Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

DMCA troubles.

Blog posts and news about the site.

DMCA troubles.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:00 pm

Let me ask you if you think this is fair.

If a scammer doesn't like the fact we've posted his image on the site, he can file a DMCA takedown on it. It's happened to us several times, the most recent one being within the past 24 hours. The only way to fight that DMCA takedown is to file a dispute. To do that you need to give your real details. Those details are then given to the scammer. Now the scammer knows not only your real name, but your DOB and address. What are your other options? Remove their details, so the scammer gets to continue scamming unhindered or say "Screw it, come at me bro!" to them. Those that know me will know what route I always go. There's no way in hell we're letting a scammer win. Here's the thing though, we're in a position where we have our own dedicated hosting so it's a lot easier to deal with. Baiters/antiscam people setting up on shared hosting don't have that advantage and are much more at risk. It's like when our YouTube account got closed. Unless you're making them big bucks they don't give a damn about you and will close your account without a second thought. You can appeal all you like, but they just ignore it. I've seen people talk about how they're having issues on other social media sites as well. All I can do is say "Yeah that sucks, I know how it feels as it happened to me as well. It's not the first time and it won't be the last".

Is there more we could do to help each other? Well, yes and no. We could stand up together and make a noise when it happens to the less known of us, rather than just the big names. Of course that's never going to happen now, is it? Is it? Wouldn't it be great if it did happen though. So I put this to you - HOW can we make this happen? HOW can we make a support system for smaller baiters/antiscam people who don't have a huge reach and don't have the money to join any organisations? A free antiscam help and support system, that's what we need. Get the backing of some of the bigger names, and we could make this happen.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.