Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ubukahelen@naij.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

helenubuka123@yahoo.com frankmike@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:40 pm

Our code 115
Sir

Thank you for your mail, we have holiday for three by tomorrow i believe he will contact you, noted i have register the package and paid for it and insure it, the only fee you will paid them is security safekeeping of $160 dollars for them to conclude with you and ship your diskette package,

Have a blesses day

OVERNIGHT SHIPPING WE GUARANTEE YOU AND ASSURED YOU 100% DELIVERING AT YOUR HOME, VERY IMPORTANT,
Shipping Services LTD
Courier Post Customer Service Contact Our Agent
by Via Email: frankmike@post.com
Agent Branch Office.Post Customer Service
No. 408, kings Ave Ikoyi.Lagos Nigeria.
Tel 234- 8085551704
America- Agent Tel 206-202-1160
REF:TNT/NG/895/11

PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE.... ETNTSCB7747

WITH DUE RESPECT,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR MESSAGE , SEND IT BY MONEY GRAM TO THE SECRETARY OFFICER USE THE THREE NAMES ON THE FORM BELOW DO IT BY MONEY GRAM, NOTED IS THE SECURITY SAFEKEEPING FEE OF $160 DOLLARS ONLY, THE SHIPPING AND INSURABCE HAS BENN PAID FROM THE SENDER MRS.HELEN UBUKA OF CBN.

CHARLES NWAVEH
ADDRESS- NO 23, AKADU LAYOUT, STREET - LAGOS - NIGERIA
TEXT-QUESTION-- WHAT FOR
ANSWER-- GOOD
AMOUNT $160

AS SOON YOU DO IT DO SEND THE SENDER NAME AND REFENECE NUMBER, SMS TEXT US OR EMAIL Tel 234- 8085551704, AS SOON THIS FEE IS CONFIRM WE CLEAR THE SECURITY SAFEKEEPING HERE, IN NEXT S PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVER TO YOUR ADDRESS.

HAVE A NICE DAY

MR.FRANK MIKE
HEAD CUSTOMER SERVICE
AGENT COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY
Terms of Use Privacy Statement Terms and Conditions
Intellectual and other property rights to the information contained in this site are held by bva Holdings B.V. with all rights reserved © 2016

Header:
Return-Path: <frankmike@post.com>
Received: from [84.39.117.3] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 7 Jul 2016
Subject: OVERNIGHT SHIPPING WE GUARANTEE YOU AND ASSURED YOU 100% DELIVERING
AT YOUR HOME, VERY IMPORTANT,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

frankmike@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:31 am

Hi

Good Moning,

Your message noted, understand given you account informations is going to take long to clear here because the fee is little and my country exchanges here this will take two weeks and we need to ship your package before it add another cost of safekeeping fee and dumrages.

Frank
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: helen4@mkhjj.th.tn

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:16 am

DEAR FRIEND,
NOTED THE DELAY OF YOUR PAYMENT DISKETTE ONLINE. I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO SEND ME ANY MONEY. ALL I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU WAS THAT I HAVE FOUND OUT WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR FUNDS SINCE ALL THESE YEARS. IT WAS YOUR INABILITY TO SETTLE THE TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE AND SOME LEGAL DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU ARE TO PAY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA THE SUM OF $85, 000. BUT DUE TO YOUR FINANCIAL STATUS, I HAVE NEGOTIATED WITH AN INVESTOR IN THE USA WHO AGREED TO GIVE YOU A LOAN THAT COVERS THE AMOUNT ON THE AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL GIVE HIM 5% OF YOUR TOTAL SUM ONCE YOU RECEIVED YOUR FUNDS. SO IF YOU AGREE ON HIS CONDITION THEN LET ME KNOW SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU THE NEXT LINE OF ACTION. SO IF YOU AGREE THEN SEND ME YOUR FULL NAMES, CONTACT ADDRESS, YOUR CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER, YOUR BANK INFORMATION, BANK ADDRESS AND BANK TELEPHONE NUMBER.
THE LOAN WILL WIRE INTO YOUR ACCOUNT YOU CASH IT AND RETURN BACK TO ME TO USE TO CLEAR ALL THIS TAX AND PROCURE THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME,
BEST REGARDS,

HELEN UBUKA
CBN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: helen4@mkhjj.th.tn

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:19 am

OUR CODE 115

SIR,

THE PACKAGE CAN BE MOVED WITHOUT THIS TAX AND LEGAL DOCUMENTS BE CLEARS, MIKE TOLD ME THEY CAN COLLECT THE LITTLE FEE BY BANK TO BANK BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE WEEKS TO CLEARS, AND THEY DO NOT DELAY CUSTOMERS PACKAGE, HE SAID LITTLE FEE GO BY MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION, HERE WITH ME I HVAE NO FEE TO SUPPORT,

HELEN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrslisagarry@clerk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:15 am

Welcome to the Bank of America, Usa. We Make The Difference And Promise To Deliver In Good Faith.

SECRET CONFIRMATION DISKETTE ONLINE FUNDS TRANSFER

Hi
I was instructed to remit the total sum of $5,Million Dollars on your behalf as your payment online Diskette Transfer width the transfer codes I have here with from Mrs.Helen Ubuka. Be inform I doing this with my private system PC IP transfer to your account numbers.

1,My Law you should follow my instructions

2,No cost of transfer from you the fee on the approved transfer form is cancel.

3,If you should expose this diskette online transfer to any person and the IMF get to know you are on your own of asking the question from them and your funds will block from them and my bank Directors here keep secret, kindly keep it within yourself until your transfer is done from me.

5,I take my risk to do this transfer with my private PC - IP NUMBER 108.60134.181 - M107T .

6,Keep your promise as soon you have your funds confirm into your account you quickly give to me my 10% as we agreed.

7,I will not call you and you should not call me for security reasons because Monitoring Unit IMF and FBI and my bank Director are Monitoring any funds Transfer.
8, Transfer will start bit by bit from $200,000 00 Dollars Per day next day I carry on another transfer until all funds been transfer into your account.

9, Any Legal Documents in your Name free you from money laundering here in America any funds transfer need legal back up confirmation to your bank and authority. free from all stop order and from any question.

10.Attache are my pictrue and Approved Form Transfer .

Fill the attache form if you can not fill it do write it out by message and send to me.

The transfer effects immediately as soon confirm the following. (i) The receiving bank account information of yours.-
(ii)Home address and your passport number or I.d.card for identification

1. Bank Name and address,------------------
2. Routing Number: --------------------------------
3. Account Number: --------------------------------
4. Account Name ----------------------------------
5, Your home address ---------------------------
and phone and your I.d card photo,

Congratulation,
Sincerely
Mrs. Lisa Garry.
( Remittance Department)
8400 Long Point Road,
Houston, Tx,77055,
Email Department. mrslisagarry@clerk.com

Header:
Return-Path: <mrslisagarry@clerk.com>
Received: from [197.210.25.110] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP);
Mon, 7 Nov 2016 >
To: mrslisagarry@clerk.com
Subject: : Re: Payment Alert
Online Diskette
From Lisa

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.210.25.110<br>Originating ISP: Vcg-as<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

20161108000859-9eb3187d-me.jpg

Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (10.63 KiB) Viewed 6768 times

Phone:
+17132476033
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Houston, TX
Original network provider* Southwestern Bell

(713) 247-6033
7132476033 is a landline number provided by MCImetro Access Transmission Services with an area code in TX
Bank Of America Atm
Business associated with 7132476033
700 Louisiana St Ste L3
Houston, TX 77002-2773
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mrslisagarry@clerk.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:00 am

Welcome to the Bank of America, Usa. We Make The Difference And Promise To Deliver In Good Faith.

Dear

Good day. Your account has been flagged randomly and an embargo was placed on it resulting on the account suspension. A stop order has been placed on your account and your outgoing transfers has been placed on hold by the Asset Freezing Dept. This is based on the directive from The Asset Freezing unit. They want to see the documents that shows the clean source of origin of the funds.

The documents that is required must show a papertrail of how the money was made, the contracts executed and the proof of payments received, the invoices and the proof of taxes paid on the funds and certificates of Ant-clean source of origin certificate requirement that justifies that this money is made from clean origin.

All transfers that has been made from the account have also been cancelled until the Taxes Clearance documents are provided. Once the Taxes documents and Ant-clean source of origin certificate are provided, the stop order will be lifted and you will be able to resume normal banking operations on your account.when all is done here in Next 48hours your first payment will hit your account, reduction are not permitted instructions from the high Authorities imposed on it. Because this money coming to your account is a lot of money and I don't want to break the America authority laws and I don't want to lose job and my children's and go to jail, you and Barrister act on the instruction for this legal documentations and paid the taxes , you do not have this below requests below no taxes and clean source and Ant-Money Laundering Clearance certificate you procure them,

1,Taxes Clearance certificate was not paid

2.Ant-clean source of origin certificate requirement

3,Ant-Money Laundering Clearance certificate requirement

As soon this is done count your funds confirm into your account in Next48hours without any other hindrances.

Thank you,

MRS.LISA GARRY
(International
Remittance Department)
8400 Long Point Road,
Houston, Tx,77055,
Email Department. mrslisagarry@clerk.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

helenubuka123@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:43 pm

Payment Status: About to Completed*

Attn: Hello this is to inform you that i want you to receive your fund by tomorrow morning meanwhile i just borrow sum part of the needed fee on your behalf so the only fee you will send and receive your fund is $127 dl for the exchange clearance and activation of the card and diskette fee that is all OK. I have register the package with personal courier that will bring it direct to your house in next48hours. Noted all the information's is inside the diskette PACKAGE and login website has programmed with the cbn diskette online which you will slot the diskette into your computer and all the information will open and there is Manuel directions coming with your package, here are information's programmed with your diskette, this is how we do transfer here in cne ban, if i use our bank IP here my wick government will block it that is reason why i did it secret for you and you will use your computer do the transfer without anybody know about it, after your transfer what you like you give to me.

K.T.T Cash Sum: Us$5.Million Dollars
Order: Pin Code/ BKM/Fund Beneficiary.
Diskett No: BKM/Cbn/O3n/13-5602.
Security Code: *Cbn/Cd/03n-Cc30/009*
below is the details of the transfer online diskette transfer.

BELOW IS YOUR TRANSFER INFORMATION'S YOU WILL DO THE TRANSFER BY YOURSELF WITH YOUR COMPUTER,
SECRET IS THE VOW AND THE TRUTH,
------------------------------

User ID : ++++++
User Password: ++++
PIN: +++++
Final -Transfer Code ++++
Diskette Cbn Account Number- ++++++

You will see all the code and pin numbers inside the package when you open it did this way for security reasons,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noted Website is attache with the Diskette Online, when you open with your computer you see all the information's, you start step by step, which I will still direct you. as soon you receive the package diskette software part into funds into diskette,

When you login with the above details, click Transfer, after that, another page will open, Transfer Funds to your Account or any other Bank of your choice,put the Receiver's Bank,your account name,Receiver's Name, Receiver's Account Number,SWIFT/ABA Routing Number,Amount to transfer BIT BY BIT TRANSFER FROM $100,000.00 Dollars $200,000,00 dollars per day,after which you put in the details of the account information you wish to transfer your money into your own account number,

All the transfer information user name and password and transfer pin and codes and Manuel booklet directions is inside your package right with frank and I don't want the homeland security to scan if they do they will confiscate it and leads to questionnaire,

KEEP ALL THE TRANSFER ABOVE INFORMATION'S SECRET AND OUR VOW IS SECRET.

Here is the name to send the fee so that the release of your fund will take place

Receive Name Charles Nwaveh
Text Question What For
Answer Good
Address Lagos Nigeria

Text me on this number and email me

YOURS SINCERELY,
Helen Ubuka
CBN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

helenubuka123@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:47 pm

HAVE REGISTERED DISKETTE PAYMENT PACKAGE CODE.... ETNTSCB7747

Please read the below message very well so you understand the good work I have done for you,
Dear.,
This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through the secret Software Diskette Transfer online, I have credited your payment total sum of USD$5,Million Million Dollars Only valid fund into an (Software Diskette Transfer online) AND LOADED ATM MASTER CARD OF ONE MILLION DOLLARS WHICH YOU CAN START WITHDRAW BEFORE YOU START ONLINE TRANSFER ALL INFORMATION INSIDE THE PACKAGE and I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of the PACKAGE Diskette Transfer To you and air airport Clearance I paid it because the PAYMENT SOFTWARE DISKETTE TRANSFER worth of US$5, Million Dollars Only, which I have registered with the Express Courier Company Service , for delivery has less than one Month to expire in the custody of the Courier Company Service and when it expires, the diskette money will go into Federal Government of Nigeria Treasury cbn account as unclaimed funds package. because I did his secret payment for you as i explains to all my message. my government and New Governor Cbn did not know this secret diskette payment so keep secret, I have done my best for you, what is out of your mind you give me as my share.

Therefore With that I decided to help you pay off the delivery charges money so that the PACKAGE will not expire, because I trust that when you receive your package definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you Now I want you to contact the Courier ( cheronliburd555@gmail.com ) With your physical address you desire the delivery to be made to you so that they can deliver your package to your designated address without any delay and that will be 3days from now.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation of the software diskette has be done by me when you have diskette you open and done with your computer all the information will open and you start the transfer online which all the Manuel directions booklet is attache to your package how you should carry on the transfer online with your personal computer bit by bit transfer from $200.000. 00 dollars per day transfer into your account next day you start until you made all the transfer of your funds into your account by your self with all the information's pin codes transfer is inside the package,

delivery charges and the company registration charges has been paid by me here is the REGISTERED CODE FCSCB7747., but I did not pay their Official Security Stamp Keeping Fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the Demurrage might have increased by then, They told me that their Official stamp Security Keeping Fee is $135 dollars only, and I deposited it on 9th , is only charge you paid them, and they give you air-bills and tracking number after you conclude there requested.

Below is the Contact Information of the Express Courier & Shipping Services
Customer Care.

Contact Person: Mrs Cheron Liburd

Position: Courier & Shipping Services LTD
E-MAIL: cheronliburd555@gmail.com
DIRE

Therefore Kindly contact them today and also send them the Official stamp Security Keeping Charge to avoid increase of their fees and let me know once you receive your package , Important Notice, your package was registered as a gift so that the delivery agent will not know the content of your package okay and remember will have already paid the Delivery and other airport clearance charges such as insurance and permit fee. and to avoid my wick government authority not to stop it,

Below is the Registration Information's of your PACKAGE SHIPMENT
DETAILS, REGISTERED CODE.... ETNTSCB7747

Await for your urgent 234 8085551698 text me and email me

Best Regards

Helen Ubuka
CBN

Phone:
+2348085551698
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

cheronliburd555@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:47 pm

INSTRUCTIONS TO DELIVER YOUR PACKAGE

Attention,, Dear

Hello Friend You are Welcome To COURIER PLUS EXPRESS
I was instructed from cbn Mrs.Helen Ubuka in regarding to your package she deposited here,
How are you doing today with your family, I want to let you know that your package have been register in our courier plus express to deliver it to you in your home address within 48hrs But the problem we are having now to move with the delivery of your package today is Clarence Security Keeping Fees only which will cost you $136 dl because Helen have paid shipment and insured the fee on your behalf. the only from you is this clearance security keeping fee Listen you are advise to send the fee of $136 dl to us now to enable us commence the delivery of your package immediately, we confirm the Security Keeping Fee here today because that is only thing delaying us now with the shipment of your important package okay

Western Union Or Money Gram Information to send the $136DL now to us.

Receivers Name..........CHARLES NWAVEH
Country ........NIGERIA
City..........LAGOS
Question ............Urgent
Answer........Now.
Amount is..........$136 DL only.

Am waiting for you now because that is what delaying us now to commence the delivery of your PACKAGE to you today okay. YOU CAN TEXT US OR CALL 234 80855551704 OR EMAIL US IMPORTANT YOU GIVE DRECTION AND NEAR BY AIRPORT TO YOUR HOUSE AND CONFIRM YOUR ADDRESS AND PHONE ONCE AGAIN
Thanks

Mrs .Cheron Liburd

Phone:
+23480855551704
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

helenubuka123@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:55 pm

Dear.
Re: Final Release of your Fund Through Our Designated paying Bank in London via internet private Banking EFG London.

How are you this morning? Trust this meets you well and in high Spirits. I have the privilege mandate to release to you the contact of our designated correspondence paying Bank in London, where you are expected to finalized the transfer of your long expected fund into your local account within few days.

Now Below is their contact you should proceed and open communication with them:

Name. Jeff Johonson
EFGB Private Limited
Leconfield House Curzon Street London, W1J 5JB
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 744 090 3905
Email: customercare@efglprivate.com

You should open communication contact with the Bank this morning,send to them that you are contacting them for the release of your approved long expected fund of USD5m by Ecowas Settlement Commission. As the beneficiary owner, you should communicate to them your full details you mention the value of your fund to them which is usd5m

Communicate to them your necessary information and from there they will follow up with you on all you need do to finalized your payment within few days.

I would look towards your good news of completion in no time. Let me know in return when you have opened contact with the bank.

Accept our warmest congratulations.

Mrs.Helen Ubuka
Agent banking.cbn.

Phone:
+447440903905
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Cloud9 Mobile Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.