Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Report Ghana scam info.ghanapolice@consultant.com

If you want to bait, we want to keep you safe.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2022 1:36 pm

He gets my standard reply:

I do not have an ID or passport but I can apply for one if it is truly required.

Along with my fake name and fake address info.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2022 2:41 pm

Thanks for the information you provided about you but an ID will truly reflect that you are XXXXX kindly find any ID such as driving license, work ID etc to us for verification and future reference .

Thank You
GHANA CRIME UNIT
Old Parliament House Accra
Ghana
+233 302 66 55 5
info.ghanapolice@consultant.com

NOTICE - This email and any attachments may be confidential, subject to copyright and/or legal privilege and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. To avoid incurring legal liabilities, you must not distribute or copy the information in this email without the permission of the sender. Ghana Crime Unit (GCU )communication systems are monitored to the extent permitted by law. Consequently, any email and/or attachments may be read by monitoring staff. Only specified personnel are authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the GCU by email. The GCU accepts no responsibility for unauthorized agreements reached with other employees or agents. The security of this email and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. Email messages are routinely scanned but malicious software infection and corruption of content can still occur during transmission over the Internet. Any views or opinions expressed in this communication are solely those of the author and represent those of the Ghana Crime Unit (GCU).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2022 2:43 pm

Gets another standard reply of mine:

I have a work badge but it does not have any writing on it.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2022 3:47 pm

Please what your occupation and does your work have a website that we can verify with your work badge that you work there? If so - kindly send us your work badge..
We are counting on you to proceed further on investigation on this case.

GHANA CRIME UNIT
Ghana
+233 302 66 55 5

NOTICE - This email and any attachments may be confidential, subject to copyright and/or legal privilege and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. To avoid incurring legal liabilities, you must not distribute or copy the information in this email without the permission of the sender. Ghana Crime Unit (GCU )communication systems are monitored to the extent permitted by law. Consequently, any email and/or attachments may be read by monitoring staff. Only specified personnel are authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the GCU by email. The GCU accepts no responsibility for unauthorized agreements reached with other employees or agents. The security of this email and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. Email messages are routinely scanned but malicious software infection and corruption of content can still occur during transmission over the Internet. Any views or opinions expressed in this communication are solely those of the author and represent those of the Ghana Crime Unit (GCU).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2022 3:51 pm

My reply:

I am an Environmental Scientist working for the US Government.
I am attaching a photo of my work badge.

Here is the workbadge I use because any form of ID cannot be sent to a scammer. Good enough to fool a scammer is good enough to fool a real victim if they re-use it.

WORK ID (2).jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2022 7:01 pm

Thank You and we will found out if you work at such place - and we still awaiting response from the bank and will post you update.

GHANA CRIME UNIT
Ghana
+233 302 66 55 5

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2022 7:04 pm

My reply:

Ok, I will await for more information from you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2022 1:10 pm

Sir,
We are in verification process to know you are truly who you are, furthermore the Bank has responded our request that the account number XXXXXX associated with XXXXX has been close/deactivated therefore they will look through their database and account opening forms to get us our request before we move further.

Mostly, criminals close their account for fraudulent means but banks has database of all customers which is helpful.

Our only problem with you is not getting an IDENTIFICATION CARD to verify you as and it might be a problem for future reference.

GHANA CRIME UNIT
Ghana
+233 302 66 55 5

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2022 1:12 pm

My reply:

I went and applied for a passport. It will arrive in 3 - 4 weeks.

It really does take 3 - 4 weeks for a passport to arrive in the USA.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2022 5:56 pm

Sir,
Attached therein is my ID card for your perusal and we are the detective and undercover agent of your case,
I am DG-PID Jasper E. Agyemang with my assistant Ms. Serwah Amankwah from the National Intelligence Service.
For security reasons, we have altered and omitted specials characters on our ID.
Thank You

Stay updated.
GHANA CRIME UNIT
Ghana
+233 302 66 55 5

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Baiting help/advice/FAQs