Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

A lot of media stuff going on right now.

Blog posts and news about the site.

A lot of media stuff going on right now.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:12 pm

I've been asked to do some filming for an upcoming documentary. That's nothing new, as there's always something going on. The difference between this one and the others I've done over the past few years though is that it won't be over webcam, but back in a studio. I'm not quite sure why I've had to do them at home for the past 2 years. Maybe I should put the news on and see what's been happening....

I did do some filming back last year for a BBC program due out in the Spring, and that was a fairly big deal as a crew came out to film me. We also did some filming in a "secret location", which was the VIP room of a very swanky pub just off the M4. It was all socially distanced of course.

We're also working with some other channels on programs, but they're still in the very early stages. We'll let you know more about them as and when we get the information ourselves though.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.