Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annabakri@outlook.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

annabakri@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:14 pm

Zorpia:

Hello
my name is anna,i saw your profile
today and become interested to know more about you,
so here is my e mail address ( annabakri @outlook.com )
just contact me back so that i will give you my picture
for you to know whom i am please don't forget that distance
or color does not mean any thing but love matters a lot,
( annabakri @outlook.com )
Yours New Friend
anna

Screen name: anna / annaukpa
27, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
ooking for anything with anyone
aged 25‑90, in Portugal.
Single
I am Friendly
I AM A NICE LOOKING YOUNG AND BEAUTIFY GIRL LOOKING FOR SOME ONE THAT I WILL SPEND MY LIFE WITH

Stolen picture used:

anna.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: annabakri@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:32 pm

Skype ID;
live:annabakri

Hello dear good evening from here and how are you doing over there? I hope fine and good, I am more than happy in your reply to my message, my name is Anna Bakri I'm a girl of 23 years from South Sudan North Africa, but I'm currently residing as a refugee here in Dakar Senegal under the (UNHCR) as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Amsalu Bakri was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father and my two older brothers with my younger sister, it is only me that is alive now as I was in school when the tragedy happened, after I managed to make my way with the help of the Red cross to this country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee.
life is not easy here in the camp as we only eat two times in a day depending when the united Nation provided food for us, I just want
you to be my close friend someone I can talk and forget my
pain,
I would like to know Your likes and dislikes, my hobbies are reading watching music videos.
I will tell more about myself in my next mail, attached here is my pictures for you.
am Hoping to hear from you soon.

Your friend anna

Header:
Return-Path: <annabakri@outlook.com>
Received: from BLU174-W49 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S21.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 28 Jun 2016
Subject: i will like to know more about you

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:59 am

Hello my dear jerome good evening from here and how are you doing today over there? hope fine.
As for me here in Senegal things is very hard for me in this refugee camp we are just like people staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. i have been in this place since last year and the condition here is becoming unbearable for me and i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Levi Njumah who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221781296015) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.
I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $520,000 (Five Hundred and twenty Thousand us Dollars).
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend levi.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone as i dont want people to know about it,
I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.
And i have already contact with this bank in London and the only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who lives outside senegal that will help me transfer the money due to my refugee status here in Dakar Senegal, Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,Please try and call me through father Levi Njumah and when you call tell him that you want to speak with me anna Bakri so that he will send for me from the hostel to come and speak with you in his office,

Have a nice time and think about me your friend,Anna

Phone Number;
+221781296015
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:58 pm

Hi good afternoon from here and how are you doing?am so happy to see that you are willing to help me come out from this refugee camp i pray that God will help us and see us through, please try and call me again today through father levi,+221781296015 so that we can talk ok,
In my next mail i will give you information of the bank in london where my father deposited the money on my behalf but let me hear from you first so that i will tell you what next to do ok, take care of your self and have a good day,

yours friend anna
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:41 pm

Good evening my dear and how are you doing today? please i want to ask if you are willing to help me transfer my fathers money like i told you, and if yes send me your phone number again with your country calling code so that i will beg father levi to help me call you with his phone, i wait for your reply , your friend anna .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:34 am

Hi my dear good afternoon from here and how are you doing this moment? i hope everything is going well and if so thanks be to God,i called your number now but you did not answer the call maybe you try and call me back today,

concerning my fathers money try to contact the bank in London first for more information so that they will guide you on how the transfer can be made possible to your account,

Here are the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,
(RABO BANK OF LONDON)
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR WILLY MORONEY.
Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will Assist me in the transfer due
to my refugee status here in Senegal,as a refugee i am not allowed directly the claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law
governing refugee all over the world states.
Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with there email address,
Attentions! Mr Willy Moroney the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer
my 520,000 dollars deposited by late father of which i am the next kin.

INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME IS DR AMSALU BAKRI

AMOUNT 520,000 DOLLARS.

NEXT OF KIN MISS ANNA BAKRI

ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002

EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE BANK

rabonlinetransfer@accountant.com

PHONE +447929177547

God bless you as you willingly wish to help me,
Yours friend Anna.

PHONE +447929177547
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: annabakri@outlook.com rabonlinetransfer@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:16 pm

Auto reply from Rabo bank...

WELCOME RABO BANK OF LONDON, WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU SHORTLY.

Header:
Return-Path: <>
Received: from mout-bounce.gmx.com (mout-bounce.gmx.com. [74.208.4.221])
Subject: Auto-Reply
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 04:36:21 +0200

Hello my dear good afternoon and how are you doing today,hope fine and good,
have you seen the reply from the Rabo bank of London as it is also copied to me i feel so happy to read the mail,
concerning the mail from rabo bank they needed four documents that we have to send to them before the money will be transfer to your account,i have two of the documents here with me like i told you before but the problem we have now is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which they said that it will prepare by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it,
i will discuss this with Rev father Levi to see if he will help us in getting a lawyer for this documents,i will write to you again tomorrow and let you know if we get a lawyer for the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath,
thanks and have a nice day,

yours friend anna

RABOBANK OF LONDON
OFFICE: THAMES COURT,
1 QUEENHITHE, EC4V 3RL,LONDON,
UNITED KINGDOM

For your Attention,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your email we received,

Actually we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Anna Bakri that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Late Dr Amsalu Bakri is our late customer with substantial amount(US$520,000 dollars) of deposit with us.
Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you , we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds
to your bank account on her behalf.

This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.

2.The death certificate of late Dr Amsalu Bakri (Her deceased father)confirming the death.

3.A Sworn affidavit of oath from a federal high court.

4.A copy of statement of account of the account issued to Dr Amsalu Bakri by our bank.

Note; that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Should you have any question(s),please call our transfer officer Mr Willy Moroney for more directives/clarifications, +447-929-177-547

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Jane Lewis.
(For Accounts Dept/Transfer Dept.)

Good evening my dear jerome and how are you doing today? i want to inform you that i have discussed it with Reverend Levi about the documents and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Ulrich Bazie,
I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath that will enable you transfer my 520.000 dollars from RABO BANK OF LONDON to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.
His contact information are as follows,
barrister Ulrich Bazie

email address

ulrichbazie@lawyer.com

+221765630840

God bless you as you contact him immediately,
Yours friend anna

Phone Number:
+221765630840
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annabakri@outlook.com ulrichbazie@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:58 am

Hello my dear good morning,
How is everything going with you this day?
I believe you are doing well as my prayers that God will bless and guide you in whatever you are doing in this life as you have promise to help me so you will receive the help of God from above to solve your own problems, I thank God for your life and what he is about to do through you and i am assuring you that you will never regret helping me, please let know when you the lawyer reply your mail, thanks and have a nice weekend,
your friend anna

Welcome to U. Bazie Law Chambers of

DR.Ulrich Bazie CHAMBER & CONSULTANTS INTERNATIONAL.

International Legal Practitioners,Conveyances,
Notaries,Intellectual Property Attorneys,
Financial Services Consultants

Attention ,

Sequel to the contact of Miss Bakri to my chamber on how to prepare a power of attorney for you and her, Your partner Miss Anna Bakri was in my office with Rev Levi Njumah to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from (Rabo bank of London) to your account in your country or elsewhere..
prior to my inquires from the bank i understand that there are four documents needed from you and miss Bakri before the transfer can be made possible to your account...

1....A Copy of Death certificate of Dr Amsalu Bakri.
2....A Copy of His Statement of account (which i will attached to this mail)
It is now remaining two documents which is (power of attorney and affidavit of oath) which will enabling the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

From my inquires from the federal high court it will cost the sum of 120,000 CFA Senegal currency,
for authentication of the power of attorney at the federal high court before it becomes valid and 60,000 CFA for notary stamping at the notary republic, And My legal processing fee of 50,000 CFA The total amount of 230,000 CFA equivalent to 390 us dollars.

To speedy this process you are to send these money to me through MoneyGram transfer system.
(which is the fastest way of sending money) to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney here in the high court and notary republic respectively....

You are to send 390 us dollars with this information

Name...............Ulrich Bazie
Address............No 24 Avenue Mamadue Faye
City .................Dakar
Country...........Senegal

Send or call me for the information as soon as you send the money to enable my chambers collect the money from MoneyGram office here.....

Note; as you are sending the money you are required to send your information's as you will want it to appear on the documents, attached here is my passport copy and the two documents of Miss Bakri.

Barr Ulrich Bazie
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Ulrich Bazie Chambers
No 24 Avenue Mamadue Faye (2nd-floor)
Dakar,Senegal
+221-765-630-840

Header;
Return-Path: <ulrichbazie@lawyer.com>
Received: from [41.82.172.164] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan (via HTTP);
Sat, 9 Jul 2016
From: "ULRICH BAZIE CHAMBERS +221765630840" <ulrichbazie@lawyer.com>
Subject: LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.172.164<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

WM1.png

WM2.png

WM3.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annabakri@outlook.com ulrichbazie@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:56 am

good evening my dear and how was your weekend, the lawyer said that it will be better for you to send the money to him through moneygram system that it is the best system to receive money her in senegal, please try and help me send the money to him as he said ok, i am waiting for your reply with good news, i wish you a blessed week, yours friend anna

Attention Mr ,

i wish to advice you to send the money to my noble lawfirms through Moneygram or western union transfer system as it is the best way to receive money over here in Senegal,

Paying through my chambers account can take up to seven days or more before arriving Senegal,

base on this i advice that you use Moneygram Or Western union,

Thanks and have a good day.

Barr Ulrich Bazie
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Ulrich Bazie Chambers
No 24 Avenue Mamadue Faye (2nd-floor)
Dakar,Senegal
+221-765-630-840
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: annabakri@outlook.com ulrichbazie@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:50 am

Attention Mr ,

The account information's below is account
requisite of my chambers under the care of my secretary which you will use to effect the payment,

BANK NAME.............. BANK OF AFRICA

ACCOUNT NAME................ PRINCE AKOR

ACCOUNT NUMBER.................. 02727640000

BANK CODE.............. SN100

GUICHET CODE.............. 01004

SWIFT CODE............... AFRISNDAXXX

RIB.................. 44

Get back to me with the copy of the transfer slip as soon as you made the payment,

Have a good day.

Yours Sincerely In Service

good evening my dear and how are you doing today, i have dicussed again with the lawyer and he said he will send his chambers account to you today, i am waiting for your reply today, and please why you dont answer my call whenever i called you on phone, take care of you self,
yours anna

hello my dear good afternoon from here and how are you doing today, i came to check your mail but no mail from you yet, i will be back again in the evening, take care as i wish you a lovely day, yours anna
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.