Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

As one door closes - another one opens to piss you off.

Blog posts and news about the site.

As one door closes - another one opens to piss you off.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:35 am

Let me give you some friendly advice. If you're a baiter looking to create a site that helps those being scammed, have a good long hard think before you do. Why? Because you'll be hounded by people claiming to be acting on behalf of companies and asking you to remove information on your site as it mentions said clients. We've already just dealt with one, and hoped that would be it for a while. I may as well have hoped to have a date with Kelly Brook! Guess what I received today. Here, let me give you a clue:

Greetings,

This is an official message from Appgate, on behalf of our client THE WORLD BANK.

We have to inform that in your page is generating a post which is posing as a vice president of the company of our client, we appreciate that the name "SHEILA REDZEPI" is removed from the post that is in this URL:
https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... iew=unread

We appreciate your prompt actions and prompt response.

Do these people even read the posts before asking us to remove them? Do they look at the site to see what it is we actually do? The answer seems to be a very obvious "f*ck no!!" from my experience. They obviously have some kind of automated system that looks for any mention of their "clients" and contacts the sites asking for the information to be removed. I said before I was going to name and shame every company that did that, and that's exactly what I'm doing right now. It's so soul destroying when this happens. We give our all - and for free - to try and help people, and this is what happens. It's just a constant battle. Give me the old days when all we'd get was threats from scammers to remove their information. That we could ignore, and tell them where to shove their requests. This is so much more frustrating. Oh, for the good old days of "Thunder fire will destroy you and your generation". Even threats to do unspeakable things to my mother was better than the shit I have to deal with these days. And don't even get me started on the new attempts by "faker makers" (the people who make the fake websites for scammers) to claim their innocence. Having them from legitimate companies though is about 1000x more frustrating. I will continue to "name and shame" when this happens, no matter what happens, and will continue refusing to remove any information on our site related to scammers. Screw the lot of them!!
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: As one door closes - another one opens to piss you off.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:14 am

Second instance of SHEILA REDZEPI here from 2021.
Funny they didn't complain about it too.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=88214&p=227153&hilit=SHEILA+REDZEPI#p227153
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Blog.