Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mabela_zarama@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mabela_zarama@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:06 am

DateMeFree:

Hello dear,
I am a cheerful and friendly girl. I like your profile on http://www.datemefr ee.org and I wish to be our friend. I believe that the status of gender, marriage, age, distance or ethnicity should not prevent friendship because a faithful friend is a strong defense. Contact me back through my private email address: ( mabela_zarama@yahoo .com ) so that we will know ourselves better and to enable me send my pictures to you. Sincerely, mabela.

Screen name: Dimabela12 - no picture
- 18 y/o female
- New York, USA
- English, Arabic, French
- student
- Have no children

Am a girl, 24 years young. I am easy going and responsible. I have all it takes to take care of my love ones that can be my lovers i enjoyed reading cookind also traveling to mee... more

im honest, loyal, care and loving type like children too im looking for serius man for marriage hopefully can find the good man with good character
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mabela_zarama@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:09 am

Skype ID:
live:revfatherleonardmalachy

Hello My Dearest .
Thanks allot for your tactful reply I hope you are fine today. I have read your email and I thank God who brought you in my life. I am tire of staying here and I am desperate to join you over there . Listen, before i found you in the datemefree, i pray to God to give me somebody that will not run away with my money. So, hoping in God that you will never let me down now and in future. More so, do not harbor any atom of fear regarding this transaction, it's genuine and risky free claim. Really, my most priority is my freedom and to further my education and that is what prompted me into trying to embark on this fund transfer. I am sorry for delaying my reply i have a limited access to Internet due to my refugee status, hope fine and as for me loneliness have been my friend over here in Dakar Senegal and in this camp we don't allowed to go out from the camp any how sometimes we used to take permission, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

My name is miss Mabela Zarama 24 years old from Darfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES as a result of the the killing of my family by the rebels, please don't be discouraged for hearing this. I believe deep down inside me that you will never break my heart or let me down in anyway.

I am from the family of late Engr.Uniel R Okec Zarama and my late father Engr.Uniel R Okec Zarama was the Chairman Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur. The brutal killing of my father, mother and kid sister took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Darfur in Sudan before the death of my loved Parents.

I contacted you for a possible help and i don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person l have now is Reverend Father Leonard who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastor's Phone number is ( +221779502348 ) Email ( revfatherleonardmalachy@hotmail.com ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with the girl from Dar-fur Sudan Mabela Zarama he will sent for me in the hostel to come and speak with you. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country and i want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.5 M (Six million five hundred thousand US dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to your country to meet you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, i will be in trouble.

Honey i want to have your full information's such as.
your full name....................
address............................
your occupation................
phone number..................

As soon as i have all this information's i will give you the bank contact where the money was deposited for you to contact them on my behalf for the transfer.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust my mind found on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hard working who can invest this money wisely.

My favorite language is English l speak it very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me and like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day while you think about me.

Awaiting to hear from you. Hope to see your photo next time,
Miss Mabela.
I wait your reply with impatience.

Header:
Return-Path: <mabela_zarama@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws10987.mail.sg3.yahoo.com by sendmailws111.mail.sg3.yahoo.com; Tue, 14 Jun 2016
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016
Reply-To: <mabela_zarama@yahoo.com>

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Phone number:
+221779502348
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:35 am

My love,
I hope that you are very fine over there and i thank God for you, As for me i am a little OK, but i thank God in everything because you are there for me and am alive despite that i am in refugee camp.

My darling, i am very glad to see your responds and it give's me a great joy and i am willing to come to your country before the transaction of my inheritance wealth which is the only hope that i have in this life. Honey i want us to stay together and open account and do the transfer together, even we can meet bank manager in person in UK and discuss with him face to face.

My darling, it is true that things is very difficult now and to come to your country now will cost me a lot of money because before anything i need to have my international passport and as a refugee i also need my United nation ID Card so that i can come to your country, but the problem now is that i don't have any money to get my passport and my United Nation ID Card to come over there in your country and the fact now is that to see food for myself is difficult to me, so i depend on camp food anytime they remember us and reverend father Leonard is who am using his computer to write you and he use to give me food some time's, that is how i am sustaining in this life, but i thank God in any condition that i found myself, because i know that i will be free one day through your help.

Please i need your help in this two things international passport and United Nation ID card to come over to your country, waiting to hear from you urgently.
Yours Mabela.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:29 pm

Skype ID:
live:revfatherleonardmalachy

Darling how are you today together with your work? i hope there is no problem as for me i thank God for keeping me alive today, i strongly believed that very soon i will come out of this prison called refugee camp where i have suffered like a slave and come over to your country to live with you

Honey according to the Reverend father to get the international Passport will coast 120 dollars and Refugee ID card will cost 100 dollars, so honey the total is (220 Dollars) please i need your help by sending me the money to get here at Senegalese Embassy.

So below is the information you can send the the money to reach me through Western Union.

Receiver name; Leonard Malachy
Country; Senegal
City ; Dakar
Address; 107 Yorff
Amount ; 220 Dollars

My love, as soon as you sent the money try to let me know immediately and also forward the information's to me to enable the Reverend father get it freely from any Western Union branch here in this country or you can call the Reverend father through this number to inform him (+221779502348) Email ( revfatherleonardmalachy@hotmail.com ).

I love you so much and i can't wait to meet you over there in your country, waiting for your urgent reply.
Yours Mabela.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:51 am

Darling how are you today, together with your work? I hope all is well. Honey am happy to hear from you. Honey you know my condition here in refugee camp, i don't have bank account. and i have plead reverend father to give me his bank details he refuse to give me. He told me due to past experience he has from people. Honey please to save a soul that are about to die. Please my love for sake of love, trust i have on you. please help me and send the money through money-gram transfer or western union. Honey am suffering a lot here, could you imagine that i have never eat since yesterday and i don't know how today will be. Please honey help me to come out of this prison call refugee camp, where i have suffer like a slave. Honey i promise that you will not regret helping me. I love you with all my heart.
Yours in mind forever Mabela.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:49 pm

Honey am in refugee camp, not in street. I don't have freedom of movement. If real you want to help me, you will not demanding account because you know everything about me. So i don't know what to do. thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:32 pm

Skype ID:
live:jimemarlick

Hello Dear,
I am so happy to inform you about my recent success in
getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner
from Canada. Presently I am in Montreal Canada for investment projects with my
share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past
efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite
that it failed us some how Due to your inability to trust me or something else.
Now all you need to do is just contact the Assistant Rev Father of the camp whom used to be a Father to me when i was there in Dakar Senegal, his name is Father Marlick and his email address is:( revjimemarlick@outlook.com ) Tel- (+221-763-694-515 )

I told him to send you a certified cheque of ($300.000.00) which I prepared and
kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts that you make to
assist me in this matter. I really appreciate your efforts all those time very
much. So just feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father and instruct him
on how to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because it's
yours i specially arrange and kept it for you as your own compensation.
Please don't hesitate let me know immediately you
receive and confirm it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the
sufferings at that time. In this moment I'm very busy here in Canada because of
the investment projects which me and my new partner are working together finally,
Remember that I have forwarded and instructions to Reverend Father Marlick on your
behalf on how to receive the cheque without no delay or much question
So the pleasure is yours feel free to get in touch with them and he will surely
guide you on how to send the cheque to you immediately .
Take care of yourself and have a wonderful day
bye for now and don't forget to contact me when you are through with it

Yours sincerely,
Mabela.

Phone Number:
+221763694515
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:01 am

Skype ID:
live:jimemarlick

Hello Dear,
I am so happy to inform you about my recent success in
getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner
from Canada. Presently I am in Montreal Canada for investment projects with my
share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past
efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite
that it failed us some how Due to your inability to trust me or something else.
Now all you need to do is just contact the Assistant Rev Father of the camp whom used to be a Father to me when i was there in Dakar Senegal, his name is Father Marlick and his email address is:( revjimemarlick@outlook.com ) Tel- (+221-763-694-515 )

I told him to send you a certified cheque of ($300.000.00) which I prepared and
kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts that you make to
assist me in this matter. I really appreciate your efforts all those time very
much. So just feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father and instruct him
on how to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because it's
yours i specially arrange and kept it for you as your own compensation.
Please don't hesitate let me know immediately you
receive and confirm it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the
sufferings at that time. In this moment I'm very busy here in Canada because of
the investment projects which me and my new partner are working together finally,
Remember that I have forwarded and instructions to Reverend Father Marlick on your
behalf on how to receive the cheque without no delay or much question
So the pleasure is yours feel free to get in touch with them and he will surely
guide you on how to send the cheque to you immediately .
Take care of yourself and have a wonderful day
bye for now and don't forget to contact me when you are through with it

Yours sincerely,
Mabela.

Phone:
+221763694515
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mabela_zarama@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:14 pm

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION BANK BCEAO MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of $300.000.00 US dollars) directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023132308/03 to you by me before i left to Montreal Canada,darling i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of WESTERN UNION BANK BCEAO MONEY TRANSFER AGENT Dakar Senegal Head Office,So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer in correspondent with bank bceao in case you have an international account that can receive huge amount of money like deposited sum ($300.000.00 US dollars) , I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here darling.The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code.since the BANK BCEAO DU SENEGAL has approved to send the said cash through western union Money Transfer to your account or could send the sum bit by bit per day after activation .I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the western union office about this and they gave me go ahead other darling.You have to follow all the Instructions on this darling.
I deposited the sum in a fixed dormant account where only you can have access to the sum for security reasons Try to understand that you can still come down to there office to claim the sum in person as non of the STAFFS have access to the sum deposited on your names for confidential reasons due to your absent as a non residential beneficiary.

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand as non residential beneficiary darling.So you are required to send your Full information to them to effect this post or transfer of your sum.

FULL NAME:............
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............
MOBILE PHONE:................
BANK INFORMATION'S.................
BANK NAME....................
BANK ACCOUNT...........................

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e.mail Address ( westernuniondakar@gmail.com phone number +221-77373-916 )Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail OK. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.
Yours sincerely,
Mabela.

Phone Number;
+22177373916
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mabela_zarama@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:12 pm

Hello my dearest.
How have you been my dear ? Hope all is well with you and your entire family. I have been so busy with my partner all this while and that is why I have not written you.

I am writing this mail to you regarding the news I received from Reverend Marlick concerning the bank draft cheque of $300,000.00 I kept with him on your behalf as a compensation. I was informed that the cheque is about to expire and for that, the Bank that issued the cheque might seize the money and send it to the Government's account as an unclaimed funds.

I contacted the bank for solution and they confirmed to me that the only solution is by issuing you an ATM VISA CARD urgently and post it to you so that you will be able to withdraw the money in your country or any ATM machine around the world. So what you have to do is to contact the card payment center for the issuing of the ATM VISA CARD immediately.

The card center will send you an ATM VISA Card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM Center, Banks and Union Pay Credit outlets anywhere in the world. You are advised to send your details as stated below by email listed below for immediate release of your funds so that there will be no mistake while delivering your ATM CARD to your home.
Send your information as stated bellow to their contact email address [atmdepartmentcenteruba6@gmail.com]

1. Your full Name........
2. Your Phone Number.....
3. Your Contact Address...
4. Your Country...........
5. Your valid ID card.....

Contact Person: Mr.Hassan Demba,
Director U.B.A bank Visa Card payment Department,
Email: atmdepartmentcenteruba6@gmail.com
U.B.A bank address: BP 11.476 Dakar Peytavin,
Dakar-Senegal.

For your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person or office claiming to be the right office to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment. Make sure you contact them as soon as possible and update me as soon you get it done with them.

Yours sincerely Mabela,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.