Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

From Nigeria with luv

If you want to bait, we want to keep you safe.

Re: From Nigeria with luv

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:40 pm

Hello honey,

I understand the previous message you send to me. I just want to know when your accountant will be able to make the transaction, so I can send you the bank details to make the transaction. All I need is for him to send you the transaction slip after making the transaction. Thank you for your support and love. I await your urgent response to know when the transaction will be made. Take care and I hope you are doing fine!

Tender hugs and warm kisses!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

George, my dear,

how soon do you believe a transaction can be made, without having the bank account details? Hun, I start to believe you don't really want my help and we are wasting precious time with nonsense's...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Same bank account received in September 8th...

Hello Darling,

Thank you for your concern, love and understanding in this relationship. Is not that I don't want you to help me, just wanted to be sure when your accountant will be able to make the transaction to the bank account. Yea I know time is running okay, but we need to ensure everything is okay so the transaction can be successful.

The details to make the transaction:

Mr Remus B.
Sort code: 20xxxx
Account Number: 735xxxx
IBAN: GB13BARC206651735xxxx
BARCLAYS BANK PLC
BIC: BARCGB22
Beneficiary Address: xxxx
Bank address: 28 Rye Lane, London SE15 5BS

Honey, I need the transaction slip urgently after the transaction to the bank account so I can send it to my friend in London to confirm if the money is been transferred to the account. I really miss you a lot and I can not tell you how much I want you near.

Tender hugs and warm kisses!!!!

George,

I really don't know what to say anymore. Are you kidding me, right? Sending me the bank account Saturday, in the middle of the night... You realize, I hope, that is nothing I can do until Monday, right? Despite of that, I broke all my principles, calling my bank accountant at home tonight just to give him those details and he was asking me why I am trying to wire money in the same bank account I was trying to wire money in September and it was not working. Maybe you have an answer to his question because I don't have...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:00 pm

November 2:

Hello my love,

Sorry I didn't notice the account details i sent you, just wake up now to find out about the message. I have to check back the previous mails I sent you, it was the account details I sent you the period you traveled. Honey, I sent those details so you can have it on time to enable you know when to forward it to your accountant. Am really sorry for making you broke all your principles, you know I will never do anything to hurt you. To your accountant, tell him am deeply sorry for my disturbance this period. I have sent my friend a mail already, am expecting his response and I will reply you immediately. Thank you for taking care of my mess, good health I wish for you so we can enjoy our love forever. You deserve the best honey and I promise to be with you soon.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:13 pm

15 minutes ago...

Honey, why is it taking you so long to respond to my message?. just write me about the present situation concerning the transaction. I really need to know what's happening so I can inform m my friend about it. I await your urgent response. Take care and stay blessed!

George,

Sometime I am just wondering if your brain is really working. You don't pay attention to what I am saying and you come back asking the same things again and again. You apologize in an email and after that you are asking me again the same question I replied already. Let me rephrase in an easy way for you to understand. You asked for money. Again. You asked me to use a bank account to wire those money to you. Again. And you gave me the same bank account that was not working in September. Again. Now you tell me what's not right here because I am the one who need to receive some answers...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:17 pm

The "son"...

Hello xxx,

Hope everything is fine with you there? I know you are always busy with work, It's been long now you replied to my message. Am doing my best in school to make my father proud cause he so much believe in me and want the best for me also. Take good care and write me to know you are fine out there so i won't be worried about you. Have not been able to communicate with my day for some days now cause my mobile phone is bad and i have not have that time to call cause am so busy with school activity. I wrote him this morning and i believe he is doing great. Bye for now.

Good you are trying to make your father proud, Frank. Right now, I am just wondering if he has any reason to be proud of himself... he seems unable to do anything right...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:59 pm

7th bank account...

Hello Darling,

Just received the message now from my friend about the bank account. Want to use this medium to apologize for my mess concerning the previous account I sent to you. Am really proud to have someone like you who understand and want the best for me. You can send the account details to the accountant on your convenience time or when you think is best for him to receive the details. How are you doing my love and your weekend? All I want is your accountant to send the transaction slip to me immediately after the transaction. Thank you for everything you have done for me.

BANK DETAILS:

Name: Raymond axxx
Sort code: 20xxxx
Account number: 3399xxxx
Swift: BARCGB22
Iban: GB34 BARC 2023 6033 99xx xx
Address: xxx
Bank name: Barclay's bank.

I really miss you a lot and I can't tell you how much I want you near. Take care and have a good night rest. Sweet dreams honey.

Hello Honey,

I have not been feeling too well since yesterday, am having running noise and cough. Went to see the doctor this morning. You should not be worry am doing better now, and I hope you are in good health. Darling, what are your plans concerning the winter season? Don't you think is out time we start to make plans on how to spend the season together as family. Did your accountant able to make the transaction? I wait your urgent response, take care and have a lovely day!

Did you read through the message I sent previously? I sent you another bank account in barclay's bank. We should not use harsh words on ourselves....I wrote you since days now and I was expecting a response from you but you never replied to tell me if the transaction. How do you think I will know without you information me about it. Is your accountant the account is not active or what? What do you want me to do cause am confuse right now. You have to read the messages I sent you before now. Maybe you didn't notice I sent you a different account. Please always write me on time cause I don't have much time here.

I checked my email address again to see why I have not received any message from you regarding that bank account. I can see the message now, because you copied in the message you sent to me, but I never received that message before. I have no idea what is in your mind, really, and why I am able to see today a message that was not there 2 days ago... but good that we sort this out in a way.
Now, about the winter season together: what are your plans?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:48 pm

Barclays, Nice....... Should get shut down promptly.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:52 am

My "boy" has a problem while trying to keep the score... November 7th:

Hello Darling,

When distance separates us, even for a few days, my love for is beckoned to then top of my heart. It's then i am reminded my already deep affection for you is continually growing much stronger. Missing you is a bitter, made sweet. It's more than eight(8) months now and not once has anyone else interested me. That's never happened before, till you no one ever held my attention for more than a weeks. I am truly, completely and absolutely in love for the time. Your are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person i know i can count on. You are the love of my life, you are my one and only. you are my everything. Sharing life with you is the sweetest thing i have ever known....! Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've seen them or since you've talked. It's about that very moment when you find yourself doing something and wishing they were right there by your side. Thank you honey for always believing in me when no cares, I want to enjoy this feeling, love, understanding that we both share. Take care and have a lovely day ahead. Write me to know if the transaction is been done. Love you honey an please create time also to rest.

George, my dear,

We began to communicate in early February. Now is November already. And is not a single day during this time when I was not thinking about you, dreaming for the moment when I can give you everything that you deserve for the love you have for me. My words are poor compared to the intensity of the feelings that I have towards you. I just hope to have the chance to show you that when I will meet you.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:13 pm

Email - November 9th:

Hello Darling,

How was the weekend? Hope you are doing great out there? Honey, have waited to receive message from you concerning the transaction and time is running out. How long will I continue to wait for your accountant to make the transaction to the bank account I sent to you? You have to make him understand that its urgent and he has to make sure the transaction is done this week. Have been having sleepless night concerning this and am begging you to make sure the transaction is done this week to enable me leave on time. You are the one who have the final say to the transaction. Am counting on you my love, write me on time so I can inform my friend about it when the transaction is been done. Love you with all my heart and I can't wait to be in your arms. Take care and stay blessed.

Tender hugs and warm kisses!!

Email - 6 hours ago:

Hello Darling,

The reason i am writing this today is because i can't stop thinking on how to leave this country back home. It has just struck me since morning what am i still doing here when am suppose to be in London. Everybody in the hotel where i lodge is wondering what is this white man still doing here in Africa. I have been sitting in an easy chair like a fool thinking on what to do. I checked my email often to see if you have written me, so i can inform my friend to withdraw the money and send it to me here immediately. Honey, i know you are busy with work during week days. I will prefer you send my email address to your accountant so he can write me on what details he need to transfer the money to the bank account.
I am sending you the bank details again, maybe you didn't get my previous message.

(... same last bank account...)

Thank you for your understanding and concern towards me......! Take care and have a lovely day ahead of you.

George.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:33 pm

Thu, 13 Nov 2014:

Good morning my love. I hope you had a good night rest. I am awake but all i can think about is being home with you, sleeping soundly next to you. I am missing you terribly and i can't wait to get home to you. And get some sweet, soft tender kisses from you. Maybe a bath together and some snuggling time. Today was really hard....I kept thinking, finding myself reaching for you but you were not there. I wish i was behind you, cuddling you or just lying there smelling your sweet scent. I long for you each day and i can't wait to finally met you so i won't get to miss you anymore. Honey, am still waiting for your response. Let me know your plans concerning my traveling back to London. Am sick of the weather here and i want to leave on time. I pray that the good God guide, protect and give you good health until we finally met in person. Take good care and stay blessed.

George,

You know how hard is for me not to be with you. I am waiting for long time to be together and I have done everything in my power for that. I am shocked an surprised to see how you put this burden on my shoulders, considering that it is me the one who need to solve everything. No matter what I am doing or how hard I try, it is not enough for you. You are just pushing me and pushing me again and again, having doubts about me, while I am doing everything you are asking me to do. Sometime I ask myself if you really care about me or you are just using me to solve for you the problems you are unable to solve yourself...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Baiting help/advice/FAQs