Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Gillian Namara

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

divinejames964@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:31 am

divinejames964@yahoo.com

DarlingRed roseRed heart
How are you today , your work and your family? I believe all is well with you over there in your country. mine is incomplete over here without you my joy, Darling my days over here is only thinking about you and my condition wondering when and how i will leave this place and come to you for a better for life with you.Darling please copy this mail and send it to the bank through the Bank Email Address. for i have send application on your behalf to the bank notifying them of this development.
Darling i want you to fill this form bellow and forward it to the bank so that, they will bring their answer about the transfer ok.
THE CONTACT INFORMATIONS OF THE BANK IS AS FOLLOWS,
BARCLAYS BANK PLC ( LONDON BRANCH)
Hot line: +44 703 188 6748 (24hrs).
Email Address ( bank.b1@accountant.com )
The name of the transfer officer is
Mr John Varley and his Email contact is ( johnvarley34@rocketmail.com)
Banking Hrs:Tel contact number is +44 703 189 9542
Fax no 0044-870-1351 970.
Acc Number: BBPLC 745008901546/QB/91/A
Depositor : Dr Alex james
Next Of Kin: Miss divine james

I, Mr.-----------,a permanent resident of ------------- wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end, that Miss divine james daughter of Late Dr.ALEX james ,now
living in Dakar Senegal is in a refugee status, I am her foreign partner and will stand on her behalf as her trustee, she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter,
I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin to my account in my country, after receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your
bank to my account.
Expecting an early
reply, with regards,
Yours
faithfully,
Mr............
Last edited by firefly on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email adress into subject matter
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

joy4love_2desmond@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:27 am

joy4love_2desmond@yahoo.com

Hello
I have the pleasure to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner in the UK. I am currently in the UK for my studies here in the UK, meanwhile, will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds were unsuccessful.

Now you need to contact the Rev.Father used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Kelvin Rev John and his email address is as follows (revkelvinjohn45@yahoo.com). His number is (+221-77-355-76-19)

I told him to send a certified bank check of $ 300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so do not hesitate to contact the Rev Father and give instructions to send money.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so we can share our joy after all the sufferings of the time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and SORM project and the investor is at hand, finally, remember that I had sent instructions to the Rev Father on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to without delay.

and please do not forget to inform as soon as the money received
Take care and God bless you, bye for now.

friend
Miss Joy
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

kate.baby200@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:17 am

on own look:

kate200

Woman
Seeking a:
Man
United Kingdom
City:
new york

Hello dear new friend,
my name is Kate i read your profile and i decided to contact you hopping that you will accept me as your friend, please if you accept my request reply my true my email address (kate.baby200@yahoo.com) so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me, do not late far decadence be a barrier let love cornet because love is abridge cornet far decadence to be lose. yours Kate

Received: from [41.208.184.67]
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 10:34:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: About Myself

My Dearest one,

Thank you for your mail, I would really like to go into a relationship with you , and I have special reasons why I decided to contact you.

I believe you will not be discouraged with the news, I am an orphan residing in a refugee camp my family members were involve in the incident of plan crash that took place last time.

And luckily for me I was in the school when the incident happened Seeing the dangers in staying in Sudan with my step mother because of the maltreatment I received from her , my step mother,plans is to take all my late father's treasury and property from me after the unexpected death of my beloved father. I had to escape to Senegal where I was admitted in a refugee camp. For a brief information on my self and my family.

My name is Kate Majzoub , aged 24 single and never married, first daughter of late Engr. Joseph Majzoub , who was until his unfortunate death President/chief executive officer of Nonican Petroleum Company Ltd situated in Southern Sudan. Before the incident I was an undergraduate of University of Khartoum, Sudan studying International Relations.

This camp is head by a catholic Rev Father. And to enable you talk to me on phone which I will appreciate so much, you can call his number Tel 00221 773766188, tell him that you want to speak to Kate from Sudan at Women Hostel, Block A4 Room17, within few minutes he will send for me from the camp to speak to you. Here in the camp the life is so terrible as a result of no good food, clothing, medication and accommodation.

When my father was alive he deposited U.S. $ 3.600, 000.00 in bank and used my name as Next of Kin to inherit the money when he died. This may sound so strange but that is the only way for me to survive since I cannot help myself now based on my current situation. I have been praying over this that God should bring a good person who will not betrayed me by using this opportunity that I am looking for a help.

And now that he dead, I have contacted the bank and informed them about his death and requested how I can withdraw the money as next of kin.
They asked me for the bank account documents and my bank account where they can transfer the money for me. But unfortunately, as a refugee I do not have the right to operate a bank account here in Senegal and even i don't have passport as they requested by the bank.

In the alternative, the bank advised me to look for a reliable foreign partner who can receive this money for me in his bank account. And to get a reliable person who will not be wicked and cheat me, I prayed and fasted before contacting you, because since I do not know you, I need God to direct me. And as soon as the bank transfers the money into your bank account, you now withdraw little from the money and send to me to get my travel documents to meet you in your country to finish my university education.

So if you have agreed to this arrangement, I will give you 25% of the money and also you will manage the rest of the money to invest in a good business in your country.
On receipt of your above personal information, I will give you the full information of the bank where the money was deposited for you to contact them for a confirmation.
I am appealing to you to help me. I am really suffering here in the camp.

Waiting for your urgent reply,
Your lovely
Kate
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

evelyn.kabashi1@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:07 pm

On facesworlds.com,
evelynlove
Last Login: June 20, 2012

Hello good day!How are you dear? am Evelyn. by name. I was in this site searching and saw your profile and found so much interest in you. i will be very happy if you can contact or send me message in my private email address(evelyn.kabashi1@yahoo.com) so that we can chat and get know each other better.My dear Remember that distance,age or colour does not matter in a true relationship, but what matters is the love of truth and understanding to each other. I'll tell you everything about myself in my next letter and also give you my pictures. please dear i will not like to loose you because i can see you as a very good friend,please try to contact me in my private e-mail (evelyn.kabashi1@yahoo.com).i wish you the best of the day.yours lovelyEvelyn

The picture is stolen from http:/ /www.freestockphotos.biz/stockphoto/5007.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

charisshiko@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:03 pm

on my beloved net:

UID 172293
Full Name Charis Shiko
Birth Year 1988
City Hamburg
Country Germany
Sex Woman

charisshiko@yahoo.com
Hello, My name is Charis i love your profile and i will like you to mail me back through my e-mail address: charisshiko@yahoo.com so that i can send my picture to you and tell you more about myself. i will be waiting to receive your lovely reply soon.
Last edited by firefly on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

beautyhassan37@yahoo.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Beauty Hassan is in Senegal

From Beauty Hassan Sat Jul 7 10:10:38 2012
Return-Path: <beautyhassan37@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.214.46.42]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.214.46.42<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

beautyhassan37@yahoo.com

Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail, how is your day today i
hope all is well with you including your health and job. My
name is Miss Beauty hassan
Age 24 years

Height---5.9ft

Weight--58kg,

single
I am from Sudan in Africa but presently residing in the missionary
church here in Senegal where i ran as a refuge due to the political
civil war that took place in my country. I am in sufferings and pains
here in this camp and I really need help from a man by encouraging me
and good advise in life and to help me to come out from this situation.

My late father Dr. David Eric Hassan, who was C.E.O of (DAVID ERIC
TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY PLC), in Port Sudan. During the war,the
rebel loyal to one of the greedy business associate of my late father
attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a
cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my
way to this country Senegal by the help of UN army where i am living now
in the missionary, headed by a Reverend Father, I used his office
computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is
less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you, your likes, dislikes and your
hobbies and what you are doing presently, i like to meet understanding,
loyal,sincere, truthfully, kindly and friendly person. Attached here is
my picture, i will be hoping to hear from you again
yours sincere beauty hassan
Last edited by firefly on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: Beauty Hassan is in Senegal

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Ah yes ... typical Senegalese orphan scam.

Great job watermarking the photo Devil_woman ... although scammers will rarely manage to get in here, still wouldn't be a bad idea if we all found the time to do the same.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: beautyhassan37@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:35 pm

The pictures are stolen from http:/ /www.freestockphotos.biz/photos.php?c=all&o=popular&s=0&lic=all&a=all&set=fspmr_13 (85 different images). The model name is not mentioned.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tessycolly@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:25 pm

On net log,

Am miss tessy
please contact me
here in my private
email ok
(tessycolly@yahoo.com)

tessyricky672
female - 24 years, Newyork, United Kingdom
46 visitors since 21 June 2012.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Tessy Colly <tessycolly@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:42 am

Email:

DEAREST ONE,

firstly I thank you for your reaction to my email; inline with the message, which I have sent to you.
How is every thing over there in your country, i believe that you are in good health, and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Tessy Colly) i am (24years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Liberia, in West Africa,) 5.2ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr.Bernard Colly; was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry.) in Monrovia the capital of Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as the refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end.

I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor (Reverend Michael Tawawa ) , who is the pastor of the (CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION) here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221-774862769) or (00221-774862769). if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Tessy ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to any thing, be it phone or what ever, because it is against the law of this country.

All i am looking for, is someone to show love and care to me... someone i can call father, mother, brother or sister. Dear about my hobbies, I like reading Books, Writing, watching movies, world news and football, So i will like you to tell me more about yourself, Your Hobbies, Your features, Like and Dislike. My lovely friend, below is my picture attached, so i will equally like to see your pictures too, so that we can be good friends, because friend Or relationship is what keep two Or more people together, If they could be able to understand each other very well.
Thanks and God bless you, hope to read from you soonest, and have a nice day.

Yours New Friend,

Pictures:

Image - this one is already reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=266.

+ another one already reported here.

Header:

Received: from [41.83.14.180]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.120.356233
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 02:24:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Originating IP: 41.83.14.180
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

The name of the Reverend Michael Tawawa is used in refugees scams since 2006, and the phone number +221774862769 was used also in lottery scams.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.