Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Maps.

Blog posts and news about the site.

Maps.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:45 pm

One of the things scammers lie about is their location. Sometimes they even give an address they claim to be at. With nothing more than a quick search you can find out if it's genuine or not. I'll demonstrate this with one of the posts recently made:

address.png

As you can see, they're claiming to be in Atlanta, GA. Running that through Google maps shows us the truth:

map.png

Clearly they're not there. I've had ones that have traced back to hotels, takeaways, even shops or random houses. Another thing to note with that email is the phone number. Scammers will often reuse numbers for different scams. Searching this one shows that not only does the area code not match where they claim to be but the number is also associated with scams pretending to be the FBI. You'd be surprised how easily a scammer's lies fall apart with nothing but a few quick searches. Some of the best advice we can give people here is to learn how to do these searches. It only takes a minute or two, and could help prevent you from falling for a scam.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.