Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gillian Namara

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

vanessabadara788@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:53 pm

On net log,

Hello my Dearest,
I wish you best of today, how are you. I hope you are fine and in good health, my name is vanessa i saw your profile today at (www.net log.com) i became interested in you so i will be very happy if you can contact me direct with this my email (vanessabadara788@yahoo.co.uk)so that i will tell you more about myself and give you my pictures for you to know whom i am. i hope to read from you soon.
vanessa.(vanessabadara788@yahoo.co.uk)

vanessabadara208 - no picture
female - 25 years, Dakar, Senegal

Email:

Dearest One,

I am more than happy to write you this mail today, I am Vanessa Badara from Ivory Coast in West Africa, The only daughter of late Dr. and Mrs Frederick Badara.I love music as well, am 24 yrs of age single never married, 168m tall 58kg weight. Very good looking girl that is loving and caring in nature. Tall and fair in complexion above all trusted and God Fearing. Things are like to do on my spare time are reading and dancing ballet, going to recreation center to catch my fun, spending my time with love one. I will like to know more about you, tell me, what do you do at your spare times? What are your likes and dis-likes? What is your present aim in life? I will be waiting to hear from you, attached here is my picture, i hope you will get back to me with a picture, may God bless you.
Yours Vanessa Badara.

The pictures used are already reported here.

Header:

Received: from [41.83.13.4]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 10:47:07 +0100 (BST)
Subject: i will like to know more about you, wetting for your reply today.

Originating IP: 41.83.13.4
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:26 am

Email:

Hello Dear,

compliment of the day to you, Sweet, before I proceed hope that you are kicking in good health together with every member of your family, I read your mail and it was well understood, I’m from a very good Christian family just because of the death of my parents that is why my condition is like this, my contacting you is never by my power I have been praying and fasting for God to send me that man with understanding that will help me, from the day I saw your mail I was touch to tell you all about me and I think is never by my power. As I told you before that my name is Vanessa Badara. from Ivory Coast in West Africa 24 Years and Am the only daughter of Late Dr Frederick Badara.

About my family, My Father Dr, Frederick Badara was a highly reputable businessman who operated in Ivory Coast during his days. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Ivory Coast, the economic capital, is a wealthy man and a loving father. But one faithful day, on Wednesday, November 24,2010, he was coming home and he ran into a failed brake lorry at a junction which made his Mercedes Benz E class beyond repairs and also my father beyond recognition, he died instantly and at that moment, I was going to evening church service with my mum, she received a distress call telling her the news and she loosed control and developed a high blood pressure, people around help me to take her to the hospital, after three months , she pass away. Since then, I had been passing through hardship from the hand of my uncle; he has been treating me like a slave and had claimed all my parent belonging without taking care of my education.

Since the Death of my parent, my uncle has been maltreating me because he planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me. I wanted to travel overseas, but, he hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily he did not discover where I kept my Father’s File which contains important documents. So I escaped to Senegal where I am presently staying in the refugee Mission Camp. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of (US$ 5.7 Million u.s dollars) in a Bank, My father put my name as the next of kin, I have contacted the Finance Bank but the Operational Manager confirmed that my status as a refugee according to the local law does not permit me to carry out the operation successfully. He advised me to provide a trustee who will stand on my behalf complete the transaction, since the money is been deposited in foreign account.

I am mailing you from the office of the Rev.Father in the camp, I have confide on him, I did explained a bit about my situation to him but not everything, He gave me the access to his computer twice a day just to help me because I told him that I want to get out from camp as soon as possible, But firstly I must get the funds transferred into an account abroad, Since I don't have any body abroad I decided to contact you, Only if you will be honest and kind to my situation and assist me with all sincerity in your heart.

I will like you to stand as my trustee while I give you the necessary documents so that you will contact the Finance Bank and claim the fund to transfer the money to your bank account while I join you soon after you receive the money into your account. I have my father's death certificate. I will also like to complete my academic studies in your Country which you help me and recommend a nice Higher Institution. I was studying Marketing before the death of my father and I was a 2nd year student in the University. Because of how my Uncle is threatening to kill me, I plead with you to keep all our discussion confidential and send me reply through my email. Here in the refugee camp, some missionaries used to visit us and among them is Rev. Daniel Peters the king church who is so dear to me, i thank God for his life.

My dear, you can call me with the Reverend Daniel Peters phone number ( +221-76-294-3906) when Reverend Daniel Peters. used to visit the camp,please tell him that you will like to speak with Vanessa Badara. he will send for me. wetting for your urgent reply.

Stay well and God bless.
Yours Sincerely Vanessa Badara.

Image ID card

Header:

Received: from [41.83.12.48]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:57:23 +0100 (BST)
Subject: DEAR THIS IS THE HELP I NEED FROM YOU WITH LOVE AND TRUST.

Originating IP: 41.83.12.48

The "Reverend Daniel Peters" character is well known in Scamworld, being used since 2008 in scam activities. The phone number +221762943906 was used this year in lottery scams.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Email:

Darling, the life in refugee is not easy and we find it so difficult to eat twice a day

How are you today hope that you are well sounded in good health if so thanks be to God. Once again, thanking you very much for the mail that you have sent to me, it has given me a heart of joy that I have never received within me all this while that I have been faced with the problem of seeking whom to entrust this deposit with. I was touched at the same time been very happy that you could care for me that much by accepting me into your life even at this difficulty moment that I am passing through however, in my present situation as a refugee and for the sake of keeping the fund of my late father secret which is very important to me due to my status, Here in Senegal is like one staying in prison, and i don't want to continue like this, my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you; and to meet you face to face in your country.

i understand every thing you said and i know you will feel that way because i have not seen you neither have you seen me but i want you to understand that frustration can put one in a tight corner where he or she can make mistake if care is taking, now you wonder why i trusted you this much, any way i can not say why but some thing in me made me to do so after i have prayed so much concerning this situation, i don't have any other help in world but God and i follow any instructions that my spirit gives me, yes i know i may be making a mistake in choosing you if i may go by your thinking but you should understanding that is better that i gave my inheritance for to some one than to leave it to the people in the bank who are already rich to take to them self as an unclaimed fund, it has been giving me sleepless night that is happening this way but i don't have option than this, i really need you or are going to betray me?, well it pains my heart when ever this word betrayal come to my mind because i don't know why people should think of that even, please i will like to know your mind to this because am still convinced that i am in a safe hand but i want you to take me as your small sister and have mercy open me in this condition and think positively to help me which i know you will not regret that you do,

Since the Death of my parent, my uncle has been maltreating me because he planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me. I wanted to travel overseas, but, he hide away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily he did not discover where I kept my Father’s File which contains important documents. So I escaped to Senegal where I am presently staying in the refugee Mission Camp

Attach to this mail is the deposit certificate of my late father money in the bank, as a prove. i assured you that you will not regret helping me and we shall rejoice together as soon as the transfer is done. so try and write the bank by email and ask them the possibility of transferring the fund into your account,

Please listen to me i don't want may people to know or hear about this money, apart from you and my pastor hear in the camp, because i don't want people that will run away from me when they get this fund transferred.

Darling, i really want to hear your voice, please try to call me with the Rev Father number his name is Reverend Father. Daniel Peters ( +221-76-294-3906) when you call tell him that you want to speak with me Miss.Vanessa Badara. and he will send for me.

My intention is to have a good future, and a good living. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and i assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with what you have said to me i now have the confidence to go ahead with you.

HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT.

The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc of United Kingdom
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
The name of the transfer officer is : Sir Harry Davids
E-mail Address; (royalbkinformationdep@yahoo.co.uk) or (acctsbkroya@yahoo.co.uk) (royalbkinformationdep@inmail24.com)

The phone number +44-703-593-4034
Tel, phone number +44-703-186-9980
Fax Office number +44-207-607-3200

This is the account in-formations of the fund:
Account Holder.............Dr.Frederick Badara.
NEXT OF KIN TO ...........Dr.Frederick Badara is Miss. Vanessa Badara
Account number........... RB343I08701364/QB/71/SB
IBAN No..................RBOSGB2L
Swift Code............... STB001BUK;
Deposit Code...............L/00865

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank today, because i have sent a nomination letter to them together with the Documents, for them to know, you are my foreign partner. i will advice you to send an email and also call them, to make it more easy, for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with the bank try to inform me; just get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening. My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through. The most important thing is try to make sure that you make contact with the bank because i have send a nomination letter to them that you are my Trustee/Representative. so try to send them an email for them to know our seriousness.i will stop here till i hear from you. always put me in your daily prayers.

With sincere and trust,
vanessa Badara.

Header:

Received: from [41.83.12.15]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 12:13:08 +0100 (BST)
Subject: THE BANK ACCOUNT INFOMATION? TRY TO CONTACT THE BANK TODAY FOR THE TRANSFER.

Originating IP: 41.83.12.15

+447035934034
+447031869980
+442076073200
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Vanessa Badara <vanessabadara788@yahoo.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:26 pm

Email:

DEAR. COPY THIS LATER BELOW AND SEND TO THE BANK,

Sir :

Greetings!

My partner, Vanessa Badara 24 years old from Ivory Coast West Africa has requested the transfer of her let father money. It was only my fiancee Mrs.Vanessa Badara who survived the tragedy. she managed to flee to a nearby country Senegal where she is currently leaving now she informed me of her father's money deposited in your bank. her father used the name of Vanessa Badara as the next of kin, the Amount in question is US Five..Seven(Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). We have been keeping this concern confidential for safety reasons. My partner don't have any relative all as gone.. Below is the account number of the late Dr Frederick Badara, assist us regarding this matter. Hoping for an urgent attention to this concern.

HERE IS THE BANK CONTACT.

The name of the transfer officer is : Sir Harry Davids
E-mail Address;(royalbkinformationdep@yahoo.co.uk) (acctsbkroya@yahoo.co.uk) or(royalbkinformationdep@inmail24.com)
The phone number +44-703-593-4034
Tel, phone number +44-703-186-9980
Fax Office number +44-207-607-3200

This is the account in-formations of the fund:
Account Holder.............Dr.Frederick Badara.
NEXT OF KIN TO ...........Dr.Frederick Badara is Miss. Vanessa Badara
Account number........... RB343I08701364/QB/71/SB
IBAN No..................RBOSGB2L
Swift Code............... STB001BUK;
Deposit Code...............L/00865

please i will like you to contact the bank immediately you got this mail and tell them that you are my trustee, and you want to know the possibility on how to transfer this money to your account

Header:

Received: from [41.83.12.15]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 12:13:51 +0100 (BST)
Subject: DEAR. COPY THIS LATER BELOW AND SEND TO THE BANK FIRST,

Originating IP: 41.83.12.15

The email adress royalbkinformationdep@yahoo.co.uk was not reported before.
Same about the email adress royalbkinformationdep@inmail24.com - but the sender domain inmail24.com is well known for being used in 419 scams before.
The phone number +447035934034 was subject for some questions on http:/ /embassy-finder.com/es/senegal_in_washington_usa?page=3, for being used in refugees scams.
The phone number +447031869980 is reported online since 11 August 2008, for being used in refugees scams. Since 31 July this year, the phone number is also reported in loterry scams.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Happiness - happens_u@yahoo.com.ph

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Happiness - happens_u@yahoo.com.ph

Received: from [50.7.253.242] by web180804.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 11 Aug 2012 11:37:22 PDT
Message-ID: <1344710242.88661.YahooMailClassic@web180804.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 11:37:22 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: happens_u@yahoo.com.ph
Subject: HELLO FRIEND
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0

Hello good Day my friend !
How are you doing today i,hope every thing is fine,? if so thanks be to God almighty who made it so ,My name is Happiness i am a girl. I saw your profile address in this page so I decided to extend my greetings to you.
Right now I can’t really say what prompted my drive to write you, but I do have the mind that you could be a nice person.
I have an interest to meet people from out side my continent to be friends. It is my Believe that there are nice people out there who can appreciate the value of friendship,.so i will like you to mail me back to my email address(happens_u@yahoo.com.ph) so that i will give you my pictures,have a nice day and remain Blessed.
Regards,
Happiness

The email adress is used online with same stolen pictures reported in this topic. FF.
TheDane
Super survivor

Aveline Benson - avrilinebenson@hotmail.com

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Aveline Benson - avrilinebenson@hotmail.com

Received: from [41.83.12.164] by web120101.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 13 Aug 2012 00:41:16 PDT
Message-ID: <1344843676.93717.YahooMailClassic@web120101.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 00:41:16 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: avrilinebenson@hotmail.com
Subject: HI
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0

to undisclosed recipients
It's my pleasure to write you, I hope all is well with you. I'm Miss Aveline Benson.I,am looking for a very nice, humble and honest friend, I love reading, listening to music, well, I am sensitive, intelligent, passionate, loyal, social, humorous, and I'll be very happy to be your friend Please make every effort to send me your picture, at my private email hear, Having a Nice day.
With love Aveline

The email adress is used online with same stolen pictures reported in this topic. FF.
TheDane
Super survivor

royalbkinformationdep@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Email:

Email:

E-mail;(royalbkinformationdep@yahoo.co.uk) (royalbkinformationdep@inmail24.com)
(acctsbkroya@yahoo.co.uk)
Tel +44-703-593-4034.
+44-703-186-9980

For Your Kind Attention,

Sir;

Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young girl Miss. Vanessa Badara. that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Late Dr.Frederick Badara; is our late customer with ACCOUNT No:RB343I08701364/QB/71/SB, IBANBIC: STB001BUK substantial amount (US$ 5.7 Million) of deposited with us.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank/Account in your country, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.

2. An Affidavit of oath must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer from federal high court of Senegal

Furthermore, 1$ will not be remove from the account until we receive this documents call the POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT from you before the transfer will take place,according to our banking policy demands

Note; This power of attorney and Affidavit of oath must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer from federal high court of Senegal hence the young lady is residing in Senegal for some legal signing of both Documents.

Documents issued by a Senegalese High Court of Justice.simple ask your partner to get an attorney for you to procure all these documents urgently to enable us effect the transfer as she had earlier requested us to assist her as soon as you contacted us.

Note; The above are compulsory and are needed to protect our interest, tour's and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.

As soon as all these required Documents are been send to our bank we promise to transfer the said fund to your bank account within 48hours after confirmation of those Documents here in our bank auditorium.

These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. (copy/paste can be tricky :D )

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s) please contact our Foreign transfer officer, +44-703-593-4034. +44-703-186-9980

Yours Faithfully
Mrs Shona Mackenzie
Customer Relation.

Header:

Received: from [41.83.13.241]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 09:35:52 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: Royal Bk <royalbkinformationdep@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc of United Kingdom

Originating IP: 41.83.13.241

"Mrs Shona Mackenzie" is an old acquaintance in Scamworld. "Her" name is reported for being used in scam activities since 18 October 2008.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gloria.kabashi@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:28 pm

On 4pp l:

Hello, Nice to see your profile here. Do you care to be my friend? you can contact me at this my email address so that i can send you my picture and more about myself. waiting to hear from you Please do not write me back on this site, write to my email address ( gloria.kabashi@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my photo ( gloria.kabashi@yahoo.com ) I am Gloria.

Profile elements:

gloriajames
I am a:Woman
Birthday:04.04.1988
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

The stolen image used for this fake profile is already reported here by hunter_hunted at Jun 20, 2012.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gloria.kabashi@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:29 pm

Email:

Dear friend,
Thank you for responding to my mail, i am indeed very pleased. How are you doing in health?? i hope all is well and fine with you. My name is Miss Gloria Dorin Kabashi and i am 24 years, 5.6f tall, fair in complexion and single. i am from Post Sudan precisely Dafur, Sudan in Africa. I am a girl who loves to give people happiness always despite what the circumstance might look like. Most of my hobbies are,reading novels,jogging,listening to music,cooking,watching TV and movies.

Due to the unrest in my country which has left many families dead and some homeless of which i am a victim of. My father Dr. David Ellison Kabashi, who was formerly CEO of (SAMHR GROUP OF COMPANIES SUDAN), in Port Sudan in Sudan was killed alongside my mother by the rebels loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father. We were in our house one early morning try to eat breakfast as we normally do then suddenly a group of armed men broke into our house and shot my father and then my mother. I hide myself in an empty container at the back of our house until they left then ran for my life.

I now reside presently in a missionary refugee camp here in Senegal where i ran for refugee with the help of UN force due to the political civil war in my country. I am using the computer in the office here to write to you and it was possible by the help of the missionary reverend father Rev Donald Davies. Reverend father Donald Davies has been visiting here in the camp for some time now and he brings to us some food items and clothes as well and he is the one that organizes a prayer center for us here. I am telling you about him because he is a friend that i have here. In case that you will want to speak on phone with me, then you have to call the reverend father phone number ( +221- 771-674-923) or if you will want to contact with him on his email address ( revfather.Ddavies@yahoo.com) and ask more about me.

Furthermore, i would like you to assist me transfer the money that is deposited in a bank in London. I want to go back to my studies because i only stopped at my first year before the tragic war that cause to my being in this situation now took place, please i would like you to know that i have my late father's death certificate and another certification here with me which as time go on you will know. The amount in question is ($6.5 Million US Dollars). It is intended that once the money is transferred to your account, from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country. I can't withdraw the money by myself due to some conditions of things here in this country which i am not permitted to do, and the money can't be transferred here in Senegal. I have got in touch with the bank through email and let them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, i also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation, however, they advise me to seek for the assistance of a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign partner/trustee over the transfer since i am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money.

Please provide me with your full Name, Address, Occupation and Telephone number. This information is important for me to send a letter to the bank, This letter will allow them recognize you when you are acting on my behalf, Upon receiving this information i will send to you the contact of the bank so that you will contact the bank OK.
Hope to hear from you.
Yours Gloria.

Header:

Received: from [41.82.159.62]
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:23:02 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Please let me know more about you my dear

Originating IP: 41.82.159.62

The phone number +221771674923 is reported online for being used in scam activities.
The "Reverend father Donald Davies" and his email adress revfather.Ddavies@yahoo.com are reported here in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=897 - the scammer in this case pretends to be also from Sudan.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:01 am

Email:

Darling,

How are you today, your work and everything around you, With all hope that you are in perfect condition over there. Darling your baby is suffering here the life in refugee is not easy and we find it so difficult to eat twice a day that is why I told you to help do the transfer fast to take me out from this miseries to a better life,Honey, I appreciate you for all the effort you made by contacting the bank to know the procedures of the transfer and I am so much happy about that.

My Dear according to the mail you receive from the bank which you sent to me concern the documents the bank needed from us before releasing of the money to your account. My dear, i have sent the them (statement of account to the bank), but they said you should send A power of attorney prepared by a Senegalese lawyer and also swear an oath with your name and sent for them to confirm before releasing the money into your account,Honey i don’t know any lawyer, so I told the Rev.Father about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below.

who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please l will like you to contact him through email or phone, when you contact him tell him that you are my foreign partner and my trustee and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney and Affidavit of oath that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of the money to your account in Your country.

His contact information’s are as follows,
( bruno Law Chambers Senegal Dakar)

Full Name: Barr.paul bruno
Email Address:(bruno_lawchambers16@yahoo.com) or (paulbruno_lawchambers@yahoo.com)
Office Tel: +221-77-801-5453.

My dear,I will like you to first of all, get the money transfer to you and from it you can send me some money for me to prepare my documents to come over there to meet with you in your country and it will be my pleasure to come over there and be with forever, Have a nice day and think more of me the way I do for you, I love you,I will be hoping to read from you soonest.

I remain yours forever.
Vanessa Badara

Header:

Received: from [41.83.13.252]
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:15:54 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Darling.please contact this Lawyer for the preparation of the power of attorney in your name.

Originating IP: 41.83.13.252

The phone number +221778015453 was reported before for being used also in lottery scams.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.