Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vivian22@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: vivian22@hotmail.com cbaogroupatt.banksene@cash4u.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:14 am

Good day sir,How are you doing over there it has being long time which i have not heard from you regarding the payment,you requested to make the payment bank to bank which i did and gave you an Untied State Account for you to make the payment but up till now i have never heard from you,i want to know what is the problem over there,you are to get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks,Mr Slogo.

Good day,my dearest how are you doing today,it has being long time i have not hear from you,please i will like to know if you have recieved the ATM card from the bank,get back to me immediately.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubacards@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:20 am

13th September 2016

Attention:

Translated By AlterVista.

Dear valuable customer,

Ref: Information as regards to your ATM Card Fund Transfer

Your details has been officially noted.

We will commence processing of your payment with immediate effect and It will take about 48 hours thereabout to officially program and issue your ATM Card.

We shall get back to you thereafter with further instructions concerning your ATM Card Payment.

Thanks for making us your choice as your happiness is our ultimate target.

Regards.

Mr. Enoch AGBATO
Card Switching Officer,
UBA Cash4U Dpt.
Official e-mail: my_ubaafricards@cash4u.com
Free-server mail: ubacards@hotmail.com
Tel: +229 21039020

This is a confidential email and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform us immediately. You are not allowed to copy or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please note that there is a risk that information requested via email can be tampered with by hackers while en route to your mailbox or seen by unauthenticated individuals if your mailbox security is inadequate. Emails are your contribution towards a safer, cleaner environment.We thank you for contributing to the protection of our environment, do not print this mail.DISCLAIMER:This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. UBA Africards and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.Ce mail, y compris toute pièce jointe, est confidentiel. Il est exclusivement adressé aux destinataires désignés. Si vous le recevez par erreur, veuillez immédiatement aviser l'expéditeur et détruisez-le sans l'ouvrir ni le lire. Toute copie, diffusion, conservation, utilisation sous quelque forme que ce soit ou l'autorisation de toute personne à le faire est interdite. Le mail n'est pas un moyen sûr et peut contenir des erreurs ou des virus, comme il peut être reta rdé, intercepté ou modifié. UBA Africard et ses filiales déclinent toute responsabilité pour des dommages causés par ce mail et se réservent le droit de contrôler la circulation des mails.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vivain21@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:50 pm

Hello Dearest i received a mail from the bank that you are given an Account to make the payment for the posting of your card,please try and pay in the money into the account that was given to your currently and here is the Account which i received from the bank that you will used to send the money today please do that immediately now.

Account name...P. J.
Bank Name Wells Fargo
Bank Account number ....521226XXXX
Address San Francisco CA 94104 usa
Swift code wfbius6s[
Routine number...111900659

Dear Mr ,thank you so much for your urgent respond and i really sorry for the account has a little problem but now you have the chance now to make use of these Account now to make the payment immediately without any delay,so go ahead now and pay in the money and send me the payment slip,make use of these Account here below.

Account name...P. J.
Bank Name Wells Fargo
Bank Account number ....52122XXXX
Address San Francisco CA 94104 usa
Swift code wfbius6s
Routine number...111900659

After the payment you forward to me the payment slip at once.

Thanks,Mr Slogo.

Dear Sir,please i want to remind you how urgent and important your payment is needed today,try and make sure that you make the payment into the Account that i gave you which is below here,this is the correct Account and there should be no excuse again now do that immediately and get back to me.

Dear sir,please i want to confirmed if you have made the payment into the Account so that the DHL will carry out the posting of your card today immediately,get back to me now with a positive respond,am waiting to hear from you now.

Thanks,Mr Slogo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubacards@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:32 am

14th September 2016

Attention:

Translated By AlterVista.

Dear valuable customer,

Ref: Information as regards to your ATM Card Fund Transfer

Sequel to our last email to your goodself.

Your ATM Card has been issued today. UBA Africard runs the best ATM Swift Card in West African Coast.

This new UBA Africard issued out in your name is well powered and will run freely in any Automated Teller Machine in your country or abroad. This is because we have used UBA AFRICARDS Express Corporate Gold Visa Electronic Card Solution to bring your transactions to an end by issuing you a new UBA AFRICARDS Express under the Perusal of Affiliate Bank, Bank Regionale De Solidarite (GT1), this tally would enable you to cash your funds on any ATM Machine Terminal) that has Visa logo in your location - cum worldwide, because it is inter link and wholly affiliated with DINNERS CLUB, e-commerce, Cirrus Maestro and travelers privilege configuration systems, America Express Platinum and Visa.

The Card also has been activated so you don’t need to make a deposit for activation. All you need do is to work to any functioning ATM Machine close to you upon receipt and start making withdrawals US$10,000.00 equivalent daily, you can as well take the Card to your banker and your fund will be diverted into your bank account. The Card also allows transfers from ATM Machines to bank Accounts if the ATM Machine you insert it has the facility.

For your perusal, find enclosed scan Copy of your newly powered ATM Card that has been activated and switched to run freely in any functioning Automated Teller Machines in your country and abroad with your today ATM Card Account Statement confirming your fund to be in your ATM Card, but you must first of all insert your ATM Card in a functioning Automated Teller Machines in your country and make withdrawal before using it abroad. This is for security precautions.

You now deserve the right to come and pickup your ATM Card or provide us with EMS account to enable us register it with them for freight to your address if you can't come yourself.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thanks for making us your choice as your happiness is our ultimate target.

Kind regards.

Mr. Enoch AGBATO
Branch Manager/Card Switching Officer,
UBA Cash4U Dpt.
Official e-mail: my_ubaafricards@cash4u.com
Free-server mail: ubacards@hotmail.com
Tel: +229 95898383

CCC:
Mrs. Alice Rapholo.
Cash4u ATM Card Payment Manager
United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc.
Fax: (+229) 21 31 51 77.
Security Alert:
UBA will never request for YOUR card number, PIN or Internet Banking password either on phone or online.Please do not respond to any such requests.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. UBA and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.
Ce mail, y compris toute pièce jointe, est confidentiel. Il est exclusivement adressé aux destinataires désignés. Si vous le recevez par erreur, veuillez immédiatement aviser l'expéditeur et détruisez-le sans l'ouvrir ni le lire. Toute copie, diffusion, conservation, utilisation sous quelque forme que ce soit ou l'autorisation de toute personne à le faire est interdite. Le mail n'est pas un moyen sûr et peut contenir des erreurs ou des virus, comme il peut être retardé, intercepté ou modifié. UBA et ses filiales déclinent toute responsabilité pour des dommages causés par ce mail et se réservent le droit de contrôler la circulation des mails.

20160915012607-541c7d26-me.png

20160915012609-c7c708a2-me.png

20160915012611-aaa1c9a0-me.png

Tel: +22995898383
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telecel (MOOV Bénin)

Fax: +22921315177
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location Ganhi, Littoral
Original network provider* Office des Postes et Télécommunications (OPT)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vivain21@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:40 pm

Mr ,i have not heard from you since yesterday,i hope all is well regarding your payment,i want to know if you have done that so that i will confirmed your payment immediately and also carry out the posting of your ATM card immediately,get back to me immediately and also make sure you make the payment as well.i am waiting to hear from you now.

Thanks Mr Slogo.

Good day my Dearest,how are you doing today,please i want you to try as much as you can to make the payment today,and when you done that you informed me and also informed the bank as well.i will be waiting to hear from you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cbaogroupatt.banksene@cash4u.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:43 am

Mr ,thank you so much for your respond,regarding your respond i am now our honerable bank have meant to understand that you are not ready to make the payment because you always complian and give excuses when ever you are being provided an Account to make the payment,if you are serious and want to pay in the money there is nothing that will prevent you to do that mean while you have being given all the necessary Account information to do the payment and also remember that it is bank that is holding your ATM card and for the fact that you are being provided with Account name and Account number Address and other thing you can make the payment if you really want to despite you are not provided with phone number or email Address it is not necessary based on our notification and observation,you are mandated to mmake out time to make the payment through money gram,western union or ria with immediate action,mean while if you can make out time and chance to go to your bank and make the payment with an Account in your bank you can as well used the same measure make out time and go to any of these to make the payment and it is the fastest means of sending money here through money gram,western union or ria,and easy to cash out too and deliver your ATM card to the dhl for the posting immediately,so please try and do that very fast with these name here below and if you fail to do that we will understand that you are not serious or you are just trying to play arround with our intelligent below here is the name you will use to make the payment very easy and fast without any delay.

Name.....COUMBA KALLO
Country.....SENEGAL
City......DAKAR

Send the money immediately with the listed means of sending money very fast money gram,western union or ria, after sending off the money you forward to us the reference number immediately for the confirmation of your payment.

Thanks,Mr Slogo.
General Manager.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: vivian22@hotmail.com cbaogroupatt.banksene@cash4u.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:06 am

Make the payment with these Account,these is a complete full Account information,please dont fail to do that write me back when you transfer the money.

ACCOUNT NAME ............................OTITI EMMANUEL
BANK NAME ................................BANK OF AFRICA -- SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............................ 0 4 5 1 7 6 8 0 0 0 7
SWIFT CODE.................................AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE ................................. SN100
CODE AGENCE ...............................01018
IBAN ......................................SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4517 6800 0771
CIE RIB ...................................71
BANK ADDRESS............................... RAS MISSION I ET II VILLA N::26 GOLF SUD
EMAIL ADDRESS.............................. cbaogroupatt.banksene@cash4u.com
PHONE.NUMBER..............................+221770344345

Good Day Sir,for the past two days after i gave you an Account i have not gotten any reply from you,what is going on,please you are to write back to me immediately without any delay.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:54 am

Dear sir for the past few days we have not gotten any reply from you,you are to reply back to me regarding your payment into the Account that is being given to you,am waiting for your respond immediately now.

Thanks Mr Slogo.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:58 pm

Dear sir,i have not hear from you for long time,please i want to remind you that your ATM card is still here with us,so please we are still waiting for your payment to be made.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vivain21@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:10 am

Skype ID;
live:vivain21

Good day my darling how are you doing over there am so much sorry for my late reply,i have been seriously busy over here,now i want to let you know that i have collected the money from the Bank which i gave then to send to you over there in your country because i do not have full trust and confidence again on them and all these while and surprised that you have not received the money yet,now i want to informed you that i handed the money to a company here which they assured me that you are going to received your money through Diplomatic Agent over there in your country,all you need to do now is to forward to me your contact information only and with your information the Diplomatic Agent will call you once he Arrived to your country and he will also called you to come to the Airport or where ever he is in your country for you to come and pick up your money,please forward to me your information as it is listed here below immediately now.

Full Name ......
House Address..... .
Phone number......
Email Address....
country airport name...

i need this information to send the company so that they will use it in booking flight ticket for the Diplomatic to leave immediately and Arrive to your country. i will be waiting for your respond now immediately.

Header;
Return-Path: <vivain21@hotmail.com>
Received: from HE1PR06MB1116.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([10.162.252.146]) by
Mon, 28 Nov 2016
Subject: Am sorry for my late reply
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.