Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Let's play a game.

Blog posts and news about the site.

Let's play a game.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:40 pm

Here's the deal, I go to waplog and select women in Nigeria. That'll give me a list of 24 on the 1st page. Out of those 24, how many can I identify as abusing stolen images with nothing but a quick image search. Here's the page:

Screenshot 2023-11-06 194515.png

Let's number them 1-24, working top left to bottom right.

1 is Loretta Rose.
4 is Anna Paul.
5 is EMMA.
9 is Eva Elfie.
13 is Jessica Sage.
14 is Casey Calvert.
15 is Haleyy Smith.
16 is Anastasiya.
19 is (I think) Emy Bassong.
23 is Emily Lynne.
24 is a stolen stock image.

So out of 24 images, we manage to identify 11 of them right off the bat as being stolen. Not only that, I see some old favourites still being used. Here's Danielle Delaunay, whose images we used as part of a presentation way back in 2014 (and reused as part of the BSides presentation a few days ago too):

Screenshot 2023-11-06 203448.png

Learn to use image searches. It's surprising how useful they can be.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Let's play a game.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:49 pm

Right after posting the previous post in this thread, I went over to Facebook to check my messages and spotted something. Elena (the person who gave me my first mod/admin positions on her antiscam forum many years ago) had made a post and there was a reply that was obviously from a scammer. Another quick image search showed he's not just stolen the images of James H Dickinson, but is pretending to be him! Oh, is he in for a shock when he finds out who Elena is!! Elena was the one that taught me most of what I know about Russian romance scammers :D
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-11-06 204347.png
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.