Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

From Nigeria with luv

If you want to bait, we want to keep you safe.

Re: From Nigeria with luv

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:17 pm

The luv is still strong. Georgie is using the Ebola situation as a new element forcing him to leave Nigeria, his son is ready to come and visit me... and it seems a new bank account is on the way...

Is just that i need money to make preparation to travel back to London.
I have already contacted someone that will send me a bank account in London, so you can assist me to get out of this country. I don't want you to send money to Nigeria. It will be a better option for me to receive the money in London.
I will send you the bank account when i received the message. Thank you honey!
Have a lovely day ahead......Tender hugs and warm kisses!!

George, darling,

I pray every day for this nightmare to end. I am not happy knowing you there, where are so much dangers around you. Thanks God you are well and let's hope everything will be fine soon. We really deserve some luck, after all those problems we had. Take good care of you there, my love, until I will be able to take care of you as you deserve.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:55 am

Tell him to go to Kenya. No Ebola there according to Ska.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:57 pm

For the 8th month anniversary - a 4th bank account reported, this time in the UK.

I am fine, George, just little overwhelmed with my work. My bank accountant told me he done the money transfer Monday. Hope you will have the money soon there. It is the same amount you asked for. I have no words to tell you how much I want to know you out of that place, my dear.

Honey, I don't really understand the content of the message(How much did you send to me honey??). Just want to know if your accountant has transfer the money to the bank account? If so, please scan and send the transfer slip to me so to confirm the amount that was send to the bank account. You know I am not yet in London, and I need to provide transfer slip for the transaction. Please make sure you send the transfer slip to me because it's important. Once again, thank you for your support honey....you are the best and I promise to be the best man in your life!!
You have prove to me several times that you want the best for me. I love you so much honey, take good care my love.
Tender hugs and warm kisses!!!

George.

George,

you told me you need 11.450 dollars - this is the amount I sent. I will meet my accountant next week and I will ask him about that transfer slip you need.
I really want to know you safe and out of that place, my dear.

Hello darling,

Thank you my love for your support, understanding and for creating time for me despite your busy schedule at work. I want you to contact your bank accountant to stop the transaction to the bank account immediately. That was the information reaching me now to enable them verify the account before any transaction. Honey, i do not want you to be mad about it. Just tell your accountant to hold on to the transaction for now. it's urgent my love, tell him on time so he can hold on to the transaction.
You know Frank birthday is this month and i was trying to make sure i get to London before his birthday but now am still here in Nigeria and i hope he understand the reason why am not around.
I cherish every thought of you and i live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be. Until that moment arrives, i send to you across the miles....My tender love, my warm embrace and my most passionate kiss!!! I LOVE YOU HONEY.

George.

George,

I told you the money were sent Monday already to that bank account. Are 11.450 dollars as you requested. What's going on? Let the kisses and the hugs for another time and tell me exactly what the problem is, for God's sake!
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:43 pm

Hello darling,

Did you confirmed it with your bank accountant? Tell him to send you the payment slip so I can send it to them to verify if the money was been transferred to the bank account. You know am still in Nigeria, and I don't know what's going on until you provide the payment slip. Honey, you didn't write me on time concerning the transaction. The information you send to me is what I forwarded. I didn't know until thursday that the money has already be sent to the bank account.
Darling, please ask your bank account to scan and send it to your email address so you send it to me for verification.
Take good care and I can't wait to get an urgent response from you.

George.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

George,

I told you already I will meet my bank accountant next week. Now... be honest with me, please. What is happening with that bank account? Tell me the truth, don't jump on with another questions. I need to know exactly what the problem is. After all, I've send a lot of money in that bank account to help you and I need to know what will happen with those money...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:38 am

The "son":

Hello xxx,

I am fine and thank you for your concern. You know we are family now, and i need to always hear from you to know how you are doing out there. Yesterday, was my birthday and i was expecting a sweet birthday message from you. When i open my email address, I found your message about my father having problems. Hope you were able to deal with the situation about the problem he is facing there? I know you will do your best for him, and remember he loves you and want the best for you too.
Everything is fine here, Is just that there was no fun on my birthday yesterday cause my father was not here to celebrate it with me. He called to wish me happy birthday and promise to make up for it. I can't wait for that moment when we can sit and talk about our family and be happy together.
Please do all you can to help me out with his problems he is having there, so i can finally see him. Don't forget to send me my birthday gift, it's important. You know am your son now, and you want me to happy also.

Take care and have a nice day.

Frank.

The father:

Hello darling,

I have already told you about the information my friend sent to me concerning the bank account. You know the account i sent to you was a company account of my friend in London. Do you think am not been truthful about the whole issue? Why must i lie to you when i know you are helping me to get out of this place? You know i can't lie to you and am been sincere with you.
The problem is because of the rate of money laundering in the banking sector, was the main reason banks in London are doing general verifications. I just want you to confirm from your accountant if the money was return to your account or the transaction was on hold. I know how you feel about this issue, and please know that am doing my possible best to make sure everything is okay. The money will be return back to the bank account since the bank was doing verification during the time the money was been transferred to the account.
Thank you for your understanding and concern towards me......! Take care and have a lovely day ahead of you.

George.

George,

What the hell has money laundering to do with my money transfer in that account? Can you explain to me what exactly is happening? What verification of the bank account in London? How the money can return to my bank account if they were transferred in that other account already? How everything can be ok when you are unable to tell me straight what the problem is? I am so upset that I forgot even to tell your son "Happy Birthday"...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:29 am

xxx,

I have already told you about everything I know concerning the transfer. All you need to do now is contact your accountant about the whole issue. Why are you upset when you told me you will contact your accountant to send you the transfer slip so we can confirm if the money was really transferred to the bank account. You need to clarify the issue with your accountant, to know if the money was transfer to the bank account or it was return back to your account.
Darling, You don't need to be upset about the issue when you have not gotten any information from your accountant. Frank Is an understanding son, he knows you are very busy. I will explain everything to him, I promise to be in London before his birthday but I failed him. Write me when you get the information from your accountant.

George.

You promise to contact your accountant this week concerning the payment slip. Now is wednesday already and no response from your bank accountant. What proof can I show to them that the money was been transferred to the bank account that I send to you. Why don't you call your accountant on phone or you can as well send an email.

George,

let my copy - paste some parts from your emails making me to ask what's happening: "I want you to contact your bank accountant to stop the transaction to the bank account immediately. That was the information reaching me now to enable them verify the account before any transaction. Honey, i do not want you to be mad about it. Just tell your accountant to hold on to the transaction for now. it's urgent my love, tell him on time so he can hold on to the transaction." "The problem is because of the rate of money laundering in the banking sector, was the main reason banks in London are doing general verifications." If in those circumstances you don't believe I need some explanations from you before talking with my accountant there is nothing more I can say. Sounds like we are running in circles - again... and this just because of you... Maybe for you it is no big deal to be involved in anything having to do with money laundering, but for me this is a serious issue. And I demand some explanations before anything else...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:07 pm

Email:

What explanation do you still want from me?, after explaining to you several times. You promise you are going to meet your accountant and ask him to send you the payment slip to verify if the money was been transferred to the bank account in London. You are making this difficult for not contacting your accountant because that is the only way we can confirm that the money was been transfer to the account. Honey, i thought you understand me, why are you now doubting me? Wish i was in London already, then i can explain in details to you.
I know you are very busy with your work, just contact him to send you the payment slip cause time is running out. Is been more than a week you said the accountant make the transaction to the account.
I don't have any other explanation than this.....What proof do i have to show that the money was transferred to the account? I thought we understand each other, why do you feel is no big deal for me when i know you are doing your best so i can leave this country.
Honey, we should not fight over this issues. You are in the best position to make this work. Inform your accountant about the issue with the transaction.
Frank said you refuse to reply his message and he is worried about you. I told him you are so busy and you are doing fine. We are running out of time my love, We need to rectify this issue on time.

That's is the problem, George: you are asking me to rectify an issue I have no clue about. When I am asking what is happening, why I need to stop the transaction after the money where sent, you just give me orders and you don't explain anything to me. It is not the first time when you behave like a spoiled brat and I told you already how much I dislike that.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:23 pm

Reply for the son":

Fred, darling,

no idea if your father told you, but I really try everything I can to help him. The problem is he is not able to help himself at all and the things are complicated right now. Sometime I just wonder how he can travel without having a baby-sitter near him to hold his hand and to tell him what to do, because he seems unable to realize even basic things about his own actions. I will not go into details about this matter, but this is the main reason for me to be unable to reply to your emails in time. "Happy Birthday", darling, and may all your wishes come true. I was dreaming that my perfect gift for you was to have your dad home for your birthday...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:30 pm

George:

Am not arguing with you, all I need from you is the transaction slip. Just to confirm if the money was been transferred to the bank account in London. I await your urgent response.

You forgot to say "please". Try not to forget also your manners: I am not your damn servant. Do you have any calendar near? Maybe if you take a look you will see it is Saturday. Hope you don't expect from me to talk with my accountant when he is already out of his office, spending his time with his family...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:50 pm

George:

You promise you are going to contact you accountant this week. PLEASE DARLING, help me to contact your accountant to send you the transaction slip to confirm if the money was transferred to the company account I sent to you. I know you are doing your best to make sure am out of here. Honey, you are not my servant, You are my queen, soul mate, my missing half, my true love and my wife to be. Am sorry if my trouble cause you too much headache. The spread of the Ebola virus cases are increasing rapidly. Do all you can to contact your accountant about the slip.
Just want to go home so i can be with my son. Thank you for your understanding, concern, care and love towards me.
Tender hugs and warm kisses!!

I really don't fell like I am your queen right now. I feel more like a maid who have to clean your mess. Nice week-end, George. Thanks for ruining mine's...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Baiting help/advice/FAQs