Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Report Ghana scam info.ghanapolice@consultant.com

If you want to bait, we want to keep you safe.

sofinalegaladvisory@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:41 pm

Please send me the receipt of the transfer.
There are so many emails from the Ghana Police Crime Unit- please tell them you have not paid me yet
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:43 pm

My reply:

I took the banking information to my bank and I tried to send the money to the account you gave me but the payment would not go through. Is there another bank account I can use to send you the money with?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info.ghanapolice@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:48 pm

Sir,
You have only 2 days for the service of a lawyer to sign n the prosecution form and take from there and we have not heard from Ms. Jawara- have u not paid for her service?
Procrastination is the thief of time and legal matters should be treated with respect and urgency and we explain the legal process to you- any problem?

GHANA CRIME UNIT
Old Parliament House Accra
Ghana
+233 302 66 55 5

NOTICE - This email and any attachments may be confidential, subject to copyright and/or legal privilege and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. To avoid incurring legal liabilities, you must not distribute or copy the information in this email without the permission of the sender. Ghana Crime Unit (GCU )communication systems are monitored to the extent permitted by law. Consequently, any email and/or attachments may be read by monitoring staff. Only specified personnel are authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the GCU by email. The GCU accepts no responsibility for unauthorized agreements reached with other employees or agents. The security of this email and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. Email messages are routinely scanned but malicious software infection and corruption of content can still occur during transmission over the Internet. Any views or opinions expressed in this communication are solely those of the author and represent those of the Ghana Crime Unit (GCU).

Sir,
You have few days for the service of a lawyer to sign on the prosecution form and take from there and we have not heard from Ms. Jawara and she is not responding to our messages - have u not paid for her service?
Procrastination is the thief of time and legal matters should be treated with respect and urgency and we had explained the legal process to you before - any problem?

GHANA CRIME UNIT
Ghana
+233 302 66 55 5

NOTICE - This email and any attachments may be confidential, subject to copyright and/or legal privilege and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. To avoid incurring legal liabilities, you must not distribute or copy the information in this email without the permission of the sender. Ghana Crime Unit (GCU )communication systems are monitored to the extent permitted by law. Consequently, any email and/or attachments may be read by monitoring staff. Only specified personnel are authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of the GCU by email. The GCU accepts no responsibility for unauthorized agreements reached with other employees or agents. The security of this email and any attachments cannot be guaranteed. Email messages are routinely scanned but malicious software infection and corruption of content can still occur during transmission over the Internet. Any views or opinions expressed in this communication are solely those of the author and represent those of the Ghana Crime Unit (GCU).

Please what’s happening? You are not responding to our message and we keep complaining but you ignore neither Ms. Jawara?

Have you not paid for her service? Because her last respond was that she has not received the transfer receipt

Time is limited ….

GHANA CRIME UNIT
Ghana
+233 302 66 55 5

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:50 pm

My reply:

Yes, there was a problem at the bank and I have requested a replacement bank account to send her retaining fee to. I am sure this will not take long.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Report Ghana scam info.ghanapolice@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:34 pm

Ms. Jawara says she has sent you another bank account to transfer funds to and we would like to ask that apart from XXXXX, have you been a victim of scam to any other?

Please find a smart phone and login your gmail account on the gmail app to receive and respond to our messages faster.

GHANA CRIME UNIT
Ghana
+233 302 66 55 5

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:35 pm

My reply:

I see the account. I will take it to the bank today and send her retainer fee.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sofinalegaladvisory@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:38 pm

Please this is another bank account and do send me receipt of transfer when done:

Chase bank
Account Name: G. L.
Account #: 78975XXXX
Routing: 044000037
Swift: CHASUS33
Bank Address: 5681 Cleveland Avenue, Columbus, Ohio, 43231
Home Address: Columbus Ohio, 43231

The Ghana Police Crime Unit says time is limited to kindly hurry to the bank and let me hear from you soon

Thank You
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:39 pm

My reply:

I am in receipt of the replacement account details. I will go to my bank today and send you the money.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:42 pm

Please Have you been a victim of scam apart from XXXXX?

Am wondering the slow response in your email and I made a suggestion to get a smart phone and signed your gmail account on for faster communication- how about that?
You put us in doubt if you really want to pursue this case to court.

Counting on you

GHANA CRIME UNIT
Ghana
+233 302 66 55 5

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:45 pm

My reply:

I had another scammer try to get money from me after XXXXX but I found out before I sent money that it was a scam and did not send the money.
Why do you ask?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Baiting help/advice/FAQs