Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Knock once for “yes” and twice for “no”.

All the entries from StupidScammers.com in one place.

Knock once for “yes” and twice for “no”.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:02 pm

This is the bit of the email that caught my eye.

I am Mrs. Alhadja Aisha Yacuba Kawaq.we are from Libya. I am married to Eng. Yoruba Kawaq who was working in oil Regionally in Ivory Coast and also in Libya for years before he died in the year 2011.

And then later in the same email.

I will like you to be honest and séance with this that is coming to your care

That bit alone made me laugh. However, on reading the entire email, it’s worth posting the whole thing here as it’s – well, just read it…

Mrs Alhadja Aisha Yacuba Kawaq.
alhadjakawaq@live.fr
Reply-To: yacubaaisha00@ovi.com
Received: from [81.94.201.152]

Mrs Alhadja Aisha Yacuba Kawaq.

I do recognized the surprise this letter will bring to you, most especially as it comes from a stranger. I am Mrs. Alhadja Aisha Yacuba Kawaq.we are from Libya. I am married to Eng. Yoruba Kawaq who was working in oil Regionally in Ivory Coast and also in Libya for years before he died in the year 2011. We were married for fourteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for some hours which the result of the test confirm that it was poison that killed him in Libya because he went for a three weeks work in an oil company there.

Since his death I decided not to remarry, When my late husband was alive he deposited the some of (SIX hounded thousand 600.000 USD)In one of the bank here in Ivory Coast .

Having known my condition I decided to weal this fund to one man that cream to be a man of GOD here in Ivory Coast. I was in the process to weal the money in his name the man now meet the doctor that was inch aged of my treatment and give him some drogues to inject me so the doctor an anise the drogues he fine out that it was poison light now I was relocated immodesty out of the hospital branch.

So now I decided to weal this money to you I will like you to be honest and séance with this that is coming to your care your religion is not matter to me all that is matters for me is for you to be séance with this.
Now this is how you will used this fund when it come to your care.

1. You will used 200.000 Hounded thousand DOLLAS for the offer age home in your country.

2. You will used 150.000 Hounded and fifty thousand DOLLAS to support your religion background for GOD work.

3. Than the rest will be for your reword for your séance service.

So if you go through the mail and you know that you will be capable to in be séance to do this you replied me with all your full information’s and your picture so that I will now weal this fund to your name and now direct you on how to get it from the bank. Now why I decide to do this is because the doctor let me to know that my condition is very critical now he said that I may last highest two months that is why I decided to give this fund out urgent

Yours

Alhadja Aisha Yacuba Kawaq.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Stupid Scammers.