Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Now it's getting juicy!

Blog posts and news about the site.

Now it's getting juicy!

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:56 pm

I'm going to try and keep my political views out of this. Read https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68731683 and see the story for yourselves. I've already been on the radio twice talking about it. One time was in a service station car park as they called me up while I was on the road on an eBay run. How will this help us raise awareness on sextortion scams? Will it make it more difficult for us? What about fighting the culture of victim blaming? From what I'm seeing there's far less sympathy than condemnation by the public with this case. Oh yes, it's going to be another uphill battle to make people take sextortion seriously. It feels like one step forward, two steps back yet again. In the meantime, two scammers have been arrested after one of their victims tragically took his own life. Let's see which story gets the most publicity. Want to place odds?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.