Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nshimirimanamaria6@gmail.com nshimirimana.maria@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

nshimirimanamaria6@gmail.com nshimirimana.maria@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:28 pm

Return-Path: <nshimirimanamaria6@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 21:19:03 +0100
Subject: Greeting.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello,

I MARIA, daughter of Adolphe NSHIMIRIMANA, General Adolphe Nshimirimana, former chief of the General Staff of the Burundian army, former Chief of Staff of the former rebel CNDD-FDD and one of the men strong of Pierre Nkurunziza regime, right Arm of the newly re-elected President Pierre Nkurunziza

He was murdered in the streets of the Burundian capital Bujumbura, in a rocket attack directed against his car, me and my little brother Daniel had then escape by using our driver to take refuge in the neighboring country.

Before his death he had advised us of a deposit of a sum US $ 5.5 million in a safe house located in Lome we small, we could not touch my father except a partner.

I want you to represent a dad partner retrieve the suitcase and to transfer the contents of the bag in your account to its safety and total security.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Miss Maria Nshimirimana
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: nshimirimanamaria6@gmail.com nshimirimana.maria@gmail.co

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 08, 2016 9:28 pm

Skype ID:
Maria Nshimirimana
Ngozi, Burundi
burundaiz

Hello Mr ,

How you and your family? I pray to God that my msg finds you in good health.

Excuse me i was sick that's why I took time to answer you. If i contacted you is because i am in a very delicate situation, i am Burundian 17 years and my father was lieutenant-general of the Burundian army, he was killed by relatives, best friends in the war that prevails in my country, and me and my little brother had fled thanks to our driver, we now refugee in camp in the neighboring country (Rwanda)

Before his death my father had left a suitcase in a safe house in Lomé i isolicit the help of a serious person, mature, experimented that will help me to retrieve, and that will not overtake us when he will receive the suitcase. I need a serious person who will help us claim the suitcase of the society.

I have all the Dad documents i send you, i will be glad to also have your photo to our knowledge. You will be our father because we are now orphan father and mother, so consider me like your new daughter and need your help. I need a serious person who will help us claim the suitcase of the society.

As soon as i respond favorably to you, i will send you the coordinates of the security company for you to contact.

What i want you to do is to contact the security company, that you are our guardian, uncle, or close family, you just from the children of Mr NSHIMIRIMANA Adolphe, of Burundian nationality, Lieutenant General who left a suitcase in the company you want to retrieve and return to his children who are in a refugee camp in Rwanda, and more dependent on you because it is you who gives us eat.

I want you to know that no one knows the contents of the suitcase but me and you, even the director of the security company dont know, he thinks that the bag contains the family legacy as papers so no should know. I need a serious person who will help us claim the suitcase of the society.

Ask me all the questions here at the moment i will answer you, all you want to know, ask me.

I'm waiting for your answer.

Your daughter.
Miss Maria

HEADER:
Return-Path: <nshimirimana.maria@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x232.google.com (mail-wm0-x232.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::232])
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016
Subject: Mores details

Capture.PNG

20160508222539-95a01666-me.png

20160508222541-20688c0f-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2016 2:59 am

Hello ,

How you and your family? i pray to God that my email finds you in good health.

Thank you for your message, I'm sorry for your women, i will pray to God for it to find you a good wife in the future, My hobbies too are watching movies, cooking,

Once you ll contact the company, you will do on behalf of the deceased's children Mr Nshimirimana Adolphe.

The suitcase i'm talking about is in a security company in Lome and nobody knows it contains money, even the director of the company does not know, he thinks it contains the family heritage as it was written on the certificate of deposit, so what i want from you is to contact the security company that you are the tutor, uncle or family member of our family, and you want to recover the suitcase that our father has left the company and give it to his childrens as they are currently on your charged, you want more quickly help because they lost their parents in the war an orphan and they now live in a refugee camp in Rwanda.

I send you the coordinates of the security company, contact it to send the suitcase to your address.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INTER CON SECURITY SYSTEMS COMPANY
Tel/Fax: 98 43 67 02
Email: securitetouteconfiance.systems@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can call or write the security company and once you have their new, inform me.

You can tell them that you are a close to our family, or our guardian uncle, that you have our part to retrieve a suitcase that your partner Mr Nshimirimana Adolphe left the company before his death in the war in his country you want the security company sending you the suitcase to your address.

I also want you to know that nobody knows this bag contains this money except you and me, so when you're going to contact the company, it would be discreet, no one would know, i think if the company she discovers we've ever give, she will keep it and be enriched because dad died, let's discreet.

I am waiting for your answer.

Miss Maria.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 15, 2016 9:16 pm

Hello Mr ,

I am very glad to read you, as soon as you news of security company, please do tell me.

Informs me of all between you and the company does not have done in error use, if the company also request documents, informs me that i will send them quickly.

Know also that he should not be informed of the contents of the bag, this secret stay between us, even the director of the home security does not know, he thinks he has that dad documents so remain discreet.

When everything is finished, i will join you in your country for sharing and the rest of our lives, i have no parent and you will be our new tutor, i will resume studies and you will help us invest our hand in business that work in your country.

Tell me a little about yourself, Children? And how much? What is ur work? and how is ur country?

Thank you
Miss Maria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 17, 2016 2:07 am

Hello Mr ,

I am pleased to read you, today is a holiday here, pentecote party then i was at church or i lost all my time praying to God to help me and blessed his children.

Thank you for your message, tell me you have received the message of the security company? What did she say? Please do inform me that i am also aware of what is going on between you.

I'm glad to hear you, twice married and without children is not a problem, i will pray to God to give you a good woman for all your life, and children, in a few time, me and my little brother will be your new family or your new children.

Thank you
Miss Maria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 18, 2016 11:42 pm

INTER-CON-SECURITY SYSTEMS COMPAGNIE
17 Street of Ocam LOME-TOGO
TEL/FAX: 00228. 98 43 67 02
E-MAIL: s.confiance@consultant.com
securitetouteconfiance.systems@gmail.com

ATTN MR

WE RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE ADDRESSED TO OUR COMPANY INTER CON SECURITY SYSTEMS COMPANY 13 MAY 2016 CONCERNING A SUITCASE IN THE NAME OF THE DEPOSIT: MARIA.

PLEASE KINDLY WAIT FOR A FEW CONTROLS IN OUR ARCHIVES.

THANKS YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

THE SECRETARY:
Mr ALBAN KOMI

HEADER:
Return-Path: <securitetouteconfiance.systems@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-x244.google.com (mail-vk0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c05::244])
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016
Subject: INTER-CON-SECURITY SYSTEMS COMPANY.

ATTN MR

AFTER ANALYSIS AND STUDY OF YOUR INQUIRY TO OUR SECURITY COMPANY INTER CON SECURITY SYSTEMS COMPANY, WE INFORM YOU UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE NO SUITCASE TO THAT NAME: MS MARIA

WE ASK YOU TO CONTROL YOUR APPLICATION BEFORE RETURNING TO US.

THANKS YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

THE DIRECTOR:
MR BENSON KOFFI

Dear Mr

Thank you for everything you do for us that our problem is resolved,
you will not regret for helping me.

As soon as you the news of the company, inform.

Miss Maria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2016 2:16 am

Hello Mr,

I am pleased to read you, i also thank you for the help we bringest that the problem is resolved.

I read the message of the company that you have sent me also, i want you to know that it was my father who did the deposit so that's the name of my dad Nshimirimana Adolphe you must tell them and no my name first,

Please Contact quickly the sécurity company and told the manager that Maria is his daughter the beneficiary but one who did the deposit called Mr Nshimirimana Adolphe, he is Maria father.

Otherwise if you say my name, he will answer you that have no suitcase to name but if you say the name of my dad, i am sure the company will answer you.

Dear Mr. , i was sent you the certificate of deposit that you study and you will notice that on the certificate the name of the depositor is Nshimirimana Adolphe my father, please write quickly to the company to rectify the name.

Please do write to the director a good message to make him understand that the depositor is my dad Mr Nshimirimana Adolphe, Maria is his daughter the Beneficiary, he ll understand you.

I'll return the certificate of deposit and see dad name the top.

Thank

Miss Maria

CERT USE.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 21, 2016 12:31 am

Hello my dear ,

Since yesterday i could not sleep because of the response of society, i pray yesterday that she accepts your request if not i will die here in this refugee camp myself and my little brother.

Have you contacted the security company for the name of Dad? And what the director say like response?

Thank you
Miss Maria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 23, 2016 11:03 pm

ATTN MR

WE RECEIVED YOUR WRITTEN MESSAGE TO OUR COMPANY CONCERNING THE TRUNK MR NSHIMIRIMANA ADOLPHE HE HAS ASSIGNED, WE LEARNED OF THE SUDDEN DEATH OF THE LATTER AND GO THROUGH THIS MESSAGE TO WISH YOU OUR HEARTFELT CONDOLENCES.

WE AGREE HAVE HIS TRUNK IN OUR COMPANY FOR ITS TOTAL SECURITY AND WHOSE

SERIAL NUMBER: 0011-7964-7478-589/BAT
SECURITY CODE: 2856655505

TO FACILITATE OUR TASK IS TO YOU.

1. YOU'RE OFFICIALLY INVITED TO COME DOWN HERE IN PERSON TO THE WITHDRAWAL OF THE TRUNK, AND REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US BY EMAIL OR FAX SOME LEGAL DOCUMENTS BEFORE THE TRUNK IS DELIVERED TO YOU.

OUR OFFICE NEEDS:

1) CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT.

2) DEATH CERTIFICATE OF THE DECEASED (MR NSHIMIRIMANA ADOLPHE)

3) YOUR IDENTIFICATION (COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT, DRIVER'S LICENSE OR NATIONAL ID CARD)

4) DEPOSIT AGREEMENT.

5) A PROXY MADE BY MISS MARIA NSHIMIRIMANA THE BENEFICIARY.

6 °) POLICE DECLARATION.

WE URGENTLY NEED ALL THESE DOCUMENTS BEFORE DELIVERING.

KNOWING ALSO THAT THE FEES OF THE TRUNK ARE TO BE COLLECTED, PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IT IS 22.000 DOLLARS.

RECEIVE ALL OUR CONDOLENCES.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

DIRECTOR:

Mr BENSON KOFFI

Header:
Return-Path: <securitetouteconfiance.systems@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-x233.google.com (mail-vk0-x233.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c05::233])
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016
Subject: ATTN MR .
From: INTER CON SECURITY SYSTEMS COMPANY <securitetouteconfiance.systems@gmail.com>

ATTN MR

WE ASK YOU TO PRINT THIS FORM SEND IT TO OUR OFFICE AFTER FILLING IT BY EMAIL OR FAX.

THIS FORM WILL ALLOW YOU TO GIVE US THE NECESSARY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU SO WE CAN PROPERLY TRACK THE SHIPMENT.

THE SECRETARY:
Mr ALBAN KOMI

20160523235930-da516fc4-me.png

Profile Elements:
Fanta Diallo
Active on April 21st, 2016

Phone Number:
+22898436702
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2016 2:04 am

ATTN

WE RECEIVED YOUR WRITTEN MESSAGE TO OUR COMPANY CONCERNING THE TRUNK MR NSHIMIRIMANA ADOLPHE HE HAS ASSIGNED, WE LEARNED OF THE SUDDEN DEATH OF THE LATTER AND GO THROUGH THIS MESSAGE TO WISH YOU OUR HEARTFELT CONDOLENCES.

WE AGREE HAVE HIS TRUNK IN OUR COMPANY FOR ITS TOTAL SECURITY AND WHOSE

SERIAL NUMBER: 0011-7964-7478-589/BAT
SECURITY CODE: 2856655505

TO FACILITATE OUR TASK IS TO YOU.

1. YOU'RE OFFICIALLY INVITED TO COME DOWN HERE IN PERSON TO THE WITHDRAWAL OF THE TRUNK, AND REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US BY EMAIL OR FAX SOME LEGAL DOCUMENTS BEFORE THE TRUNK IS DELIVERED TO YOU.

OUR OFFICE NEEDS:

1) CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT.

2) DEATH CERTIFICATE OF THE DECEASED (MR NSHIMIRIMANA ADOLPHE)

3) YOUR IDENTIFICATION (COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT, DRIVER'S LICENSE OR NATIONAL ID CARD)

4) DEPOSIT AGREEMENT.

5) A PROXY MADE BY MISS MARIA NSHIMIRIMANA THE BENEFICIARY.

6 °) POLICE DECLARATION.

WE URGENTLY NEED ALL THESE DOCUMENTS BEFORE DELIVERING.

KNOWING ALSO THAT THE FEES OF THE TRUNK ARE TO BE COLLECTED, PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IT IS 22.000 DOLLARS.

RECEIVE ALL OUR CONDOLENCES.

DIRECTOR:

MR BENSON KOFFI

Hello Mr ,

Excuse me for the silence is because my situation is becoming more difficult, we live very badly in the camp, even the food is dificult for me, i do not know what to say to God Almighty for my situation i wonder what will become of me in this life without family, without support, i no have also money to come to cyber answer your mails so i sorry a lot and it is God alone all powerful that will reward you for all you do for us, you will not regret also for helping me.

What are new, have you received the suitcase?

I am eager to know, i trust you so do not ride me to please. If you have the suitcase informs me because i have to send you the code to access with the suitcase without the code no one can open it.

Tell me also how do we prepare to meet you, i'm going back to school and stay with you for the rest of our lives.

I'm waiting for your answer.

Miss you
Miss Maria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.