Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Miss Alize

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

esther5695@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:05 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello.
Am happy to read again from you again and i hope you are fine, as for me i am just like one staying in the prison because we are not allowed to go out, but i hope i will come out of here as long as i have you now in my life, I have no relatives now that i can go to, l am living in the woman's hostel here in the camp in Thailand, the person taking care of this camp is Rev Paulson, you can contact him by mail ( paulsrene@hotmail.com ) or by phone ( 0066-990-056-168 ) if you wish and tell him about me that you want to speak to me OK.

I want to share this my secret with you alone but i do not know how you will feel because am just meeting you new, but i do not know if i can trust you, however i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you if you are willing to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 4.7 ( Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars ).

l will please want you to assist me transfer this money to your account , so after the transfer from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents to come over to meet with you, but before i will give you the contact of the bank, you are to send to me some contact information's of yours such as.

Names ................................
Address ..............................
Country.................................
Phone Number ....................

I got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw the money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf as my trustee as regards to this money since am presently of refugee status.

Please do not tell any body about this secret because am afraid to loose my life or the money, please i kept this secret our from people in this camp, the only person that knows about it is the Rev because he is like a father to me, have a nice day and take care of yourself, l hope to hear from you again, have a lovely day and think of me, yours forever.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W95 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 17:16:42 -0800
X-TMN: [lD7qecLOs3M6suWmzDIaRwIGrOLhIsCK]
X-Originating-Email: [esther5695@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W954A25221B7D57E1664449DD4B0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: esther5695@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_be66c332-c2c9-4b51-8f17-38ce66cfd032_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Contact the bank with the mail .

To .
Mr. Collin Hewish ,
The Transfer Officer,
BARCLAY'S BANK LONDON .
Telephone number ( +447-053-833-442 )
Email addresses ,
( barclaystransfersdepts@aol.co.uk ) Or ( collinhewish@aol.co.uk )

Subject :- TRANSFER FROM THE BARCLAY'S BANK LONDON .

A NOMINATION LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION TRANSFER OF FUND FROM ACCOUNT OF MY LATE FATHER-ACCOUNT NUMBER 552434287456 OF WHICH I MISS ESTHER FAISAL IS THE BENEFICIARY.

Respected Sir,
I am CLIPPED MY INFO, i wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end.

Miss Esther Faisal daughter of Late Dr Abu Faisal, living now in Thailand as a refugee, am her foreign partner who will stand on her behalf, she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter before his death.

I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount which she is the next kin to my account in my country, after i get a reply from you, i will be able to know the procedure and steps to transfer the amount from your bank to my account, expecting a reply with regards,
Mr CLIPPED.

My Phone Numbers is CLIPPED.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W32 ([65.54.190.187]) by BAY004-OMC3S1.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 20 Jan 2015 18:44:09 -0800
X-TMN: [MoIrRoLktIsYVqJtd3zENUDmP/fEsmvM]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W32A17010468CF3F9C81D7ADD480@phx.gbl>
boundary="_a72b18d1-6f21-47a0-a70a-a54861adc8b0_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Hello CLIPPED.
How are you doing today over there, i hope all is well, i want to thank you for your kindness and ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country, i want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me and my self l am promising you that l will never disappoint you as well.

I saw the mail of the bank and understand they agreed you as my trustee, about the request the bank needs from us i have with me here the statement of account and the death certificate which i will give to the lawyer if he agree to help us so that he can send them to you, i thought it is the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Thailand .

l told the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of the lawyer, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nation Camp here and he is also a registered member in ( Thailand Bar Association ) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today ,when you contact him tell him that you are my foreign partner and my trustee and you want him to prepare a Power of Attorney and also get the Affidavit of support from high court here in Bangkok Thailand and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of the money your country.

His contact information's are as follows
Dr Tiam Maxwell Esq
Email Address
( maxfirmchamber@hotmail.com )
Office Telephone Number +669909952036.

I will like you to contact him today for the preparation of the Power of Attorney, when contacting him send to him all your information's that will be used to prepare the documents on your name in the high court, like your names, address, phone number and even your passport or I D card numbers.

Try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us, i will like you to first of all get the money transfer to your account and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents to come over there to meet with you over there in your country to continue my education, i am happy that the bank agrees you to be my trustee, have a nice day and think more of me the way i do for you, i remain yours forever.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W46 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 22 Jan 2015 20:33:37 -0800
X-TMN: [ggIa76JrzFoJTFhiDbYeIxpmIldD7Vtr]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W46665A367ED0086FBA82DCDD360@phx.gbl>
boundary="_388ef3ef-8607-4248-8bf8-52ac6a1d430b_"

PICS AND DOCS:

PHOTO CROPPED.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+66990056168
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Thailand
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Total Access Communication PLC. (TAC/DTAC)

+447053833442
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Simwood eSMS Ltd

+669909952036
Country or destination Thailand
Original network provider* Total Access Communication PLC. (TAC/DTAC)

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER:
ACCOUNT NAME ...............NOPPAWAN BUNDERAT .
ACCOUNT NUMBER ...........5482249830
BANK NAME ......................SIAM COMMERCIAL BANK.
SWIFT CODE ......................SICOTHBK
BRANCH ............................WADSING BRANCH
ZIP CODE ..........................17120
COUNTRY .........................THAILAND.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

naarahabert@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:22 pm

Wedatefree - message on the site:

Hello friend,
Nice to meet you,
My name is Nara, i am contacting you for a genuine and sincere friendship for an important purpose. please write me back to my private email so that i can introduce myself very well to you including my pictures and also tell you the reason why i am contacting you.Thanks and have a nice day Sad naarahabert@hotmail .com )

prinbaby - no picture
25 y/o female from Khartoum, Sudan
student
Hello dear am single lady, i was impressed to write to you after going through your profile here. how are you doing hope fine,i will like us to hold a very good friendship in addition please kindly reply me through my email so that i will give you my photos and more about me.
I'm easy to vegetational girl,simple,calm,polite,civilized and educated.I consider myself as a good and well trained girl
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: naarahabert@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:23 pm

On kikfriender - massmailing profiles interested in sexting:

I am Naara, by name,i admire your profile after reading it,i believe we can start as a friend my email ( naarahabert@hotmail.com ) so that i will tell you little more about me end send my picture to you bye

4loveu
24yo girl
Living in Dakar, Dakar, Senegal

Picture used:

naara.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

blessingbashir1@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:34 pm

hello my dear how are you today hope fine I received your mail and am glad that your friend has managed to inherit his inherited background with his new partner, but its new partner assisted in transferring their money successfully and dropped a bank draft in my mind to deliver to you, so when you contact me, I must decrease to (DHL) today to find out how to deliver the check to you (DHL) office delivery service asked today you pay for the ATS is for the post the fund to his country successfully and said that it will cost the join of ($ 350) for publishing share Cheque bank draft in your country. I think it's the best way to send and receive funds easily and as soon as I receive the check you can withdraw the funds in their country, so they are to send the fee to me with their personal information so I will publish via bank transfer (DHL) delivery service. Send ($ 350) to me via Western Union money transfer my information so I'll get back to (DHL) service delivery and submit your background.

Name ----- Paul Johnson

Address ---------- 21 plots Dakar Senegal

Country --------- Senegal

State ----------- Dakar

----- Country Code 00221

Tell ............. 00221_78 01 95 279

Send payment information with reference numbers as soon as you send the payment by the publication of his background, Thanks.

Yours faithful,

Rev Father

Paul Johnson

HEADER:
Received: from 41.83.15.96 by webprd-m88.mail.aol.com (10.74.71.99) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Wed, 01 Apr 2015 05:35:18 -0400
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 05:35:18 -0400
To: CLIPPED
Message-Id: <14c7455bf49-7630-16cf7@webprd-m88.mail.aol.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAPYagpomsZHiZi4bKBBwkhtbSwwgk+68jdVeH+=oFvs2VT0T+g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Get back to me as soon as you send the money

hello my son how are you doing today hope fine i have receive the mail you send to me for what your asking me the D.H.L office delivery service asked for a some of ($ 350) for pasting fee be for the will post the bank draft Cheque to your country so you have to send me the money for me to go back to them and pay for the delivery service ok and all so i call the number you give to me is not working send it with this information Western Union money transfer

Name ----- Paul Johnson
Address ---------- 21 plots Dakar Senegal

Country --------- Senegal

State ----------- Dakar

----- Country Code 00221

Tell ............. 00221_76 31 77700

Send payment information with reference numbers as soon as you send the payment by the publication of his background, Thanks.

Yours faithful,

Rev Father paul johnson

Paul Johnson

HEADER:
Received: from 41.83.15.190 by webprd-m42.mail.aol.com (10.74.51.133) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Thu, 02 Apr 2015 06:51:11 -0400
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 06:51:12 -0400
Message-Id: <14c79c194e2-7a23-1cbab@webprd-m42.mail.aol.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAPYagpo1UHWxdQVpzTnbmK1SayE4JucLW7v6=VZv9uCtVKM4Cg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Get back to me as soon as you send the money

Hello My Dear

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co- operation of a new partner from Paraguay . Are currently in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum .

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in

transferring the funds, despite the fact that he did it in some way.

Now you will need to contact the Rev Paul Johnson which used to be a God - father to me when I was in Dakar, his name is name is Paul Johnson and his email address is as follows: ( paul.johnson85@aol.com ) and its numbers phone+221 781 117 988

Ask him to send a bank draft of $ 500.000.00 certified that I prepared and kept for compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Paul Johnson and instruct him where to send the draft control.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment , I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand , finally , remember that I had forwarded instruction Rev Paul Johnson on your behalf to receive that money. So feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the check to you without delay.Take care and bye for now.

Yours Truly
Princess

HEADER:
Received: from 41.82.211.170 by webprd-a83.mail.aol.com (10.72.104.213) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Thu, 02 Apr 2015 18:32:31 -0400
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 18:32:31 -0400
Message-Id: <14c7c43a9ff-2e7f-21862@webprd-a83.mail.aol.com>
In-Reply-To: <CAPYagppRJoVxKZ7T5C=ieoGqRrhbpx6eCKRP8z9AvxJSzV9L-g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FROM PRINCESS

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221781117988
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221763177700
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
Account information
name preira joseph
code .. BANQUE
SN 153 ROND
POINT CASE BI
CODE GUICHET01304NUMERO
DE COMPTE
CLE RIB 09DOMICIAL ZTION PA.U8

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

naarahabert@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:16 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello dear,

Compliment of the season and thank you for your respond to the mail I sent to you ..First of all, I will like to introduce myself to you. I am Miss Nara Habert a 24 year old daughter of Dr & Mrs Williams Habert from the Republic of Sudan in the town called South Kordofan. I am Single, never married and an under graduate in the University of Khartoum- Sudan. Presently I am in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee due to the conflict that was in my country early September–December 2011, which claimed the lives of many people including my parents. I am seeking for someone who is honest and God fearing that can help me out because I want to further my education in order to reach my potential.

I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Johnson Philip , who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women hostel because the camp have two hostels, one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221708454089) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me Nara he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it except the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $ 10,200 000.00 (Ten Million two Hundred Thousand Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people. My favorite language is English but our language is

Arabic but i speak English very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Attached here is my picture. I will send you more in my next mail. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours in love,

Miss Nara

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W74 ([65.54.190.125]) by BAY004-OMC2S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 17 Mar 2015 05:22:09 -0700
X-TMN: [cPtYLUd6W8HWXhALoUfkxmUaJ+H2NAkN]
X-Originating-Email: [naarahabert@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W747D19C1B271C3316AFF3CBA030@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: naarahabert@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_e1becd9c-b358-4b9b-b2eb-430936fc4ec1_"
Sender: <outlook_274a1e3896a2547b@outlook.com>

CONTACT MY BANKER
The Bank Negara Malaysia Plc,
P.O. Box 10922
50929 Kuala Lumpur
MALAYSIA
From Miss Naara Habert

Dear Sir,
This is to inform you on the recent development on the claim of my late fathers fund which was deposited in your bank before his death. I am happy to introduce Mr: CLIPPED as my partner to this fund which meets your demand of claims. I am here by seeking your leadership to attend to him and to give him every right and privilege given to a costumer and also to initiate him on the steps and necessary information's needed for the transfer of this fund into his bank account.

Sir, below is the information's of my late father's bank account with your bank as it appears on his statement of account:

Name Of Bank: BANK NEGARA MALAYSIA PLC
E-mail Bank: bank.negaramalaysia@accountant.com
Tel.: ( +60102508779, +60102508779)
Account Name: Dr. Williams Habert
Account Number: 09048267
Sort Code: 090127
Bic: BLBlxxx
IBAN: .BLB09048267/QB/91/A
PIN: .BLB/QB/91/A
Country of Origin: Sudan

Sir, shall we get back to you soon? to know how to proceed, I know you have done us a great favor going through this e-mail, I strongly believe with good mind you will attend to my request thanks and God bless you, looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely
Miss Naara Habert

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W75 ([65.54.190.199]) by BAY004-OMC4S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 19 Mar 2015 00:48:11 -0700
X-TMN: [EQDL3MHBoyRGpHNliHNeEkxmlc5z3wZR]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W750DCF547D66D73B95210FBA010@phx.gbl>
boundary="_9d48148e-2fbd-429f-ba2f-adab16f3aed8_"
To: "bank.negaramalaysia@accountant.com" <bank.negaramalaysia@accountant.com>

CONTACT MY LAWYER 1
Hello my dearest
How are you doing today? I know everything is moving on fine with you over there in your country. I received the mail you sent to me and a copy of the mail from the bank, and I must continue to thank you for your assistance and effort to help me out from this ugly situation and in the course of this transaction and I can't wait to come over to be with you after this transaction is completed.

Dearest, after reading your mail from the bank I meet the reverend and tell him about it and he give me the contact of the lawyer that can help us in the procession of these remaining documents as required by the bank which is the Power of Attorney and an Affidavit of Oath, and to this email I attach a copy of my late father's death certificate as part of the documents needed.

Below is the contact of the lawyer please try to send him an e-mail or you can call him on the phone because we do not have enough time, I have already told the lawyer about you and also about the transaction.

Name: Barr. Kabba Alfred Ibrahim
E-mail: barrkabbaalfredibrahim@hotmail.com
Tel:+221772407567

I will be hoping to hearing from you as soon as you communicate with the lawyer and I will continue to appreciate your presence in my life, no one have cared for me the way you do and I know with your assistance I will make a better ends. Thank you and have a nice day
love from

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W77 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S10.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 20 Mar 2015 00:54:26 -0700
X-TMN: [ShlT6CTVPZzA7nm4x0smoye9cbmmnxKQ]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W77658D8BF4B915247D2C47BA0E0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_c99544d4-e94e-41b2-a45b-00072379219f_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER 2
Hello My Dearest!

Thanks for your response my Love, Am very happy and appreciated to read from you,I have seen another qualified lawyer who are to handle the paper work for us, And he is demanding 900 Dollars which you are to send to him by any mis you like but western union money transfer or money gram is easy or faster, Though you need to contact first by your self!

My love , you are to contact this lawyer for conformation and get back to me ,

I will be waiting :

Barrister: Geni Gabriel .

Email : d.geni@hotmail.fr

HEADER:
Received: from SNT146-W40 ([65.55.90.73]) by SNT004-OMC2S14.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 7 Apr 2015 03:17:31 -0700
X-TMN: [iv+u50CORN8kplrWnUSNfaukUfqrGklO]
X-Originating-Email: [narahabert@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT146-W407DA45DDFE10E7ED5DFF0DBFD0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: narahabert@hotmail.com
boundary="_bbe5fe10-75c1-4ff3-bc82-acfee7770f6b_"
To: "CLIPPED>
Subject: contact this lawyer for conformation and get back to me

NOTE: Naara's E-mail address also changed:

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221708454089
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

+60102508779
Country or destination Malaysia
Original network provider* Celcom

FAX: +60321741515
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location Selangor

+221772407567

+221777987191

Bank Account Used by the Scammer:
BANK NAME ___: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME ___: GASSAMA OMAR
ACCOUNT NUMBER _____: 02729650003
BANK SWIFT______ : AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE _____: SN100 Code
GUICHET ___ : 01004
CLE RIB________ : 40
IBAN _____: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

paul.johnson85@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:58 am

Recovery Scam:
May the peace of the Lord be with you.

My dear I am a the Rev paul.johnson here in the camp i can not eat what belong to you.

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL are with the amount of bank draft of UK ($ 350.000.00)directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03 to you by the young lady long time ago before she left to here . My dear i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, so right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here my dear

The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code the CITI BANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the young lady about this and she gave me go ahead other my dear. You have to follow all the Instructions on this my dear

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your current information's at hand. So you are required to send your Full information to Western Union office to effect this post.
FULL NAME:..................................
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............
MOBILE PHONE:............................
BANK INFORMATION'S...................
In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address:

( senegalwesternunion68@yahoo.fr )
( dakarsenegalwesternunion41@yahoo.fr )

Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail ok. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.
Yours Sincerely,
Rev .paul.johnson

HEADER:

Received: from 41.83.14.25
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015
Subject: May the peace of the Lord be with you.
X-Originating-IP: [41.83.14.25]

Originating IP: 41.83.14.25
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: naarahabert@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:13 pm

Hello dearest
I know this will come to you as a surprise because you are not expecting to hear from me again, well I am happy to inform you on my success in getting my late father's fund transferred under the cooperation of my new partner from Sweden, Mr. Carlos. Presently I am in Sweden for investment of the money with my husband.
Meanwhile I did not forget your past effort and attempt to assist me in transferring the fund, though we could not get to the end due to some reasons best known to you.
To appreciate your efforts then, I prepared a certified bank draft for you which I gave to Reverend Johnson Remi the Reverend father in charge of the camp, I told him about you and to release the bank draft to you as soon as you contacts him so I will like you to contact Reverend Johnson Remi on how to send the bank draft to you. His contacts are:

His email... ( revjohnsonremi@gmail.com )
Phone number ( +221708454089)

Contact him on how to send the bank draft to you, the value is $250,000.00 dollars and it's cash-able in any bank of your choice, this is my little offer to thank you for all your effort and attempt to assist me then not even the time you spent exchanging mails with me. I will be hoping to hearing from you as soon as you receive the bank draft. Thanks and take good care of yourself and family.
Yours truly
Mrs Naara

HEADER:
Return-Path: <naarahabert@hotmail.com>
Received: from BAY180-W15 ([65.54.190.123]) by BAY004-OMC2S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sat, 31 Oct 2015
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

naara habert naarahabert25@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:46 pm

Skype ID for Naara:
live:naarahabert25

Hello dear;
It's been a while since last I received an email from you. I hope everything is alright with you over there in your country. I think is right for me to do this having received my late father's fund, because I once asked for your assistance.
I credited a cheque sum of $300,000 dollars for you at Banque du Senegal before leaving for London. recently I received a notification from the bank that due to some financial regulations they have decided to send the money to you through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL was unable to complete this because they want to reconfirm your information. So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post.

FULL NAME :............................. ..............

FULL CONTACT ADDRESS :....................

MOBILE PHONE :...................................

BANK ACCOUNT ...................................

BANK SWIFT CODE................................

In order to resolve this problem, ensure that you send an E.mail with the above requested information to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with this following,
E.mail Address ( westernunionmoney.sn@accountant.com ) in order to effect the transfer of the money to you. I will be glad that you receive and make good use of the money in taking care of your needs and in helping the less privileges around you. Thanks
Best wishes
Miss Naara

HEADER:
Return-Path: <naarahabert25@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB4PR06MB521.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([10.141.238.22]) by
Sun, 10 Apr 2016
To: naara habert <naarahabert25@hotmail.com>
Subject: dear
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

manilaallen@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 20, 2016 9:39 pm

MyBelovedNet:

Hello
Happy to meet you, my name is Miss Manila Allen, it is my pressure to meet you here today through this dating site, i will like you to write to me so that i can be able to tell you more about me and the reason of my contact with you. Here is my email address for better comminucation ( manilaallen@yahoo.com ) thanks

Yours Miss Manila Allen

Screen name: Manila
Birth Year 1987
City Dakar
Country Senegal
Sex Woman
Interests (Personal Description)
Kind and honest loving single girl.

"She" is having a Twitter, using a stolen picture already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

manilaallen@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 25, 2016 11:50 pm

Two Skype ID's:
Chrisvic Chrisvic Dakar Senegal
chrisvicnw
Imoone Godlove Dakar Senegal
imoone.godlove

My dear
Thanks very much for your reply of my mail, . How are you today? l hope fine. Mine is not good due to my present condition here in Dakar Senegal
My name is Miss Manila Allen, l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing now in one of the Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.that damaged thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.
I am emailing you from the office of the our reverend who is in charge of the the refugee camp, I told the Reverend about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever he has chance with the computer, here in the refugee camp life is very difficult, Camp Address is: (St Louis catholic parish ) , Dakar Senegal. The Reverend Telephone number is ( +221-773733327), Please when you call ask of Miss Manila Allen From Liberia, .the name of the reverend is Rev Father John Maxwell In (St Louis catholic parish ). To be frank he has been so good to me, So when you call appreciate him for my sake.
About me:
1) I am the only daughter of my parents Dr/Mrs. Dominic Allen, I grow up in Liberia my country, I was a level one law student at the University of Liberia before the political crisis in my country began, which claimed the life of my beloved ones including my parents , living me in this frustrating / painful condition .I lost almost my important documents like / international passport / Birth Certificate / University ID card. Before the death of my father , he was a successful businessman , while my mother was a senior lecturer then at my school.
Please listen to this and try to keep it to your self only . When my father was alive , he deposited some money in a reputable bank and he used my name as the next of kin , the amount is US( $4.6 Million Dollars). . i have the deposit certificate of the fund and the death certificate of my father here with me .
Now due to my condition, i cannot make this claims by myself, i need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf to the bank, that is why i decided to make this contact with you, for you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country.As I have said i have with me all the Information concerning the fund.
The reason why I need your help to be sincere in your heart and assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old /empty or not, Though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help, I wouldn't have bothered you if I have full access to the money within myself, because I am helpless without you, i am having no account , any raw money at hand and no body abroad as a friend or relation to help me out .
After the transaction of the money into your account : You will help me withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, You will help me send the money through the Reverend in refugee camp to get all my traveling documents to join you and have a good life with you and continue my education which is my most important concern, now and for the capital investment which you have to help me for that. I will be ready to offer you 15% of the whole fund a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make, if at all there will be . I am tabling this offer for in case you may not be able to accept my second wish .
Once i get you well, i will send the bank contact details to you, so that from there you will make contact with them concerning the account and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position okay, i really appreciate your concern, waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed.
You will Send to me Your Full name: Your Full Address: Your Telephone number:
Up on receiving this information from you i will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner , so that when you contact the bank they will honor your application .
I humbly waiting for your mail ,May God Bless you With Lots of Love
Yours in tears
Miss Manila Allen

Header:
Return-Path: <manilaallen@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws100164.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws158.mail.ne1.yahoo.com; Mon, 23 May 2016 09:01:47 +0000; 1463994107.084
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016
Subject: My dear this is all about me with love and trust

Photo:

Capture.PNG

Phone Number:
+221773733327
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.