Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

CardRates.com article.

Blog posts and news about the site.

CardRates.com article.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:44 pm

A couple of weeks ago we were contacted by someone we'd worked with on an article before asking if it was OK to pass our details onto another site. Our attitude is always "Anything to help get the word out" so we agreed. I'll be honest, I almost missed the chat as I lost track of time while fixing a radiator. Luckily we managed to get it done, even if I had to do it using my phone while my hands were covered in gunk from the heating system. Both FireFly and I chatted to the guy for about 40 minutes or so, and were promised a sneak peek at the article before it was published so we could correct anything we weren't happy with. I wish more companies did that, as it ensures no wrong information gets accidentally posted. About 2 days ago I received the article and we were very happy with it, so agreed it was fine to be published as is. I won't post up the article here, but I will quote a small part of it.

In a Nutshell: The internet creates an infinite space for scammers looking to steal money, privacy, and dignity. ScamSurvivors has provided a forum for fighting back since 2012. Although the game is always the same, scammers are tireless in devising new methods to take what isn’t rightfully theirs. ScamSurvivors contains how-tos and forums for identifying and dealing with scams and staying updated with the latest trends. And it provides crucial support for scam victims who may feel intense shame after being duped.

To read the full article, go to https://www.cardrates.com/news/scamsurv ... ial-scams/
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.