Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Fake celebrity profiles.

Blog posts and news about the site.

Fake celebrity profiles.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:47 pm

A couple of things recently got me thinking about this recently. How do we know when a profile is fake? The simplest method is to look at the numbers. One of these is fake, the other genuine. Can you tell just by looking at the numbers which is which?

Screenshot 2024-04-09 151643.png

Screenshot 2024-04-09 151710.jpg

Let's take a look at some of those social media posts.

Screenshot 2024-04-09 152423.png

Screenshot 2024-04-09 152440.png

Screenshot 2024-04-09 152518.png

There is NO WAY IN HELL that's the real person, especially when you see that/who he's dating:

Screenshot 2024-04-09 152849.png

The IG account is genuine (and apparently his only genuine social media account), and the amount of hatred toward her for dating him is both off the charts and quite frankly disgusting. I have no idea who either of these people are, but if I were to read messages like that I'd walk away from social media altogether. The last thing I'd be doing is making "Oh woe is me, why does no one love me?" messages.

Yes, some celebs do have social media accounts, and they do interact with fans. Not like this though. For those of us more well versed in the ways of scammers it screams scam. Not everyone will realise it though. Sometimes we need to show them how a little bit of digging will uncover the truth. If there's one quick piece of information to give here, always do a search for their official social media accounts. That quite often tells you right away what the real ones are, and you can ignore the fake ones. And if the searches say they don't have any social media accounts, or only have one on a particular platform then trust that information. Oh, and of course never send money to anyone you haven't met in person, no matter what they say or who they claim to be. Like he can't afford to buy the dog himself!

Screenshot 2024-04-09 162609.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.