Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

favourghazi@hotmailcom

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

favourghazi@hotmailcom

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:35 pm

Zorpia:

Hello Dear,
how are you doing? hope fine;if so Glory be to Almighty.
write me through my Id (favourghazi@hotmai l.co m)
i shall give you my picture, phone number and other details
once you write me there, Cheers
Favour

Screen name:

Favour / FavourGhazi0315
25, Craiova, Romania
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 27‑90, in Bahrain.

Picture used:

favour.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: favourghazi@hotmailcom

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:14 pm

ADDITIONS:
Dearest love one,

Thanks for your mail, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am Miss Favour Ghazi, 25years old girl from Sudan,the only Child and only daughter of Late Dr Ghazi al-Sadiq, Guidance and Religious Endowment Minister,under the leadership of president Omar Bashir of Sudan, who is now battling with United Nation,after many innocent souls were killed ,My father was killed by government of Omar Bashir along side with my mother,

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travelling documents.Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father (FID's) File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run out of the country to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking assylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee camp here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.
I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6,800,000.(Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars)in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

As you will help me in an invsetment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my second year in the university, when the crisis started .it is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.In the light of the above.

I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.you can call me on phone if you want to speak with me on phone.i have no phone here, but you can call me with this number +221-772-961-771 it is the (Rev Father d*ck Moore) Number here in the camp, call and tell him you want to speak with me ( Favour ) he will call me because i am staying at the female hostel.Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself,please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund
has been transfered.
yours Sincerely,

Favour.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <favourghazi@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY182-W45 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 26 Oct 2015

CONTACT MY BANKER
Hello Darling,

Honey,i thank you so much for all your effort you are making to assist me out of this suffering condition and the way that you are complying for the transfer, i pray that the good Lord will see us through in this transfer.

This is the contact of the bank, i have let the bank know about you the only thing they need now is a conformation mail from you as my foreign partner.please i want you to send an email to the banks immediately you read this mail.Tell the bank that you are my foreign partner whom i have introduced to them as my foreign partner that you want to know the possibilities of transferring the money in to your account over there in your country.

This is the contact of the bank and deposit information about the account of the money below.

International Standard Bank
European Headquarters 24 Bank
Street London E-18 6LE
United Kingdom

Tel : +44 796 8815 608
+44 796 8815 608
Fax No:0044 7031892857

Email:::::: bankisb.transfer@aol.co.uk
Or
write-to-transfer-bank_manager-office@writeme.com

Contact Person: Mr.Gerald Gabriel (Manager ISB Bank)

INFORMATION OF MY ACCOUNT
Name of Father Dr Ghazi al-Sadiq
Next of kin Miss Favour Ghazi
Amount US$6,800,000.00 Dollers
Account Number: BLB/0100 50303 06023/QB/91/B.

My darling please try your possible best to communicate with the bank with their email addresses as soon as you hear from the them you let me know. i will be waiting to read your lovely mail soonest.
Thanks yours
Favour
============================================================
Or You Can just copy this mail bellow and forward it to the bank,

Good Day Sir.

i am the foreign partner to Miss Favour Ghazi whom happens to be the daughter of Late Dr Ghazi al-Sadiq, sir i am contacting you regarding the fund $6,800,000.00 Dollers which was deposited in your bank by Late Dr Ghazi al-Sadiq, please i will like to know the possibility and rules to claim this money to my account on behalf of Miss Favour Ghazi, in this regard i am waiting your response, Thank for understanding.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION.
Next of kin Miss Favour Ghazi

Email: bankisb.transfer@aol.co.uk
or

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello my dear

Compliment of the day and also about your state of health which is the most important thing in my life with hope all is well and fine with you thanks be to God almighty who gives you good health in more abundantly Amen,

Meanwhile, thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you and l want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and myself l am promising you that l will not disappoint you as well.now about the bank respond,I have with me here the last statement of account and my late father death certificate and my birth certificate,

I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the ( power of attorney ) and the ( affidavit of oath ) and (application letter) from the high court here in Senegal,i have to meet the Reverend father about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,

he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in(Senegalese Bar Association) who will assist us in preparing the remaining documents for us. such as ( power of attorney ) and the ( affidavit of oath ) from the high court here in Senegal,

Please l will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a ( power of attorney ) and the ( affidavit of oath ) and (application letter) from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in International standard bank London. to the account in Your country. His contact in-formations are as follows,

STEPHEN DICKSON
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY SAGE LAW FIRM
48 AVENUE
LAMINE GUEYE
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
PHONE +221 764984983
EMAIL-- bar_stephendicksonlawfirmchamber@hotmail.com
stehpenlawfirmchambe@mail2triallawyer.com

So, l will like you to contact him for the preparation of the ( power of attorney ) and the ( affidavit of oath ) and (application letter).Please try and contact me when you are incontact with him and let me know if he agrees to assist us!

so please try and get the money transfer and from it you can send me some money for me to prepare my documents and come over to discuss batter to share.From my deepest heart,
Yours Inlove

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
(SAGE LAW FIRM DICKSON CHAMBERS)
AVOCAT STEPHEN DICKSON.
SENIOR ADVOCATE BARRISTER STEPHEN LEGAL SAGE.ESQ
MAIN OFFICE:48 AVENUE LEMINE GUEYE
DAKAR SENEGAL,
PHONE: 00221-76-49-84-983

FOR YOUR ATTENTION,

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL AND YOUR PARTNER EMAIL ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER (MISS FAVOUR GHAZI ) THE APPLICATION AUTHORIZATION LETTER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU STAND ON HER BEHALF TO TRANSFER HER LATE FATHER FUND FROM ( INTERNATIONAL STANDARD BANK PLC LONDON ) TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSEWHERE. IN THIS JUNCTURE AM BRINGING TO YOUR NOTICE, YOUR FULL INFORMATION'S IS HIGHLY NEEDED BY ME, THEY WILL BE USE IN PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS, THIS FOLLOWINGS ARE VERY IMPORTANT IN THIS CASE,

1) NAME ......
2) ADDRESS...
3) TELL.....
4) FAX...
5) DATE OF BIRTH ..
6) COUNTRY...
7) PROFESSION...

THESE INFORMATION ARE VERY IMPORTANT AND WILL BE USE AT THE HIGH COURT FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE DOCUMENTS,

LISTEN VERY VERY WELL, PRIOR TO MY ENQUIRIES FROM FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL, REGARDING THE PREPARATION OF POWER OF ATTORNEY AND APPLICATION AUTHORIZATION LETTER AND AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SUPPORT SWORN ON YOUR BEHALF AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF DAKAR-SENEGAL WILL ATTRACT THE COST.

1) $700 (SEVEN HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLAR'S ) FOR THE REGISTRATION FORM FEE OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SUPPORT IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL.

2) $ 600 ( SIX HUNDRED UNITED STATE DOLLAR'S ) FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH SUPPORT SWORN ON YOUR BEHALF BY ME AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL.

3) $ 540 ( FIVE HUNDRED AND FORTY UNITED STATE DOLLAR'S ) FOR THE DRAFTING SIGNING AND SEALING OF A POWER OF ATTORNEY ON YOUR BEHALF, YOU AND YOUR PARTNER.

THIS PAYMENT WAS CHARGED AT THE HIGH COURT BY THE CHIEF MAGISTRATE AND THE COURT ORDERS.THE TOTAL CHARGE FOR THIS DOCUMENTATION WILL COST A TOTAL SUM OF $1,840 DOLLAR'S ( ONE THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND FORTY UNITED STATE DOLLAR'S ONLY ) PAY FOR THE LEGALIZATION FEES WHICH IS NECESSARY .

SEND THE MONEY TOTAL OF $1,840 UNITED STATE DOLLAR'S WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS OF MY CHAMBER, SCAN AND SEND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY TO ENABLE MY CHAMBERS COLLECT THE MONEY FROM OUR BANK HERE IN SENEGAL. IT WILL ONLY TAKE US TWO WORKING DAYS TO PROCURE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED. I AM WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT SLIP.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER SERVICE,

NAME.......................STEPHEN DICKSON
QUESTION............... POWER
ANSWER..................AUTHORITY
COUNTRY................SENEGAL
STATE......................DAKAR
( MTCN ) COTROL NUMBER...................................

SEND THE CONTROL NUMBER WITH NAME OF SENDER AND THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU RECEIVE AND QUESTION AND ANSWER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY OK.

YOURS SENIOR ADVOCATE
BARRISTER STEPHEN DICKSON.ESQ
TEL / 00221-76-49-84-983 .
BARRISTER DICKSON.ESQ
Year Established: 198

HEADER:
Return-Path: <bar_stephendicksonlawfirmchamber@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU180-W83 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S25.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
From: BARRISTER STEPHEN DICKSON <bar_stephendicksonlawfirmchamber@hotmail.com>
CC: "favourghazi@hotmail.com" <favourghazi@hotmail.com>
Subject: RESPONSE FROM BARRISTER STEPHEN DICKSON
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
AVOCAT STEPHEN DICKSON.
DAKAR SENEGAL,

ATTENTION,

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I HERE-BY BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT YOUR MAIL HAS BEEN RECEIVED,

AND WELL UNDERSTOOD, BELLOW IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS, YOU CAN NOW SEND THE MONEY THOUGH BELLOW GIVEN ACCOUNT AND SOONEST YOU MADE THE PAYMENT SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP AND FORWARD IT TO ME,

=========================================
BENEFICIARY ::::::::::: DION RIVA MEANA INVESTMENT CO.

ACCOUNT NUMBER ::::::::::: 00001053326 / 01 F

BANK NAME ::::::::::: CREDIT AGRICOLE DU SENEGAL .(C.A.S)

SWIFT CODE ::::::::::: CADKSNDA

BANQE CODE ::::::::::: SN048-00001053326.01 F

CODE AGENCE ::::::::::: 01003

DOMICILATON ::::::::::: C.N.C.A.S

CODE BANQE ::::::::::: SN048

CLE RIB ::::::::::: 78

BANK ADDRESS ::::::::::: OUEST FOIRE CITE SONATEL VILL 12/DAKAR SENEGAL

================================================

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221772961771
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447980819621
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +448704958801
Number billable as national rate number

+221764984983
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
Attachments
FAVOUR 1.JPG
ID CARD1.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:29 pm

AVOCAT STEPHEN DICKSON.
DAKAR SENEGAL,

ATTENTION,

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I HERE-BY BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT YOUR MAIL HAS BEEN RECEIVED,

AS THE FIRST ACCOUNT IS NOT WORKING, I THEREFORE GIVING YOU ANOTHER DIFFERENT ACCOUNT, SO MAKE THE PAYMENT TOMORROW THROUGH THIS BELLOW ACCOUNT,

====================================================

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MALO DIEYNABA .M. CELESTINE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BICIS BANK (SENEGAL)

BANK ADDRESS.............. AEROPORT YOFF

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 0 1 0 7 5 2 0 0 0 7 7

CODE AGC..................... 01245

RIB..................... 89

DEVISE...................... XOF

SWIFT CODE.................. BICISNDXXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN01 0012 4500 1075 2000 7789

=======================================================

I BELIEVE THIS ABOVE ACCOUNT WILL GO SUCCESSFUL, THEN SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP AND FORWARD IT TO ME SOONEST YOU MADE THE PAYMENT,

YOURS SENIOR ADVOCATE
BARRISTER STEPHEN DICKSON.ESQ
TEL / 00221-76-49-84-983 .
BARRISTER DICKSON.ESQ
Year Established: 198
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:31 pm

Dearest In Heart,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in bringing me to your place,despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev.d*ck Moore the Church Priest whom used to be a Good-Father to me when i was in Dakar,

his name is Rev.d*ck Moore and his email address is as follows:( rev.father_dickmoore@yahoo.com ) his phone number is +221-763-508-140 Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 dollars which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with Rev.d*ck Moore and instruct him where to send you the draft.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev.d*ck Moore on your behalf to receive that draft. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.

As soon as you are in contact with him you get back to me so that i will be sure that you have collected it okay,
Yours truely
Favour

Favours Skype ID:
live:favourghazi

Phone Number:
+221763508140

Profile Elements:
Ugochukwu F-s / ugochukwu.slivenus
Active January 12th, 2016.

Managing Director at Buiness and Managing Director at Business

Studied at St Monica's College Ogbunike

Lives in Dakar, Senegal

Languages: American English

OTHER NAMES
Aka Jii Ugo one

"Philippians 4:6 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

Mugu Face:
Attachments
Capture3.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture1.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rev.father_dickmoore@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 03, 2016 10:06 pm

My dear son,

This is to bring to your notice that i have given the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL your bank draft which Mrs Favour Ghazi kept for you with the amount of ($300.000.00) before she left to meet her husband. My son i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the help of Senegal Lawyer here.

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand. So you are required to send your full information to effect this post. Now you have to send it to the email address of western union which is below:

FULL NAME:............

YOUR OCCUPATION:............

MOBILE PHONE:.................

YOUR COUNTRY.................

In order to resolve this problem, ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following email Address ( wuniondksenegal@gmail.com )Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail okay. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.
=============================
Western Union contacts;
Contact person: Mr Hassan Diop
Email:wuniondksenegal@gmail.com
Telephone: + 221-783-724-482
=========================
Yours In Christ
Reverend Father
d*ck Moore

HEADER:

Return-Path: <rev.father_dickmoore@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB5PR06MB0966.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([10.162.158.144]) by
Mon, 2 May 2016
From: Rev Father d*ck Moore <rev.father_dickmoore@hotmail.com>
Subject: From Reverend Father d*ck Moore on behalf of Mrs Favour Ghazi

Phone Number:
+221783724482
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bainceghazi@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:13 am

+221-763-508-140
Same phone number as above:
Skype ID:
live:bainceghazi

Dearest love one,

I saw ur email at ( ww w.linkedin.com ) website while going through it, I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am Miss Bianca Ghazi, 25years old girl from Sudan,the only Child and only daughter of Late Dr Ghazi al-Sadiq, Guidance and Religious Endowment Minister,under the leadership of president Omar Bashir of Sudan, who is now battling with United Nation,after many innocent souls were killed ,My father was killed by government of Omar Bashir along side with my mother,

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father (FID's) File which contains important documents.

So I decided to run out of the country to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee camp here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$6,800,000.(Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars)in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my second year in the university, when the crisis started .it is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.In the light of the above.

I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.you can call me on phone if you want to speak with me on phone.i have no phone here, but you can call me with this number (+221-763-508-140) it is the (Rev Father d*ck Moore) Number here in the camp, call and tell him you want to speak with me ( Bianca Ghazi ) he will call me because i am staying at the female hostel.Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself,please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund
has been transferred.
yours Sincerely,
Bianca Ghazi

Header:
Return-Path: <bainceghazi@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU184-W61 ([65.55.116.73]) by BLU004-OMC3S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 7 Jun 2016
Subject: Greetings From Bianca Ghazi

Stolen Photos Used:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Profile Elements:
Be Love / 100011903894270
Active on April 29th, 2016
1 Friend and only the second photo above on the profile
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bainceghazi@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:58 pm

Skype ID:
live:bainceghazi

My Dear,

Firstly i contacted you for a possible help.Well you must be surprised why i told you to do this.much in spiritual aspect of Anyway i am one who believe life because i believe it is the reflection of what happen in the physical world.I fasted and prayed before coming into conclusion to open up this matter to you, be confident as i have chosen you not by my power but by a directive from above,

meanwhile Another important issue is this,I cannot be emailing you regular as i have a limited time in this computer which is not mine,I am permitted to access my email once a day but if the need arises,I might seek for an alternative.Here in the refugees camp life is very difficult,painful and frustrating,Frankly speaking life has change into strange things to me,

You cannot believe that i am now like a beggar,This has never been my wish but i have nothing else to do rather than working on the principle of life which is of different perspective.I must confess i am alive today because of the moral support of the ( Rev father d*ck Moore ) with number (+221-763-508-140) and his email address,( rev.father_dickmoore@yahoo.com ) if you need to found anything out about me, and i cannot involved him into a transaction as it is against the law of the church.

I am The only Child and only daughter of my mother,I grew up in my country with an adopted child of my mum who is dead now,I finish my college and got admission into the University.In the University,I did my one year subject in Agriculture before this calamity betrayed my home.I ran away from my country to Dakar Republic of Senegal, After when my wicked step mother threaten to kill me if i dont review the information of my late father deposit which i was used as the next of kin.She seized my passport and other information because of the fear that i might leave the country,However that didn't distract my intention as i manage to leave with my Birth Certificate.

The money I am talking about was deposited in the bank by my late father,I was used as the next of kin to the deposit because i am the only daughter, beside my father wanted me to have the best and make him proud in life,My late father deposited this money with an instruction that I can withdraw the money through either presentation of a foreigner partner or through myself, I was refused from getting this money because of my Refugee Situation which is against the law of Senegal,Hence this i

contacted you to help me out in acting as the next trustee to the deposit.Over here i cannot access an account or open an account,The law is strict to we the Refugee in particular.This is the reason why I need your help to assist me in transferring this money into your account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not, Please do this with your sincere heart as that is very important to me.I do not have much experience in international transaction as i have not attempted it before,

hence have pleaded with my bank manager who has given me his word of confident that he will help you in making sure the transfer is made into your account,I wouldn't have bordered you if I have full access to the money within myself,I am helpless without you,So please try and do something to keep the dream of my life achieved.After the transfer of the money into your account,You will send little portion to me to prepare my traveling documents,You will help me also for Investment purposes.

I will be pleased about it as the dream of all woman is to dwell with a man of her own.Please think properly before making a decision towards my request as i wouldn't like to be dump along the way. Remember i have come a long way and wouldn't like to be hurt further by any means of cheating. I have prepared the letter which i will have to send to the bank, As soon as i received your

Your Full Name ------
Your Address --------
Your telephone ------
And fax number ------
Occupation ----------
Age------------------
Your Nationality----

I will send the letter to the bank,Beside this i will send to you the contact information's which will allow you to communicate with my bank who will advice you on how best this transfer can be made into your account.I patiently believe the grace of God which has brought you, will guide and protect you for me as you are my only hope for life restoration.Please email me back soon as you receive this email.
Yours Beloved One
Bianca Ghazi with love,

Header:
Return-Path: <bainceghazi@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU184-W73 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Thu, 9 Jun 2016
Subject: With Love And Trust This My Full Life Details

Phone Number:
+221763508140
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bainceghazi@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:10 am

Hello Darling,

Honey,i thank you so much for all your effort you are making to assist me out of this suffering condition and the way that you are complying for the transfer, i pray that the good Lord will see us through in this transfer.

This is the contact of the bank, i have let the bank know about you the only thing they need now is a conformation mail from you as my foreign partner.please i want you to send an email to the banks immediately you read this mail.Tell the bank that you are my foreign partner whom i have introduced to them as my foreign partner that you want to know the possibilities of transferring the money in to your account over there in your country.

This is the contact of the bank and deposit information about the account of the money below.

International Standard Bank
European Headquarters 24 Bank
Street London E-18 6LE
United Kingdom

Tel : +44 796 8815 608
+44 796 8815 608
Fax No:0044 7031892857

Email:::::: bankisb.transfer@aol.co.uk
Or

Contact Person: Mr.Gerald Gabriel (Manager ISB Bank)

INFORMATION OF MY ACCOUNT
Next of kin Miss Bianca Ghazi

My darling please try your possible best to communicate with the bank with their email addresses as soon as you hear from the them you let me know. i will be waiting to read your lovely mail soonest.
Thanks yours
Bianca Ghazi
============================================================
Or You Can just copy this mail bellow and forward it to the bank,

Good Day Sir.

i am the foreign partner to Miss Bianca Ghazi whom happens to be the daughter of Late Dr Ghazi al-Sadiq, sir i am contacting you regarding the fund $6,800,000.00 Dollers which was deposited in your bank by Late Dr Ghazi al-Sadiq, please i will like to know the possibility and rules to claim this money to my account on behalf of Miss Bianca Ghazi, in this regard i am waiting your response, Thank for understanding.

ACCOUNT INFORMATION.
Next of kin Miss Bianca Ghazi

Email: bankisb.transfer@aol.co.uk
or

Phone Numbers:
+447968815608

Fax +447031892857
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bainceghazi@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:32 pm

Hello My Love,

Good afternoon, and how are you doing over there my love, i hope you are doing great, i am praying for you my darling, i pray that god will protect you and guide you for me, for you are all my hope, am so helpless without you, i can't imagine this life without you, you are my darling,

My Darling, I received that mail bellow this morning from the bank, and that mail was sent to you and a copy to me, i am forwarding the mail to you, please read and inform me if you received this kind of mail from the bank, i have to stop here for now, hoping to read from you,
Yours Love
Bianca

WELCOME TO
INTERNATIONAL STANDARD
BANK PLC LONDON
European Headquarters 24 Bank Street London E-18 6LE United Kingdom

+447980819621 / Fax : +448704958801

TUESDAY 14TH JUNE, 2015

ATTN: SIR.

REFERENCE TO YOUR PARTNER REQUEST FOR THE RELEASE OF HER LATE FATHER FUND (DR GHAZI AL-SADIQ).

THE DEPOSITED FUND WILLED TO HIS NEXT OF KIN MISS BIANCA GHAZI, WE HAVE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR PARTNER MAIL INQUIRY IN RESPECT TO THE INHERITED FUND DEPOSITED IN OUR BANK HERE IN LONDON BY DR GHAZI AL-SADIQ, WE HAD CONFIRMED THE DEPOSIT DOCUMENT ISSUED BY OUR BANK AND THE OWNERSHIP DOCUMENTS ALSO WHICH YOUR PARTNER FORWARDED TO US FEW DAYS BACK.

FURTHERMORE, YOU ARE TO PRODUCE LEGALITY OF YOUR CLAIMS FROM THE SIDE OF THE NEXT OF KIN TO ENABLE US PROCESS THE RELEASE ORDER, YOU SHOULD PRESENT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS VIA E-MAIL OR FAX ATTACHMENT FOR THE CONTENTS TO BE VIEWED PROPERLY.

1. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO DRAFT AN APPLICATION LETTER REQUESTING FOR THE CLOSURE OF THE LATE DEPOSITORS BANK ACCOUNT AND TRANSFER OF THE SAID FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.

2. YOU SHOULD SEEK RESPONSIBLE LAWYER BASED IN SENEGAL AND THE LAWYER WILL OBTAIN AN AUTHORITY LETTER (POWER OF ATTORNEY ) DULLY SIGNED BY SENEGAL CHIEF JUDGE MANDATING YOU TO MAKE THIS CLAIM ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER SINCE SHE IS RESIDE THERE IN SENEGAL.

NOTE. THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY MUST BE ENDORSED BY A SENEGALESE RESIDENT LAWYER.( SINCE THE MONEY IS ORIGINATED FROM AFRICA AND NEXT OF KIN IS CURRENTLY RESIDING IN SENEGAL )

3. BEFORE WE ACCEPT ANY OF THESE DOCUMENTS FROM YOUR LAWYER IN SENEGAL ,THE LAWYER MUST FORWARD TO US HIS NOMINATION CERTIFICATE AND IDENTITY SHOWING HIS RIGHT AS A REGISTERED LAWYER.

4. THE LAWYER SHOULD PRESENT ON YOUR BEHALF AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT THERE IN SENEGAL.

ON RECEIPTS OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS/INFORMATION, WE SHALL VERIFY THEM AND AS SOON AS WE ARE SATISFIED, WE SHALL PROCESS YOUR CLAIM AND EFFECT THE FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. THE SAID FUND CAN BE TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY IN JUST THREE (3) BANKING DAYS AFTER OUR VERIFICATIONS OF THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS.. WE SINCERELY APOLOGIST FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, AND WE PROMISE TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES.

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COOPERATION. OUR DUTY IS TO SERVE YOU BETTER. YOURS SINCERELY,

CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
MR.GERALD GABRIEL
+447980819621 / Fax : +448704958801
E-MAIL: write-to-transfer-bank_manager-office@writeme.com

This e-mail message is intended for the use of our customers only or the entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this E-mail message immediately.

Header:
Return-Path: <bankisb.transfer@aol.co.uk>
Received: from 41.83.42.252 by webprd-a52.mail.aol.com (10.72.57.66) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Tue, 14 Jun 2016
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016
Cc: bainceghazi@hotmail.com
Subject: INTERNATIONAL STANDARD BANK PLC LONDON

Phone Numbers:
+447980819621

Fax : +448704958801
Number billable as national rate number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: favourghazi@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:30 pm

Skype ID;
live:bar_stependicksonlawfirmch

Hello my dear

Compliment of the day and also about your state of health which is the most important thing in my life with hope all is well and fine with you thanks be to God almighty who gives you good health in more abundantly Amen,

Meanwhile, thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you and l want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and myself l am promising you that l will not disappoint you as well.now about the bank respond,I have with me here the last statement of account and my late father death certificate and my birth certificate,

I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the ( power of attorney ) and the ( affidavit of oath ) and (application letter) from the high court here in Senegal,i have to meet the Reverend father about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,

he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in(Senegalese Bar Association) who will assist us in preparing the remaining documents for us. such as ( power of attorney ) and the ( affidavit of oath ) from the high court here in Senegal,

Please l will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a ( power of attorney ) and the ( affidavit of oath ) and (application letter) from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in International standard bank London. to the account in Your country. His contact in-formations are as follows,

STEPHEN DICKSON
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY SAGE LAW FIRM
48 AVENUE
LAMINE GUEYE
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
PHONE +221 766606428
EMAIL-- bar_stephendicksonlawfirmchamber@hotmail.com

So, l will like you to contact him for the preparation of the ( power of attorney ) and the ( affidavit of oath ) and (application letter).Please try and contact me when you are incontact with him and let me know if he agrees to assist us!

so please try and get the money transfer and from it you can send me some money for me to prepare my documents and come over to discuss batter to share.From my deepest heart,
Yours Inlove

PHONE:
+221766606428
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.