Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anita.kamara71@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

anita.kamara71@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:44 am

Zorpia:

Hello, if you write to my email address I give you good news, this is my address: anita.kamara71@ yahoo.com

Screen name: kamara / kamaraanita
61, Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 40‑99, in Bolivia.

Picture used:

anita.jpg
anita.jpg (29.3 KiB) Viewed 4746 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: anita.kamara71@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:50 pm

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner,how are you doing over there today, I hope that Almighty God takes good care of you and your family, Thanks for your mail, I'm really going to have a good friendship with you and I have a special reason why i decided to contact you, please rescue me possibly, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here, once again my name is Anita Kamara never married, i am 23 years old from Liberia in West African, the only daughter of the late Dr Barry Kamara. My father was killed by his Elder brother, he accuse my father of coup attempt. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I get from my late father older brother. He planned to remove the cash and properties of all my late father to me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape but he hide my international passport and other travel documents. Fortunately, he did not discover where I kept my father's file which contains important documents. So I decided to run for Senegal country where I am now, I would like to contact you personally for investment assistance in your country. Please call me through Rev Father Phone Number( +221 707939434 ), his name is Rev Father Matthew Jack, when you call tell him you want to talk with me and he will send someone to come call me ok.

My father blessed money deposited the sum of US $ 5.5 Million US Dollars in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I will send you the necessary information's on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, it is my intention to spend the rest of my life in your country, and invest my capital.That's why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In light of the above, I would appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. I await your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself please I beg you not to disclose until I come to your country, once the fund has been transferred to you in your account there in your country please you will have to send me a little money from it.

So I'm going to use it and get all my travel documents and come to your country to start my new life.

you are to send me your information below here.

1) Your full name
2) Your nationality
3) Your mobile number and occupation
4) Your pictures.

Yours truly,
Anita Kamara.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <anita.kamara71@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.137.12.200] by tm7.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Apr 2016 08:27:03 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1008.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Apr 2016 08:27:03 -0000
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016
Reply-To: <anita.kamara71@yahoo.com>
Subject: PLEASE RESCUE ME POSSIBLY

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (229.74 KiB) Viewed 4728 times

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (229.05 KiB) Viewed 4728 times

PHONE NUMBER:
+221707939434
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:23 am

Hello,

Thank you very much for your patience and dedication in this transaction. I am glad to say you are truly a noble and trustworthy person whom I can rely on to handle this transaction.lets give it a goal and make this dream come true. i need your total devotion and trust to see this through so that we shall come out successful,i want us to have peace of mind when we conclude this transaction,

All you need to do is send an email to the bank that your contacting on my behalf and you need information on how to retrieve the money deposited by my late father to your account position, so that i can come to your country for a better life.

Please contact the bank on my behalf for the transfer, Once again, all i required from you is sincerity, as i have never told anybody about this matter as i keep it secret to myself, just don't want to be a target by evil people.

See Below The Information Needed To Contact The Bank In London

Barclay Bank PLC
5 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 4BB, United Kingdom
St Pauls Churchyard, London EC4M 8AL,
Office in Charge/Manager: MR. Alfreda Roland
Tel: +447968966927
Fax:+448704658301
E-mail Address: info.transferdept@financier.com
Depositor: Dr Barr Kamara
Next Of Kin:Anita Kamara
Amount $5.5 Million US
Account Number 3019827522
Rib 13

So, Please try to contact them now for your verification and on how to transfer the US $5.5 Million Dollars deposited by my Late Father, of which i am the next of kin. after the transfer you will take your 12% before you can start to manage the remaining money for me. Remember, you will help me out in the area of investing this fund because i can`t be able to do it by myself.

God bless you and your family.
Anita Kamara

PHONE NUMBER:
+447968966927
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

Fax: +448704658301
Number billable as national rate number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anita.kamara71@yahoo.com info.transferdept@financier.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:44 pm

Barclays Bank PLC
Telephone: +447968966927 St Pauls Churchyard, London EC4M 8AL,
Email, info.transferdept@financier.com

Attn. Mr ,
Reference to your partner request for the release of her Late father
Fund (Barr Kamara) The deposited Fund willed to the next of kin
Miss Anita Kamara, we have acknowledge the Receipt of your email
inquiry in respect to the Inherited Fund Deposited in our Bank hear In
London by Mr Barr Kamara, we had confirmed the Deposit document
issue by our Bank and the ownership document also which your partner
forward to us few days back, that she want the sum of (5.5 Million
Dollars,) to be transfer to your Bank account,

Furthermore, You are to Produce Legality of your Claims from the side
of the Next of kin to enable us process the release Order, you should
present the following document Via Email Attachment for the Content to
be Viewed properly.

1 You are request to draft an application Letter requesting for the
Closure of the late Depositors Bank account and Transfer of the said
Fund into your Bank account,

2 You should seek Responsible Lawyer based in Senegal and the Lawyer
will Obtain an authority Letter (Power Of Attorney) dully singed by
Senegal Chief Judge Mandating you to make this Claim on behalf of Your
partner since she is reside there in Senegal.

Note. This power of Attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese Resident
Lawyer. (Since the Money is Originated from Africa and the Next of Kin
is Currently Residing in Senegal)

3 Before we accept any of those document from your Lawyer in Senegal,
The lawyer must Forward to us his Nomination Certificate and Identity
showing his right as registered Lawyer,

4 The Lawyer should present on your behalf An Affidavit Of Oath from
the Federal High Court there in Senegal.

5 You we have to Scan a copy of your International Passport to us, and
your details of your Bank account,

Since your Partner Miss Anita Kamara, is residence in Senegal we
believe She can help you get a Good lawyer to assist you get the
document,

On Receipts of the above Document/Information, We shall verify them
and as soon as we are Satisfied, we shall process your Claim and
Effect the Fund to your Bank account, the Said Fund can be Transfer to
your Country Bank account in Three (3) Banking days, after our
Verification of the Necessary Document. We Sincerely Apologist for
the Inconvenience, and we promise to give Our Customers the best of
Our Services,

Thanks For Your Anticipated Cope Rations, Our Duty is To serve your Better.

Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Alfreda Roland
Tel: +447968966927 / +447031853735
info.transferdept@financier.com

This e-mail message is intended for the use of our customers only or
the entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender and delete this E-mail message immediate

HEADER:
Return-Path: <acct.barclaysbank@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-yw0-x242.google.com (mail-yw0-x242.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4002:c05::242])
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016
Subject: TRANSFER PROCESS FROM BARCLAY BANK

Hello My Dear,
Thank for your message, i am delight and happy with the way things are going, and also
happy to know that you have contact the Bank, i want you to know that i am counting on
you regard the success of the Fund transfer, please as soon as you hear from the Bank do
keep me inform, i am looking forward to hear from you,

Yours Lovely
Ainta

Hello My Dear,
I am forward you a copy of the message the Bank send yesterday, which we need
a Lawyer to secure few of the document,

Yours Lovely
Ainta

PHONE NUMBER;
+447031853735
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 01, 2016 10:46 pm

Barristers Skype ID:
live:lawfirm.consultant

Hello My Darling,

How are you doing over there? l hope you are doing very well but for me l am suffering due to my condition here.

I have seen the message you received from the bank about the documents bank needs from us for the transfer of the money into your account in your country. l told the reverend father about it and he gave to me the email address of this lawyer and his phone number so that you will contact him and tell him to prepare those documents for us. He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association)according to what the Reverend said that the lawyer was saying on phone that the documents will cost some amount of money but the reason he cloud not negotiate with him is because of his position.

Please write message to the lawyer now and also call him on phone and tell him that you are my good friend and trustee that you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he should prepare the document on your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money transfer to your account in Your country.

HERE IS THE LAWYER'S INFORMATION TO ENABLE YOU CONTACT HIM FOR THE DOCUMENT:

Victor Mayacine Diop Chambers and Associates,
23 Anta Diouf Avenue, Dakar, Senegal,
Telephone: TEL.+221778592398.
E-mail: lawfirm.consulant@hotmail.com

So please write to the lawyer now and tell him to prepare of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath and it will be in your name OK. please send your full names to the lawyer with your address and phone number so that he will us it to prepare the documents in you name OK,power of attorney and affidavit of oath.I have my late father death certificate which i will send it for you after l love you and l hope to hear from you soonest.

Honey what i have in my position is Death Certificate and Statement of account of my late father, so what we need now is the assistance of the lawyer to secure few of the document, kindly do contact the lawyer for the document, am counting on you,

Yours Lovely.
Ainta

PHONE NUMBER:
+221778592398
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 03, 2016 1:24 am

Barclays Bank PLC
Telephone: +447968966927 St Pauls Churchyard, London EC4M 8AL,
Email, info.transferdept@financier.com

Attn. Mr ,
This is to inform you that we acknowledge the content of your message, and we want you to know that you are advice to send us all the require document as mention, also be inform that you need a Lawyer in Senegal to secure the request document, Before we accept any of those document from your Lawyer in Senegal,The lawyer must Forward to us his Nomination Certificate and Identity showing his right as registered Lawyer,

Mr , Be less assure that once the request document is been secure, the Bank we proceed with the Transfer to your Bank account immediately, you also also advice to send Scan copy of your International Passport and your Bank details, this to enable us effect the Fund transfer once you provide us with all the Legal document,

Since your Partner Miss Anita Kamara, is residence in Senegal we believe She can help you get a Good lawyer to assist you get the document,

On Receipts of the above Document/Information, We shall verify them
and as soon as we are Satisfied, we shall process your Claim and
Effect the Fund to your Bank account, the Said Fund can be Transfer to
your Country Bank account in Three (3) Banking days, after our
Verification of the Necessary Document. We Sincerely Apologist for
the Inconvenience, and we promise to give Our Customers the best of
Our Services,

Thanks For Your Anticipated Cope Rations, Our Duty is To serve your Better.

Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Alfreda Roland
Tel: +447968966927 / +447031853735
info.transferdept@financier.com

This e-mail message is intended for the use of our customers only or
the entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender and delete this E-mail message immediate

Hello My Dear,
I am sending you this message to know how you are doing today, and how is your health over there
with hope that all is well with you, and that you are in good shape and doing great, deep inside my
heart i cannot fine the best word to thank you for all your effort, i want you to know that i am grateful
with all you have done, and pray that all goes fine smoothly,

Honey what is left now is the document, please i am counting and putting my hope on you, and we
want you to do everything possible to ensure that the document is secure, i look forward to hear from
you, wishing you a great day,

Yours Lovely
Ainta

Attention Mr ,
Perior to your request to secure three legal documents that will enable make a transfer unbehalf of your partner Miss Anita Kamara, this is brief explanation of the use of these documents.

POWER OF ATTORNEY : A power of attorney is an document containing a legal authorization for one to act as the agent of the principal that terminates at some point in the future either by its terms or by operation of law,The power of attorney is frequently used to help in the event of a principal's illness,death or disability,or in legal transactions where the principal cannot be present to sign necessary legal documents.A power of attorney can be either general,durable or limited. Some countries have adopted a statutory power of attorney.

AFFIDAVIT OF OATH : An affidavit is statement of facts which is sworn before a judicial officer who has authority to administer an oath (e.g.Court of law)the lawyer making the signed statement takes an oath that the contents are,to the best of his true knowledge, .It must be signed by a judicial officer that can administer oaths,affirming that the person signing the affidavit was under oath when doing so.These documents are valuable to presenting evidence.

As you may have recently heard,as the result of changes made to protect the interest of the nation Act by the passage of the Anti-Terrorism and Effective Act in 1996 law De Senegal.

Under this section there are two degrees of adjustments that can be made:
1. A four-point increasement for a Refugee to pay High Fee in the Federal High Court.

2. A three-point restrictment for high case to be examining by the legislator Unfortunately,the Government has restricted the Refugee from their inheritance and as a result,many banks (including the leading bank) have turned a deaf ear to please when Refugee argue that her inheritance cannot be release to hear direct.

As an Attorney with great experience i know that the course of representing your partner who Refugee to obtain a legal documents is difficult,hence your full corporation is needed to secure this documents.

As the result of the decision of the Senegal Supreme Court,106 S.. Ct. 682 you are to pay the sum of 1,500 Euro,this payment Included in fees are follow :

1: Consultation Fee
2: Opening of File
3: Drafting of the Power of Attorney
4: Sworning of Affidavit of Oath
5: Drafting of an application letter for the closed of the account
6: Notarization and Endorsement of these documents
Of course,my noble law can guarantee that i will utilize the most up-to-date research sources available to get these documents.Rest assured that my noble law will help you to get this transfer completed into your account,with my experience you are covered in all aspect of the law in Senegal.

The listed information and documents are what you will present to my noble law
1) First,Middle and Last Name
2) Full Address, City,State,telephone,postal index
3) A Scan page of your International passport,send the page that contain your full details and your picture.
4) A recognized ID CARD (Identity Card) of your profession (work).
To complete your request,you are to send with immediate effect these documents i have stated and 60% 900 Euro
or it equivalent in US Dollars via the faster means of transfer as that is the fastest means to send fund through out the global.Upon receiving these documents and payment my noble law will prepare the documents on your behalf.Rest assured that my noble law will using my influence to make sure the documents are ready.However my noble law will help your partner in getting her traveling documents to leave to your country.

I cannot help you until the payment of my fees is paid and the documents wish will undergo a verification process,this is important to prepare this documents.

Your Sincerely Advocate
Mayacine Diop

Header:
Return-Path: <lawfirm.consulant@hotmail.com>
Received: from CY1PR20MB0428.namprd20.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.1.15]) by
Mon, 2 May 2016
From: Law Firm Consulant Chamber <lawfirm.consulant@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT THE LAWYER TO SECURE THE DOCUMENT

Same Message from:
lawfirm.consulant@hotmail.com

HEADER:
Return-Path: <lawfirm.consulant@hotmail.com>
Received: from CY1PR20MB0428.namprd20.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.1.15]) by
Mon, 2 May 2016
From: Law Firm Consulant Chamber <lawfirm.consulant@hotmail.com>
Subject: Your Trustful Advocate And Associate
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lawfirm.consulant@hotmail.com anita.kamara71@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2016 10:28 pm

Attention Mr ,
I receive your details, my noble law is willing to assist you and your partner in all ways to make sure this transfer is completed into your account, but you must know that this law firm is different from the rest firm. What separates this law firm from the other law firm is that, we are experts in dealing with inheritance, and we are very strict in matter related to Refugee,

Refugee are under strict law of Senegal due the Degree 1989 of Senegal Constitution,in this law no one with Refugee Statue is allowed to engage into financial matters. Offering a half (1/2) service to Refugee can be very dangerous hence will don't partake in dialogue with Refugee who are unable to meet with our charges.When i am engage to act un behalf of client with a Refugee Statue,i ensure that all you requested go exactly to who you want with clear and precise instructions so that there's no complication.Beside that i make sure that the Refugee leaves the country immediately the transfer is completed.

Mr , If you or your partner have a problem during your claims,i am able to ensure that your rights is protected. This law firm experience with some of the most complicated estate disputes means that i am able to protect your interests when there's a problem, regardless if you're a trustee, administrator or a beneficiary.You will achieve your goal. I am unable to execute all this without you coming with my fee of 60% (900 Euro) on known account will my noble law prepare this documents on credit basic as it is against the principle policy of this law firm,hence you must make up this payment if my service is required.

Mr , For a fast and secured means of Transfer, you will have to make use of Western Union Money Transfer, it is the fastest means of sending fund through the global.An account will take up to seven (7) working days while Western Union will only take couple of hours.You are subjected to send this money with the following information stated bellow.

You are subjected to send fund in 900 Euro

Full Name ! Mayacine Diop ,
Address ! 23 Anta Diouf Avenue Dakar Senegal,
City ! Dakar Region
Country ! Senegal West Africa
Passport No ! B498235
Postal Code 289634

Mr , For the secret code (MTCN) wish will be given to you by the Western Union,you can call my noble law on my private (mobile) telephone line (+221778592398) or alternatively send it via my e-mail account. Hence the bank has given you an instruction to provide seven documents,my noble law will engage in preparing three out of this documents.My noble law will assist you in preparing a Power of Attorney, Affidavit of Oath and Draft letter for the closing of the account.

Mr , you are to send me a copy of your International passport Recognized ID CARD (Identity Card) of your profession (work) or a document recognized by the ministry in your country.
The above will have to be send via the following e-mail attachment.

Your Sincerely Advocate
Mayacine Diop

Hello My Dear,
I am sending you this message to know how you are doing today, and how is your health
over there, with hope that all is well with you, and that you are in good shape and doing so
great today, i am sending you this message to tell you that i read the message you send to
me regard what the lawyer said, and i am counting on you,

Honey i also try to call you yesterday, but your phone was in answer machine, please i am
counting on you to do all possible to ensure that the document is secure, accord to what the
lawyer said you have to send him some of your document, which include your International
passport, please kindly do all the lawyer said so that the document can be secure,

Please am counting on you, and we await your respond,

Yours Lonely
Ainta

Hello My Dear,
I am sending you this message to know how you are doing today, and how is your
health over there, with hope that all is well with you, and that you are in good shape
and doing great today, i am sending you this message to know what is happen so far
regard the document, as i am worried regard your silent,

Honey please do email me, as your silent is adding pain to my life, i am so worried as
you have not keep me inform of what is happen, please i beg you to email me of what is
happen, as your silent is killing me, am counting on you regard the success to secure
the document,

Please do email me of what is happen,

Yours Worried
Ainta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 06, 2016 12:15 am

Hello My Dear,
Thanks for your message, i have careful read the message you send regard the progress
of the document, and also understand your effort so far, i want you to know that my heart
is filled with joy the way things are going, and i hope that all goes fine successful, and the
document we be secure for the Bank to transfer the Fund to your bank account,

Honey but i am a bit worried, because i notice that each time you want to reply me is only
when you send the lawyer mail that you remember to email me, why is it like that, please i
we pledge with you to always email me of what is happen, because only then we i be happy
to know that soon i we be living the camp to join you,

Thank you once again, please do all possible best to ensure that the lawyer prepare all the
necessary document, i wish you a great day,

Yours Lovely
Ainta

Attention Mr ,
I receive the message you send to me, and understand the content, i want you to know that my Noble Law we provide you with my assistance account details to enable you remit the Fee, but before that we be done, you are to send me a copy of your International passport Recognized ID CARD (Identity Card) of your profession (work) or a document recognized by the ministry in your country. as it is important to confirm that first before remit the Fee, i shall await your respond before sending you the account details to remit the payment,

Mr , also take note that sending Money true the Global world by Western Union, is the fastest secure means of remit payment, because an account we take up to (7) working days, while Western Union will only take couple of hours. i shall advice you to make use of Western Union if that we be fine by you, but if you insist on making the payment Via Bank account, my Noble Law we send account details to enable you remit the Fee, you are advice to Scan a Copy of your International passport Recognized ID CARD (Identity Card) of your profession (work) or a document recognized by the ministry in your country,

Your Sincerely Advocate
Mayacine Diop
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

anita.kamara71@yahoo.com lawfirm.consulant@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 07, 2016 12:24 am

Attention Mr ,
I acknowledge the content of the mail you send, and we want you to know that my Noble law is willing to do everything possible to ensure
that the require document is been secure, also i have ask you twice to send me copy of your International Passport or (Identity Card) of your
profession (work) or a document recognized by the ministry in your country. and you seen to be quiet regard that, which i we need it to prepare
the request document that the Bank ask to transfer the Fund,

Mr , hear is the Account details to enable you remit the 900 Euro, like as i said once the payment is done you are advice to Scan a Copy of
the Transfer Receipt that we be giving to you by the Bank, i shall await your respond once that is done,

NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER : MOSES STEPHEN FESTUS.
NAME OF THE BANK : BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DAKAR SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS : PLACE DE L'INDEPENDENCE, DAKAR SENEGAL
SWIFT CODE : ATSNSNDAXXX
IBAN NUMBER: SN137 01003 083031910000 02
BANK CODE : SN137
CODE GUICHET: 01003
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 083031910000
CLE RIB: 02

Your Sincerely Advocate
Mayacine Diop
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 07, 2016 7:26 pm

Hello My Dear,
Deep in my heart i am worried and asking my self if there is anyway i have wrong you
that make you refuse to email me, please i am really worried regard your silent, as that
is killing me slowly, please i want to fine out what is happen regard the progress of secure
the document from the lawyer, please i beg of you to email me of what is happen,

Honey life hear in the Refuge Camp is like one living in Prison, which is why i am pledge with
you to kindly faster the process so that the Fund can be transfer as soon as possible, i really
want to live hear and join you once the transfer is done,

Please i beg of you to Email me as i am worried regard your silent,

Yours Lonely
Ainta
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.