Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

A picture may tell 1000 words, but we don't need to see it.

Blog posts and news about the site.

A picture may tell 1000 words, but we don't need to see it.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:54 pm

When people fill in their sextortion forms, we have a space for them to upload any images the scammers sent them. Now usually this means the person sends the images the scammers sent them claiming that's what they look like. That's good to have as we can try to match them with either the real person whose images and videos have been stolen, or match them with other threads on our forum where scammers have used the same pictures.

Then there's the OTHER pictures....

Some people send us the photos the scammers sent of them "in the act" as it were. We honestly don't need them, and you don't need to send them.

It's the OTHER other type of images that we sometimes receive that are the really disturbing ones. These ones we REALLY don't want to see. Let me explain. There's a variation of the sextortion scam where the scammer claims to be a part of a cartel. You can read more about it at viewtopic.php?f=20&t=91537 As part of this variation the scammer sends images of - and I warn you in advance that this is a particularly disgusting thing to send anyone - mutilated, dismembered or even beheaded people along with the threats. We've seen some of these, and I can assure you that they're not for the faint hearted. We've seen some and we really don't want to see any more. So please, if you do receive any from the scammer, don't send them to us. We can't post them, we don't want the police knocking on our doors so can't research them, and we've seen enough of them thank you very much. Did I mention we don't need them, nor want to see them?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.