Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

@X looks the other way when it comes to scammers!

Blog posts and news about the site.

@X looks the other way when it comes to scammers!

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:45 pm

A week ago I was alerted to a profile on X (formerly Twitter) that was made by a sextortion scammer and had several videos they had made of their victims posted. I immediately reported all the videos and received notifications they'd been received. It's now a week later, I've had no updates and the videos are still up. So what gives? Seriously, what gives? Does it really take over a week for a profile that's been reported to be looked into? In the meantime there are people whose intimate videos are not only on the site, but publicly viewable. This is absolutely not acceptable! People have taken their own lives after being scammed this way. We fight every single day to try and help those who have been scammed, but this is the kind of brick wall we continually end up hitting when trying to report scams. It's not good enough. What will it take for X to do something about this? I'm at a loss, and quite frankly scared it's going to result with another life tragically lost due to this kind of content being left on their site. Maybe at this point there needs to be some kind of class action suit against them. With companies like this it appears that all that matters to them is the bottom line. If anyone in the media would like to talk to me about this then feel free to contact me. I have all the evidence saved.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.