Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Didn't we do well? 2022 in review.

Blog posts and news about the site.

Didn't we do well? 2022 in review.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:12 pm

I'm just going to throw some stats and facts at you regarding the past year and how well the site did.

In 2022 we had 2,013,770 unique visitors visit the site. To quickly explain, a "unique visitor" is a person who visited the site. They can visit 1, 100 or 1000 times, and they're still 1 unique visitor. The country with the most visitors was the USA, who viewed almost 5 million pages. Sweden came in pretty high this year too, with almost a million page views. We even had visitors from Vatican City State, and 1 single view from North Korea. In total there were over 17 million page views.

Google.com was the search engine that gave us the most hits, with over 3.3 million. The actual Google number is much higher though, as it counts each country specific version as a different search engine. In total we had 181 different Google search engines point people to us, with the second highest being the .co.uk version.

When it comes to sites that aren't search engines, Tineye was at the top.

These numbers are about 20% higher than the year before, giving you an idea on how much the site is continuing to grow.

Big Al always posts the forum stats on his FB page, so I'll "borrow" them from there:

Am I being scammed: 9 new topics
419: 4950 new topics, 18402 new posts
BM: 316 new topics
Romance: 317 new topics
Refugee: 27 new topics
Fake sites: 22 new topics
No Clicky: 5 new topics
Completed Victim Warnings: 246
Total new posts: 25,450
Total new topics: 7851
New Members: 434
Total bank accounts: 801
Victim Warnings in 59 different countries.

All I can say is, long may this trend continue in 2023 and beyond.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.