Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

maureenmaxwell3@gmail.com kolokolo218@needassistant.net

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

maureenmaxwell3@gmail.com kolokolo218@needassistant.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 16, 2016 6:53 pm

Return-Path: <kolokolo218@needassistant.net>
Received: from smtp103.biz.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (smtp103.biz.mail.gq1.yahoo.com.
[98.137.12.178])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id s67si39172026pfb.94.2016.05.15.08.50.24
for <xxx>
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Sun, 15 May 2016 08:50:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 98.137.12.178 is neither permitted nor denied
by best guess record for domain of kolokolo218@needassistant.net) client-ip=98.137.12.178;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@yahoo.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 98.137.12.178 is neither permitted nor denied by
best guess record for domain of kolokolo218@needassistant.net)
smtp.mailfrom=kolokolo218@needassistant.net
Received: (qmail 62310 invoked from network); 15 May 2016 15:50:24 -0000
DKIM-Signature:
Message-ID: <710171.66920.qm@smtp103.biz.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-YMail-OSG:
X-Yahoo-SMTP: yFxPg6qswBB1qssVKQrtgna66puwZdZP
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Description: Mail message body
Subject: Hi Dear.
To: Recipients <kolokolo218@needassistant.net>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 15:50:09 +0000
Reply-To: maureenmaxwell3@gmail.com
Return-receipt-to: maureenmaxwell3@gmail.com

Hi Dear. My name is maureen. I was impressed when i saw your profile today through (fb) i am interested in having communication with you as a genuine friend, and I will like to established a long lasting relationship with you. In addition, i will like you to reply me through my private email box (maureenmaxwell3@gmail.com) So i can give you my picture, for you to know whom i am and I believe we can move from here! waiting to hear from you soonest.friend...Maureen

=
needassistant.net is a scammer domain, used to send scam emails.

Whois Record for NeedAssistant.net

Domain Name: NEEDASSISTANT.NET
Registrar: MELBOURNE IT, LTD. D/B/A INTERNET NAMES WORLDWIDE
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 13
Whois Server: whois.melbourneit.com
Referral URL: http://www.melbourneit.com.au
Name Server: YNS1.YAHOO.COM
Name Server: YNS2.YAHOO.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 28-feb-2016
Creation Date: 28-feb-2016
Expiration Date: 28-feb-2017

Registrant Name: bella kolo
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: needassistant.net

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 16, 2016 7:21 pm

Reported.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mahirbayram2@gmail.com kolokolo525@needassistant.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 23, 2016 3:18 pm

Return-Path: <kolokolo525@needassistant.net>
Subject: Hi Dear
To: Recipients <kolokolo525@needassistant.net>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 10:03:12 +0000
Reply-To: mahirbayram2@gmail.com
Return-receipt-to: mahirbayram2@gmail.com

Hi Dear. My name is mahir. I was impressed when i saw your profile today through i am interested in having communication with you as a genuine friend, and I will like to established a long lasting relationship with you. In addition, i will like you to reply me through my private email box (mahirbayram2@gmail.com) So i can give you my picture, for you to know whom i am and I believe we can move from here! waiting to hear from you soonest.friend...mahir bayram
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

mahirbayram2@gmail.com kolokolo170@needassistant.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 25, 2016 5:38 pm

Return-Path: <kolokolo170@needassistant.net>
To: Recipients <kolokolo170@needassistant.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 05:42:46 +0000

same exact text as last post.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

mahirbayram2@gmail.com kolokolo570@needassistant.ne

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 25, 2016 6:17 pm

Return-Path: <kolokolo570@needassistant.net>
To: Recipients <kolokolo570@needassistant.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 22:13:57 +0000

same email text.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: maureenmaxwell3@gmail.com kolokolo218@needassistant.net

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 25, 2016 11:26 pm

Dearest One,
Thank you very much for responding to my request. How are you doing today?, i hope all is pretty fine and the atmospheric over there is brighter. My name is Maureen Victor. I am from Rwanda Republic, 24 years old, 5:8 inches tall, Single (never married), fair in complexion with black hair and brown eyes. I speak English very well.

I am presently living in Senegal due to the political crises (Civil War) that occurred in my country few years ago. My Father ( Dr. Victor Maxwell) was the managing director of Steel Industrial located in the Capital City of Rwanda (Kigali). He was also once a special adviser to the former head of State on Commerce and Industries. My dearly father, mother and younger sister were brutalized and killed one early morning by the rebels who set an attack on my father house due to the Crisis. I was the only one that survived the attack and I managed to made away to Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee (United Nation Refugee Camp) under a Reverend pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.

I don't know any of my relatives whom i can go to now because everyone ran away in the middle of the war. The only person i have now is Reverend Patrick Devine who is the pastor of the "Christ Ambassadors Missionaries church " here in the refugee camp. He has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him, rather, i live in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The reverend"s Tel number is ( +221774758280 ), I will like you to reach me on this number, if you call, tell the reverend that you want to speak with me and he will send for me from the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this camp. The refugees here are not eligible to go out of the camp unless there is permission from the camp authority. Here is just like someone staying in the prison, but I believe by God's grace i will extricate here soon.

Please do not be offended for this message that come's from me. Am communicating to you due my difficult situation here in the refugee camp. I obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation and I am demanding most of your conscientiousness to know about me. Off course, we never meet before but i went through your profile as i am searching to find a help and i was encouraged to contact you because your profile tells me how responsible you might be and i have faith that i am communicating with the right person.

I wish to share the most of my secret with you but i plead you to remain responsible and transparent to me as your profiles convinced me. It might sound surprising hearing this from me. It is a matter of urgency and i plead for your immediate attention to help me. I am keeping faith and courage that you will remain responsible and honesty to me and by God grace, you will not betray me.

My father deposited a certain amount of money in one of the leading International bank when he was alive. My name is used as the next of kin when the deposit was made. The amount deposited in the bank is Four million and seven hundred thousand US Dollars ($4.7million). I kept this secret to people in this camp here, the only person that knows about it is Reverend Patrick Devine because he is like a father to me. I am afraid to loose this money if bad people gets to know about it. Please, keep this information to yourself.

In light of the above, i will like you to help me claim this money from the bank. I have already made an attempt to claim it but the bank refused to release the money to me due to my refugee statue. They recommended me to appoint a relation, trustee or foreign partner who will stand on my behalf. Please i want you to help me transfer this money to your bank account over there in your country so that after the transfer, you will send me some money to do my camp clearance and secure traveling documents and come over there in your country for a better life. My wish is when i come over there in your country, i will go back to my studies because i was in the first year of my studies when this tragic incident occurred. You will as well, help me to protect and manage the money in a good business. I have my fathers death certificate, i will send it to you on your acceptance to help me.

Please tell me if you are ready to help me so I can go on to pass more information to you. And I want you to send me your full name, contact address with telephone number for easy communication and please do not betray me when you receive the money, i believe this transfer will be properly handled by you and you will help me to manage and invest the funds in your country after the transfer.

The attached are my photos, i will send you more in my next mail. Also, i want you to tell me more about yourself with your photos.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and someone of vision, truth and hard working. Meanwhile, i will like you to call me after reading this mail okay. I will be waiting for your call. Have a nice day and think about me. Am waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours dearly,
Maureen

Header:
Return-Path: <maureenmaxwell3@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-x243.google.com (mail-vk0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c05::243])
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016
Subject: HELLO FROM MAUREEN

Photos:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (44.65 KiB) Viewed 9141 times

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (25.32 KiB) Viewed 9141 times

Phone Number:
+221774758280
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: maureenmaxwell3@gmail.com kolokolo218@needassistant.net

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2016 2:15 am

My dear,
How are you doing today with your family and works, i hope all is fine and progressing accordingly. Glad to hear from you again. I was happy to see your concern over my situation, off course, we have not met before but i have strong courage to partner with you. I give all thanks to God for connecting us together and i pray that everything shall work out successful. All i plead is transparency, consistency and courage. By the grace of God, all shall be done amicably.

I have a strong trust on you and i will not hesitate to reveal to you the detail information of the money in the HSBC Bank plc London for necessary action. All my desire is to leave this refugee camp as soon as possible and i am happy that God has brought you for my rescue. I really wish to hear your voice and i will appreciate if you can try to call me with the reverend phone number (+221774758280) so that we can exchange voice.

You can see the bank contact information below, i will like you to contact the transfer officer of the bank (Mr. Stuart Gulliver) to know the possibility of helping me transfer the fund into your account over there. I have made an attempt to claim the money before but the bank refused to grant my request because of my refugee statue. I was advised by the transfer officer of the bank to seek for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf and help me for a better management of the fund.

I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information, please do not fail me. I will like you to contact the bank with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer my 4.7million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. I have informed the bank about you, so feel free to write to the bank now, hopeful their will respond positively to you.

Information of the bank are as follows,
HSBC BANK PLC LONDON
Email addresses (hsbcbank_services@yahoo.co.uk)
( h_bank@europe.com )
The name of the transfer officer is Mr. Stuart Gulliver
Office Telephone number +447045798722
Next of kin....................... Maureen Victor
Depositor....................Dr. Victor Maxwell
Amount Deposited............ USD 4.7m
Country................. Republic of Rwanda.

Honestly, I am happy that God has brought you to save me from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send me some money to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you and your family over there. I beg you to keep every information i am passing to you confidential. Don't let it get to the hearing of bad people who will cause disappointment to us. please keep it to yourself and don't tell anyone till the transfer is materialize. Hoping to Hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless you.

Yours dearly,
Maureen

Telephone number +447045798722
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

maureenmaxwell3@gmail.com hsbcbank_services@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:26 am

8 CANADA SQUARE, LONDON E14 5HQ, UNITED KINGDOM.
TELEPHONE: +447045798722.
DATE: 30/05/2016.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION.

Dear ,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady " Miss MAUREEN VICTOR" that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

DR. VICTOR MAXWELL is our late customer with account No. 4450089016 substantial amount (US$4,700,000.00) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However, before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1. A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the girl is currently residing in Senegal).

2. The death certificate of late DR. VICTOR MAXWELL (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

Note: the above are compulsory and are needed to protect our interest, yours, and the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 72hours at reception of these documents.

Also, you have to send your bank account information which will facilitate the transfer of this fund as soon as these documents are been provided. Therefore, You have to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US$4,700,000.00 ) into your account.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Staurt Gulliver
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept).

Header:
Return-Path: <hsbcbank_services@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from jws11167.mail.ir2.yahoo.com by sendmailws101.mail.ir2.yahoo.com; Mon, 30 May 2016 07:52:36 +0000; 1464594756.978
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016
Reply-To: HSBC BANK <hsbcbank_services@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: "maureenmaxwell3@gmail.com" <maureenmaxwell3@gmail.com>
Subject: HSBC BANK plc.

Dearest, i received below message from the bank, please go through it and reply me.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mahirbayram2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:56 pm

Might need to split Topic:

Thank you very much for your response. Please note that i have no intention of asking you to send me money. As we communicate bear in mind that you are dealing with a responsible family man that has a lot of reputations to keep and maintain. God in heaven knows that i am of good intentions and faith in contacting you for this. If you read my terms below and you are not convinced then do not worry to reply.

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Mahir Kerim Bayram, i work with the Central Bank of Turkey here in Turkey. I got your contact through my personal search. Now listen, on the 31st of July, 2004, our client Mr. Andreas Schranner a German property magnate and also a businessman, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Eleven millions Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars Only (USD$11.5M) in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, with no response. Recently another notification was sent and still no response came from him. I later found out that Mr. Schranner along with his wife and only daughter along side their in-law and grand kids had been killed in a terrible plane crash.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Andreas Schranner did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Eleven million five hundred thousand United State Dollars (USD$11.5M) is still lying in my bank and no one will come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the Turkish financial law, at the expiration of 9 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Turkish Government if nobody applies for claim. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner so that you will be able to receive this funds.

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. My attorney will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names, Address and copy of identification so that the attorney can start his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and of probate in your favor for the movement of the funds to an offshore account that will be provided by you.

There is no risk involved at all in this, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.

I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we desire to execute this project. I have attach my pictures here for your reference.Should you be interested please send me information's below,

1. Full names and Age
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address
4. Occupation (COMPULSORY)

And finally after that I shall provide you with more details on this transaction. Your earliest response to this letter will be highly
appreciated.

God bless you.
Mr. Mahir Kerim Bayram

Header:
Return-Path: <mahirbayram2@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-io0-x244.google.com (mail-io0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c06::244])
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

maureenmaxwell3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:32 am

My dear,
How are you doing today with your family and works, i hope all is fine and progressing accordingly. Glad to hear from you again. I was happy to see your concern over my situation, off course, we have not met before but i have strong courage to partner with you. I give all thanks to God for connecting us together and i pray that everything shall work out successful. All i plead is transparency, consistency and courage. By the grace of God, all shall be done amicably.

I have a strong trust on you and i will not hesitate to reveal to you the detail information of the money in the HSBC Bank plc London for necessary action. All my desire is to leave this refugee camp as soon as possible and i am happy that God has brought you for my rescue. I really wish to hear your voice and i will appreciate if you can try to call me with the reverend phone number (+221774758280) so that we can exchange voice.

You can see the bank contact information below, i will like you to contact the transfer officer of the bank (Mr. Stuart Gulliver) to know the possibility of helping me transfer the fund into your account over there. I have made an attempt to claim the money before but the bank refused to grant my request because of my refugee statue. I was advised by the transfer officer of the bank to seek for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf and help me for a better management of the fund.

I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information, please do not fail me. I will like you to contact the bank with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer my 4.7million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. I have informed the bank about you, so feel free to write to the bank now, hopeful their will respond positively to you.

Information of the bank are as follows,
HSBC BANK PLC LONDON
Email addresses ( hsbcbank_services@yahoo.co.uk )
( h_bank@europe.com )
The name of the transfer officer is Mr. Stuart Gulliver
Office Telephone number +447045798722
Next of kin....................... Maureen Victor
Depositor....................Dr. Victor Maxwell
Amount Deposited............ USD 4.7m
Country................. Republic of Rwanda.

Honestly, I am happy that God has brought you to save me from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send me some money to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you and your family over there. I beg you to keep every information i am passing to you confidential. Don't let it get to the hearing of bad people who will cause disappointment to us. please keep it to yourself and don't tell anyone till the transfer is materialize. Hoping to Hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless you.

Yours dearly,
Maureen

Phone Number:
+447045798722
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.