Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Report Ghana scam info.ghanapolice@consultant.com

If you want to bait, we want to keep you safe.

Re: Report Ghana scam info.ghanapolice@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 06, 2022 8:57 pm

My reply:

Yes, I told you it has a virus and I cannot download and print it out. I sent you as many details concerning the scam as I still have because the police made me delete everything else.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.ghanapolice@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 08, 2022 7:12 pm

Sir,
We will send you the police statement in pdf file to download and write your statement, and append your signature on the forms to confirmed that you are reporting a true statement and not an accusation because your statement will be used in court for your defense to claim your losses.

Thank You

GHANA CRIME UNIT

Old Parliament House Accra

Ghana

+233 302 66 55 5

NOTICE - This email and any attachments may be confidential, subject to copyright and/or legal privilege and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. To avoid incurring legal liabilities, you must not distribute or copy the information in this email without the permission of the sender. GCU communication systems are monitored to the extent permitted by law. Consequently, any email and/or attachments may be read by monitoring staff. Only specified personnel are authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the GCU by email. The GCU accepts no responsibility for unauthorized agreements reached with other employees or agents. The security of this email and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. Email messages are routinely scanned but malicious software infection and corruption of content can still occur during transmission over the Internet. Any views or opinions expressed in this communication are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Ghana Crime Unit (GCU).

Sir,
Finad attached therein again the police statement form in pdf converted file..download and write yoir statement and append your signature on the bottom right after writing,
Counting on you to proceed with investigation.

Thank You

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 08, 2022 7:41 pm

I did a hand-written version of the above and my hand-writing sucks. I couldn't get my HP printer / scanner to work as for some reason my desktop icon disappeared so I took a photo of the written form and E-mailed it back.

IMG_1440.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 09, 2022 7:02 pm

Sir,
Thanks for the submitted statement which has been printed and presented to the investigation team and we will keep you with update leading to the arrest of the criminals.
Please provide phone number and bank details the criminals used.

Thank You

GHANA CRIME UNIT

Ghana

+233 302 66 55 5

NOTICE - This email and any attachments may be confidential, subject to copyright and/or legal privilege and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. To avoid incurring legal liabilities, you must not distribute or copy the information in this email without the permission of the sender. GCU communication systems are monitored to the extent permitted by law. Consequently, any email and/or attachments may be read by monitoring staff. Only specified personnel are authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the GCU by email. The GCU accepts no responsibility for unauthorized agreements reached with other employees or agents. The security of this email and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. Email messages are routinely scanned but malicious software infection and corruption of content can still occur during transmission over the Internet. Any views or opinions expressed in this communication are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Ghana Crime Unit (GCU).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 09, 2022 7:05 pm

My reply:

I no longer have that information. The police made me delete it when I filed a report with them. The phone number and bank account did resolve to Ghana though. Bank of Africa if I remember correctly.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 10, 2022 7:28 pm

Sir,

Globally it unlawful for another state police to travel to arrest someone in another country except the INTERPOL- therefore we will need your outmost trust in us and nothing from your country police so give us all your attention.
Not providing us the Bank account details the criminals used in receiving funds from you would make our work difficult but we are establish to combat crime and we promise you; you would see light at the end of the tunnel.

The National Identification Authority (NIA-GHANA) has provided us 58 residential addresses of names associated with XXXXX therefore this could have been easier to contact the bank that Alfred used in receiving money from you to provide us the residential Address of XXXXX then if it matches that of the NIA then we quickly move to that house and make an arrest, but you were able to give us Bank of Africa and the Crime Investigation team will first request more information about XXXXX from that bank and if luckily XXXXX received the money from Bank of Africa as you suggested then his residential address will be provided by the bank and we quickly move to make a arrest if not then we would have to investigate 58 residential addresses provided by the NIA and surely we will find the perpetrator behind your scam.
Fingers crossed.

GHANA CRIME UNIT

Ghana

+233 302 66 55 5

Consider our environment - please do not print this email unless absolutely necessary.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2022 8:14 pm

My reply:

I looked around and I found the below:
Account name: A. M.
Account number; XXXXXXXXX
Bank Name: Zenith bank Ghana limited
Address: Airport Patrice Lumumba Branch
Swift code: ZEBLGHAC
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2022 8:17 pm

Well done ,Sir for this information.

I have reported it to our Crime investigation team and action will be taken to the Zenith Bank and we will update you.

Thank You
GHANA CRIME UNIT
Ghana
+233 302 66 55 5

NOTICE - This email and any attachments may be confidential, subject to copyright and/or legal privilege and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. To avoid incurring legal liabilities, you must not distribute or copy the information in this email without the permission of the sender. Ghana Crime Unit (GCU )communication systems are monitored to the extent permitted by law. Consequently, any email and/or attachments may be read by monitoring staff. Only specified personnel are authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the GCU by email. The GCU accepts no responsibility for unauthorized agreements reached with other employees or agents. The security of this email and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. Email messages are routinely scanned but malicious software infection and corruption of content can still occur during transmission over the Internet. Any views or opinions expressed in this communication are solely those of the author and represent those of the Ghana Crime Unit (GCU).

Sir,
A request letter of information has been sent to the Zenith Bank where A. M. received funds from you to give us more information including residential address, fingerprints and signatures of XXXXX with account number XXXXXXXX, upon receiving response from the Zenit Bank we will match the information with that of the National Identification Authority (NIA) and quickly will take action to the resident of XXXXX.

Furthermore, we request that you send us any Identification card of you as a prove that you are the victim of scam and seeking remedy.

Thank You

GHANA CRIME UNIT
Ghana
+233 302 66 55 5

NOTICE - This email and any attachments may be confidential, subject to copyright and/or legal privilege and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. To avoid incurring legal liabilities, you must not distribute or copy the information in this email without the permission of the sender. Ghana Crime Unit (GCU )communication systems are monitored to the extent permitted by law. Consequently, any email and/or attachments may be read by monitoring staff. Only specified personnel are authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the GCU by email. The GCU accepts no responsibility for unauthorized agreements reached with other employees or agents. The security of this email and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. Email messages are routinely scanned but malicious software infection and corruption of content can still occur during transmission over the Internet. Any views or opinions expressed in this communication are solely those of the author and represent those of the Ghana Crime Unit (GCU).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2022 8:19 pm

I attempt to avoid sending an ID or Passport:

Ok, I will wait for further information from you concerning this case.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Report Ghana scam info.ghanapolice@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2022 1:33 pm

Please we request you to send us an identification card of you to attached to your statement as a verification that you are the reporter and victim of scam.

Thank You
GHANA CRIME UNIT
Ghana
+233 302 66 55 5

Sir,
We kindly await and identification card of you bearing your full name-country of origin etc to attached to your statement for records keeping and as a code that you are ; reporting a true crime for future reference and till you send us such request we can’t take further action regarding your case.

Thank You
GHANA CRIME UNIT
Ghana
+233 302 66 55 5

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Baiting help/advice/FAQs