ACCOUNT NO _____: 02729650003
BANK SWIFT______ : AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE_____: SN100
CODE GUICHET ___ : 01004
CLE RIB________ : 40
IBAN _____: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340.

kindly scan and send the bank payment receipt to me via email attachment once you make the payment of $ 1,250. So that i can pick the money over here and commence your paper work immediately.

Also, send me your details as soon as you make the payment.

Await your response.
Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister Raymond Duko (Principal Partner)ESQ.

Telephone 00221708115350.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:01 am

Hello My darling
Good afternoon, I don't know our time different but it's 3:45 pm over here now. How was your night and how are you doing today? I am so happy to read from you, darling, I am so glad to heard this good news, i so much appreciate your love towards me,you are one in a millions, i can't wait to be with you soon, I was in lawyer office this morning but he was inside their Ministry court of Justice but I already submitted the statement of account and death certificate of my late father to his secretary, so that lawyer can send all the documents to you at once, please my love i want you to try your best and send him the money today,and don't forget to also send him your details as he needed them to prepare those documents in your name which will enable the transfer to your bank account.

Sweetie,please let me know as soon as you send the money to the lawyer today, please, I like that everything get resolved quickly, so that I can join you in your country for a new life because I am tired of living in this miserable situation here in this camp. darling I will be so glad to see you face to face soon and spend the rest of my life with you, we get marry,become one happy family in the world , I have suffered so much here since the death of my parents and I am worried to move out from here and join you in your country soon.

I am waiting to hear from you soon, please write and inform me immediately you send everything to the lawyer .

I miss you and i love you very much babe,

Yours forever Love,

Miss Tessy.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tessyandrew58@yahoo.co.uk barristerdukochamber@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:06 pm

DAKAR SENEGAL.

FOR YOUR NOTICE

DATE; 13-JUNE- 2016

ATTENTION: MR, .

I RECEIVE YOUR LETTER BUT UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T KNOW WHY YOUR BANK CLERK CAN'T TRANSFER FROM YOUR ACCOUNT TO MINE.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION I GAVE TO YOU IS FOR MY LAW FIRM AND AM VERY SURE OF THE AUTHENTICITY,FOR I HAVE BEEN USING THIS VERY INFORMATION TO RECEIVE AND ALSO TRANSFER MONIES.

SO I AM YET TO UNDERSTAND EXACLT WHAT THE PROBLEM IS AND WHY YOUR OWN TRANSFER IS EXCEPTION TO THIS INFORMATION.

ANYWAY;HENCE YOUR BANK IS UNABLE TO TRANSFER TO THIS INFORMATION, THEN I WILL ADVICE,YOU WITHDRAW THE MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT AND FIND ANY NEARBY MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION AND SEND THE FEE VERY EASY.

I WAS EVEN SURPRISED WHEN YOU SAID THAT YOU HAVEN'T DO BUSINESS BY WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM BEFORE BUT TRUST ME; IT IS THE BEST AND EASIEST WAY TO SEND AND RECEIVE MONIES QUICKLY.

THEREFORE: YOU HAVE TO GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION WITH MY NAMES AND ADDRESS BELOW;

RECEIVER NAME..........RAYMOND AHMED DUKO

ADDRESS: UNITE 101 PARCELLES DAKAR SENEGAL.

TELEPHONE;0022170815350.

NOTE: AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, KINDLY SCAN AND SEND THE PAYMENT RECEIPT TO ME VIA EMAIL ATTACHMENT TO ENABLE ME RECEIVE THE MONEY OVER HERE AND COMMENCE MY PAPER WORK IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS FOR YOUR PROPER UNDERSTANDING.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

Barrister Raymond Duko (Principal Partner)ESQ
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:49 am

Hello My lovely darling,
how are you doing today? I hope keeping well.
I am very glad to read from you, darling,the content of your both letters is well understood, and i have talked to the lawyer on phone this morning but he insisted that the transfer information he gave to you is very correct, meanwhile, i pleaded him to help us for more solution on this since you can't transfer to that very information. And the lawyer told me that he will give you another information to make the transfer.

My sweetheart, please i want you to try your best and make sure you the payment to today immediately you receive the information from lawyer, i am worried about my condition here and i want to be out from here to join you over there immediately the bank transfer my late father funds to your bank account.

My love, please try and solve everything with the lawyer today, it is this important documents that is holding the transfer now, and don't forget to let me know as soon as you make the transfer to lawyer.

Also, lawyer said you should not forget to send him your information because he will need them to prepare those important documents in your name.

I am waiting to hear good news from you soon, i love you very much.
Your Forever,
Miss Tessy
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:17 am

My darling,
How are you doing today? I am very much appreciate your suggestion but please i would't want that, the reverend father who gave me the contact of this lawyer told me that Barrister Raymond Duko is very much reliable and competent to handle this issue for us, please babe, i want barrister Raymond to help us get those important documents from High Court,please my love i want you to try and co operate with the lawyer, i have called him on phone again this morning and he told me that he had a very busy day yesterday and that was why you did not hear from him

Sweetie, the lawyer told me on phone this morning that he will get in touch with you in a short moment and give you another information, darling please i want you to try and make the payment today as soon as you hear from him OK,

Patiently waiting to hear god news from you soon, i love you very much

Yours love
Miss Tessy

DAKAR SENEGAL.

FOR YOUR NOTICE

DATE; 15-JUNE- 2016

ATTENTION:MR,

I UNDERSTOOD YOUR POSITION AND EXPLANATION,ACTUALLY YOUR PARTNER MISS TESSY CALLED ME YESTERDAY REGARDED TO THIS ISSUE,I HAVE SPOKEN WITH HER AGAIN TODAY,AND LIKE I TOLD HER ON PHONE, I HAD A VERY HECTIC DAY THAT YESTERDAY, THAT WAS WHY YOU DID NOT HEARD FROM ME.

NOW, YOU CAN TRANSFER THE FEE TO THIS BANK INFORMATION BELOW:

Account no:::::::: 48806315XXXX
Account name::::: G. U.
Routing::::::::::::::; 111000025
Bank name ::::::::::Bank of America
Swift code:::::::::::: BOFAUS3N
Bank address::::::::: Katy Tx. 77449

kindly scan and send the bank payment receipt to me via email attachment once you make the payment of $ 1,250. So that i can pick the money over here and commence your paper work immediately.

Make sure you send me your details as soon as you make the payment.

Await your response.

Barrister Raymond Duko (Principal Partner)ESQ.
Telephone 00221708115350.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tessyandrew58@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:38 am

Hello My Dear Good Friend.
How are you doing and how is your family ?? I hope keeping well by God grace.
I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. I am currently in Paraguay now for my studies.Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way.

Now you need to contact the Reverend Father who used to be a very good father to me while I was in Dakar Senegal. His name is Reverend Father Paul Michael Divine and his email address is as follows ( reverendpaulmichael@yahoo.com ) and also his number is +221777181363 .

I told him to send a certified bank check of ($450.000.00 ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.Truly from my heart, I am very much grateful and appreciate your kind efforts at that time.So my dear friend, feel free to contact the Reverend Father Paul Michael now through email and you can as well call him on phone and tell him where to send you the money.

However,please let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and some other project i have at hand,the investor i have to handle. Finally, remember that I had forwarded an instruction to the Reverend Father on your behalf to receive the money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Like i said earlier, please do not forget to inform me as soon as you received the money from Reverend Father Paul Michael Devine.

Take good care of yourself and goodbye for now,

Yours Friend.

Phone Number:
+221777181363
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

reverendpaulmichael@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:22 am

My Dear Son,
How are you doing,how is your family also ?? I hope keeping well by the grace of Almighty God.

My name is Reverend Paul Michael Devine, I am the coordinator and controller of the Refugee camp here in Senegal , My Telephone Number is +221777181363.
Actually, Tessy has left to Paraguay to live a better life with her partner,however i received a bank drafted check of ($450,000 ) dollars which she signed in your name that i should send to you but due to i don't have your residence or office address i was unable to proceed.

So at this Juncture to be sure that the check rightly belongs to you, i want you to kindly forward your full information to me so that after my confirmation, I will
send you the check through speed post/DHL.

KINDLY SEND ME YOUR BELOW INFORMATION TO ME IMMEDIATELY:

(1). Your Full Names:......
(2). Nationality:......
(3). Country of Residence:.....
(4). Your Home/Office Address(es):.....
(5). Your Home/Cell/Mobile Telephone and Fax Numbers:.....
(6). And Your Id or passport No ..
(7) Age ;....

I will be waiting for your response

Remain Bless

Yours faithfully,
Reverend Paul Michael Devine.

Header:
Return-Path: <reverendpaulmichael@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws700024.mail.ir2.yahoo.com by sendmailws110.mail.ir2.yahoo.com;
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016
From: REVEREND PAULMICHAEL <reverendpaulmichael@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: REVEREND PAULMICHAEL <reverendpaulmichael@yahoo.com>
Subject: MAY THE PEACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU

Phone Number: +221777181363
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

reverendpaulmichael@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:46 am

Hello My
I am still waiting to hear from you so i can send the check to you.

Remain Bless
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

www.rbs.online@scotlandmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:16 pm

Same phone number:

ROYAL BANK TRANSFER DEPARTMENT
No.36 St Andrew square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB London.
UNITED KINGDOM.
WEBMAIL/
http:/ /www.rbs.co.uk/
Phone
Fax +447017029533
Thanks for co-operation.
Yours in service.
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc.
Customer Service Unit.

Description

Cheque (PayEasy) is a service which enables you to pay any individual or organisation, locally or abroad to any international bank in the world. It is made up of two services; iB Cheque (for local currency payments) and Demand Draft (for foreign currency payments)After our bank transferd money from Asia We orded by Mr Micheal Batista in kabul Afghnistain hospital on gun injury to issue and send you bank draft chaque / our bank master visa card of £700.000 POUNDS. Please send to us your Id passport.if you want our bank to tranfers it to your bank account you have to open an accout with us which you have to pay for; DHL courie is the best option to recive your draft chaque / master visa card you will use to purches goods and services around the world.
Image result for royal bank of scotland visa card

You can Expect More From Us.

Best wishes all the best,
ROSS M. MCEwan
Chief Financial Officer & Executive Director

Header;
Return-Path: <www.rbs.online@scotlandmail.com>
Received: from [197.210.227.143] ([197.210.227.143]) by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 26 Dec 2017
From: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND <www.rbs.online@scotlandmail.com>
Subject: (RBS) Purchase a bank cheque

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.210.227.143<br>Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited<br> City: Oke Ila<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

i.png

Phone:
+447017029533
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* FleXtel Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

www.rbs.online@scotlandmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:29 pm

Auto-reply from the E-mail address:

Royal Bank Of Scotland London United Kingdom

Benefit from a constant and secure connection to your
banking world
we will get back to you shortly.

Kind regards

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.