Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Report Ghana scam info.ghanapolice@consultant.com

If you want to bait, we want to keep you safe.

Report Ghana scam info.ghanapolice@consultant.com

Unread postby Dave143 » Tue May 03, 2022 3:42 am

FF note: Scammer spamming our forum with his scam format.

I lost $20k in online romance fraud and was at the edge of loosing more when I contacted the Embassy and they directed my complain to the Ghana Crime Unit(info.ghanapolice at consultant dot com) and I was saved - sent all banks details fraudsters used in receiving the funds and investigation lead to the arrest of the scam syndicate. Let’s report and share our stories to save life’s..
Dave143
New survivor

Re: Report Ghana scam info.ghanapolice@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 03, 2022 2:07 pm

dutchieconstruction78@gmail.com
IP: 77.81.136.72
Orig IP: 77.81.136.72 | Orig ISP: | City: n/a | Country: Romania

Other fake testimonials online:

abigail 8 years ago
I met him on skype, told me he was stationed at Iraq and we chatted for months and it ended that he wanted to visit me, he gave me a travel agency to contact which i did and paid $8,000 for visa, and air line ticket. he was supposed to be here on 5th Feb, i waited at the airport but he was no avail. The next day i received a cal from Ghana Immigration that he was been arrested for gold smuggling and am supposed to pay $6,000 to bail her.I sense scam and contacted the Embassy that link me to contact the GHANA crime Unit (info.ghanapolice@consultant.com) and scammers were arrested and it was male behind all this sh!t.

Beware of scam..

Diana Dutchburn 07-Jun-2020 20:44
I need to warn other women about what happened to me. Never ever get involved with a man on the internet, if not for the assistance of the Ghana Crime Unit(info.ghanapolice at consultant dot com) from the German Embassy I would have lost my life savings-Beware if scam

Ms.Bob
05/30/2013
I was rip of thousands of pounds by fake army who lure me and i reported to actionfraud who through thier investigation wrote me to report to the Official Ghana Crime Unit : info.ghanapolice@consultant.com and through frequest communucation a trap was set up for the scammer to pick money where the Ghan cops apprehended him, .Dont judge a book by its cover, consult Ghana crime detective.
Thank you
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 03, 2022 2:24 pm

When scammers come to our website spamming their stuff we tend to take it personally.

Tickle sent:

Hello,
I found your E-mail address online. The article said you could get my scammer arrested and get my stolen money back.
Please respond if you can help me,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Want to submit a 419 email without joining the forum?

Unread postby Andybob » Tue May 03, 2022 3:49 pm

Please do not accept friends who live far away as such situation has cost me over $50,000 even thou the perpetrators were arrested but couldn’t refund my lost- I met Natasha from Ghana on a dating site and it happened that she visits me so I paid all expenses but it was bill after bill unless a friend adviced me to talk to the embassy and authorities confirmed it scam and directed my complain to the Ghana crime unit(info.ghanapolice at consultant dot com) and the police police. gov gh receive my complain and acted swiftly and it was a male disguise as female I was talking to -he was arrested and justice served but do not send money to anyone online-Beware of Scam!.
Andybob
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 03, 2022 4:22 pm

Scammer rejoined the site after being deactivated using:
andybob143@gmail.com
IP: 77.81.136.79
Orig IP: 77.81.136.79 | Orig ISP: | City: n/a | Country: Romania

police. gov gh is the real Ghana police department.
Any official E-mails from them would end with that format, not Consultant.com.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.ghanapolice@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 03, 2022 8:00 pm

Reply received:

Hello
We acknowledged receipt of your email.
To initiate, we would like to ask if you have contacted any office for assistance and give us a full detail of the modus operandi of the scam , how much you have lost and if you are still in contact with the scam syndicate.
Furthermore, the origin of the scam.

By providing us the above requirements- we would then send you the police forms to write your true statement, signed then investigation conducted and with our experience and expertise in combating cyber crime-the perpetrators will be arrested and justice served.

GHANA CRIME UNIT

Old Parliament House Accra

Ghana

+233 302 66 55 5

NOTICE - This email and any attachments may be confidential, subject to copyright and/or legal privilege and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. To avoid incurring legal liabilities, you must not distribute or copy the information in this email without the permission of the sender. GCU communication systems are monitored to the extent permitted by law. Consequently, any email and/or attachments may be read by monitoring staff. Only specified personnel are authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the GCU by email. The GCU accepts no responsibility for unauthorized agreements reached with other employees or agents. The security of this email and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. Email messages are routinely scanned but malicious software infection and corruption of content can still occur during transmission over the Internet. Any views or opinions expressed in this communication are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Ghana Crime Unit (GCU).

Header:

Return-Path: <info.ghanapolice@consultant.com>
Received: from [154.160.10.90] ([154.160.10.90]) by msvc-mesg-gmxus001.server.lan (via HTTP);
Message-ID: <trinity-7c0637b2-f7d1-445b-abeb-b0abb2afa604-1651588509143@msvc-mesg-gmxus001>
Subject: Re: Please help...
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 16:35:09 +0200

Orig IP: 154.160.10.90 | Orig ISP: Scancom | City: Accra | Country: Ghana

Phone: +23330266555
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location Accra, Greater Accra
Original network provider* Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 03, 2022 8:07 pm

My reply:

The scam I got burned with was a gold scam. I sent $100,000 USD to secure the shipment of gold but then they asked for more money. Then for more money.
I lost a total of $150,000 USD. The scammer's name was XXXXX.
What other information do you need from me?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 8:51 pm

Hello
Sorry for your loss and this office has received many reports of gold scam originating from Ghana and with assistance from the National Identification Authority (NIA) and Banks we had arrested 90% of scam syndicate and victims lost compensated and you will be if no exemption.

The NIA is a government - owned controlled corporation which has a fingerprint database of all Ghanaians including their residential addresses therefore we are able to find names associated with XXXXX then with the banks XXXXX used in receiving funds from you, we will contact the bank for signatures and fingerprints of XXXXX then match that to the NIA records to find XXXXX as the culprits and any other criminals associated with the scam.

The government of Ghana had pushed the cyber crime bill through parliament and passed amid reports of any person found guilty of cyber crime to be punished under law of a jail term of about 20yrs or fined five times of victims loss.

Under Criminal code 1960(Act 30), both the act of offering false evidence and that of preparing false evidence make up a crime.

It is characterized by this ACT that, we request that you download the attached Police statement and write your statement detailing how you found the scammer, how much lost , module operandi the scammers used, the names involves and any information which will be vital to be used in court after their arrest.

Do also let us know your last time in communication with the criminals.

Thank You
GHANA CRIME UNIT
Ghana: +233 302 66 55 5

NOTICE - This email and any attachments may be confidential, subject to copyright and/or legal privilege and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. To avoid incurring legal liabilities, you must not distribute or copy the information in this email without the permission of the sender. GCU communication systems are monitored to the extent permitted by law. Consequently, any email and/or attachments may be read by monitoring staff. Only specified personnel are authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the GCU by email. The GCU accepts no responsibility for unauthorized agreements reached with other employees or agents. The security of this email and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. Email messages are routinely scanned but malicious software infection and corruption of content can still occur during transmission over the Internet. Any views or opinions expressed in this communication are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Ghana Crime Unit (GCU).

Phone: +23330266555
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location Accra, Greater Accra
Original network provider* Ghana Telecom / Vodafone (Ghana)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2022 9:04 pm

My reply:

I cannot download and print out the form you sent to me.
The scammer's name is XXXXX.
The police here made me delete his E-mails so I cannot supply that.
I hope he can still be arrested.
I want to get my money back!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 06, 2022 8:55 pm

Sir,
I have attached therein the police statement again to write your statement before any investigation could be conducted -the statement will serves as an evidence that you are making a true report and will be used in court for your defense.
I promise you our best of service and the perpetrators would be arrested and your losses recovered with a compensation.

Thank You

GHANA CRIME UNIT

Ghana

+233 302 66 55 5

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Baiting help/advice/FAQs