Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Worth sharing from a sextortion form.

Blog posts and news about the site.

Worth sharing from a sextortion form.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:58 pm

The form itself had no details on the scammer, but it did have this comment that I think is worth sharing. It's translated from the original language the form was filled in using.

The accounts of the gang members who did this will be closed immediately, even with the complaint of one of my relatives, due to the images of me that they will publish on Facebook or Instagram. If they disclose hundreds of people like me every day and their accounts are closed, they will waste time constantly opening new e-mail addresses and facebook and instagram accounts. If you ask whether it is easy to do this or chase new prey, of course, keeping the current facebook account and chasing new prey will be a more useful method for the gang. Therefore, let my fellow victims rest in peace, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
After all, we are all human, we can make mistakes, but the important thing is to learn from the experience and not to make the same mistake again. Good luck everyone..

Just as we've been saying all these years.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Blog.