Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Yulia Konovalova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: elenkkow@russgmail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:08 am

Email:

Hello my xxx,

How is the weather at you? I hope that at you all well and you had remarkable time. 
I understand that you speak that you do not have money for our meeting. The darling,
probably you will try to go to the friends or relatives and to borrow this money at them. As
you can go to bank and to take the loan or the credit. I very much wish to arrive to you to your
embraces. I hate money, they stir to our meeting. Really that we have made all for our
meeting it was vain? I do not wish to think of it. I hope that you can find the necessary finance
and make our meeting a reality. What do you think of it?
At us in a city young couples walk on park. They embrace, kiss. I too very much would like to
feel your kisses, and your caresses. My girlfriend Marina asked me that I sent you the big and
ardent regards, and also the strongest embraces. Accept and from me my most sincere wishes,
my most sincere and passionate air kisses, and also my hottest and ardent embraces. You
would like to feel my passionate kisses, and my passionate embraces from my loving heart? I
dream of feeling your passionate kisses and hot embraces. And now my time has come to an
end, and it is time to me to leave. I leave with thoughts on you, my love. Remember that I
love you, my charm. I will wait for your letters, my love. 

Yours Elena
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:09 am

Email:

Hello my love xxx,

Many thanks for your letter, I was very happy to receive it. My love xxx, I never about you forget,
and it is probable, that you now very much wait for my letter. I madly miss on you, my lovely prince.
In my heart pleasure because somewhere on this this world I am am expected by the fine person, the
fantastic prince with whom I will be happy and to which it will be good with me. It you, my love
xxx.
My love, I cannot take the loan in bank because me will not let out for limits of my country. I talked
to my fellow workers, to me promised to lend 200 euro. You can help me other sum 298 euro????
Our time comes, and I will soon thaw in your gentle embraces. My love, I long was by the window
and imagined, that we already together. To me it was very good during the moment when I thought
of it, but then I have come to the senses also my dream have ended. But I believe, that soon there
will be a miracle and will not be happier than us anybody in this world. I am assured, that you also
about it think. I have again laid down on a bed and have fallen asleep at 2 o'clock. After a dinner I
have gone to Internet cafe to write you the letter. Here such there was my cloudy morning. But
thoughts on you warmed my heart because I love you, my prince. I wish to give you all love. I send
you hot kisses and warm embraces.

Your love and gentle princess Elena.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:11 am

Email:

Hello my darling xxx,

My gentle husband. My strongest desires in this world to embrace you. To create a reality all
your and my desires. To love each other. To kiss. To embrace you. To admire your
enamoured sight. To feel your gentle caresses. Which you my lovely prince, will give in our
bedroom. To give each other romanticism. To sit about a fireplace. In our hands glasses with
easy wine. But we understand that we get drunk not with wine, and from ours with you love. 
You should understand, that our destiny depends on you. xxx, I very much want to you on
a visit. I really want to develop our relations, our love. You mean for me much. If you can
help our meeting, you never will regret about it. Please, do not do to me painfully. All
depends on you. All depends on your help. You should know, that you can change our
destiny. It depends on you. You understand? 498 euro is so much money what can solve
destiny of two people??? Or money for you means more than our love, our relations. I hope,
that you estimate our relations. I hope, that you be able make our meeting a reality.
I do not understand you why you cannot understand till now that I have concluded the
contract with agency and I urgently need now to pay agency! Under the contract I cannot
return money which at all already have brought! I do not wish to lose all!!! My love, despite
distance between us there are different ways with which you can take advantage for transfer
of your help. For example money gramme!
As I love you xxx, I cannot express this feeling. And if I will begin, we will not have not
enough also three lives. You are created for me mine xxx, and I for you. Two enamoured
hearts fight in distances. They love each other. And their love eternal. I know, our love will go
out when. We fill each other. We cannot live the friend without the friend. I fish, but you
ocean. You a gentle rain, and I the earth which you will always give to drink the love. I a bird,
but you the dark blue sky without which I cannot live. You the sun, and I a flower which you
warm the beams. I love you xxx. You give me a life. I live you my darling. My heart
fights. Means we together. All means at us it will be good. And we will be happy together.  

For ever yours Elena.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:12 am

Email:

Hello my love xxx,

I am happy to receive your letter again.
I constantly dream of you my prince. About your tender kisses from which would break a head. I
wish to fall asleep and wake up only in your strong, but during too time in gentle and favourite
hands. My heart is torn to pieces, being covered with blood, I am filled with an inexplicable flour,
that not with you. I dream of your smile which would get me. I dream of shine in your eyes, it seems
such mysterious and full of desires! I wish to understand, about what your thoughts. Can to you too
it is very bad also something does not suffice. So call me, wake from a severe reality. And I will
present you with one huge heat and love!!! I want, that me would throw in heat from your gentle
hands.
I have phone. But it now under repair. I have dropped it in water when erased clothes. And it does
not work now. As soon as I will take away it. I will give you my number. For now if you wish to hear
my voice. I could call to you from post phone. But I have no money to order a trunk call.
You should understand, that I have passed through much that my visa has been approved. As you
cannot understand, all my documents are in agency of travel. As soon as I will mourn over other part
of travel, and they will be ready, them will transmit in the airport. Thus, documents will be given out
me at the airport some hours prior to a start. I hope, that you understand it, and we will not come
back to old conversations. I hope that you understand, that I cannot send you a copy of documents.
I cannot without your darlings, eyes. I want liking to finger your hair, to twist with their female love
and warmth. I do not wish and cannot look at someone except you!!! You are very necessary to me!!!
My heart will fight in a mad rhythm only near to you. You will come to me in a dream, will be long
and to stick gently into my lips and to say, that there is not enough time us this night has presented. I
wish to die in your sweet embraces that on your back my concerned hands slipped, my neck was
covered with your easy kisses. That also your hands moved down on my gentle back, where that only
is allowed to you my love. I constantly wish to hear your voice and hours to look in your eyes. I wish
to kiss gently your hot lips, to whisper in your lovely ears of a word of which you went mad and
confusedly smiled. I want, that you were happy, instead of you I if it is necessary suffered!!! Believe, I
have got used to a pain, but not second I do not want, that you suffered!!! I wish to be your angel the
keeper or simply favourite kid. That, when to me it was bad, you sang something to me on an ear,
and I embraced strong in the answer! I want, that our hands communicated in a single whole, hearts
breathed in a uniform impulse of passion; was always nearby; not coming off to merge lips and to be
dissolved in caresses of a kiss. Here I dream, and suddenly to you during this moment alone or
awfully painfully. I am afraid that my heart will be broken off, because the fragile. I love you.

For ever yours Elena.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:13 am

Email:

Hello my xxx,

Dear xxx, your last letter has very much disappointed me. It is very a pity, that you have
appeared the weak and powerless person. I always considered you as the standard of man's
force. It has appeared not so. You have shown weakness. It is a pity. It is a pity, that you have
deprived of us joint plans. I really hoped for our meeting. I hoped for our relations. You have
shown weakness. For you money has appeared more important, than our destiny. Really 498
euros are so big sum of money what can change our destiny??????
I understand, that you do not wish to help and think out various excuses. There are many
ways. Unless I am not right??? You have thought up various barriers not to help our meeting.
It is a pity.
You really could affect our destiny. You were really capable to change our life to the best. But
it has appeared, that money for you it is more important.... Yes, I am the surgeon. But you
know about my financial situation. What for you humiliate me??? You talk to me as with the
poor person. I do not have possibility to pay because I used already all variants. I spent many
money and used all possibilities. You perfectly understand that our meeting, we have
organised quickly and without any preparation. I did not save money because one month ago
we yet did not plan a meeting. I spent money for household needs, for house repair... We have
spontaneously planned a trip. I have collected all means and have directed them for our
general meeting. I understood, that our time is limited by my vacation, therefore I everywhere
paid extra for urgent manufacturing of documents. I spent many money. ... After your help
was necessary, you have left rumpling in a difficult situation. Unless so real men arrive??????
It is a pity. My heart is broken. If you have found a way to help you would be convinced, that
our happiness is close and, that our meeting is real.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Elena - elenaula@russgmail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 31, 2016 3:26 pm

The victim met the scammer online.

Last email received:

Sent: 27 May 2016
To:
Subject: Hello my love xxx

Hello my love xxx,

Many thanks for your letter, I was very happy to receive it. My love xxx, I never about you forget, and it is probable, that you now very much wait for my letter. I madly miss on you, my lovely prince. In my heart pleasure because somewhere on this this world I am am expected by the fine person, the fantastic prince with whom I will be happy and to which it will be good with me. It you, my love xxx. Darling xxx, I so am happy that you will send me the help. Darling xxx, here details of the bank account of mine of the colleague:

SWIFT: CBGURUMM
IBAN: RU40817978332424000241
Name of Bank: VTB24
holder name: ANNA VARSH

Our time comes, and I will soon thaw in your gentle embraces. My love, I long was by the window and imagined, that we already together. To me it was very good during the moment when I thought of it, but then I have come to the senses also my dream have ended. But I believe, that soon there will be a miracle and will not be happier than us anybody in this world. I am assured, that you also about it think. I have again laid down on a bed and have fallen asleep at 2 o'clock. After a dinner I have gone to Internet cafe to write you the letter. Here such there was my cloudy morning. But thoughts on you warmed my heart because I love you, my prince. I wish to give you all love. I send you hot kisses and warm embraces.

Your love and gentle princess Elena.

Pictures received with the email:

elena1.PNG

elena.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: elenaula@russgmail.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:20 pm

Everything started with an out of the blue email send from a spoofed email address:

Sent: 13 January 2016
To:
Subject: Greetings my friend

Good morning. I'm Helena. I am 30 y.o. I love my job, because we have a very friendly staff. but, unfortunately, I can not arrange their personal life, but also a lot of work. I would like to try to meet with a man on Intern, as it is now very popular. Many of my friends met their love. I am very interested in you, and I would like to know what you closer. I do not want to play games with the feelings and why I want real relationship. I send you my photo, and I hope that you will write me. I'll be glad to see your message. Just please be honest with me I'm just telling you that I do not send naked fotos since I raised the woman. To meet.. I hope your future friend Helena!

elena.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:24 pm

Sent: 12 February 2016
To:
Subject: Hello xxx

Hello xxx,

Dear xxx, thanks you for your letter. I am glad to that you have written to me. I shall hope that in the future, we shall be very good friends, and can and more. I do not know what to tell in my first letter because I never got acquainted through the Internet before. It - something new and unusual to me. But I shall try, write good letters to you. Please not be too strict to my mistakes in words, the English language - not my native language. But I Assume, that I know it well.

Well, my name - Elena, as you to know. You can name me as you like. I shall not be disappointed. To me of 30 years. My birthday on May, 27th. My height 5,7. My weight 54 kg. I live in city Kirov. Kirov known city of Russia. Kirov - very much beautiful city. I have finished medical university. My formation will consist of 3 levels: school, college, university. I studied within 18 years. All 18 years I have studied the English language also. I have finished university in age 24. How to me gave with a medal for excellent results during my studying. Than I worked as the second surgeon in small clinic within 3 years. It was very much interesting and in the same time responsible. I was happy to give health of people, to help them. Many things depend on me during actions. I think in The future I will be capable the surgeon to become independent. You think, what it - good dream? Probably that I shall work in Clinic, as the basic surgeon.

I live one, I have no neither children, nor the boyfriend. Sometimes I feel like very lonely in my house. Perhaps, for this reason I have decided to get acquainted with you. I have the house, work, friends, but I cannot tell that I am happy. I hope, that we shall write many letters to each other. I am very pleased and grateful, that you have answered my letter, because I Decided to try to get acquainted through the Internet only once. I never get acquainted before in such a way. I cannot understand completely as it works because I have no computer. I only beginner in work of the internet. I hope that you are interested in our dialogue, as I. You can tell to me about all of you that you want. I shall be pleased to know all about your life. I understand that tastes differ, but I hope, that my image will be pleasant for you. I hope, that you will write to me soon. I thank you Beforehand. With the best regards.

Elena...

PS. I will wait your photo in the following letter.

elena1.PNG

elena2.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:32 pm

Sent: 21 March 2016
To:
Subject: Hi xxx

Hi xxx,

How you today? I hope that all is good. I also am happy today because I have the letter from you. I very happy. Now I work, and I write the letter to you. I am very glad to receive your photo. For me so it is pleasant to see it, that you understand, that I very much wish to see your person as it is possible is more often. I very much want that you sent me your photos more often, because at you such courageous features. You such beautiful man you are not similar to one of men which I know here in Russia. You very beautiful man and for me it is a little strange, why you remained till now one and are compelled to search to yourself for the girlfriend on the Internet, I think, women in your city are blind that do not notice you. I think, if you lived in my city I think I would not pass by you when would meet you in the street. Your person instal in me confidence, that you can protect any woman from any danger. I would like, that near to me there was such person.

And so, I did not write to you about my family. I think that you should know about it. I have been given birth also grown in Kirov. Now I live here. I do not remember my father because he did not live with us. I was grown only by my mother. We were the best friends, we were very much the friend close to the friend. But my mum had a cancer of a stomach, and she has died when I was absolutely the little girl. It was awful and incredible. I could not understand it for long time. I was empty. Even now I remember my mum very much frequently. You know, that I had very happy childhood. My mum and I went in park together. We play together various games. We spoke much. Only through several years I started to understand last, that she felt because I had no father with me. But I have received news from other people, that it was no mistake of my mother. My father (I cannot name his "daddy") never loved my mum. Me has left her lonely when he has learned, that my mum was the pregnant woman. It was very difficult for her to bring up me. We lived only her tiny earnings. But we never complained of our life we have solved all problems together. But we were happy. My mum always spoke me, that I should marry the person which I shall love. After death of my mum I feel very much alone because I have no neither sisters, nor brothers. To be more exact, I no any relatives.

But I have girlfriends. Anastasiya and Marina. They are remarkable girls. We can name us sisters because we are friends more than 15 years, and we help each other. I - confident absolutely, that if I ask Anastasiya, Marina to help me they will never refuse. Our attitudes are very strong, time has checked up them. Also In the summer for entertainment I work in my small garden. But as a hobby it certainly flowers. Roses, orchids, tulips, an aster and it is a lot of others. But main the place in a garden has my favorite flowers, has raised also an orchid. The hope you can sometime see it. I send you a photo of my girlfriends. At the left Marina, and on the right Anastasiya. And following photo me in a garden. I hope to you to like. I will wait your photo in the following letter also. I hope, that you will answer my letter. I also hope, that you are interested in our connection. I shall tell to you more about my life in my ambassador of letters.

Sincerely yours Elena.

PS. I will wait your photo in the following letter.

elena4.PNG

elena5.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:34 pm

Sent: 22 March 2016
To:
Subject: Hello dear xxx

Hello dear xxx,

How you? What is the weather today in your country? I'm sorry for my previous letter. It was sad. I did not want to make you disappointed. I hope you did not get offended to my story about the mother.

Well, I want to tell you about my hobbies. I like listening to different music. It depends on my mood and feelings. I like Joe Satriane as well. I suppose he is a magnificent guitar player. I hope you agree with me. I like the group “Dire Straits” very much. I like “Pink Floyd”. They are not similar to any others. There are a great number of popular musicians abroad. But I remember Russians as well. May be you heard about the Russian group "Spleen" or "Chaif." But I think the most famous Russian group abroad is “Gorky Park”. Probably you've heard about it. They had a great success at the beginning of 90s. I like going to the cinema very much. Now days a lot of foreign films are on the screen in Russia. Foreign cinema is widely spread in Russia. I like such old American films as Gladiator, Brave Heart. Mel Gibson is a good actor.

My health is the most important thing for me. I do not boast. My health is really good, and I always try to be in a good form. I every morning, try to spend as much times as possible in the open air. I have no car and I take a bus. I have been living in the conditions of rather cold winters and damp autumn since my childhood. Such of climate helps to toughen my health. I do not smoke and do not take alcoholic drinks. I prefer a healthy way of life and I'm proud of it. Sewing and knitting are my hobbies if it's possible to say so. I also like to spend my free time gardening collect berries. I love to ski and to skate in winter.

I can speak about my hobbies for a long time. But I also want to say that I do not like some things. I do not like artful and envious people. I hate when somebody deceives. I do not love cruelty and roughness. I'm not interested in people, who prefer to spend their time drinking alcohol. I also do not like bad untasty meal and cloudy days. I shall be glad, if you tell about you many various things for me. I want to know about you more and more. Because you my Friend. You agree? Friends always should know well each other.

Your Elena...

elena6.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.