Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

peaceakima@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

peaceakima@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:51 pm

Return-Path: <peaceakima@hotmail.com>
To: peace akima <peaceakima@hotmail.com>
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 13:06:29 +0000

hello,
just decided to get to know better,
I want to hear from you,
and I want to explain myself clearly.
If it nice of you, I can know your desire to
(peaceakima@hotmail.com) to move forward.
I can even send my pictures and information about myself,
peace.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: peaceakima@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:09 pm

Skype ID for Peace:
live:peaceakima

Skype ID for Barrister Edewor:
live:karimlawyer

I appreciate your position, how is your day of hope everything is .thanks to your email. I think it's better to get to know each other and trust each other, because

I think any good relationship will last only if it is based on truth and real love and I like to meet us and be a good love and trust ourselves.
My name is

Miss Peace Akima 25 year old girl that I am 5.3 feet tall, white skin), I'm from Liberia, but currently residing here in Senegal, in a refugee camp with many other girls of different ages of the war-torn country in Africa .

I came here a couple of years ago because my parents and brother were killed in Liberia and our region is not safe because of the war that happened in my country,

Among my family is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now. I wish to contact you personally for something important that can lead us to a better place if we work well on it.

I residing in the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal, as a result of the Civil War fought in my country. I have not a brother, sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev Anthony Martin, who is

REV (Christ Church Rey) here in the camp has been good to me since I came here but I am not living with him and I'm leaving in women because the camp have two hostels one for men, one for women. The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 705 263 037 ) I want you to call me with the number of the Rev office, pls if you call and tell him you want to talk peace with Akima, he sent for me to call hostel refugee women to respond your call.

Here in orphanage house where women hostel.You me now I can call the office phone Rev number.My Dear my late father Dr Wilson Akima was a contractor and international business hombre.yo is certified deposit my late father and death certificate because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money

( Royal Bank of Scotland in the UK ), he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is ( $ 7.5 million ). As I am too small to cope with it and

my been present here in the country can not afford to make me transfer to me. So I'd like you to help me transfer this money to your account so you can joined him in his country also set back my work is very important to me, and so I contact- so,

PLS want this money to be transferred in your account after this transfer in your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I need your information !!!

Their full names ......
Years ........
Street address ......
Phone ........

Humbly waiting for your email also feel heard their voices, I came with my pictures for you know who I am, your
Have a nice day.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <peaceakima@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL128-W91 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 13:22:30 +0000

Hello my sweet heart,

Thank you for your lovely mail I read now how are you today, I know that you are in good moon today.

i writing to let you know that I have written to the bank about you also release the bank as my foreign / partner trust they can transfer funds my deceased father that I am the nearest relative in your country,

then the bank asked me to give you their contact information then it is tell you to contact them for the transfer of yourself so they will tell the possibilities of transfer,

so that's to be reconciled by the bank and why do make it easy for you to compose the mail I send to you for you to copy and send it to the email address the bank i I gave you know the transfer possibles.

So all I want you to do now is to copy the note FWD DOWN AND THE E-MAIL ADDRESS BANK, BANK hear about the possibilities of transfer of funds in your account.

( THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL )

( The official name of the transfer is Dr. Stephen Hester )

Email Address: ( rbsankuks@scotlandmail.com )

Please copy the note below the bank and FWD

Dear Dr. Stephen Hester,

It is a great pleasure to write to Sir with regard to information to go through me by one Miss Peace Akima whose father is deceased name Dr. Wilson Akima and that the father has an account at your bank with out ( 026,834,083.)

Miss Peace repeatedly has contacted me by email to help her receive a funds totaling $ 7.5 billion that her late father deposited in your bank.

I am here for the demand according to Miss Peace Akima advise that this bank should grant our request by transferring the funds in my account in my country,

I will appreciate if my request is granted urgently

As I told you before, this camp is like a prison and pray always out of here as soon as possible if you want to go to your house residence to proceed there will like it too, all this money documents concern is with me, pls listen to my cry and rescue the money for me, as to what you told me, pls bear with me and try to understand my situation and help me out of this hell fire. Yours forever in love

I hope to be where you are as soon as possible.

I love you,have a lovely sweet evening.Your beloved wife,

Miss Peace Akima

Hello Dearest,
Good Day,how are you and your day today?I receive the mail below from the bank requesting some documents before they can transfer my late father fund to your account.I have my late father death certificate and statement account of the fund. What remain now is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which they said it must be a Senegal lawyer where i stay as a refugee so i can sign for it.

l told Reverend father about it,So help us get a lawyer, He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here and he is also a registered member in Senegalese Bar Association.I contact the lawyer now, he said you have to contact him and send your information to him for him to used proceed for the documents to be authentic as my foreign partner and representative.

Please write to this lawyer now also call him on phone,tell him that you are my foreign partner and trustee, That you want him to prepare and get it for us the power of attorney and the Affidavit of oath from Federal high court here in Dakar Senegal, that the documents will bear your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's Fund in Royal Bank Plc Scotland to your account be successful.

He said you have to send him your full information such as....

1.Your full name............
2.Your country and state......
3.Your occupation......
4.Phone No. with code........
5.Your full address.....
6.Scan your international passport or Driving licence or National-ID any one is this ok.

This information list is what the lawyer said you have to send to him,that your information must attached with the documents.Please try to do this fast and send it to him for him to proceed for the documents ok.

THIS IS THE LAWYER CONTACT.

Barrister Karim Edewor
Office Tel:+221-77-35-92 -309
email Address: karimlawyer@live.com

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND HQ INST,36/42 ST ANDREW'S SQUARE,EDINBURGH SCOTLAND .
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc
RBS, Gogarburn, PO Box 1000
Edinburgh EH12 1HQ
Commission File Number: 001-10306
ATTENTION MR/SIR.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write to you in respect to your mail which we have received. Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the Next of Kin Miss Peace Akima wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank .
Late General Peace Akima ,is our late customer with account no.(BLB745008901546/QB/91/A) with substantial amount of (US\$7.5 ) of deposit with us.
Country code mount Deposit Sort code Account No.
GB US$6.7M QB/91/A 745008901546

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:
1.Partnership Agreement permitting from United Nations to you to claim her and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note:

Your Partner will send these documents through(Fedex services Or D.h.l services).
2.The death certificate of late Major General Peace Akima, Her deceased father) confirming the death.
3.A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Peace Akima, by our bank.
Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours,the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours at reception of these documents.

Also you have to send your bank account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as this document's are been provided.

Therefore You have to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US\7.5 ) into your account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s),
please contact foreign transfer officer. Sir Philip Hampton on telephone number (+447-031-846-860 )

for more directives/clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
Sir Philip Hampton
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rbsankuks@scotlandmail.com>
Received: from [41.214.120.145] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via
Cc: peaceakima@hotmail.com
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGMENT/PROCEDURE
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016

Photos sent by Scammer:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Phone Number:
+221773592309
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

Leads to profile abusing stolen photos of Gillian Namara:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=259&p=97454#p97454
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: peaceakima@hotmail.com karimlawyer@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:48 pm

Hello My Dearest,

Good day,How are you and your day today?I read the mail you send to Barrister karim,hope his going to get us the documents so we can send it to Royal Bank of Scotland for them to transfer my late father's fund to your bank account so you can send me money i can use prepare for my travel documents to come over to your Country to settle down.

Have a nice day,your lovely,

Peace.

EQUITY LAW FIRM CHAMBERS.

MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
OUR REF; JLC/Vol.19 CASE No.015181/09
YOUR REF: ATTORNEY/AGREEMENT.
SUBJECT: POWER OF ATTORNEY/AGREEMENT.
ADD: RUE 125 ANTA DIOP STREET,DAKAR SENEGAL.
DATE:MARCH:18TH: 2016.
P. O . BOX 280874. DAKAR, SENEGAL.
TEL: +221 77 5565 04
EMAIL -ADDRESS: karimlawyer@live.com

Legal Representation.

ATTENTION: ,

(EQUITY LAW FIRM BARRISTER KARIM EDEWOR)REQUESTED ENQUIRE HOW I WILL SECURE THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AND POWER OF ATTORNEY ON YOUR BEHALF PRIOR TO MY ENQUIRIES FROM THE HIGH COURT HERE IN SENEGAL. I WAS MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM WILL COST THE SUM OF = $200.

FOR THE REGISTRATION AND AUTHENTICATION OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM FOR SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT JUSTICE BEFORE IT BECOME VALID WILL COST = $180.

FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE OFFICE BEFORE IT WILL GO OUT FROM SENEGAL HERE IT WILL COST = $100.

MY LEGAL PROCESSING AND FEE SERVICE CHARGE OF = $150.

THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS =US$630-SIX HUNDRED AND THIRTY DOLLARS,TO GET THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AND POWER OF ATTORNEY DOCUMENTS IN OUR FEDERAL HIGH COURT.

TO ENABLE US TO EXECUTE YOUR JOB IMMEDIATELY AS YOU REQUESTED YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND THE DOCUMENT FEE VIA / WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY WITH THE NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW.THEN YOU SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP IN THIS MY EMAIL BOX FOR CONFIRMATION.

MAKE THE PAYMENT WITH THIS MY BELOW INFORMATION.

NAME---------- KARIM EDEWOR.
ADDRESS------- RUE 125 ANTA DIOP STREET, DAKAR, SENEGAL.
QUESTION--------YOUR CITY
ANSWERED-------- DAKAR.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY TO MY BAR PRIVATE NUMBER FOR ME TO PROCEED WITH THE PREPARATION AND REGISTRATION AND AUTHENTICATION OF THE LEGAL DOCUMENT WHICH WILL TAKE ONLY 48 WORKING HOURS TO BE COMPLETED.

N/B: BEFORE RENDERING OUR LEGAL SERVICE TO ANY CLIENT WE HAVE TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT FEE.

FOR MORE CLARIFICATION YOU CAN CALL MY BAR PRIVATE NUMBER:
( +221-77-35-92 -309 )

YOUR'S IN SERVICE,
BARRISTER, DR. KARIM EDEWOR. (ESQ)

HEADER:
Return-Path: <karimlawyer@live.com>
Fri, 18 Mar 2016
Received: from AM3PR06MB292.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com (10.152.4.56) by
Received: from AM3PR06MB292.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com
Subject: EQUITY LAW FIRM BAR ASSOCIATION

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND HQ INST,36/42 ST ANDREW'S SQUARE,EDINBURGH SCOTLAND .
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc
RBS, Gogarburn, PO Box 1000
Edinburgh EH12 1HQ
Commission File Number: 001-10306
ATTENTION MR/SIR.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write to you in respect to your mail which we have received. Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the Next of Kin Miss Peace Akima wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank .
Late General Peace Akima ,is our late customer with account no.(BLB745008901546/QB/91/A) with substantial amount of (US\$7.5 ) of deposit with us.
Country code mount Deposit Sort code Account No.
GB US$6.7M QB/91/A 745008901546

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:
1.Partnership Agreement permitting from United Nations to you to claim her and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note:

Your Partner will send these documents through(Fedex services Or D.h.l services).
2.The death certificate of late Major General Peace Akima, Her deceased father) confirming the death.
3.A copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Peace Akima, by our bank.
Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours,the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 48hours at reception of these documents.

Also you have to send your bank account information which will facilitate this fund as soon as this document's are been provided.

Therefore You have to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US\7.5 ) into your account. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s),
please contact foreign transfer officer. Sir Philip Hampton on telephone number (+447-031-846-860 )

for more directives/clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
Sir Philip Hampton

EQUITY LAW FIRM CHAMBERS.

OUR REF; JLC/Vol.19 CASE No.015181/09
YOUR REF: ATTORNEY/AGREEMENT.
SUBJECT: POWER OF ATTORNEY/AGREEMENT.
ADD: RUE 125 ANTA DIOP STREET,DAKAR SENEGAL.
DATE:MARCH:21ST: 2016.
P. O . BOX 280874. DAKAR, SENEGAL.
TEL: +221 77 5565 04
EMAIL -ADDRESS: karimlawyer@live.com

Legal Representation.

ATTENTION: ,

(EQUITY LAW FIRM BARRISTER KARIM EDEWOR)SEQUEL OF THE MAIL YOU SEND,YOU ARE REQUIRE TO SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO ENABLE ME RECEIVE IT FAST AND EXECUTE THE DOCUMENTS.

EQUITY LAW FIRM BANK ACCOUNT DO NOT ALLOW TO RECEIVE ANY FEE FROM CLIENT EXCEPT THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BEEN EASIER WAY TO RECEIVE MONEY AND EXECUTE VITAL DOCUMENTS IN OUR FEDERAL HIGH COURT.

THEREFORE YOU HAVE TO SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.

FOR MORE CLARIFICATION YOU CAN CALL MY BAR PRIVATE NUMBER:
( +221-77-35-92 -309 )

YOUR'S IN SERVICE,
BARRISTER, DR. KARIM EDEWOR. (ESQ)

Hello My Dearest,
Good day,I read the mail you receive from my lawyer Barrister karim Edewor requesting 630 dollars before he can get us the documents done for us.I just want to thanks you for all your effort towards the transferring of my money to your possession pending to meet with you as soon as the the transfer is done successfully. Indeed i am looking forward to come and meet you soon as possible because i can see that we are almost at the end of every thing once we send the documents to the bank. please for the sake of my future help me out with this issue of the lawyer so that he can get this documents.Kindly abide his instruction and send it to him as instructed you so he can get us the documents,am pleading you for Christ sake.

Please help get this documents from the lawyer ok. This documents mentioned above is very important and it gives you full authority and credibility to represent me to the bank and to anywhere.Everything concerning this transaction is completed only to send this documents to Royal Bank of Scotland and once they receive it they will transfer my late father's fund to your bank account so you can end me money i can use prepare for my travel documents to come over to your Country to settle down.Hope to hear from you soon.

Your beloved,
Peace.

Hello My Dearest,

Good day,I read the mail you receive from my lawyer Barrister karim Edewor requesting 630 dollars before he can get us the documents done for us.I just want to thanks you for all your effort towards the transferring of my money to your possession pending to meet with you as soon as the the transfer is done successfully. Indeed i am looking forward to come and meet you soon as possible because i can see that we are almost at the end of every thing once we send the documents to the bank. please for the sake of my future help me out with this issue of the lawyer so that he can get this documents.Kindly abide his instruction and send it to him as instructed you so he can get us the documents,am pleading you for Christ sake.

Please help get this documents from the lawyer ok. This documents mentioned above is very important and it gives you full authority and credibility to represent me to the bank and to anywhere.Everything concerning this transaction is completed only to send this documents to Royal Bank of Scotland and once they receive it they will transfer my late father's fund to your bank account so you can end me money i can use prepare for my travel documents to come over to your Country to settle down.Hope to hear from you soon.

Your beloved,
Peace.

Hello My Dearest ,
Good day,Kindly send it to him as instructed you.He said law firm account is not official for client rather is for their law firm equity.The reason i contact you is for you to receive this fund and help me to come over to your Country to settle down.If you know you really want to carry on this transaction and to help me out of here kindly send it to him through Western Union Money transfer as he direct you.

I want you to know their is no doubt towards him,his a good lawyer that i know too well,he cannot disappoint us.Once he get the fee from you he will surely get us the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath Documents.

Have a nice day and hope to hear from you soon.

Your lovely,
Peace.

Added Phone Number:
+22177556504
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:34 pm

Hello my Dearest ,
Good day,I want you to know this my lawyer do not have any problem and his a real lawyer and trustee lawyer.I do not see any wrong to send it to him through Western union or money gram as he instructed you.He can even get us the documents without paying him now,after transferring the fund to your bank account we settle him.So i advice you to send it to him through Western or you try talk to him to get us the documents after the transaction we settle him hence he do not accept through bank account base on their bank account made for their only law firm.

Have a nice day,Your lovely,
Peace.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:19 am

Hello My Dearest ,

Good day,Kindly send it to him as instructed you.He said law firm account is not official for client rather is for their law firm equity.

The reason i contact you is for you to receive this fund and help me to come over to your Country to settle down.If you know you really want to carry on this transaction and to

help me out of here kindly send it to him through Western Union Money transfer as he direct you.

I want you to know their is no doubt towards him,his a good lawyer that i know too well,he cannot disappoint us.Once he get the fee from you he will surely get us the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath Documents.

Your lovely,
Peace.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:51 am

Hello my Dearest,

Good day,I receive this mail below from Royal Bank of Scotland saying as we cannot send request documents they need from us that they can process it to deliver to us through UK

Western Union Remittance Dept head office.As we cannot get the documents from my lawyer barrister Karim kindly write to UK western union remittance for them to program it and

transfer it to your bank account so you can send me money i can use prepare for my travel documents to come over to your Country to settle down.

Your lovely,Peace.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 05, 2016 2:02 am

Skype ID:
live:peacecakima

Darling

I wish to notify you joyfully today that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of ($300,000,00 USD)
United State Dollars directed on your names in cash credited to file
KTU/ 9023118308/03 to you before I left to Canada with my new partner
whom finally deliver me from that miserable camp.

Darling I have to
sacrifice this money to you due to your encouraging words while in camp
and I tried my best to make sure that I secure the money for you under
the care of

Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, So right now they
have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money bank-bank
Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law.

The money could
not be sent to you due to allocated security code. since the BANK BCEAO
DU SENEGAL has approval to send the said cash through western union
Money bank-bank Transfer

.I also want to let you know that I have
deposited this money on your names in a fixed
dormant account with the western union banking system for the transfer.

The
banking has no access to your money until you go in person to make
claims of your money or can give them go ahead order to activate the
account and transfer directly into your account in your country. You
have to follow all the Instructions given by the western union banking
system to enable you achieve the transfer.

I was unable to
complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at
hand. So you are required to send your Full information to effect this
post.

FULL NAME:............
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............
MOBILE PHONE:................
BANK INFORMATION'S...........

In
order to resolve this problem, ensure that you send an Email to
Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following
email Address (visamastercardtranswesternunio@gmail.com)Try
to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail OK. As soon as this
information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be
activated and transfer to you via Western Union or from The Western
Union Transferring Bank.

Mrs.Peace
Dakar Senegal

HEADER:
Return-Path: <peacecakima@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM3PR06MB260.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com
([fe80::7c4e:55b:ecb9:25e1]) by AM3PR06MB260.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com
Wed, 4 May 2016
Subject: Darling Western Union Awaits To transfer Your Money Through Bank-Bank
Transfer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:02 pm

Hello my Dearest,

good day,how are you and your day?Barrister Karim is the lawyer i know over here and his a good man indeed.I do not know why you do not want to cooperate with him by send him request fee through western Union.

I advice you to get a lawyer over there that can prepare it for us OR you contact UK Western Union Remittance for them to proceed it to your bank account without the Documents as Royal Bank of Scotland instructed.

Have a nice day,your lovely,

Peace.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

westernmoneytransfered@outlook.com peaceakima@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:32 am

Hello Dear ,

Below is the mail Royal Bank of Scotland send on 5th April 2016 that they have program the funds to deliver to you through Western Money Transfer.What you need to do is to contact their Western Union Remittance for them to send it to you through Western Union Money Transfer.

Have a nice day and hope to hear a good news from you soon you have contact their Western Union Remittance.

Your lovely,
Peace.

Skype ID:
live:westernmoneytransfered

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, registered in Scotland no. 90312.Registered office:36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.

For Your Kind Attention:Sir

From Director of ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND(RBS) Legal Department of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer.We have not hear from you regarding our late Customer Dr .Wilson Akima's fund worth Seven Million,Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars.We have been waiting for you for all these while to send POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH DOCUMENTS that will be sign by her Daughter Miss Peace Akima that stay in Reugee Camp Senegal.

After a brief meeting today with the Board management and Executives.The Board conclude hence you cannot be able to send request documents, the necessitating is to proclaim the Fund to United Kingdom Western Union Remittance Dept head office,where they can process and transfer it direct to your bank account without request documents we demand from you.Below information is their contact details.Write to them to process the fund to your bank account.

WESTERN UNION REMITTANCE HEAD OFFFICE.
LONDON United Kingdom W6 0BX
P.O Box 8252
Email-Address: westernmoneytransfered@outlook.com
Tel: +44 7973696496

Note:We are the leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private clients franchise.We complete to be the leading global provider of financial solutions for demanding clients creating exceptional values for our shareholders and customers.These is the only way we can handle over the fund to you without the POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH DOCUMENTS.

Regards,
Sir. Philip Hampton

Tel:
+447973696496
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

westernmoneytransfered@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:36 pm

WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
SEND MONEY WORLDWIDE
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER REMITTANCE DEPT
Our Ref:WUMT0XX2/987

DEAR CUSTOMER,

Be informed that your out standing funds worth Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars have been confirmed and approved by Royal Bank of Scotland.We shall covert and credit your funds to our international file KTU code in accordance to remit through western union online remittance.Fill the transfer form and send it back to us to facilitate the transfer of your funds from our western union money transfer department to your bank accounts.

As requested,our form must be filled for immediate effect of your payment to your Bank account within 72 Hours.You have to send the sum of 1000 British Pounds for COVERTATION FEE to enable your funds credit in Central Bank of British that can guarantee your funds to wire out from United Kingdom.This covertation fee is very important as we have to finalize all requirements in other to release your funds to you.

Immediately we covert and credit your funds,it will be registered in our international file KTU code,then you will received an automatic 72 hours of the funds to your Bank account.

NOTE: Due to the law that govern the Central Bank of British,our office have no right to deduct the activation fee from your funds that will be credited to our western union international remittance code file KTU.

PAYMENT INFORMATION TO SEND THE ACTIVATION FEE 1000 Pounds:

NAME: MR. JUDAN GALLIF
CITY: LONDON
TEST QUESTION:CODE
ANSWER: CODE
AMOUNT: 1000 Pounds

BEST REGARDS,
Western Union® MR.JUDAN GALLIF
Payment par Western Union.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.