Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

favouridrissa@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:08 pm

Zorpia:

[quote:s1ut]Hello dear, I saw your profile on zorpia.com, My name is favour, please i want you to reach me on my Email, not on this site, so that i will send my pictures to you for you to know who am, my Email favouridrissa @hotmail.com please[/quote:s1ut]

Screen name: favour / favouridriss0525
28, [color=#FF0000:s1ut]Copenhagen, Denmark[/color:s1ut]
Looking for anything with a man
aged 30‑99, in Denmark.

Stolen picture used:

[attachment=0:s1ut]
favour.jpg
favour.jpg (5.7 KiB) Viewed 8749 times
[/attachment:s1ut]
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: favouridrissa@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:09 pm

On ukrainian.dating:

Sophia4u
honor respectful nice and good
Location Grand Dakar, Senegal
Status Single
Age 26, Female, 5'1" (155 cm)
Ethnicity White (Caucasian)

am good looking nice lady search for nice relationship that will lead to marriage am good and honor and am also God fearing lady am good looking nice lady search for nice relationship that will lead to marriage am good and honor and am also God fearing ladyam good looking nice lady search for nice relationship that will lead to marriage am good and honor and am also God fearing ladyam good looking nice lady search for nice relationship that will lead to marriage am good and honor and amam good looking nice lady search for nice relationship that will lead to marriage am good and honor and am also God fearing lady also God fearing lady

Stolen picture used:

favour1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:56 pm

Skype ID;
live:favouridrissa

Hello Dear,

My name is favoyr mohamoud adama ,I 'm 25, from Libya in North part of Africa,5.11ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before )presently, i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war that is going on in my country.

My late father! Dr.adama mohamoud Al-Mesmary, who was the former Libyan prime minister and Petroleum minister, he was brutally murdered by unknown hoodlums close to his apartments in Danube Vienna, Austria on the 29th day of April 2012,after he escaped through the Tunisia border, unfortunately my mother died 6months after his burial, i have 2 sisters and a brother, who i do not know there way about as i am talking you right now, A night after my late mother's burial around 1:00AM we encountered another attack in our home and my mother"s only sister was shoot dead and they took away my siblings away while i was hiding behind the kitchen door, 7hrs later i was rescue by the red cross officials who came to pick up the casualties in our home...

The Red cross members brought me here in Senegal to seek asylum and they handed me over some vital documents which they recover in my late mom's closet through the help me of Libyan police, my friend i know this horrible story will scare you away but i need a friend and family people i will share my feeling with, where i am living now is not the best place to live because i feel lonely in this whole wild world..if you will like to communicate with me, maybe I will tell you more about myself, in my next mail. Attached here, is my picture's.
Hoping to hear from you soonest,

Header:
Return-Path: <favouridrissa@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT146-W7 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S34.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 27 Jun 2016

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (35.83 KiB) Viewed 8734 times

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (44.18 KiB) Viewed 8734 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:21 pm

ppreciate your reply to my mail, How are you doing over there today?How is your health which is always my concern?Hope fine and you are shining in with the light from above. Mine is boring due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this Camp. We are not eligible to go out from the Camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate here soon. l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev.TIMOTHY ANDERSON who is the pastor of the (Christ The Light Churches ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's Hostel due to the camp have two Hostels one for women & the other for men the Pastors Tel number is ( +221772399411 ), If you want to call me,Call and tell him That you want to speak with me, then he will
send for me in the female Hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,i have my late father's Deposit Certificate and Death Certificate here with me which i will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $14.5M. So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travailing documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you to continue my Education under your care,While you will be managing the rest of the money for Investments for our Future.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
Please I Shall Need The Below Information's To Write and Summit a Letter Of Nomination To The Bank,Introducing You as my nominated Partner,For you to Work with Them Towards The Release and Transfer of my money To Your Nominated Account: Such as Your:
1.Your Full Legal Names....
2.Contact Addresses...........
3.Phone Number................
4.Nationality.......................
5 Age..................................
Regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a person that have vision, truth and hardworking.
Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day.Please Send Your photo to me while Replying.
Yours In Love
Miss favour

Phone: +221772399411
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:20 am

Skype ID;
live:stephentransferdepartment11

My Dearest,
I thank once again this morning for your effort and ability to help me out from here again i am happy to see your reply please call me by 3pm senegal time , I will like to see you face to face, i want you to know that before i contacted you it is the will of God that me and you will know each other your the kind of man i am seeking and i am sending to you my another picture to show you that i really need your help . I have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please and please keep it secret to other people, because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it,
Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's.please i will be happy if you will not dispose it because i am afraid to lost this money from people ,My Love is for you and you alone,You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me, my full name is (favour mohamoud adama. the number once again (+221772399411 )you can call me and ask me any question you want,
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 14.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information's of the bank is as follows,

Bank Details
ISLAMIC bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Managing Director, UK Mr. PAUL NETHERTON
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +-44-7031838934
Bank Email rbsserviscotland@aim.com
bank EMAIL stephentransferdepartment11@hotmail.com
A.C NO APH/5813060001
DEPOSITOR NAME MR MOHMOUD ADAMA
THE AMOUNT 14.5 MILLION FIVE HUNDRED USA DOLLARS

All i want you to do now is to please make sure that you contact the bank either by e-mail, or telephone,this is the(Deposit Account Number A.C NO APH/5813060001
.) the name on the account holder is Dr. MOHAMOUD ADAMA.

Contact them now on how to transfer the 14.5 million dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin,My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from the money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. for a better life. i wish you a lovely Day,
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Miss.favour mohamoud adama

Phone +447031838934
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: favouridrissa@hotmail.com rbsserviscotland@aim.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:32 pm

Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom

ATTENTION
RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM.

Be notified that the management of Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom is in respect of message,

Note that you are expected to abide by the principles for us to finalize this transaction accordingly, Therefore you are advised to view the TWO forms attached file, Fill the columns with accurate information required for the immediate process of your claim.

You therefore informed that after the Bank Executive Board of Directors meeting , before the Bank can approve the fund in your favor as the benefit next of kin to the deceased, You are required to pass the test by forwarding to this bank,(1) The Death Certificate to the Deceased Customer,(2)The deposit Certificate Issued to him on 16th August,2004, and the (3) your National Identification Card

On the process to submit the certificates, you should forward your Bank Account Details,

YOUR BANK NAME AND ADDRESS........................................
YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NAME...............................................
YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER...........................................
YOUR BANK SWIFT CODE/IBAN...........................................

for confirmation

Therein, you are given Two Days to return these forms back to this Bank

Goodluck
MANAGING DIRECTOR UK
MR PAUL NETHERTONTELE
OFFICE PHONE +44_7012914876

Managing Director
(AL RAYAN BANK) Former Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom.

Header:
Return-Path: <rbsserviscotland@aim.com>
Received: from 41.82.129.129 by webprd-m29.mail.aol.com (10.74.55.10) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Sat, 02 Jul 2016 05:06:27 -0400
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016

hello my darling
how are you doing am glad that you send an email to the bank i really appreciate all your effort in this matter i want you to inform me as soon as you receive the bank respond waiting to hear from you soon bye for now

Phone:
+447012914876
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:33 pm

My Dear,

How are you doing together with your family, I hope all is well? Please bear with me that I am working on it to put all the necessary information in the form of official inquiry of deceased, I will like you to make an effort to see that this transaction is successful. This is a transaction that both of us need to be very careful to see that everything goes well.

I could understand this is a matter of urgency, therefore see the deceased information below, use it to fill the official inquiry of deceased form and send back to the bank immediately.

You should complete the next of kin ID form with your information and bank account details for the transfer. Please you should be very careful and hope that the success will be achieve soon.

You should avoid mistake from your side. What you should do now is to print the forms out and fill it with pen and sign on it, then send it back to the bank today or first thing tomorrow morning because the bank gave condition for the return of the forms. I will wait to hear from you and my best regard to you and your family. The Next of kin ID form will be filled with your information and your bank details for the transfer as the bank directed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
THE DECEASED INFORMATION

DECEASED INFORMATION.

1: Deceased full name: MR MAHMOUD ADAMA

2: Deceased occupation when he was alive; Business Tycoon & Medical Adviser

3: Where did he reside / address: Tripoli Ave-Deltona, FL 32725, EEUULybia

4: Deceased country of origin: Libya

5: Deceased place / Date of Birth: Libya / Nov 1, 1944.

6: Name(s) of the deceased next of kin favour Mahmoud

7: Name(s) of the deceased daugter: favour

8: Your relationship with the deceased: He is my Business partner

9: Deceased Account type with this bank: company acceptance

10: Deceased Account number:-SID5813060001

11: Account Title of the deceased: MR MAHMOUD ADAMA

12: Date account was opened: 16th August,2004

13: Year the fund was deposited: 16th August,2004

WMDOC1.png

WMDOC2.png

THE APPROVAL OF CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTATION FROM ISLAMIC BANK BRITAIN PAYMENT PRESERVATION ORDER

Be notified that before the said fund will be transferred into your nominated bank account, You are required to send (1) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY (2) POWER OF ATTORNEY, (3) A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE, The above list documents must be Endorsed by Royal Courts of Justice (RCJ) Britain as the release order of the said fund in your nominated bank account, you are to provide those documents withing 7 working days as our banking law stipulates

(1) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY
(2) POWER OF ATTORNEY
(3) A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE

You will swear an affidavit before the SUPREME COURT OF BRITAIN That you are the authentic next of kin to the deceased, All formal procedures must be Satisfied, This will be signed by the Court Registrar in senegal where your partner stay
OPTIONAL:- In alternative whereby you can not be able to come here and submit these certificate in person as our Financial Act 2003 demands, you have the lawful right as the successor to contact our Bank Financial Attorney to carry out the legal responsibilities on your behalf.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONTACT OUR ATTORNEY FOR POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH / A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE URGENT.

Barrister.mohammed haji
ADVOCATE. M. H. MOHAMMED HAJI (ESQ)
PRINCIPAL PARTNER.
PP: Kastilla chambers & Associate
Law firm of Kastilla chambers & Associates
21, Check Percelles Road. De la Republique
2nd Floor Dakar Senegal Tel.: (+221)772399349
Name.... mohamed haji
Email: Bar. mohammedhajichamber02@outlook.com

Be informed immediately those documents are submitted, the bank will not hesitate to effect approve and commence the transfer to your nominated bank account within 72 hours,

Note; you are instructed to proceed with immediate effect enable us to carry out the transaction accordingly,Thank you for your co operations and congratulations

Header:
Return-Path: <rbsserviscotland@aim.com>
Received: from 41.82.140.42 by webprd-m16.mail.aol.com (10.74.50.127) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Mon, 04 Jul 2016 05:02:34 -0400
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016
Subject: THE APPROVAL OF CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTATION FROM ISLAMIC BANK
BRITAIN PAYMENT PRESERVATION ORDER

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.140.42<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Skype ID:
live:mohammedhajichamber02

Tel.: +221772399349
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mohammedhajichamber02@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:57 pm

FROM LAWYER
Your Attention Sir,
I humbly wish to write in respect of the mail i received from you Regarding the legal Parturition of Affidavit of Claim, and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate, well your request was well received on this day which was Noted respectably, It's absolutely obligatory That we must know who you are by forwarding this mentioned data to this law firm

First of all you are to send your international passport or your national Id card for identification, and your direct private telephone number for easy communication and the name of your country of origin, your full name and your date of birth.

In receipt of this data, you will be required to sign a legal power of attorney, after we receiving all the relevant information's from you, Which Will empower this law firm before the bank in any necessary question to render my service legally to ensure i get the Mentioned documents from Royal Court of Justice (RCJ) successfully.

ANWALTS. M. H. MOHAMMED HAJI (ESQ)
Hauptpartner.
PP: Kastilla Kammern & Associate
Kanzlei Kastilla Kammern & Associates
21. Prüfen Sie Percelles Straße. De la Republique
2nd Floor Dakar Senegal Tel .: (+221) 772399349
E-Mail.
mohammedhajichamber02@outlook.com

Header:
Return-Path: <mohammedhajichamber02@outlook.com>
Received: from DB6PR0301MB2168.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com ([10.168.53.26]) by
Tue, 5 Jul 2016
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: favouridrissa@hotmail.com mohammedhajichamber02@outlook.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:08 am

Your Attention Sir,

In respect of your mail concerning the legal Parturition of Affidavit of Claim, and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate, actually your mail was well received i will do everything within my legal power to ensure i get the needful documents once i receive all the necessary requirement from you

I have made an inquiry from Royal Courts of Justice, on your behalf since you have requested my total assistance to help secure and legalized Affidavit of Claim and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate, from Royal Courts of Justice on your behalf which will enable your legal representation as a legitimate legal beneficiary,I have confirm with the Royal Courts of Justice, to ascertain the cost of procuring the needed documents according to the rules and Commands of the law act and obligation guiding the members of the international bars Association,

SECTION 1
AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM
(1) Registration of your Particulars.............. 50 British Pounds.
(2) Application Stamp Duty Fee............ .... 50 British Pounds.
(3) Processing Insurance....................... .. 60 British Pounds
(4) Processing Insurance of An Affidavit...... 100 British Pounds

SECTION 2
A; NON-RESIDENT NOTARIZED LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION CERTIFICATE
A. REGISTRATION FEE................................................. 98 BRITISH POUNDS
B. STAMP DUTY ......................................................... 40 BRITISH POUNDS
C. AN AFFIDAVIT OF JURISDICTION............................... 155 BRITISH POUNDS
D. CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY CLEARANCE .............. 350 BRITISH POUNDS
E. ATTESTATION FEE BETWEEN YOU AND COURT.........430 BRITISH POUNDS

You have to pay the total amount of ( 1,333 GBP British Pound ) These will accredit and ascertain your legal request to be carried out with immediate effect Be informed that you will pay the ( 1,333 GBP British Pound ) before i proceed with preparation of the documents, you must make this payment before i proceed which will enable me to finalized the documents within a period of two working days

You are instructed to get back to me once you are ready for the payment to enable me to direct you on how to deposit the money through Western Union or Money Gram Transfer Agency, with my secretary name to enable him to receive the money on my behalf due to my legal activities at the federal high court

Sir, be informed i will proceed with this legal documents once i confirm the payment as the rule of my law firm demand, get back to me once you are ready for the legal fees to enable me to give you the information's you will use to depsit the money, my duty is to give all my client the best of my service.

ADVOCATE. M. H. MOHAMMED HAJI (ESQ)
PRINCIPAL PARTNER.
PP: Kastilla chambers & Associate
Law firm of Kastilla chambers & Associates
21, Check Percelles Road. De la Republique
2nd Floor Dakar Senegal Tel.: (+221)772399349

Thanks And Yours In Service
Barrister mohammed haji

hello my darling
how are you doing hope all is good with you i am very happy to see your details which you send to the lawyer please my love let me know as soon as you receive the lawyer respond remember the bank are waiting for you to send them those documents so that the transfer will be commence let me know when you receive the lawyer reply i love you bye for now
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:06 am

ATTENTION.MR
HOW ARE YOU DOING I RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL AND I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE GETTING THOSE DOCUMENTS FROM THE LAWYER SO THAT YOU CAN SCAN THE COPY SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED IN TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT YOUR SOON RES¨POND IS HIGHLY NEEDED HAVE A GOOD DAY

hello my darling
how are you doing i saw your email and the cost of those documents which the lawyer needed i really want you to help me out by paying him the fee to enable him prepare the documents which the bank needed remember the bank is waiting for you to send them those documents i want you to do your very best to pay the lawyer the money i have told him to try to make sure he give you an account to transfer to him the money so that he will start immediately to prepare the documents i really appreciate for all your effort in this matter waiting to read from you soon i love you bye for now

ATTENTION.
HOW ARE YOU DOING I RECEIVE YOUR RESPOND BUT YOU HAVE TO BE FAST IN MAKING THE PAYMENT BECAUSE YOUR TOO SLOW IN RESPOND THE COURT IS WAITING TO RECEIVE THE FEE SO THAT YOUR DOCUMENTS WILL BE WELL PREPARE YOU HAVE TO USE THIS ACCOUNT DETAILS AND DEPOSITED THE MONEY TO ME AND SCAN ME THE TRANSFER SLIP HAVEE A GOOD DAY THIS IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS WAITING TO READ FROM YOU SOON

ACCOUNT NAME .................................... LORENZ ROBERT
BANK NAME ....................................... BANK OF AFRICA --- SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER..................................0 4 5 1 8 6 6 0 0 0 5
SWIFT CODE ..................................... AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE ....................................... SN100
CODE AGENCE ...................................... 01018
IBAN ............................................ SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4518 6600 0550
CIE RIB ........................................ 50
BANK ADDRESS ..................................... RAS MISSION I ET II VILLA N::26 GOLF SUD
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.