Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rita391@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

suzenabashan@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:11 pm

Hello

How are you doing this weekend,hope you are doing great today,I wish you happy weekend from my heart,I read your mail and i am happy this morning,thank you so much,Am glad that you sent mail to the lawyer,I really appreciate all,lets wait for the lawyer to get back to Us OK,If you hear from the lawyer,please try to let me know OK,life is difficult here and i want this transfer to finish up so that i will leave this place and join you in your country,you are my only joy and happiness now,i really want to leave this place and join you in your country,this transfer is the only thing that kept me in this refugee camp,i really need my freedom,i want to get out of this place and continue my education,please try all your best my love ok,i am waiting for your mail again,hope to hear from you as soon as you hear from the lawyer,kisses

Yours Suzana

BARR.DR ANDREW DIOFASO CHAMBERS AND ASSOCIATES
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
ADDRESS: 511 MEDINA .YOFF TONGHOR AVENUE
P.O.Box MB 142 Dakar, Senegal.
TEL: 00221 766907491,
Fax: 00221 892 00 73.
2 / 04 / 2016

YOUR Ref: POWER OF ATTORNEY/AFFIDAVIT OF OATH
Our Ref: JLC/Vol.19 Case No.015681/12.
SUBJECT: LEGAL SERVICES FOR PROCUREMENT OF DOCUMENTS FOR TRANSFER OF FUNDS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention sir :

Sequel to your email request to my noble law firm on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of Support, for you that will enable you stand on behalf of your partner Miss.Suzena Bashan, to transfer a legitimately deposit of her late father Fund From (Clydesdale bank of London), to your account in your country .

I am in a full mandate with my legal power to verify the legality of your claim with (Clydesdale bank of London) according to your letter to me. On my interview to the director general of (Clydesdale bank of London) Dr. Gerry Higgins When i called the bank today, He told me that your claim was perfectly given a considerably acceptance but will be subject to a full co-operation to provide the legal papers from the probate section of the Federal High Court Authority here, Stamp, Seal, Signed and Notarize before the Ministry of Justice in the Tribunal.

In view of the above, I ensure you that the papers must be sign, stamp, and seal by the relevant authorities of Government administrations in the probate section of the Federal High Court here in Dakar Senegal for it's authenticity the legitimacy which must authorize that every power is given to you without any unhindered access. Here I state the Costs of the legal documents.

A--Authentication of the power of attorney------------------------------ $70 usd
B---Swearing of the affidavit of oath in high court here to be valid------- $120 usd
C---Notary stamping, office (before it will go out from Senegal here----- $80 usd
D---posting fees & legal processing fees -------------------------------- $200 usd

This are the official fees to legalize A power of attorney within the county for such a transaction,But now the poverty alleviation levy imposed by government of Senegal on any investor in the category of this income is about ($600usd) which must be paid to Inland Revenue Office,The payment receipt would be tendered to the High Court before the power of attorney will be notarized,In this case now the Total fees is,One thousand Seventy Dollars ($1070.00 usd Only).

Furthermore, note that I am working under the instructions of our Government Law and stipulations over all my legal services. Above is the working cost, which must be paid at Registrar office of Federal High Court Authority before the document will be issue with your name. After the payment is received, the documents will be prepared at the Registrar office upon presentation of the payment receipt.

To speedy the process you are to send this money to my noble office through western union money transfer in your country with the name of my firm to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney AND affidavit of Support here in the high court and notary republic respectively, You are to send ($1070.00usd Only) with the name of my firm below:

Name: ============ Andrew Diofaso
Address: ======== 511 Medina Yoff Tonghor
City: ============ Dakar
Tel: ============ +221766907491

Send to me the following information's after you make the payment through Via e-mail as stated below to help facilitate the confirmation of the receipt.

1. Sender's Full Name:-------------------

2. Sender's Address:--------------------------

3. 10 Digit Control MTCN Code For money Transfer:---

4. Write question and the answer: -------------------

The same time forward your full contact detail to this firm exactly the way you want it to appear on the said Documents and be sure of your self before filling any gap.

Your Full Name: ----------------------------
Date of Birth: -----------------------------
Place of Birth: ----------------------------
Address: -----------------------------------
Telephone: ---------------------------------
Fax number: --------------------------------
City: --------------------------------------
Passport Id Number: ------------------------

Note that we give the extent of 48 hours in every service and once the money is been paid the papers will be ready and the copies will be forward to you via email or fax.

Below is the detail explanation of the documents that will enable the bank to transfer the fund of Late Col.Franck Bashan,into your account in your country:

1) This document is to give you legal authority to receive the transfer, It would be signed, stamped and sealed in a magistrate court here in Dakar Senegal.

2) Is also to be issued in your name on my chambers' letter headed paper. This is a legal document that will completely transfer ownership of this fund to you before the transfer.

Therefore with the above Documents, the bank officials and it's Managements will quickly give an attention to you as the appointed person/beneficiary for this properties belongings to Late:(Col.Franck Bashan). Hopefully that you will be satisfy after the good service that this law chambers and its associates are ought to give to you.

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister, Dr. Andrew Diofaso
Principal Partner
Andrews Law Office
Dakar Senegal .
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

suzenabashan@yahoo.com bar_andrewlawchamber@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:43 pm

Hello my love.

I am praying for you my love,God bless you and guide you,How was your night and work over there,hope all is well with you,I really appreciate all your good effort to help and support me,God is good in our life,that is why i put all my faith and trust in him,I read the letter from the lawyer,Honey as you know well that the only thing that left me here is this transfer,and by the grace of God soon we shall meet in your country ,honey as you know that i don't have any money here in this camp,please try to understand me OK,my love please try to pay the money to the lawyer ,so that the lawyer will prepare the documents for us to transfer the fund,the lawyer is a good old family man,you know that the bank can not transfer the money without these documents,please don't leave me,Don't abandon me OK,Please try all your best to see that we are together before second end of this Month.

Darling I am on my kneel pleading you to look once at the out come of my situation as that is the only thing that can motivate you,Please remember i am like your Sister and wife,Please write to me OK,all i am after is to move out from my present condition here in this camp and come to your country, dearest i am suffering a lot here,i need you just to help me to get away from this critical situation to come and meet with you over there in your country to continue my education,and start a new life ,because this life in the refugees camp is not what God destiny for me,Honey You know the bank in London is waiting for Us,the bank is waiting for Us to provide those documents so that they will transfer the money,Please try your best to write to me so that i will know what to do,thank you so much ,I love you ,please continue praying OK,Am praying for you my love,thank you so much,please try to write back to me so that i will know what is going on,because the
bank in London is waiting for the documents,I am waiting to hear from you as soon as you send the money to the lawyer,i love you with all my heart,kisses

Your Beloved Suzana Bashan.

Hello Dearest ,

How are you doing today,hope you are fine,please talk to me ok,i want to hear from you,I want to know how far you have gone with the lawyer,please try to write to me so that i will know what to do ok,the bank is waiting for the documents and you knew all these legal documents is very important,These documents is the only thing that remain in this transfer,the bank is waiting for the documents,please try all your best to pay the lawyer so that the lawyer will start to prepare the documents,i am worried here,life is difficult in this camp,all Am after is to leave this place and start a new life with you,i really want to regain my freedom,i want to come out of this place and join you in your country,You are my joy and happiness now,please try all your best OK,i am waiting for your mail this Evening,thank you so much,l love you

Yours Suzana

SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
4/ 4/ 2016

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention .

Sir.Acknowledgment to your response, over the payment of the needed Documents, The required fees should be paid directly to Registrar office of Federal High Court Authority to below account information:

N/B .Bellow is the account information of My Secretary.
Account Name .....Soltani Mohammad.
Bank Name.....Orabank Senegal.
Address ....Yoff Quatier Ngaparou Dakar Senegal.
Account No....018348040156.
serial No....01002.Bank code...Sn125,Rib,68
Iban .Sn08 Sn125 01002-018348040156 68.
Swift Code orbksndaxxx (My 103 field 57 A)

The same time forward your full contact detail to this firm exactly the way you want it to appear on the said Documents and be sure of your self before filling any gap.

Your Full Name: ----------------------------
Date of Birth: -----------------------------
Place of Birth: ----------------------------
Address: -----------------------------------
Telephone: ---------------------------------
Fax number: --------------------------------
City: --------------------------------------
Passport Id Number: ------------------------

My learned Friend,When You deposit the money,don't forget to send me the payment slip ,I will start to prepare your documents immediately i receive the money from you.

Note that it will take this law firm 2 working days to get all the legal papers ready,I await for your urgent action,As soon as you deposit the money,do let this office know and send Me the payment slip,Thanks for Your cooperation.

Principal Partner
Andrews Law Office
Dakar Senegal

SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
5/ 4/ 2016

Attention .

Sir.Acknowledgment to your response, over the payment of the needed Documents, I sent you mail Yesterday but up till now you didn't respond,I want to know if you received the mail that i sent to you Yesterday,I sent you my Secretary account which you will use to pay the money,I want you to get back to me as soon as you receive this mail so that i will know you plan and when you will pay the money,Am waiting for your report,Thanks for your cooperation.

Principal Partner
Andrews Law Office
Dakar Senegal
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

suzenabashan@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:42 am

Thank you so much Dearest,I am happy today to read your mail,i can not do with out thinking about you,i am praying day and night and i believe very soon i will be with you,I really appreciate all your good effort to help and assist me,Am happy for your advise and kind words,thank you so much,I promise to love and respect you with all my heart,you are like a father to me,I will never let you down,your spirit is always in my heart ,I heard what you said,please try all your best to send the money to the lawyer today as you said OK,so that the lawyer will start to prepare the documents,the bank in London is waiting for all these documents,I believe these documents is very important,thank you once again,thank you in a million times,Am waiting for the good news today,when you send the money to the lawyer,please try to le me know OK,I love You,kisses

Yours Suzana

Dr. Gerry Higgins,
Director - Credit Administration Dept,
Clydesdale Bank PLC,
35 Regent Street,
Westminister, Haymarket,
London, SW1Y 4ND.

FROM Clydesdale BANK PLC, LONDON 6 / 04 / 2016

This information is coming to you from the desk of the foreign transfer departments, Sir before our bank Clydesdale Bank plc London will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund of late Col,Franck Bashan to your nominated bank account,We will like You to send the required documents to Our Bank,This Executive bank want to advice you that all this process is normal and legal because Your fund is a very huge amount of money,and when Our late Customer being the Father of Your partner deposited His money in our bank,there was an Excro Agreement reached with our bank regarding His fund deposit,Now this Executive bank must follow all this procedure and process because your fund is a huge sum of money ,all the process to transfer this fund into your nominated account will be legally mannered .

Therefore; We are doing every thing humanly possible to make sure that you claim this fund into your personal account as in line with the agreement,Sir We advice you to follow up our banking instructions .

This Executive bank are here to advice you to get all these legal documents from the Republic of Senegal in Africa where Your partner Miss .Suzana Bashan resided because she will sign the documents and stamp it,This will enable our bank to transfer this fund to Your nominated Bank account in Your country within 48 Hours with out delay .

This executive bank want to know from You when the legal papers will be ready ,Regards

Yours Faithfully in service
Mr.Scott Butterworth
Chief Financial Officer - FTA International
Clydesdale Bank PLC

SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
6/ 4/ 2016

Attention Mr.

Sequel to your mail,My learned friend Mr. ,I want to inform you that i got your mail and it was well understood by me,If you transfer the legal fee to the account today,do let me know and don't forget to send me the payment slip.

Forward your full contact detail to this firm exactly the way you want it to appear on the said Documents.
===========================================================================

Your Full Name: ---------
Date of Birth: ----------
Place of Birth: ---------
Address: ---------------
Telephone: -------------
Fax number/Telephone: -----
City: -----------------
A Scan copy of your International passport if You have: -----------------

Do not fail to contact My firm if any more clarification is needed,I await for your urgent action,As soon as you deposit the money today,do send to me the payment slip so that my secretary will go to His bank and collect the money,Your Documents will be ready within 3 working days from the day i receive the money.my Firm will start the preparation of the Documents Immediately.Thanks for your cooperation.

Principal Partner
Andrews Law Office
Dakar Senegal .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

suzenabashan@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:51 am

Hello Dearest

How are You doing today,hope you are doing great today,i am waiting to hear from you,please write to me OK,I want to know how far you have gone with the lawyer,I want to know if you sent the money to the lawyer yesterday,please talk to me so that i will know what is going on,the bank is waiting for these documents,please try your best ok,thank you so much,I love You.

Yours Suzana

SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
7/ 4/ 2016

Attention

Sequel to your mail,My learned friend I was surprised to hear that You couldn't transfer the legal Fee to the account that i gave you earlier,Today I sent you another account,try to transfer the money to this account today so that i will start preparing the legal papers immediately,Am busy in the court today with my clients,Bellow is the account .

ANOTHER ACCOUNT INFORMATION
==========================================================================

1. BANK NAME.... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

2. ACCOUNT NAME.. KAMARA ISATU

3. ACCOUNT NUMBER....005002120004

4. SWIFT CODE... AFRISNDAXXX

5. BANK CODE... SN100

6. CODE GUICHET..01022

7. CLE RIB....22

8. IBAN... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5002 1200 0422

I await for your urgent action,as soon as you transfer the money to this account today,do let me know,thanks for your cooperation.

Principal Partner
Andrews Law Office
Dakar Senegal .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bar_andrewlawchamber@ymail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:47 pm

SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
9/ 4/ 2016

Attention

Sequel to your mail,My learned friend I was surprised to hear that You couldn't transfer the legal Fee to the account that i gave you earlier,Today I sent you another account,try to transfer the money to this account today so that i will start preparing the legal papers immediately,Am busy in the court today with my clients,Bellow is the account .

ANOTHER ACCOUNT INFORMATION
==========================================================================

ACCOUNT HOLDER.......MALO DIEYNABA .M. CELESTINE
NAME OF THE BANK.....BICIS BANK (SENEGAL)
BANK ADDRESS.........AEROPORT YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL.
ACCOUNT NUMBER.......001075200077.
BANK CODE............SN010
CODE AGC.............01245
RIB..................89
DEVISE...............XOF
SWIFT CODE...........BICISNDXXXX
IBAN.................SN08 SN01 0012 4500 1075 2000 7789

I await for your urgent action,as soon as you transfer the money to this account today,do let me know,thanks for your cooperation.

Principal Partner
Andrews Law Office
Dakar Senegal .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

suzenabashan@yahoo.com revgeorgekaliifah@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:52 pm

Rev George's Skype ID;
live:revgeorgekaliifah

Самый дорогой друг,

Это Suzana Bashan, кто связался с вами некоторое время назад по передаче фонда на Ваш счет ранее указано в моем предложении, я рад сообщить вам о моем успехе в получении фонд передается на счет в швейцарском банке при содействии нового партнер из Бельгии, который является международным бизнесменом.

В настоящее время я нахожусь в Бельгии Брюссель для реализации инвестиционных проектов с моей собственной доли от общей суммы, В то же время, я не забыл свои прошлые усилия и попытки помочь мне в передаче этих средств, несмотря на то, что нам не удалось, как некоторые.

Я рад сообщить, что это ваш слух, что я и мой новый партнер проживает в Бельгии, как перевод завершен. С вашей стороны, я компенсационная вас с суммой ($ 300,000) триста тысяч долларов за проявленный интерес, пожалуйста, я хочу, чтобы вы приняли это как подарок от моего сердца я послал бы вам это письмо раньше, но из-за того, как поспешно My поездка вместе с моим мужем в Бельгии был и с тех пор он следит мое движение, я подписал проект банка в размере $ 300,000. Доллары от своего имени, как я успешно с этой передачей.

Я поручил Преподобного в изменении сейчас, преподобный Джордж священник во главе Церкви в Центре беженцев в Дакаре, Сенегал, чтобы отправить вам чек, Вы можете связаться с ним и отправить ему свой текущий жилой или офисный почтовый адрес, по которому он будет размещать ваши проверьте для вашей коллекции.

Я хотел вас связаться преподобный Джордж Kalifah для сбора этого банковского проекта, Это мое желание исполнить свои мечты в жизни, и человечеству, поэтому получить компенсацию, которые пришли из моего истинного сердца.

С ним можно связаться через его адрес электронной почты ниже.

E-mail: (revgeorgekaliifah@outlook.com)
Телефон: +221773457465.

Мой дорогой я не может иметь возможность отправить вам почту снова, как мой партнер следит за моим движением. Все контакты должны быть между вами и преподобный Джордж Kalifah, пожалуйста, дайте мне знать сразу же вы получите банковский чек, чтобы мы могли разделить радость после того, как все страдания в то время, спасибо еще раз, и Бог благословит вас и всю вашу семью.

С уважением, Сюзана Bashan

Dearest Friend,

This is Suzana Bashan , Who contacted you some time ago over a transfer of fund to your account as earlier stated in my proposal, I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Belgium who is an international businessman .

Presently I'm in Brussels Belgium for investment projects with my own share of the total sum, Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my new partner is residing in Belgium as the transfer is completed. On your part, I am Compensating you with the sum of ($300.000) Three Hundred Thousand Dollars for showing concern, Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip alongside with my Husband to Belgium was and since then he has been monitoring my movement, I signed a Bank Draft of $ 300.000. Dollars on your behalf as I am successful with this transfer.

I have instructed Reverend in change now, Reverend George a priest in charge of Church in the refugee Center in Dakar Senegal to send you the cheque, Feel free to contact him and send to him your current residential or office postal address where he will post your cheque for your collection.

I will like you to contact the Reverend George Kalifah for the collection of this bank draft, It is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity, therefore get the compensation that came from my true heart.

Contact him through his Email address below.

Name: Reverend George Kalifah
Email: ( revgeorgekaliifah@outlook.com )
Phone: +221773457465.

My dear i may not have the chance to send you mail again as my partner is watching my movement. All contact should be between you and Reverend George Kalifah, Please do let me know immediately you receive bank draft so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time,Thanks once more and GOD bless you and your entire family.

Regards,Suzana Bashan

PHONE:
+221773457465
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

suzanabbashan@hotmail.com

Unread postby vika14091994@mail.ua » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:46 am

HELLO FROM SUZANA‏‏

Suzana Bashan
suzanabbashan@hotmail.com

Велике спасибі за відповідь на моє повідомлення. Перш за все дозвольте мені почати з введення себе вам. Я сумую за Suzana Bashan 24 років, дочка доктора і місіс Франком і башанському з Республіки Судан в місті під назвою Дарфур. Я 5 футів 5 дюймів у висоту і близько 65 кг. Сентиментальний стан: не одружений, ясний колір, і я був під випускник університету Хартума як студент-медик. Я в даний час в Сенегал Дакарі Через допомогу великого сестра, яка працює на Верховного комісара Організації Об'єднаних Націй у справах біженців (УВКБ) в якості притулку біженців через війну і нападів з боку антиурядових повстанців, які були в моїй країні, на початку лютого 2010, яка забрала життя багатьох людей, в тому числі моїх батьків. Я шукаю когось, хто є чесним і благочестивим, що може допомогти мені, тому що я все ще хочу, щоб продовжити свою освіту, щоб досягти мого потенціалу.

Для того, щоб перейти прямо в точку, хоча я знаю, що це дивно, щоб почати цю розмову з вами, так як ви не знаєте багато про мене, але незалежно від того, що, моя мрія і
бажання евакуюватися з цього болючого місця для кращого життя ... Мій покійний батько був лікарем і державний замовник на нафтовий сектор, в той час як він був живий, він вніс деяку суму грошей у фінансовій установі, використовуючи моє ім'я в якості найближчий родич. Загальна сума в питанні ($ 5,7 млн ​​Єдиного державного доларів)
Я попросив про звільнення цих грошей, але через мою статуї як біженець тут, в цьому місцевому церковному таборі, він не був випущений для мене, Керуючий банку люб'язно попросив мене шукати іноземного партнера, який допоможе мені перевести цю суму використовуючи свій рахунок в банку, так що це буде легко використовувати гроші для будь-якого прогресивного інвестицій у вашій країні, так що це буде легко для мене, щоб прийти і продовжити свою освіту. У вас є премію в розмірі 35% від цієї загальної суми грошей .. я тримав це в таємниці від людей, будь ласка, також тримати його як цілком таємно, якщо ви будете вид зі мною. Єдина людина, яка знає, що преподобний отець його звуть Джордж, я використовую його офісний комп'ютер спілкуватися з вами два рази в день. Ви можете зателефонувати мені зі своїм номером телефону. (+ 221773457465), кожен раз, коли ви телефонуєте сказати йому, що ви хочете поговорити зі мною Suzana Васан. Пам'ятайте, що я даю вам всю цю інформацію, тому що у мене є почуття, що ти Бог послав, щоб допомогти мені. Будь ласка, я б
хотів би знати, якщо ви готові, щоб допомогти мені. Я молюся, щоб це повідомлення дійде до тебе безпечно і в надії почути від вас скоро. Спасибі, і Бог благословить
занепокоєння від Сюзана башанському

Thank you so much for responding to my message. First of all let me start by introducing myself to you. I miss Suzana Bashan of 24 years, daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Franck & Bashan from the Republic of Sudan in town called Darfur. I'm 5 feet 5 inches tall and approximately 65 kg. Sentimental status: Single, clear complexion and I was under a graduate of the University of Khartoum as a Medical Student . I am currently in Senegal Dakar, Through the help of grand Sister who work at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) as an asylum of refugees due to the war and attacks from the anti government rebels that was in my country, in early February 2010, which cost the lives of many people, including my parents. I'm looking for someone who is honest and God fearing that can help me because I still want to continue my education in order to reach my potential.

To go straight to the point, though I know it is strange to start this conversation with you, since you don't know much about me, but no matter what, my dream and
desire is to evacuate out of this painful place for a better life ... My late father was a Doctor and a Government contractor on the oil sector, while he was alive he deposited a sum of money in a financial institution using my name as the next of kin. The total amount in question is ($ 5.7 million united state dollars)
I asked for the release of this money, but due to my statue as a refugee here in this local church camp, it was not released to me,The bank manager kindly asked me to seek a foreign partner, who will help me transfer this amount using his Bank account, so that it will be easy to use the money for any progressive investment in your country so that it will be easy for me to come over and continue my Education. You have a premium of 35 % of this total money.. I held this as a secret to the people, Please also keep it as a top secret if you will be kind with me. The only person who knows is the Reverend Father his name is George, i use his office computer to communicate with you twice in a day. You can call me with his phone number. (+ 221773457465) , each time you call tell him that you want to talk to me Suzana Bashan. Remember that I'm giving you all this information because i have a feelings that you are a God sent to help me out. Please I would
like to know if you are willing to help me out. I pray this message reaches you safely and hoping to hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless
concern from Suzana Bashan
vika14091994@mail.ua
New survivor

Re: suzanabbashan@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:07 am

Thank you for the update. Glad you found the report here before to be too late.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

suzenabashan@yahoo.com western.union_dakar@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:45 am

Skype ID;
live:westernunion_dakar

My love, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late father's money transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Belgium. Presently I'm in Sri Lanka for investment projects with my own share of this total sum. Like i told you before i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how, But to tell you how good and how i thought of you when we where friends. This is your reward for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me out. I clearly want to bring to your notice that western union money transfer agent head office Dakar Senegal are with your total amount of $300.000.00 directed in cash with your name credited with western union manager's name. Dearest i have done my best to make sure that I secure the bank Check with your name,i have done this with the help of Senegal Law. So therefore make them to be sure that the bank check belongs to you, kindly send them your full name, phone number and your country contact address for there confirmation, In order to receive your money now, so ensure that you send an E-mail with the following. e-mail Address: ( western.union_dakar@outlook.com )So that your money will be send to you via western union ok, am very busy this period of time and don't when next i will come to internet so do exactly as i told you to receive your total money soon. Yours Sincerely,Suzana .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

western.union_dakar@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:23 am

WELCOME TO THE DESK OF WESTERN UNION REMITTANCE DEPT
Our Ref:WUMT0XX2/987
OUR OFFICE: LA POSTE DE BAKEL-
BUREAU DE POSTE DE BAKEL QUARTIER,
NDIAYEGA 3 TAMBACOUNDA.
DATE ; 26/ 08 / 2016
OUR DIRECTOR PHONE: +22170-8469480
...................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dear Customer.

Be informed that your cheque has been confirmed and approved by the Central Bank Du Senegal Today,For this reason,Our office now have the right to activate and credit your fund to our international file in accordance to remit through western union online remittance, We have receive your information here in our office through our Correspondent bank SGBS BANK Dakar and will effect the transaction as soon as our due Western union transfer procedure is accord .

Note;Because of the physical status of the cheque which is in paper form, An amount of ($170) is required in order to process the cheque into physical cash denomination before it's remittance ,This fee will enable us to perform the activation process and to create an MTCN numbers which you can use to withdraw your fund over there in Your Country at agent western union office.

This is very important as we have to finalize all requirements in other to release your fund to you within 24hours after we have received this activation fee, Immediately we activate and credit your cheque, It will be registered in our international file ,then you will receive an automatic EMAIL/ SMS that will contain senders

Name , MTCN Number,secret question and answer to withdraw your fund.

INFORMATION;

This is western union and we do not contradict issues, or entertain interrogations, we are straight forward and honest in our service .
It means after we have receive the fee of $170 from you to activate and credit your cheque,you will receive an automatic EMAIL/SMS sending information's within 24hours

Payment information to send the fee of $170 Equivalent through departmental Western Union.
============================================================================

Name:............. Marsha Toureku

City:.......... Dakar

Amount: $170 USD Dollar

Office Address, SGBS BANK Western Union Usine Niary Tally Dakar,

Do Effect this office with the following information's once the payment is effected,Thanks and please make sure you send the above details of your payment to this office after making the payment via Western Union money transfer,Your International remittance file will be ready to effect the transfer of your fund.

Western Union Moving money for Better...

Best Regards.
Mr.Marsha Toureku.
Western Union Agency Dakar,
Dakar Senegal.

Profile Elements:
Rita Bashan / 100012444874376
Works at no job yet
Studied at Catholic University of South Sudan
Lives in Dakar, Senegal
From Khartoum, Sudan

Rita Bashan.PNG

Rita Bashan2.PNG

PHONE: +221708469480
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.