Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sintiababy30@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

sintiababy30@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:44 am

Out of the blue:

my name is Sofia,
I picked interest on you after going through your
profile ON FB I really want to have a good f
riendship with you. Beside i have something very

vital to disclose with you,Please write with my email for more information:thanks

Return-Path: <sintiababy30@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: Sofia Ahmed <sofiaah11@hotmail.com>
Subject: GOOD DAY MY NEW FRIEND-.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sofiaah11@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:51 pm

Skype ID:
live:sofiaah11

Hello Dear,
How are you today?. I believe that you are doing well. My name is Sofia Ahmad from Liberia in West Africa, i lost my home and family to war in country, during president Charles Taylor's regime years ago and i ran a way from my country to Senegal where i seek asylum and lives as a refugee here in Senegal. I lost my Junior sister as well in Senegal after one year of our stay in Senegal due to a huge injury she sustain at the war and i have to take her and ran a way to Senegal where she gave up after one year of our stay in Senegal she couldn't survive the injury.
I was studying Nursing at the university but i dropped out when the war broke up and due to my conditions here i was not able to go back to school and finish my education. I am looking for a true relationship,someone that i will spend my rest life with forever.

I am single girl, seeking a man who is seriously looking for a possible partner. I am a woman of integrity and I believe a lasting relationship is centered around understanding and is built through love, trust, commitment, and mutual respect and devotion to each other. I do not have preference on age,or color,i believe that what is important in every relationship is love,caring,understanding,passion,romance,honesty,faithfulness and the like and not age.

I am warm, caring, loving, affectionate, faithful, patient, forgiving, easy to get along with, I put others needs before my own and I have a good heart. I don’t like games, cheating, liars, or dishonesty. I am neat, clean, don’t smoke, I am drug and disease free and I am seeking the same in a partner. I enjoy dining out,amusement parks,beaches,movies,travel. I believe love is the greatest gift you can ever give someone.

I would like to meet a man who desires to enrich my life with his Precious love. When Almighty Allah brings us together, I will give all my heart to make the best in our relationship. I want us to be able to communicate our feelings, treat each other with respect, and to join our hearts together and fall deeper and deeper in love as the years go by.

I prayed that Allah will send me a helper who will help me out of this hell called refugee camp, please my dear try all you could to help me out.
Tell me a bit about you,where you live, and what you do for a living? Are you single? Do you have kids? Do you want Kids?,What do you do at your free times? Do You like Music? Do you like romance,sex and the like?
I see you as a nice person and someone who will be very lovely and understanding and i do not have any one in my life and i will be glad to spend my rest life with you. If you are serious and interested in me i will be happy and we will plan to meet in person.
I am Just an Orphan,i do not have parents,no brothers,no sisters,no home,so i will be happy to find a loving person who will take me like her sister to share my rest life with forever.
Waiting for your reply.
Yours Sofia

HEADER:
Return-Path: <sofiaah11@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT153-W92 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S42.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 11 Apr 2016

PHOTOS:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofiaah11@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:14 pm

Good day my dear.
How are you today?. I believe that you are doing well. My name is Sofia Ahmad from Liberia in West Africa.
I am living in the refugee camp here in Senegal, In this camp, its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Almighty Allah, I will come out here soon. Am 24 years. My Late Father Dr Ahmad Suleiman was a Minister of Mineral and Natural Resources in Liberia before the war broke up and he was Killed. He deals on Gold and Diamonds which is the major mineral resources in Liberia.

After my father was killed in the war, i have to run to Senegal where we seek asylum in the refugee camp me and my sister who later died in the refugee camp after one year of our stay in the camp, i am the only one that is left in my family now. Living in the refugee camp here is not easy, we are staying in the female hostel in the camp here, i do not have any other relative to go to and cannot return to my country because my uncle has threatened to kill me because of my late fathers possession.

Some months after the burial of my father, my uncle sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate but my late father before his death has deposited some amount of money in the bank in London and have my name on as the Next of Kin to the fund, and the documents related to the deposited, my uncle wanted to kill me and take it away from me. So that was why i ran out of my country to Senegal where i seek asylum as a refugee.

On my arrival to Senegal, i tried to I to contact the bank for withdrawal of the money so that i can start a better life and take care of myself. The manager told me that my present status as a refugee does not permit me by the local law to clear money or make a transfer of money into an account or handle the treasure, he advice me to provide a trustee who will help me and stand on my behalf to make the claim of the money on my Behalf and also help me to invest the money and the treasure wisely for my further life.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your partner until we meet. I know though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me.

More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me. The amount is 2.8 Million Pounds. I have confirmed from the bank. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be our capital in your establishment As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Please if you don't want to help me for the transaction, i will like you to help me to come to your country after coming there we can do the transaction together, please do not abandon me in this hell called refugee camp. If you want to hear my voice you can call me through our camp hostel security phone, whenever you call, tell him that you want to speak to me, he will send for me to come and answer your call. Here is his number +221781486324 or +221707406728.

Please do keep this only to yourself. I pleased you not to disclose it till I come over because I am afraid of my uncle who has threatened to kill me,to know you more,and know whom I am dealing with, Below here is what I need from you so that I can send to you the Bank information so that you will go on contact with them and ask them about the existence of the fund and how it can be transferred to you pending on my Arrival to your country:

(1) Full name
(2) country of residence & city
(3) Occupation & position in the company
(4) phone
(5) House & Office addresses.
(6) Age
Remember, I am giving you all this information due to the trust I reposed in you, I love you because you are an honest and understanding person, You are truthful, full of vision and a hardworking person.

Have a nice day.

Phone Numbers:
+221781486324
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221707406728
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)

Profile Elements:
Julliet Love
Active on September 17th 2015
36 Friends
Photo Used:

Capture3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofiaah11@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:06 am

Darling you can fill this below message and send it to the bank

Hello Sir Philip Hampton,

My name is ............. and live in ............, i m sending this mail on behalf of my Partner Miss Sofia Ahmad, the daughter of the LATE DR. AHMAD SULEIMAN who is currently in refugee camp here in Senegal as you know, she told me about the inheritance in
your bank and i want you to transfer the money into my account, I really don't know what is the requirements or how the transactions works, but she said that you will help me with the process.

The account information

Name of depositor: (Dr AHMAD SULEIMAN)

Nationality: Liberia

Next of kin : (MISS Sofia Ahmad)

Amount deposited:(2.800.000. POUNDS)

Account Number: (43223442)

Counting on your usual co-operation.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND where the money is deposited through this
e-mail address:
(royalbank_of_scotlandbank@aol.com)or (Sir_Philip_Hampton@mail.com)
TELEPHONE NUMBER : +44-7012-992-253
FAX NUMBER +44-0705-931-560.

Good Day Dear,
I'm happy to read you mail today, i hope you are doing fine, as for me i thank God for my life today, darling i wanted to let you know that i has introduce you to the bank as my trustee today so please you can write to them so that they will know that you are serious of this transaction, below is their contact information. My Dear, I am really appreciate your love and concern to me almighty Allah will reward you.

Dear, i want you to write to the bank now, tell them that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 2.8 MILLION POUNDS deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin to your account.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND where the money is deposited through this
e-mail address:
(royalbank_of_scotlandbank@aol.com)or (Sir_Philip_Hampton@mail.com)
TELEPHONE NUMBER : +44-7012-992-253
FAX NUMBER +44-0705-931-560.
TRANSFER DEPARTMENT:

Attention: Sir. Philip Hampton; my father's foreign account officer of the Bank.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
ACCOUNT NAME IS.......Dr AHMAD SULEIMAN
ACCOUNT BALANCE.......2.8 MILLION BRITISH POUNDS
NEXT OF KIN:............... MISS SOFIA AHMAD.
ACCOUNT NUMBER......... 43223442

Sir. Philip Hampton is senior officer in the transfer department; he will be in a better position to inform you on what to do so that the transfer can take place. God bless you as you do. Thanks and have a nice day.
With love from,

Sofia.

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447012992253
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

FAX NUMBER +44705931560
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* TGL Services (UK) Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofiaah11@hotmail.com sir_philip_hampton@mail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:27 am

Head Office. 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2YB
Phone. +44 (0)796 764 1017
Fax. +44 (0)131 547 6565
E-mail. royalbank_of_scotlandbank@aol.com
Website. w ww.rbs.co.uk
SWIFT (BIC). RBOSHB2L
Founded. 1727

YOUR ATTENTION:
Sir,
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer
to write you in respect to your email we received today. Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Sofia Ahmad, that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Late Dr. Ahmad Suleiman is our late customer with substantial amount (2.8 million British Pounds) deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:

1. The original paper sheet copy of Death Certificate of late Dr Ahmad Suleiman (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

2. The original paper sheet copy of Deposit Certificate of the account issued to Dr. Ahmad Suleiman by our bank.

3. The Power of Attorney authorizing you to receive the Fund and the Estate on behalf of Miss Sofia Ahmad. This power of Attorney will be prepared by a resident lawyer in Senegal where your partner lives to enable her to sign them referring you as her next of kin and foreign partner.

4. An Affidavit of Oath from Senegalese high court.

Note. That the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful
transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer Sir Philip Hampton. (Sir_Philip_Hampton@mail.com )
for more directives/clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Louis Duke.
(For Accounts Dept/Transfer Dept.)

FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

HEADER:
Return-Path: <Sir_Philip_Hampton@mail.com>
Received: from [154.65.34.205] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 15 Apr 2016
Cc: sofiaah11@hotmail.com
Subject: WELCOME TO ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 154.65.34.205<br>Originating ISP: Tigo<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

PHONE NUMBERS:
+447967641017
Original network provider* Orange

Fax. +441315476565
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Edinburgh
Original network provider* Telecoms World Plc
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofiaah11@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:25 pm

My dear,
How are you today, thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you and l want you to promise me that you will not disappoint me. I my self l am promising you that l will not disappoint you as well. Once again Honey thank you for your lovely effort, after going through the mail which you got from the bank, i asked the Our camp authority to help us and get a good lawyer as the bank need us to get a lawyer who will stand for us in the high court to sign those documents, Now about the request the bank needs from us. Like I told you l have with me my late father and the death certificate and the last deposit certificate which l will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us so he can send them to the bank, I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal.

Our camp authority gave me this lawyer contact below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help to preparing those documents for us. Please l will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in the bank to your account in Your country. His contact information's are as follows.

(Barrister) Chil Soma .Esq

Email address, ( barrchilsoma@yahoo.co.uk ) or ( barr_chil_soma@dr.com )

Office telephone number +221781661641

So, l will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please l will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money
for me to prepare my documents and when you come here, we can move at the same time. Have a nice time and always think about me.
Yours for ever in Love Sofia.

Phone Number:
+221781661641
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrchilsoma@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:55 pm

Address : 48, rue Vincens x Abdou Karim Bourgi,
Dakar- Ponty
Dakar, Senegal 32 319
Direct phone : 0022-178-166-1641

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
A.A.A. J. (Attorneys-Assistance-Actions Juridiques), is
This message is from the law firm of Barrister Chil Soma, of
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message..

Attention!

Sir, Sequel to your information
which we received in my noble law firm through your partner Miss, Sofia Ahmad. She was accompanied to my law firm on how to get a letter of affidavit of oath and preparing a power of attorney in your name for you to stand on her behalf of your partner and transfer some money. My noble chamber wish to notified you before we can proceed with this service we will verified the document she have at hand before accept to render our service and also we went you to forward this law firm immediately your full comprehensive contact details as you like it to appear on the power of attorney and affidavit of oath as you want it to appear.

Your full name................
Phone number...............
Age..............................
Occupation.................
Home address...........
Country.....................

I will be at Federal high court here in Senegal to ascertain the cost of the authentication of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath before it become valid for transfer of the money to your account, my law firm will contact you back with the require cost before accepting to render my required legal service.Dr. Barrister Chil Soma (Esq)

Address : 48, rue Vincens x Abdou Karim Bourgi,
Dakar- Ponty Dakar, Senegal 32 319
Tel : 0022-178-166-1641.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sintiababy30@yahoo.com barrchilsoma@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:07 pm

Dear how are you doing today and how was your weekend, i hope all is fine with you? am really happy because i know soon i will join you over there in your country, thank you for your concerned and love you have for me.

I have seen the message you sent to the lawyer, i thank you once again.

Yours Sofia.

This message is from the law firm of Barrister Chil Soma, of A.A.A. J. (Attorneys-Assistance-Actions Juridiques), is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message..

Sequel to your email which we received to my noble law firm on how to prepare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of oath from the high court here for you and your partner. Your partner was in my office to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from Royal bank of Scotland, to your account in your country or else where. Prior to my enquirers from the girl and high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understood from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1. A copy of Death certificate and his last statement of account. It's now remaining the other documents. Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner. In view of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of $ 150 for authentication of the power of attorney,$190 for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid $160 for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of $150 Total of ($650 Dollars) to get everything done, so you have to send it with your currency to avoid delay.

To speed up the process you are to arrange and send the money immediately to my law chamber to enable us register the power of attorney at the high court of justice and notary public respectively. send the required fees through western union money transfer or money gram transfer with my secretary name below:

Address..........BP 1254 DIOUF DAKAR

Receiver name:... Kevin Williams

note: we collect payment before providing services as our Senegalese constitution barristers association (CODE 11 OF 1989) requires.call me and send the transfer information to my law chamber immediately you send the money to enable us proceed. i have already drafted a tentative power of attorney based on your partner instruction, i am waiting for the fees to complete the processing of the documents which is going to be read within 2 working days from the day we receive the fees.
i am poised to render my unalloyed service and your cooperation is tantamount to our success.

Dr. Barr. CHIL SOMA (Esq.)PRINCIPAL PARTNER
PHONE 0022-178-166-1641.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofiaah11@hotmail.com barrchilsoma@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:03 pm

Dear i really thank you for all you have been doing for me and all you about to do, God will bless you for me, i will try to meet with the lawyer to tell him to give you bank account you will use to send the money, hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours Sofia.

This message is from the law firm of Barrister Chil Soma, of A.A.A. J. (Attorneys-Assistance-Actions Juridiques), is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message..

Sir, you are to make the payment with this bank account information, do not forget to send to us the slip for the confirmation of the payments.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01022
RIB..................... 77
SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 0077

note: we collect payment before providing services as our Senegalese constitution barristers association (CODE 11 OF 1989) requires.call me and send the transfer information to my law chamber immediately you send the money to enable us proceed. i have already drafted a tentative power of attorney based on your partner instruction, i am waiting for the fees to complete the processing of the documents which is going to be read within 2 working days from the day we receive the fees.
i am poised to render my unalloyed service and your cooperation is tantamount to our success.

Dr. Barr. CHIL SOMA (Esq.)PRINCIPAL PARTNER
PHONE 0022-178-166-1641.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofiaah11@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:22 pm

Good morning my dear,
How was your sleep last night, i hope you slept well? as for me am fine because you were there for me, am waiting for the good news. God bless you.

Sir,am still waiting for the payment slip.

Dear how are you doing, i hope you are fine? i did not hear from you yesterday and am worried, please reply me so that i will know that you are fine, hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours Sofia.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.